It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Whoa!...

That blew my mind. Our eyes are black holes, in a sense.

Thank you for this, it's very relevant.

I also think record is very relevant.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

Originally posted by theLastSoul

Originally posted by TNTarheel

I still dont think this was the whole idea of the project , maybe open was throwing us off on purpose, he`s a bit like the riddler from batman

edit on 29-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

I think becoming "skilled" is only part of the Oct 28 "event".

Once I have it worded in my mind, I'll share my experience with the "eyes" connection.

I've collected a few "dots" in the articles, videos, clues along the way...soon I hope to connect those dots.

Please, when you will share your experience, try to NOT be like Open. I mean, tell everything in a simple language, without riddles. I do understand that everyone should experience it, but for me it is important to know where this path is leading us.

well.... i didnt see a physical object or anything of the sort, but had the sense i was both seeing and feeling raw emotions, like i said, i remember feeling the same wy some time back but i cant pin point what it was. Personnaly i dont think open wants us to attempt to actually SEE something, just witnessing the emotions is most probably what open wants us to do.... but i wouldnt say you see love or light or anything we know of to be honest, it sends you crazy trying to think of a word for it, so an on-depth explaination would take for ever to understand untill youve done it....i think thats what open was getting at......still......i might have done it the wrong way, but im sure it was right. Once my friend`s over again tommorrow, we might try it again. She was freaked out at first
but even she said she could feel all kinds of emotions that she hasnt felt before. Must have been the charm

*face palm* i wish there was a spell checker on here

If you try it again, be prepared to be really aware of the point where fear (not quite the right word - apprehension?) cuts in and you pull back - brush it off and keep going

That happens pretty much straight away when youve got complete contact, thats how i think we did it right, its the same as now and again when im going about my buisiness, i`ll catch someones eye and quickly look away , but the second you look away you realise you looked away through fear and feel a little rush. Dogs do it too , if you look a dog directly in the eyes , like literally lined up , centered, they either attack you (basic instinct when feeling threatened) or look away. Like i said tho , im willing to try it again if need be

link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

..and I'm not a plant.

I received the email from one of the connected group, and passed the info along - the same as everyone else is doing - there's a lot of sharing information / cross posting (as in here and GLP and record.oct282011.com)

The topics on both sites that I browse do seem to go 'of topic' or degenerate into spats from time to time, so I think the record site was merel;y to record experiences and insights without all of the bickering.
edit on 29-8-2011 by KBilly because: spelling

link   

Usually when you dream of drowning it's about learning to "let go" of something (usually a fear of some sort). First people when they begin to drown in their dreams will be afraid to breath-in (or let go) as they start to get pulled into the water.. once they do breath (i.e.: let go) they then feel a sense of relief because letting go of old emotions feels good.

THought I'd share that with you, in case it helps.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KBilly

..and I'm not a plant.

I recieved the email from one of the connected group, and passed the info along - the same as everyone else is doing - there's a lot of sharing information / cross posting (as in here and GLP and record.oct282011.com)

The topics on both sites that I browse do seem to go 'of topic' or degenerate into spats from time to time, so I think the record site was merel;y to record experiences and insights without all of the bickering.

okie dokie ........ but weve gotta watch them pesky agents

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
we all offline again ?
i see "the seeker" has put a new topic on the record. Anyone gonna get in there first ?

edit on 29-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: i said the hexer lol im busy watching something

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have to say I am a little frustrated to say the least. I went to bed late Saturday night to be prepared for the hurricane on Sunday. Just as I was going to catch up on what I missed, the power went down at 7:15 am and didnt come back on until after 9 last night. Of course by then I was tired again and have had to clean up the hurricane mess. Then once again all ready to try and catch up and ATS is having its own problems! geessshhh! So maybe we are missing some feedback because members power is still down.

Needless to say I would have to go back about 40 pages to get caught up and that is really just to much for me today, so yes, I have missed wherever the "guide" came into the picture. A link to that would be wonderful if anyone is feeling generous enough to share that.

I did go back to about page 64 at least. From what I have read from there, this is what has struck me.

Open seem to mention a "She" trying to lead us down the wrong path. Seems some folks here seem to think this is another ATS member perhaps. I can see why some may think that, but to me that would be a limited view.
Before the storm hit, many were trying to connect the "eye" as a part of the storm. Well, what was the storms Name? Irene, another possible "she". Many have a lot of opinions about that storm and all the hype etc.. Just something else for the table to be considered and food for thought. Any other women we can think of being a little erratic lately? lol I know loaded question there... leave your wives out of it.

