It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by theLastSoul
BTW, what about "Monday, monday" thing and 2:30? I don't see any changes on 0000.html.

Line from song: How could you leave and not take me?

Duty calls me...will be back in about 30 minutes
edit on 8/29/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Dunno about "god"..... but i cant describe what i saw , theres no word in my vocabulary that would do it justice, beauty, light, love, doesnt go anywhere near what you`ll see if you manage to do it right, but i know ive had the feelings before, the raw emotions, cant seem to remember when though for some reason.......... weirdest thing was after i done it with a close friend, i was just chillin watching some News on the tv , a littl bit shaken from the emotions, and i fell asleep, i dreamt i was under water , going further and further down, but i kept thinking "i need to breath , im going to drown" my reflex kicked in, i took a big breath, and i could feel the water in my chest , i could feel myself drowning, then for some reason i was breathing under water and swam to the top, when my head was out of the water it was like i couldnt even breath -out of the water, it was weird............now.... i cant swin, and from what i can remember ive never dreamt of swimming, so ...... i guess my sub-concious was trying to tell me something.
anyways , open says the website was set up by him , but someone else is running it and nothing will go on the site from him ........ so i suppose its pointless joining anyways, besides, theyre all still on the safe for some reason.

I still dont think this was the whole idea of the project , maybe open was throwing us off on purpose, he`s a bit like the riddler from batman

edit on 29-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by Grower
reply to post by TNTarheel

Oh, no, no...sorry! Nothing to do with him.
Just something I remembered from a long time ago and decided to go explore that rabbit hole.
*cough, cough* Tis a very dusty rabbit hole!

Grower!

This guy?.....Jalāl ad-Dīn Muḥammad Balkhī (Persian: جلال‌الدین محمد بلخى), also known as Jalāl ad-Dīn Muḥammad Rūmī (Persian: جلال‌الدین محمد رومی) and popularly known as Mevlānā in Turkey and Mawlānā (Persian: مولانا)[4] in Iran and Afghanistan but known to the English-speaking world simply as Rumi[5] (30 September 1207 – 17 December 1273)

Yeah, that's the dude!
Btw, his son killed his lover in revenge for the death of his sister. How's THAT for a freaky-deaky soap opera?
Anyone got a broom for this rabbit hole? lol

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hi All.

I've followed this thread since day one and have read every post. It is one of the weirdest things I have ever seen and I think/feel it is not a joke. I joined recently but before this all started. ;-) I've been reading ATS for a couple of years I guess but felt moved to join in the last couple of weeks.

With regard to the whole observe thing, I vaguely remember a similar concept from the ancient mystery schools I think it was. To be told something does not make you truly understand it, as Open already stated. The Matrix also alludes to this in the movie. "I can only show you the door Neo, you must walk through it". David Icke also uses a vaguely similar thing to explain The News we get on tv. All the news is said by people he terms Repeaters. They are just reading a script and have no real idea if what they are saying is really true. Its a job, they get their money and go home without thinking about it.

Quantum Physics is way out of my league but again we see the same kind of idea being presented. It must be observed and the act of observing itself influences the event, whatever it may be. My thoughts are still a bit fuzzy as I try to get my head round it all and I do not understand the significance of 28/10 but if the whole Mayan calendar thing is expressly given with a wrong date then I can see how it could apply. Perhaps just paying more attention and being aware that something is going on is the start...

One thing I feel I have noticed lately is a lot of strange things being mentioned all over the internet and it really does feel like things are speeding up. Time, if you will. Its recession after recession, multiple bank bailouts lining the pockets of those too rich already, war after war, Inuits claiming the sun has changed position, videos on YouTube claiming the moon has rotated in ways it shouldn't, (not to mention the elenin/niburu videos showing what look like 2 suns in the sky) earthquakes, riots, crop circles with messages relating to celestial alignments, dates, ASCII text messages. it almost feels like an assault on the senses. (I should add that I have no TV so all the news I get is from the net, I hate TV)

It could just be me (time for the Funny Farm and my very own "I Love Me" jacket?) but it does feel like more of us are 'waking up' to the lies of our governments and all the connected 'Agencies', such as the IMF, World Bank, CFR, CIA, FBI, MI5/6, murder of a Princess, 9/11, 7/7, CERN's LHC being an attempt at time manipulation rather than the so-called search for some particle or other, etc ad nauseum.

Sorry for the randomness but that's how it all seems to my brain right now. Lots of things happening but still little way to scientifically and provably connect all the seemingly unconnected dots. The only education I have enables me to speak a language reasonably well and do simple sums. I doubt if I can shed much light on anything at all but thinking in itself feels like a good mental exercise. Like Alice in Wonderland, sometimes I have believed as many as 6 impossible things before breakfast.

Respect to the admins who are camping with hard drive problems. Downtime seems to be very limited.

Good luck brothers and brotherettes.

LightSpeedDriver

PS For people experiencing problems accessing the site, I notice that oct282011.com... gives me a black page with Go Back, whereas www.oct282011.com... gives me the Schrodinger Cat. The safe address works fine without the www part. I would guess its a small error made in the config of the web server. (Firefox/Linux here)

PPS Perhaps another note is handy. I 'do' computers (specifically system administration) for a living, the record site is part of it, no one can just hang a new site in someone elses domain without hacking at least DNS. Given the vaguely esoteric nature of the whole thing, I can't really see how its an attempt to make money due to traffic. I use NoScript and AdBlockPlus plus extensions for Firefox. No revenue generating adverts and no redirection mularky get past those. I won't surf without them.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Yeah, that's the dude!
Btw, his son killed his lover in revenge for the death of his sister. How's THAT for a freaky-deaky soap opera?
Anyone got a broom for this rabbit hole? lol

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
some one on the record site says she was on GLP , her and someone else got a link to this -> www.lyricstime.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
I still dont think this was the whole idea of the project , maybe open was throwing us off on purpose, he`s a bit like the riddler from batman

I think becoming "skilled" is only part of the Oct 28 "event".

