It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Question looking face on does right eye meet right eye?
edit on 29-8-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

It would certainly be the opposite of it yes, but look straight ahead, that is when things will reach the gray area.

Now my own question. Is anyone aware of any star constellation known as the dancing 4?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
Question looking face on does right eye meet right eye?
edit on 29-8-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

No...the manual does guide us to look into each other's right eye!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
[Now my own question. Is anyone aware of any star constellation known as the dancing 4?

Not that I remember

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

It is sooo ringing a bell with me, but dang if I can grab it out of the memory banks. I keep feeling it has to do with space though. Trying to think what all we have coming into alignment. Two Kachina stars or whatever, Nibiru, which one am I forgetting? Man I wish I could defrag my brain

Then again, I wonder if the four winds could be considered the dancing four

edit on 29/8/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

reply to post by 200457

It would certainly be the opposite of it yes, but look straight ahead, that is when things will reach the gray area.

Now my own question. Is anyone aware of any star constellation known as the dancing 4?

.....Perhaps this could help....? www.johnpratt.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Thus, Enoch was shown all the governing stars and learned their names. Now let us turn to identifying the four angels represented by the four principal or "royal" stars. These stars are first, Regulus, the bright star at the heart of the Lion. The second star is Antares, the red star at the heart of the Scorpion, and also in the foot of the Serpent Bearer. The third star is Fomalhaut, the bright star both in the head of the Southern Fish and also in the stream of water being poured out by the Water Bearer. The fourth royal star is Aldebaran, the flaming red eye of the white Bull.

www2.potsdam.edu...

Somewhere, back pages ago (or maybe on the other board) someone mentioned "Serpent Bearer".

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JustEve

Very interesting link you posted there. Thank you. Still reading through it...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

It is sooo ringing a bell with me, but dang if I can grab it out of the memory banks. I keep feeling it has to do with space though. Trying to think what all we have coming into alignment. Two Kachina stars or whatever, Nibiru, which one am I forgetting? Man I wish I could defrag my brain

Then again, I wonder if the four winds could be considered the dancing four

edit on 29/8/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

the blue star will dance in the sky, god will blink , there will be 3 days of darkness, then the red star (the purifier) comes to wipe the slate clean .......... something along those lines....i think... I dont think theres a dancing 4.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Regulus is known as one of the four Royal Stars of the heavens, the other three being Aldebaran, Fomalhaut, and Antares. Regulus, in the constellation Leo, is the northern Royal Star. These four Royal Stars are considered to be sentinels watching over other stars and form a Fixed Cross in the heavens. (There is hidden meaning in this configuration and the term Fixed Cross, worthy of contemplation.)

www.souledout.org...

Are we getting close to the why?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
the blue star will dance in the sky, god will blink , there will be 3 days of darkness, then the red star (the purifier) comes to wipe the slate clean .......... something along those lines....i think... I dont think theres a dancing 4.

This and the link Eve provided are some very interesting reading:

www.souledout.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Regulus is known as one of the four Royal Stars of the heavens, the other three being Aldebaran, Fomalhaut, and Antares. Regulus, in the constellation Leo, is the northern Royal Star. These four Royal Stars are considered to be sentinels watching over other stars and form a Fixed Cross in the heavens. (There is hidden meaning in this configuration and the term Fixed Cross, worthy of contemplation.)

www.souledout.org...

Are we getting close to the why?

Fixed cross???........are we talking about the Dark Rift?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Ophiuchus - The Serpent Bearer (13th astrology sign)

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 29-8-2011 by KBilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

It does seem we do have 4 main angels though with planets or stars associated with them. Religion really isnt my bag, but that link is interesting considering what we have to work with here.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I am sorry if someone has already posted this but my understanding of this site is simply that our reality has multiple realities that can interface with it depending on ones thoughts and intentions of life. Hence Shrodingers Cat on one page yeah. So this day of which is the title of the website is the predicted day of the end of world scenario with Comet Elenin. But this is only indicative of the thoughts and intention of humanity as a collective...There my 2 cents..lol

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Im trying to find where the southern cross will be located on 10 28. Or what it may be over on monday at 2:30 halloween? I cant get my stilerium to load. Anyone else?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
I am sorry if someone has already posted this but my understanding of this site is simply that our reality has multiple realities that can interface with it depending on ones thoughts and intentions of life. Hence Shrodingers Cat on one page yeah. So this day of which is the title of the website is the predicted day of the end of world scenario with Comet Elenin. But this is only indicative of the thoughts and intention of humanity as a collective...There my 2 cents..lol

You may very well be right, Epsillion. But since Oct 28 is the end of the Mayan calendar, we've been exploring that also.

Some of us are still working up nerve to share our experiences while following the manual.
We're kind of working on the "Why Oct 28" end of it in the meantime.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
after reading about Russia ................ who`s thinking Ivanova was actually onto something with her crazy rant ?

edit on 29-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustEve
Fixed cross???........are we talking about the Dark Rift?

JustEve, would you enlighten us about the Dark Rift?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
after reading about Russia ................ who`s thinking Ivanova was actually onto something with her crazy rant ?

edit on 29-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

Where is Ivanova? She hasn't posted at all today. I hope all is well with her.

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join