It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Maxine Waters says "The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell"

page: 4
6
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
The "Tea Party" sold out to corporate America. The tea baggers will be voting a straight GOP ticket, and that most likely mean Rick Perry for pres, over their own (supposedly) spiritual guru Ron Paul, the guy who started it. Call them the TPINO's, because the Tea Party is just the GOP with some new window dressings.

I found it funny that this morning (Monday Aug 22), THIS was the major topic on Fox News, while Tripoli falls and Gaddafi's 40+ year reign collapses, Fox News can only show a clip of Maxine Walter telling the TP to go to hell.

You know what I feel the same way, the TP as it exists now, CAN go to hell. They represent nothing more than a skewed version of corporate America out to destroy the middle class. It should be renamed the Koch™ -GOP™ Tea Party (not affiliated with Ron Paul).


"They represent nothing more than a skewed version of corporate America out to destroy the middle class"

Completely undeniably true to anyone paying attention...

The "tea-party" has already been used for political actions in direct contradiction to what the individual members claim to stand for.




posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by beezzer
Your small-minded infantile use of the pejorative "teabaggers" disqualifies you from any position of false superiority.


That makes no sense. I got that from them. They called themselves teabaggers and i simply honor that to this day. So I guess them choosing that word disqualifies them


I stand by my statement.
edit on 22-8-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)


Of course you do because lambasting others for doing something you do does not seem to be an issue with you at all.


No conservative teaparty member ever called themselves "teabaggers". I believe Jenene Garafalo started it as an insult: ( A reference to the the homosexual(?)act of "teabagging" ).What a better way to insult a bunch conservative (homophobic?) middle aged Americans than associating them with a form of sodomy.

Believe me;It is quite offensive and disgusting.

Added: Should we go around calling all "liberals": "rim jobs"????.Same level of school yard depravity..No it's not clever or one bit funny.


edit on 22-8-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2011 by 46ACE because: comment added

edit on 22-8-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
until we received more truth from the major medias channels, then ESPN we are all screwed


think about that ESPN gives more real facts then the Media, that is what is holding everyone back, well besides our own ability to have common sense

divide and conquer is always the plan of those in power

use common sense that is as unbiased as possible and stick by the principles you think are the best, this political team crap really needs to go



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by kozmo
100% INCORRECT! Just because the GOP attempted to hijack the movement, doesn't mean the movement has been hijacked. The establishment media has done their part and convinced the lot of you and your ilk to believe it has. The purpose, defang the very movement that threatens the establishment status quo. And a bunch of you took the bait; hhok, line and sinker.


Please list all the people that your so called teaparty got elected in 2010 that are not Republicans.


Reading comprehension problem? I stated that the TPM was conservative/libertarian, not socialist and stupid; eg democrats!
What you continue to fail to grasp is that the old-school GOP establishment has NOT co-opted the TPM. Rather, they fear that the TPM is coopting the GOP, and it is. Did you not pay attention to the deficit ceiling negotiations and how the TPM forced the Republicans hand on the issue?

If you truly understood politics then you would understand that the Dems and Repubs are the just different sides of the same coin. BOTH are scared out of their pants that the TPM is gaining ground with mainstream consciousness - and they have good cause to be alarmed. That being said, they've elicited help from the 4th pillar (the MSM) in an attempt to make democrats believe that the TPM is big scary old school GOP and to convince old school GOP that TPM is wild and crazy and out of control. It's a psyop - divide and conquer. Sadly, people who claim to have "Woken up" have bought into this tripe and cannot see the forest through the trees. Their psyop has worked. Just look at some of the posts regarding the TPM.



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
One can always tell a true lib when they start whining with the "teabagger" label.


Well I got "teabagger" from the teabaggers themselves.
"Proud to be a teabagger!"
"Teabagging for Jesus!"
"Teabag them before they teabag us!"

Need the pictures again?

So since using that label makes one a whiny lib, what does that say about all the teabaggers that use that label? Proudly even?


That of course was before the Tea Partiers who said it knew what it meant in "gay lexicon". I never heard it either till it was said in a movie and someone had to explain it to me. But whenever a lib says it, we know it's definitely meant as a slur.



