It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Another 8.13.11 or whatever =P I don't agree with this at all. Just someone wanting more attention.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Djokovic, you're wrong.
As well as many of you are. There is a reason "open" has presented this is this manner.

first of all, yes I just joined. I joined because I had stumbled onto the Oct 28 site. A Google search brought me here. Ironically since I have bee aware of ATS for a while and have not posted.

The moment I saw the diagram of the eyes, the skill, as it is, I knew what it was. I knew it because I have experienced it. And much as Open says, you cannot figure it out like a puzzle unless you experience it first hand. Hence the puzzle nature of the site. If he explained it (I am assuming he is a he) openly and plainly how many people would be lead into trying the skill by their own curiosity and desire to know? They would have wanted the answer laid out on a platter without actually experiencing it. And the answer without the pursuit is pointless.

I have been, like many of you, in contact with Open. But from what I can gather he has given little substance and essentially said for you to keep looking. He didn't say that to me, and has behaved as though I understand...which I do. Because I have experienced it.

Open has suggested that I explain his message, his point to you. Firstly, I do not know, precisely, the significance of Oct 28 2011. I have my own theories, but Open has neither confirmed nor denied them.

Before I explain further, I would like to ask: Who actually attempted staring into another eyes for about 3 minutes. Truly focusing and concentrating on them, on the "black hole" in the center?

What did you see and feel?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
just my 2 cents here:
I believe that there is no more clues for Open to lay out for us,he presented us the way to alter our perspective of the world!if he knows or just believes that collective conciousness can change the coming events for better or for worse he can not tell us what's coming as he would be directing our thoughts (he would play the role of the ultimate observer confirming the cat is dead as the video through the wormhole indicates)!He would destroy the alternative ending!

so I believe that that's all there is,I hope it makes sense to you as it does to me...the problem is I don't feel comfy with altering my view of this world so I won't try the manual..noone knows the abilities you could be presented with and whether you want them or not...

I will be watching this thread because I find it very interesting but it still remains far from my comfort zone!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kylione
Djokovic, you're wrong.
As well as many of you are. There is a reason "open" has presented this is this manner.

first of all, yes I just joined. I joined because I had stumbled onto the Oct 28 site. A Google search brought me here. Ironically since I have bee aware of ATS for a while and have not posted.

The moment I saw the diagram of the eyes, the skill, as it is, I knew what it was. I knew it because I have experienced it. And much as Open says, you cannot figure it out like a puzzle unless you experience it first hand. Hence the puzzle nature of the site. If he explained it (I am assuming he is a he) openly and plainly how many people would be lead into trying the skill by their own curiosity and desire to know? They would have wanted the answer laid out on a platter without actually experiencing it. And the answer without the pursuit is pointless.

I have been, like many of you, in contact with Open. But from what I can gather he has given little substance and essentially said for you to keep looking. He didn't say that to me, and has behaved as though I understand...which I do. Because I have experienced it.

Open has suggested that I explain his message, his point to you. Firstly, I do not know, precisely, the significance of Oct 28 2011. I have my own theories, but Open has neither confirmed nor denied them.

Before I explain further, I would like to ask: Who actually attempted staring into another eyes for about 3 minutes. Truly focusing and concentrating on them, on the "black hole" in the center?

What did you see and feel?

Welcome!
I know I can say for all of us here we are eager to hear what you have to say.

I DID try the experiment, but I don't think it worked properly due to the fact that my hubby kept laughing. I noticed (in between his laughing fits) that everything would begin to go dark for a moment. I have been meditating off and on through the years, and the only other time I have ever seen this effect was when I would use a candle to reach my meditative state (everything would go black around the flame, and all that could be seen was the center of that flame). Hubby and I have always had a deep connection (completing sentences, simultaneous thoughts), so the trust boundary was not there to shatter, and that was what I originally thought was a big part of the point... to break that barrier. I may or may not have been wrong, but I know that our experience was not entirely right either.
I hope to try again today since we are both off of work...
Maybe you could be so kind as to help those of us who are willing AND able to attempt this find what it is we are looking for...

