It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters says "The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
So much for toning down the rhetoric. Is this how an elected official should consider a grassroots organization of fellow citizens?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

I believe that all political parties are controlled by the illuminati or whatever you want to call the evil satan worshipping nazis who run the world. Anytime someone becomes powerful enough to present a real threat to their power that threat is quickly neitralized through on of many means that have proven effective over decades (centuries?).

That being said, the democats are the ones who are afraid that Guam is going to capsize if we send any more military personnel there. Nuff said.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusLives

That being said, the democats are the ones who are afraid that Guam is going to capsize if we send any more military personnel there. Nuff said.

I remember that but I can' remember who said it.?

Back on topic...
edit on 22-8-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Now watch as all the people and media who raged over Perry's comments don't have a single thing to say about this.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
One could also put it: "The tea party can go straight back to where they came from"

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This is the usual response when an adult's efforts have been continually frustrated by opposition.

Such sentiment is a good indication that the Tea Party's efforts, to some degree, are working.

It remains to be seen if the Tea Party will continue to go to hell beyond the 2012 election or if it is simply a resonse to Chairman ObaMoa.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

edit on 8/22/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: Whoops. Wrong thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by JesusLives

I remember that but I can' remember who said it.?

Back on topic...
edit on 22-8-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

Found it: washingtonscene.thehill.com...
I couldn't believe it when I heard it too.
Think Mr. Johnson needs to go back to school, if he really think islands are just floating around out there.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
My concern is the comments by Waters are so very divisive. How could she ever think that what she said would ever lead to productive discussion? She really is unworthy of serving the American public; she should be expelled from the House with great prejudice.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
whack job.

love to see her at the register in a wal-mart next year.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
She's probably just fed up with the obstruction and lies. "a grassroots organization of fellow citizens" is a lofty dream of the tea party. The Koch brothers and Fox news derailed that dream a long time ago.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I can't understand how this racist extremist is given any position of credibility, and has supporters. It's really sad. This piece of trash should be working the fry station at McDonalds.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
No.

Maxine Walters, first.

Enough said.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Tea Party says " Maxine Waters Can Go Straight To Hell"

Yeah, I went there.

Okay, centurion beat me to it.

edit on 22-8-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

She's probably just fed up with the obstruction and lies. "a grassroots organization of fellow citizens" is a lofty dream of the tea party. The Koch brothers and Fox news derailed that dream a long time ago.

Bullcrap.
They did no such thing. I'm a member of the TPM and nobody has "derailed" my convictions one iota. I am capable of thinking for myself and standing for the original TPM principles. The same goes for the many, many average Americans that agree with me. We don't take our marching orders from anybody except our own principles.

Waters is a divisive racist and should not be in Congress.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
bob beckel is an idiot too.

she is also under investigation.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusLives

Did not take long for someone to come to this thread and lie just to try and make a point.
No "democats" are not the ones afraid Guam will tip over.

You really need to rethink the logic behind that lie given the thread you are in.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I called her DC office this morning and asked the guy who answered what good her comments would do. He paused and said "None". I tried asking him more but he hung up.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
Found it: washingtonscene.thehill.com...
I couldn't believe it when I heard it too.
Think Mr. Johnson needs to go back to school, if he really think islands are just floating around out there.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

I think you all need to go back to school if you think one guy saying something means all Democrats feel that way.
Thank you though for that.
So according to both of you, I can find ONE guy in the TEA party and say whatever he said is what ALL TEAbaggers think, right?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The tea party does not have your best interest at heart..

Maxine Waters does not have your best interest at heart..

Ron Paul does not have your best interest at heart..

President Obama does not have your best interest at heart..

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART..

Until the people of America.. and of the world for that matter realize what I have just stated.. WE ARE #ED.

Cheers

edit on 22-8-2011 by broahes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join