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE
 


lmao way to go Ace! Give em their own medicine! Oh yah and Anderson Cooper is who dubbed the TP Teabaggers. Just before he came out....
edit on 22-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Waters is a black power racist! she hates the tea party because it is right wing and more so because it's mainly white. Not only did she say they belong in hell but she'll help them get there.



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE
 


If I wasn't ATSing from my phone, I would find the video on YouTube, but I believe the perjorative "teabagger" came from those "deep thinkers" (well she's a Rhodes Scholar) Rachel Madcow and Keith Obeldork. It was after the Rick Santelli Chicago Stock Exchange rant--and Rach and Keef (he still had a dozen or viewers & was still at MsNBC) were just GIDDY describing those who were "mad as hell***" and proclaiming a kindred spirit with Santelli's call for a new, third, peoples uprising as the Tea Party--tea baggers.

Oh the wit and wisdom of a seldom watched talking head. Anderson Cooper also used it...

***Hell can ONLY be inferenced by an enlightened social(ist) Progressive. A TPM or Conservative who utters "Hell" OBVIOUSLY wants to turn the US into a theocracy.

There. Beat the Obots to it.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Glinda because: typo corrections!



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by centurion1211
Uh, leaders are and should be held to higher standards.
However, the fact that you support Waters and obama shows that you have no understanding of that concept.


All you ever do is make things up.
When did I show support for Maxine again?


and


By being on this thread and attacking and/or arguing with everyone who is critical of Waters' actions as stated in the OP.

Maybe you can post some reasons why Waters promoting racial tensions and class warfare are actually good things for this country. If you are able to put together a rational argument for those things, maybe someone will react to you in a more positive way. However, continuously posting "shoot the messenger" attacks on other members for just not having the same beliefs as you won't get that done.



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by Gannicus
Now watch as all the people and media who raged over Perry's comments don't have a single thing to say about this.



It's always been a double standard with Progs.


Oh you mean like sitting around in a retarded stupor while the last president created
what you are mad at now?
Voting for his POLICIES TWO TIMES


Then, all of a sudden becoming concerned about things well after they have taken their toll


You guys are so full of it




No! I am sorry you are wrong. I didn't sit around. When BOTH the Dems and Repubs passed the PATRIOT ACT, I made a Power Point for an English COMP class and presented it, complete with the DARPA Illuminati eye LOGO embedded in every page for effect. Afterwards people came up and shook my hand. One guy did challenge me though.
You really could use to not judge people when you do not know what they are about.I also did not vote for Bush in 04. I did not vote for Kerry either. Both Skull and Bones and I knew it then. I have spent plenty of energy trying to educate people about this stuff.


And by the way, my opposition to the PATRIOT ACT is truly about our liberties, whereas the Left is against it because their treasonous, anti-American activities of arming leftist radicals and money laundering activities would be exposed.
And now we have seen evidence of that with the ATF scandal.

edit on 22-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)


Lets see the conservative concern

Opps, wait, conservatives didn't care... Conservatives were too busy chanting "with us or against us", Freedom fries all the other bull you guys use to bully over the public opinion. Putting eagle stickers on their HEMI's
just to ensure that the war and all of its glory was the patriotic thing to do.

You guys STILL have the same news station that provided the public support for all these Alleged liberal policies, still calling the shots. From the WARs to the PATRIOT ACT to how many new departments and
buggetary outlays? You guys ate it up, let your greedy ass yes roll up in your head and chug along...
My sorry ass was protesting y'alls assault on liberty on the grounds of liberty, getting yelled at by your political
kinsmen who are still voting and still too stupid to analysis to stick figure drawings at the same time.

FOX was the largest proponent for war

and

FOX has made the TEA party

It is the LARGEST media source in the country and your whole entire outlook is shaped for you.

When it is deemed conservative, you reckon it is awesome, when that stuff fails; the same anchors
tell you that the stuff the majority of you supported sucks, you still cannot put two and two together.

You guys don't care about anything but you own hides, selfish, ignorant, arrogant and petty.