Thanks in advance for any advice you wish to give.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
There will be more to come from open
The fact that people are interested and connected to the idea makes it so
What idea?
If open is too specific the path ahead becomes too concrete
The theme relates to Oct 28 2011
The driver is the three impending cataclysms and the opportunity to be 'safe'.
To specify or prophecize the events is deterministic (or opens oneself to ridicule)
The first cataclysm is due any day (ourtransition .info etc etc)
The second is due Oct 28, 2011.
There is a window in between where humans can connect, coalesce and transcend. But only as a noospheric group. There may not be enough people around after the second to generate a group field.
You can't make it alone (their words), there will be no successful survivalists.
The "exercises" in the manual are not new, but ancient and shamanic.
There are further 'exercises' that may be performed towards this goal
Compassion amplifies and Fear scatters
Enchant long and Divine short

"Ignore her, she is a deceiver" open said early in the piece.
What or who do you all think this is about?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Wow, I guess everyone ditched for the morning....
It's lonely in here now...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
Wow, I guess everyone ditched for the morning....
It's lonely in here now...

Good morning, Avatar

I dropped by to catch up on the reading. Our last posters had some good ideas/info to share.

It's a busy day for me today, but I'll drop by from time to time to keep from getting so far behind.

I need to research further the "noosphere" so I'm better informed. I understand the point of the manual but the rest is new to me.

Have a great day, friends.

Be kind to one another.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

And to you TNT

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Ok. Managed to dig up a vid I saw several months ago that popped into my mind after The Quickening vid appeared here. I could be wrong, but to me all of this feels to be the same ultimate goal.
Whether or not it is connected, please enjoy, it is one of the most beautiful videos I have ever watched.....

Here is the link to the ATS thread I originally found it on....
Spiritual Awakening
edit on 29-8-2011 by avatar22 because: (no reason given)

(Tried to direct link to YouTube... wouldn't take
)

And yes, I know we are being told that none of this is spiritual or religious... there is a lot of science involved here. And in my eyes science and spirituality are not mutually exclusive, so it feels like a natural progression from one connection to the next... but that's just MHO

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Morning. I haven't slept. So bear....bare....bare bear? Naked bear?

Bare with me.
Avatar you are pretty accurate in your description of the sensation. When accurately attempted the world around you begins to fade, to darken or drain in color and fuzz away like an old TV screen. And then you connect, the barrier gone as you may say.
At this point there can be a sense of overwhelming pressure or knowledge, and there can be fear. And even as you feel connected you feel like you are drifting. (I theorize that this is because very few people join you in this state.)

But imagine what would be done if everyone could connect to the human unconsciousness at once....Open has not confirmed that bit but it is my own theory.

Open has, by his own words, heavily suggested that the date is special. Will this be a time when this is more easy to do? Or will it be a deadline by which we must do this to create our own reality. Like the dead or living cat. I think we want to be the living one. Or rather be in that split of reality.
Like 4th dimensional mechanics where every possible choice is another reality.
Merely the act of observing alters reality, like in Quantum Mechanics. I think Open is trying to remain unbiased to the outcome.
Observing and directly interacting with those unaware, creates a specific reality. Earthbell touched on this.

And the deceiver? Well use logic. We already have something solid now. The point behind open's message. So who, so far, (female) has been leading us away from that point?

Process of elimination.

edit on 29-8-2011 by Kylione because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2011 by Kylione because: moo

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I have to admit I'm afraid of the exercise in the manual; afraid of the intimacy/trust/bonding aspect. Would it strip off the layer of my personality that I think I need to feel safe? Would I feel embarrassed?

If you stare into a person's eye, and the eye you're staring in is staring back at the eye you're staring with, would you get a effect that's like having a mirror in front of you and in back of you, reflecting into infinity?

Would the exercise reveal a feature of being human that we didn't know we had?

It seems we're being taught that consciousness is also a tangible, scientific thing. It also seems we're being gently led to this idea that there is only one singular consciousness and we all share it.

Dorothy had to find it out on her own, the hard way.

Two things that keep popping into my mind:

www.worldtrans.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Finally done catching up with 100+ pages...

The moment I saw the diagram of the eyes, the skill, as it is, I knew what it was. I knew it because I have experienced it. And much as Open says, you cannot figure it out like a puzzle unless you experience it first hand.

Same here. Though I've tried it several years ago, the memory of the experience is still vivid.

In one of the emails sent to TallWhiteHuman, Open said "What if you could observe your own consciousness?". This brought to my mind the different approach and experience between the looking in the eye, and meditation (which is also a way to observe your own consciousness).

The way I see it, is that with meditation you observe consciousness from within, reaching oneness by removing yourself from duality/distractions, and eventually reaching a state of non-duality, of mere being. When looking in the eye, you start directly from duality, you face it and transcend it. When I look into you, I observe myself. I am aware of me being the observer and also the observed at the same time. The observer and the observed become One. Source observes itself.