Then I moved on to the **42? A new page or changed I guess I should say. I notice a couple things about that page.
First it seems to try and tell you how to take the test, which I am guessing is part of the "guide."

It mentions position being right and wrong. Now I have noticed in the past when playing the game of staring into ones eye, you usually find yourself focusing on one eye or the other. Hence you dont get the "Straight on" effect that it seems they are trying to point out is the "correct" way. In order to do that, one must actually look straight ahead to the "Third Eye." I have done this as well in the past and found that I actually achieved mental telepathy with the person I was doing it with. We actually had a lot of fun with it after we realized what was going on. So, if you are trying this, try not looking into your companions eyes directly, but more just straight ahead or between their brow. You might have more success.

Just a side note on this. It does say what do you see when looking into the eye. I suppose one could say "Pupil." or "Infinity."

Then we come to the video which is clearly hinted at to only really watch the first 4 minutes or so. Surprise surprise it uses a cat in a box with radiation added as trying to explain quantum physics, and or conscience. Interesting that is kind of where we started with the cat etc. Oddly, it only said it would take conscience to determine if the cat was alive or not, Im assuming the same would be said if it was determined to be dead. Either way, Im guessing it is still Both according to ones perspective,

I think all through the ages of man, there has been a conscious attempt at trying to reach a higher conscience. The paths have varied, be it mediation, religion, what have you. Seems man Knows somewhere deep inside there is More to be known or experienced.

One other thing about the date and Halloween. The 1028 falls on a Friday. The "monday monday" 2:30 falls on Halloween. Perhaps at weekend will be the three days of Darkness?

Like you folks, Im just following along and trying to catch up, but those are my humble thoughts for now!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

we all offline again ?
i see "the seeker" has put a new topic on the record. Anyone gonna get in there first ?

edit on 29-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: i said the hexer lol im busy watching something

Nope...that's what I tried to post when the site went down earlier. Was the next text in the source code

I was w r o n g about that, Tall.

That "new" addition was there this morning though when I first accessed the 1028 site.
edit on 8/29/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
onehuman! Welcome to our nightmare

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Lol thanks TNT, I have posted on this thread all ready and been playing along, I just got lost when the power went out. So, Im trying to get back into the rhythm of the flow! History has Not taught me to quit. Quite the opposite actually!''

silly me, just realized I found the manual! deedeedeeee

edit on 29/8/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

Lol thanks TNT, I have posted on this thread all ready and been playing along, I just got lost when the power went out. So, Im trying to get back into the rhythm of the flow! History has Not taught me to quit. Quite the opposite actually!

same here , if history involved too much quitting, man wouldnt be here today

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

History has Not taught me to quit. Quite the opposite actually!

And that is why my carpet needs vacuumed...I can't stay away from this thread. lol

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
im still failing to see the connection to the cryptic stuff we were fed at the beginning, and things like the dancing 4

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

im still failing to see the connection to the cryptic stuff we were fed at the beginning, and things like the dancing 4

...........dancing....??????????Enlightenment please.....?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

a dancing 4??

Do you have any of that saved? I missed a day and had to spend a day catching up...seems I missed some things.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I suppose the good news is the fact that most of it has been all about love and not some hate rant.I still think the videos have a major factor in this.
Yes seems I missed the dancing 4 as well. Take pity on us that were stuck in the eye of the storm!

edit on 29/8/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOPrimate

Usually when you dream of drowning it's about learning to "let go" of something (usually a fear of some sort). First people when they begin to drown in their dreams will be afraid to breath-in (or let go) as they start to get pulled into the water.. once they do breath (i.e.: let go) they then feel a sense of relief because letting go of old emotions feels good.

THought I'd share that with you, in case it helps.

Thanks for sharing TWH

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The dancing 4 image name is: this isn't important - maybe a reference to:

4092333735 open@ | Most will miss the point entirely, have, and will continue to, looking for material. This is why we are so disconnected from everything. Connection @ record.oct282011 !

in the source of the cat page.
edit on 29-8-2011 by KBilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Here is dancing 4 oct282011.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KBilly

I just tried calling that number above that started with 409, was kind of weird, anyone else try to do it?

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join