It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters says "The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gannicus

Well when you were 7 years old, the GOP worked its magical pro corporate policies
to the hilt. Now America is basking in the afterglow, people like you were too busy
Tea Bagging their buddy and subsequently failed to pay any attention to the great
Tea Bagging job yer party and masters orchestrated.

and remember

Corporations are people my friend

edit on 24-8-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well that was 4+pages of more hate and flying spittle than I've ever seen here.
well worth stopping back for. Hope you feel better..

Guess that means we aint friends no more "Janky red?" Weekly bar-b- que is off?
I'm crushed;
Ab-so-lutely destroyed.
Next time somebody makes a racist comment and y'all get all up in their face about stereo typing all individuals in one group with one brush...come back here.
Looking strictly at the "mechanics"of it: I suppose "teabagging" does not have to necessarily be a strictly homosexual past time.
Even if you've shown a few ill informed people thought "teabagger" was funny( they innocently had no idea it was a slur) some of us did; And if a few blacks think N****r " is funny; I don't get the justification to use it.

Love to stay and play some more but we got some paying work in the shop today...
Enjoy your"hate on"

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
Well that was 4+pages of more hate and flying spittle than I've ever seen here.
well worth stopping back for. Hope you feel better..

Guess that means we aint friends no more "Janky red?" Weekly bar-b- que is off?
I'm crushed;
Ab-so-lutely destroyed.
Next time somebody makes a racist comment and y'all get all up in their face about stereo typing all individuals in one group with one brush...come back here.
Looking strictly at the "mechanics"of it: I suppose "teabagging" does not have to necessarily be a strictly homosexual past time.
Even if you've shown a few ill informed people thought "teabagger" was funny( they innocently had no idea it was a slur) some of us did; And if a few blacks think N****r " is funny; I don't get the justification to use it.

Love to stay and play some more but we got some paying work in the shop today...
Enjoy your"hate on"

I am not sure I would be proud if you are a supporter of the Tea Party. That just means you were dumb enough to fall for a trick by big pharma to stop the health care bill from going through. Then you stayed together as a group of white people who hate the President.

If this group is out to protect our Constitution perhaps they could have got our Constitutional Freedoms stripped away in the Patriot Act returned. Nope. Nothing there...I don't even remember them mentioning it.

Instead we lost another one.
That's not even trying..in fact that might be another agenda altogether. Ya think?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by AlreadyGone

You know, when you use terms like "ObaMoa", you are just confirming the fact that the tea party is run by a bunch of racist scumbags and worshiped by racist scumbags.

Care to try to prove me wrong?

I think he meant to type ObaMao. As in Chairman Mao, which is not being racist, just calling Obama a Communist. How would "ObaMoa" be racist? I must be missing something.

/TOA

I don't think what you are guilty of is a defense in a court of law either.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gannicus

Originally posted by Janky Red
The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell

Democrats can go straight to nothingness. They are the true enemy.

Also, you all know "tea bagging" is most commonly known as a video game insult, right? You beat someone in a first person shooter and you squat over their corpse.

That really says a lot right there. People that think it is mostly a video game reference usually have to be young enough to have first heard it while playing a video game. Some of us new the word back when all we had was Atari.

I just wanted to thank you for such a telling portrait of your age and perspective.

Tea bagging is most commonly known as a sex act. In recent years, certain movements in video games have made it possible to "squat" and mimic that action that has been around a lot longer than Halo.

Personally, I would like to see everyone go straight to common ground and get things moving again. It is not doing us any good to spend all out time trying to remove people from office.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I think that the progs use the term "teabagger" in the same sick way that others use the term "n****r".
It's mean, ill-spirited, nasty, petty, small-minded, and they can get away with it.

Are you even reading this thread or just popping in to say things you hope people will believe?

With all due respect, that is absolute BULLPUCKY! Who are you trying to kid?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef6a301d4855.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ecd0a2d7819.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63aa88f6be84.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df01f8808de0.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a67fa3909a7.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/732295c10a68.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm Proud to be a Teabagger

Yesterday the WABC lead into Rush's show went something like this....

Volcano in Iceland - Tea-baggers in Washington --- what you'll be talking about all day...

Response to video
also containing such gems as

OMG! That Teabag BUKKAKE on the picture of Nancy P is priceless!

Whoever thought of that is a sheer Genuis!!!

Tell me all about disgusting.
Fox News Embraces Teabagger Label - response to above video

Why is Tea-bagger used as an insult?

I don't think that the term teabagger speaks to any specific sexual orientation.

If you consider yourself to be a teabagger, then you should be proud of the term and put a bumper sticker to that effect on your car. "Proud to be a teabagger". Or maybe, "I'm a teabagger. Care to join me?" Something along those lines.

"I'm a Teabagger" - courtesy of Southwest Louisiana Tea Party
I'm a Teabagger"
I'm A Teabagger and Proud of it!
Im a right winger and proud if it Facebook page
"Teabagger vs Teaparty Patriot - a history lesson
FreeRepublic-Rise of an epithet

And organizers had a gimmick. They asked people to send a tea bag to the Oval Office. One of the exhortations was “Tea Bag the Fools in D.C.” A protester was spotted with a sign saying, “Tea Bag the Liberal Dems Before They Tea Bag You.” So, conservatives started it: started with this terminology. But others ran with it and ran with it.
-Jay Nordlinger conservative columnist
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3570c13771e.jpg[/atsimg]
www.teabagparty.org official logo

To make your objections heard in Washington, simply place a tea bag in an envelope along with a short and polite letter explaining your protest. Send it to your elected representatives in D.C.. You can find your representatives and their addresses by entering your zip code at the congress.gov website. You can also send a similar protest letter and tea bag to President Obama as well as the leaders and key committee chairs in the Senate and House. Ordinary first class mail letter postage will be sufficient. UPDATE: Some people have written in to say that there may be problems with a tea bag getting through security. You may want to just include the tag from the tea bag, an empty tea bag, or print out a picture of the tea bag. Feel free to use the flagged tea bag image on this website if you want.

Evolution of the word teabagger

The grassroots movement didn't always consider "tea bagger" a slur: Early Tea Partiers innocently embraced the term until they discovered its vulgar connotations (see also the 1998 John Waters movie Pecker). In a twist, some conservatives have recently advocated that the word be reclaimed. Here's a look at the evolution of the insult: -

I can do this for a while.

Believe me;It is quite offensive and disgusting.

I know but I did not start it. Tell me it is more disgusting and offensives than the aforementioned bukkake joke.

Added: Should we go around calling all "liberals": "rim jobs"????.Same level of school yard depravity..No it's not clever or one bit funny.

edit on 22-8-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2011 by 46ACE because: comment added

As soon as you find me even one "liberal" that embraced that term for themself at any time, be sure to let me know. Now if you want to discuss this on a realistic and honest level that could be fun too. Facts are stubborn.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

They use that word because it is really funny, not that the baggers used it first, but that they keep trying to now claim they never did.

It is one thing to own up to an honest mistake. It is another to pretend you never made it. And if you check those links you will see those are all current right wingers proclaiming their pride in being a self proclaimed "teabagger."

You cannot seriously cast dispersion at anyone using that word toward the very same people that write songs and make videos about how proud they are to be a teabagger. For some reason I expect you to ignore the facts and pretend that no teabagger ever calls themself a teabagger and takes pride in it, again

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
she is trying to get attention, like a child.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join