America will accept your con job again because you guys pitch some mean B.S, you are the all
encompassing master of Bull. You guys are just as power hungry, just as corruptible, greedy and
low and behold you want to take over the government.

IT is like an animal beater looking for a position as a zoo keeper -



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by Gannicus
Now watch as all the people and media who raged over Perry's comments don't have a single thing to say about this.



It's always been a double standard with Progs.


Oh you mean like sitting around in a retarded stupor while the last president created
what you are mad at now?
Voting for his POLICIES TWO TIMES


Then, all of a sudden becoming concerned about things well after they have taken their toll


You guys are so full of it




No! I am sorry you are wrong. I didn't sit around. When BOTH the Dems and Repubs passed the PATRIOT ACT, I made a Power Point for an English COMP class and presented it, complete with the DARPA Illuminati eye LOGO embedded in every page for effect. Afterwards people came up and shook my hand. One guy did challenge me though.
You really could use to not judge people when you do not know what they are about.I also did not vote for Bush in 04. I did not vote for Kerry either. Both Skull and Bones and I knew it then. I have spent plenty of energy trying to educate people about this stuff.


And by the way, my opposition to the PATRIOT ACT is truly about our liberties, whereas the Left is against it because their treasonous, anti-American activities of arming leftist radicals and money laundering activities would be exposed.
And now we have seen evidence of that with the ATF scandal.

edit on 22-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)


Lets see the conservative concern

Opps, wait, conservatives didn't care... Conservatives were too busy chanting "with us or against us", Freedom fries all the other bull you guys use to bully over the public opinion. Putting eagle stickers on their HEMI's
just to ensure that the war and all of its glory was the patriotic thing to do.

You guys STILL have the same news station that provided the public support for all these Alleged liberal policies, still calling the shots. From the WARs to the PATRIOT ACT to how many new departments and
buggetary outlays? You guys ate it up, let your greedy ass yes roll up in your head and chug along...
My sorry ass was protesting y'alls assault on liberty on the grounds of liberty, getting yelled at by your political
kinsmen who are still voting and still too stupid to analysis to stick figure drawings at the same time.

FOX was the largest proponent for war

and

FOX has made the TEA party

It is the LARGEST media source in the country and your whole entire outlook is shaped for you.

When it is deemed conservative, you reckon it is awesome, when that stuff fails; the same anchors
tell you that the stuff the majority of you supported sucks, you still cannot put two and two together.

You guys don't care about anything but you own hides, selfish, ignorant, arrogant and petty.

America will accept your con job again because you guys pitch some mean B.S, you are the all
encompassing master of Bull. You guys are just as power hungry, just as corruptible, greedy and
low and behold you want to take over the government.

IT is like an animal beater looking for a position as a zoo keeper -


OK, we all get how you feel about the tea party and many ATS members. Is it because you view all of them as some terrible threat to a now failed progressive agenda?

But what is your opinion of Rep. Waters remarks? You know, the subject of this thread ...




posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Watters let the cat out of the bag about nationalizing the oil industry. The guy next to her nodded his head as if he agreed then realized they were all on camera and what she said. She and Bernie Sanders and Cynthia McKinney and a bunch of others are members of Democratic Socialists of America.


She said, "...If WE let you drill where you want to drill"........"taking over and the government running all of your companies".....

That is socialism/communism. We have socialists running Congress lately. Communism is the State control of the means of production. Pure communism would mean that all production is run by the government. Socialism just means that some are but not all. Fabian Socialism is socialism by increments. That is what they have been doing for decades, taking bits and bytes here and there, first a few workfare programs and then Social Security, then medicare and medicaid, foodstamps, this or that welfare program, and then finally, they got healthcare and auto and working on oil. I wonder if the Rothschilds will give it....oh wait they already sold out all of their BP stock I think before the leak.
edit on 22-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



here ya' go: no truer words were ever
spoken in comittee; The stumble when she realizes what she actually said out loud is PRICELESS.
:


"All about SOCIALIZING...

homina..
homina...
(oh crap)
homina..
" er uh "taking over"..
lovely woman.



edit on 22-8-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

But what is your opinion of Rep. Waters remarks? You know, the subject of this thread ...