The experience is wonderful, but not an easy one while "breaking the barriers" of duality with the other individual involved, from what I remember. Awkwardness, laughing and strange faces, fear to let go, embarrassment... Then, you get sucked in, it's powerful and wonderful, as love overcomes you.

No words can describe it, it must be experienced. I shall try it again, soon (like many others on this board, it's just "me", but I will find a willing friend).

On a side note, every now and then, it recently happened with my cat (!!!), with whom I have a strong bond. This came natural, and it happened to be the right eye. The connection, like really "knowing" his soul and his whole being (feeling his feline mystery), becomes so strong, I can feel him also reading through me... and at some point it becomes too much to handle and we both kind of "freak out". This makes me laugh each time and I took it as if our levels of consciousness (human/animal) are on a slightly different plane of existence and there is only so much we can take. He becomes all emotional and we disconnect and return to duality/normal business. :-)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Morning. I haven't slept. So bear....bare....bare bear? Naked bear?

Bare with me.
Avatar you are pretty accurate in your description of the sensation. When accurately attempted the world around you begins to fade, to darken or drain in color and fuzz away like an old TV screen. And then you connect, the barrier gone as you may say.
At this point there can be a sense of overwhelming pressure or knowledge, and there can be fear. And even as you feel connected you feel like you are drifting. (I theorize that this is because very few people join you in this state.)

But imagine what would be done if everyone could connect to the human unconsciousness at once....Open has not confirmed that bit but it is my own theory.

Open has, by his own words, heavily suggested that the date is special. Will this be a time when this is more easy to do? Or will it be a deadline by which we must do this to create our own reality. Like the dead or living cat. I think we want to be the living one. Or rather be in that split of reality.
Like 4th dimensional mechanics where every possible choice is another reality.
Merely the act of observing alters reality, like in Quantum Mechanics. I think Open is trying to remain unbiased to the outcome.
Observing and directly interacting with those unaware, creates a specific reality. Earthbell touched on this.

And the deceiver? Well use logic. We already have something solid now. The point behind open's message. So who, so far, (female) has been leading us away from that point?

Process of elimination.

edit on 29-8-2011 by Kylione because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2011 by Kylione because: moo

I have my theories as to the date as well. As to why that day... I'm not sure. But I do feel that something is there. Something could(will) happen. It seems to me that the point of why we are here working on this "non-puzzle" is to assure that it is a positive happening. An "awakening". If the science behind the info we have been given is correct it seems that Oct. 28 could be a disastrous day, if only because the world has it in the back of their minds that it could be so. We could be here to help guide it into a more positive light. I agree with Earthbell on the point that Open cannot/willnot tell us the significance of the date because of these facts. Anything told to us about what He expects for the day could alter the end result. Striking fear or concern into our hearts and minds derails from the love and oneness we are attempting to achieve.

I do hope that hubby and I can achieve the connection today. We will try again later. If not I think I will attempt this with my daughter when she gets home from school later. She is very much a kindred spirit and I think a little more open to the possibility of what we are looking for.
Not to mention I think it would help her and I today...
You see yesterday our cat died. I will not go into details, but in an interesting twist of events (coincidence doesn't exist right?) we had our own version of Schroedinger's cat. All day we "knew" she had died... until my 11 yr old found her walking up the driveway. Needless to say it was a very traumatic day for us all since we had to say goodbye all over again...she is now resting peacefully and painlessly.
Any way, that was totally off topic...
I'll keep everyone posted on what I find today.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Exactly my thought on the subject!as I posted earlier I believe that any direct message on the nature of the date could heavily influence our thoughts about the event and we could shape something destructive!(if all of this is true of course...)

I ask my self "if this is the case how can Open be sure that we are going to help humanity and not destroy it?" let's say someone has a death wish,a doomsday event would be a godsent gift to him,he would then focus his mind on the destruction of civilisation.....see where I am going?

just my 2 cents again..!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Avatar, I know how it feels when a beloved pet dies. Sorry to hear that. All my love to you.

Of all the theories about 10/28, one possibility could be that we will get a first taste of the veil being lifted. This reality is about to be reset. Those unprepared, won't be handling easily the shattering of the illusion of duality. Those who have experienced first hand (also through the eye exercise) that there is no separation, will not fall pray to fear (the true deceiver... Earthbell said who or what)...)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Welcome, new posters!

It's wonderful to have a fresh perspective on this. To quote Grower: "Fresh eyes..."