Once I have it worded in my mind, I'll share my experience with the "eyes" connection.

I've collected a few "dots" in the articles, videos, clues along the way...soon I hope to connect those dots.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Once I have it worded in my mind, I'll share my experience with the "eyes" connection.

I've collected a few "dots" in the articles, videos, clues along the way...soon I hope to connect those dots.

Do you need to borrow a writing utensil?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

some one on the record site says she was on GLP , her and someone else got a link to this -> www.lyricstime.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
Hi All.

I've followed this thread since day one and have read every post. It is one of the weirdest things I have ever seen and I think/feel it is not a joke.

With regard to the whole observe thing, I vaguely remember a similar concept from the ancient mystery schools I think it was. To be told something does not make you truly understand it, as Open already stated. The Matrix also alludes to this in the movie. "I can only show you the door Neo, you must walk through it". David Icke also uses a vaguely similar thing to explain The News we get on tv. All the news is said by people he terms Repeaters. They are just reading a script and have no real idea if what they are saying is really true. Its a job, they get their money and go home without thinking about it.

Quantum Physics is way out of my league but again we see the same kind of idea being presented. It must be observed and the act of observing itself influences the event, whatever it may be. My thoughts are still a bit fuzzy as I try to get my head round it all and I do not understand the significance of 28/10 but if the whole Mayan calendar thing is expressly given with a wrong date then I can see how it could apply. Perhaps just paying more attention and being aware that something is going on is the start...

Hi, LightSpeed, welcome!

This whole thing is wrapped up in quantum theory (which I had just started to read up on when this thread popped up). I can't help but remember Open saying, "There are no coincidences."

Take a look at the excerpt I posted here. It has to do with the Mayan calendar being based on quantum shifts and what happens in between those shifts. The last couple of lines seem to tie in with this completely.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Please, when you will share your experience, try to NOT be like Open. I mean, tell everything in a simple language, without riddles. I do understand that everyone should experience it, but for me it is important to know where this path is leading us.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Please, when you will share your experience, try to NOT be like Open. I mean, tell everything in a simple language, without riddles. I do understand that everyone should experience it, but for me it is important to know where this path is leading us.

That, LastSoul, will not be a problem. I speak plainly. There are no and will never be double meanings to what I say

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Okay, I just looked over the "record" site and something caught my attention.

Remember "nothing escapes a black hole"? Consider this.

While I'm on the subject...there was talk last night (on this thread) about beginning a new thread for just the "facts" without all the chitchat found here. Record may be the end result.

How do you reason together without getting to know each other?
edit on 8/29/2011 by TNTarheel because: grrrr...worn out keyboard

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

well.... i didnt see a physical object or anything of the sort, but had the sense i was both seeing and feeling raw emotions, like i said, i remember feeling the same wy some time back but i cant pin point what it was. Personnaly i dont think open wants us to attempt to actually SEE something, just witnessing the emotions is most probably what open wants us to do.... but i wouldnt say you see love or light or anything we know of to be honest, it sends you crazy trying to think of a word for it, so an on-depth explaination would take for ever to understand untill youve done it....i think thats what open was getting at......still......i might have done it the wrong way, but im sure it was right. Once my friend`s over again tommorrow, we might try it again. She was freaked out at first
but even she said she could feel all kinds of emotions that she hasnt felt before. Must have been the charm

*face palm* i wish there was a spell checker on here

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Okay, I just looked over the "record" site and something caught my attention.

Remember "nothing escapes a black hole"? Consider this.

While I'm on the subject...there was talk last night (on this thread) about beginning a new thread for just the "facts" without all the chitchat found here. Record may be the end result.

How do you reason together without getting to know each other?
edit on 8/29/2011 by TNTarheel because: grrrr...worn out keyboard

i thought exactly the same thing when i saw the site, i remember that dude who said it too, he was serious about it i guess, maybe he was a "plant" , open said he set the site up and someones running it for him .... bingo
i`ll scroll back and find the name

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Remember "nothing escapes a black hole"?

Ah, but didn't Steven Hawking recently theorize that that isn't quite right, that some things actually do escape?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

I think it might have been me..

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

well.... i didnt see a physical object or anything of the sort, but had the sense i was both seeing and feeling raw emotions, like i said, i remember feeling the same wy some time back but i cant pin point what it was. Personnaly i dont think open wants us to attempt to actually SEE something, just witnessing the emotions is most probably what open wants us to do.... but i wouldnt say you see love or light or anything we know of to be honest, it sends you crazy trying to think of a word for it, so an on-depth explaination would take for ever to understand untill youve done it....i think thats what open was getting at......still......i might have done it the wrong way, but im sure it was right. Once my friend`s over again tommorrow, we might try it again. She was freaked out at first
but even she said she could feel all kinds of emotions that she hasnt felt before. Must have been the charm

*face palm* i wish there was a spell checker on here

If you try it again, be prepared to be really aware of the point where fear (not quite the right word - apprehension?) cuts in and you pull back - brush it off and keep going

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
it was KBILLY

new topics

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join