What progressive agenda???

I was unaware that there was an attempt to do anything but straighten out the conservative agenda, still
to this day.

You of all people are proof positive that the TEA party is just a rebranding effort for the GOP
Looky here,

Centurion you made damn well sure someone was there to stick up for Bush.
And his failures

I quote

FROM 2006




The new mayor is so grateful for the new-found freedoms enjoyed by himself and others that he wants to build a statue of G.W. Bush in downtown Baghdad - because, in the mayor's words, "Bush stands for freedom".


www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree

The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell and if some are lucky, I might feel sorry and
send some marshmallows along.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
What the Tea Party stands for is anti-christian in nature. What they stand for is in opposition to the teachings of Christ and according to Christ himself that makes Tea Party members anti-christian.

So yes, they will go to hell, that is if you believe in what the Bible says. Because according to the Bible, the Tea Party's beliefs are in direct opposition to Christ and people that are in opposition to Christ are not allowed in his Kingdom. Per the Bible.



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by centurion1211

But what is your opinion of Rep. Waters remarks? You know, the subject of this thread ...



What progressive agenda???

I was unaware that there was an attempt to do anything but straighten out the conservative agenda, still
to this day.

You of all people are proof positive that the TEA party is just a rebranding effort for the GOP
Looky here,

Centurion you made damn well sure someone was there to stick up for Bush.
And his failures

I quote

FROM 2006




The new mayor is so grateful for the new-found freedoms enjoyed by himself and others that he wants to build a statue of G.W. Bush in downtown Baghdad - because, in the mayor's words, "Bush stands for freedom".


www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree

The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell and if some are lucky, I might feel sorry and
send some marshmallows along.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)


Cherry picking my old quotes serves no purpose.

I've stated many times that I originally supported Bush, but by the end of his 2nd term became quite critical.

But again, what does any of that deflection have to do with this thread?



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I fail to understand how this argument even matters. It is deflecting from the real issues. A house divided does not understand what each hand is doing, and therefore while we are watching them argue about Tea Party, vileness, going to hell, spouting all this stuff, we watch, we get mad, we express opinions, we fight for our belifs....all with neighbors, friends, anyone who will listen....all the while they are raping the land, together.

As a child I had 2 parents. Mother & Father. They were not alike, they disagreed on the house budget, house rules, etc...but they were unified, for the common good of the household.

They were predictible in their solidarity when I tried to divide them. Dad knew what Mom was doing, and Mom knew what Dad was doing. Each parent, though different...wanted what was best for everyone right now and in the future.

I do not thinkthe government ever had a basic understanding of that principle, and I do not think it was created for that purpose either.



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211
 


If you read the entire thread you would understand.



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Can you imagine the outrage if the tea party members had told the Black caucus to go straight to hell?

OH the HUMANITY



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
reply to post by centurion1211
 


If you read the entire thread you would understand.





I try, I really do.

But after awhile I find myself having to triage the meat of a discussion from the BS (such as your deflections) due to time constraints since I don't "live" on this site.

***longing for that old ignore button***



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
[color=#FF0000]Beware of Democrats and Republicans!! They are all PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS. Millionaires and lawyers looking out for themselves and their kin while screwing the average American. Americans can never be free until they rid themselves of CRIMINAL GANGSTERS who have to band together in bands called parties which are no better than MS13, The Latin Kings, or any other number of illegal criminal enterprises that prey on the weak and unwary.

Americans need to elect CITIZEN STATESMEN who are not beholding to criminal gangsters who give them backing and financing.
[color=#FFFFFF]
CITIZEN STATESMEN who are not PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS and who love America more than they love power and money.

CITIZEN STATESMEN who will represent us instead of Lobbyists for corporations who ply them with under the table cash and benefits.

CITIZEN STATESMEN who will represent us instead of RULING OVER US.

[color=#3333FF]Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin. It is a dirty, soiled currency backed by graft and greed that will no longer purchase honest representation for the American voter and taxpayer.

The true patriot is not the man who defends a corrupt government. The true patriot is the man who defends the Constitution from that corrupt government.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join