For me, this gets more interesting by the day. Thank you for sharing

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

I agree completely. Looking at the date from a different viewpoint entirely, it seems an interesting coincidence that it is only 2 days (remember many calendars start at sundown and go to sundown) from All Hallow's Eve. A day in which some believe the veil between worlds is lifted and communications with those who are "gone" are possible. None of this has been touched upon in this thread due to the scientific nature of the "purpose", but what if the last alignment with the Milky Way (which the Mayans seemed to know would be happening again in these days) was what actually lifted the veil? What if that is where that belief came from? We know that religion and belief systems stemmed, in part, from science that the people of the times could not explain with their current technologies. It's easy enough to see that through thousands of years the date could have been miscalculated. As you mentioned, this veil may be lifted on 10-28 and those who are prepared will see and transcend.
It is only my theory, bits and pieces I have gathered throughout the years from varying sources. I could be wrong and Oct. 28th will come and go like every other day we have seen in this life time. But... if I am right on this one... I can't even imagine the possibilities! It fills my heart with joy and warmth to think that we may be on this earth, in this life time to witness such an event!
All we can do is prepare. If it comes we are ready. If it doesn't we've learned a lot about ourselves and our brothers in the process. Looks like a win win to me!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by organdonor

This would hinge on the optimistic view that the majority of humanity wants what is best.
Again we don't even really know what it is that will happen so it may not even be effected by morality. It may not be life and death or a form of destruction. Maybe those not aware are simply left behind. But then again, if It were such a personal choice, I doubt we would need a collective consciousness.

I tend to believe that people are, for the most part, good. And if we were to be open to this than many of the factors, petty as they would then seem, that negatively effect us in the first place, wouldn't be a concern. If you're suicidal, seek destruction, or hate, I doubt you'd be able to accomplish this anyway.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kylione

personally I seek nothing,I simply enjoy a provoking philosofical conversation as much as a scientific one!I'm lead to believe through my experiences of human behavior that we are more oftenly motivated by our egos rather than our altrouism...so this is a bad way to start explorations that MAY have negative effect on others!

just saying that even with the slightest possibility of something like this being true we should realize our responsibility,that's the point I'm trying to make.this is not a smartpants race!
edit on 29-8-2011 by organdonor because: add on!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
reply to post by buddhatrance

I agree completely. Looking at the date from a different viewpoint entirely, it seems an interesting coincidence that it is only 2 days (remember many calendars start at sundown and go to sundown) from All Hallow's Eve. A day in which some believe the veil between worlds is lifted and communications with those who are "gone" are possible. None of this has been touched upon in this thread due to the scientific nature of the "purpose", but what if the last alignment with the Milky Way (which the Mayans seemed to know would be happening again in these days) was what actually lifted the veil? What if that is where that belief came from? We know that religion and belief systems stemmed, in part, from science that the people of the times could not explain with their current technologies. It's easy enough to see that through thousands of years the date could have been miscalculated. As you mentioned, this veil may be lifted on 10-28 and those who are prepared will see and transcend.
It is only my theory, bits and pieces I have gathered throughout the years from varying sources. I could be wrong and Oct. 28th will come and go like every other day we have seen in this life time. But... if I am right on this one... I can't even imagine the possibilities! It fills my heart with joy and warmth to think that we may be on this earth, in this life time to witness such an event!
All we can do is prepare. If it comes we are ready. If it doesn't we've learned a lot about ourselves and our brothers in the process. Looks like a win win to me!

Right! This is what I also point out to friends who are skeptical about the 2011/2012 events. I know that we are here on Earth at this time for a reason and to be part of something on a grand scale, but if nothing happens and days come and go, we have still learned so much in the process, about love and consciousness, a higher state of being, compassion and forgiveness, light and dark. By being prepared we have nothing to lose and everything to gain for the good of all.

Good point, I didn't think about All Hallow's Eve. It could very well be a "time marker" set in the past for future generations. From the bits and pieces I have gathered along the trail, I am sure that the Milky Way alignment plays a fundamental role, though I am not sure if the 2012 date still applies for that, and that will be the final stage of changes. Maybe the October 28 2011 event will be triggered by solar activity, strong electro-magnetic forces will "disrupt" our own wiring, rendering us thus able to see through the veil for a period of time. That's when the level of Universal Consciousness is achieved by those who are prepared.

Keeping my mind open for all possibilities, nothing is set in stone, the discovery process is fascinating in itself.

new topics

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join