It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Minneapolis right now.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
well everyone can rule out weather balloons, all they do is go up high into the air then pop, and what u guys are saying is it is in the air for a long time

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Jammerman - Awesome job! Thanks for sharing the link. It's an honor to listen to one of our own on Rense Audio.

Kudo's!

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harry12
It doesn't matter what the object is. The government will endeavor to discredit it by any means. Short of a full scale landing of alien spacecraft, nothing will be enough to answer the skeptics. The skeptics fear a paradime shift, and the government lose of control. Imagine a power, extra-solar, who's intrusions can't be prevented or attack defended against. This isn't fantasy many presidents have study the matter in secret as to not be a laughing stock. This is problem humans can't seem to really buy into the notion that we may not be alone in this universe.

I agree, once disclosure happens, it will be a rude awakening. I bet you people will still deny the very truth itself that has been revealed by a credible source.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca

It doesn't matter what the object is. The government will endeavor to discredit it by any means. Short of a full scale landing of alien spacecraft, nothing will be enough to answer the skeptics. The skeptics fear a paradime shift, and the government lose of control. Imagine a power, extra-solar, who's intrusions can't be prevented or attack defended against. This isn't fantasy many presidents have study the matter in secret as to not be a laughing stock. This is problem humans can't seem to really buy into the notion that we may not be alone in this universe.

I agree, once disclosure happens, it will be a rude awakening. I bet you people will still deny the very truth itself that has been revealed by a credible source.

The TRUTH? Credible Source? Enlighten me, I would like to hear more!!

[edit on 13-10-2004 by Muckwa]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckwa

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca

The TRUTH? Credible Source? Enlighten me, I would like to hear more!!

I was talking about disclosure coming from a credible source(the government obviously) and how unfortunate it would be to see people still denying the truth thereafter. WHY? Only Because people cant ready themselves for the truth, or keep themselves open to new facts and findings, because it violates their belief system.

[edit on 13-10-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I was talking about disclosure coming from a credible source(the government obviously) and how unfortunate it would be to see people still denying the truth thereafter. WHY? Only Because people cant ready themselves for the truth, or keep themselves open to new facts and findings, because it violates their belief system.

[edit on 13-10-2004 by kyateLaBoca] (sorry, I can't get this to show as a 'quote.')

Ahh, I see your point and I agree. Very valid, considering this very thread was started by a sighting of something in the sky over Minneapolis, and nobody really questioned it. The media and most people were like "Oh yeah, something is in the sky. What's for Dinner?" It was like it didn't even register with most people that something unexplainable was up there.

Good comment kyateLaBoca!

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Before it changes, everyone who was interested in this thread should check out the pic that is now at the center of the coast to coast website:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Though the 'fins' the object has don't exist in the drawings that have been posted on this thread... the main body of the object is otherwise very similar to an account by one of our members (a rectangle or cylinder with a slanted end).

The UFO in this pic was sighted over Ohio.

[edit on 16-10-2004 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Wow, when I clicked on your link it was like driving into Las Vegas!! What link should I be looking at once I click on the link you posted?

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I haven't seen any picture

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckwa
Wow, when I clicked on your link it was like driving into Las Vegas!! What link should I be looking at once I click on the link you posted?

Thanks!

i think it's the cleveland ufo link

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If any of you are still interested in the minneapolis UFO, check out "I Saw A UFO!!!!!"

And for the record, the cleveland UFO looks just like the minneapolis one, but green. I saw the minneapolis UFO through my telescope, and I can't even believe how close they are.

[edit on 17-10-2004 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The Cleveland UFO picture doesn't look anything like what I observed for hours in Minneapolis. The Clv. UFO seems more triangular and has different colored light. What I saw was a very bright light, which I believe just represented a highly reflective surface, as it turned the same color as the sun, as the sun was setting (reddish orange), and once the sun was below the horizon, the object was no longer viewable.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Reports of UFO over Minneapolis on Coast2Coast right now!

Looking for more...

Anybody near Minneapolis? Going to see if I can get a view of the city.

RR

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by crayon
Reports of UFO over Minneapolis on Coast2Coast right now!

Looking for more...

Anybody near Minneapolis? Going to see if I can get a view of the city.

It's a rebroadcast from 8-19-04 so it's doubtful you'll see anything...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RR
It's a rebroadcast from 8-19-04 so it's doubtful you'll see anything...

GAH! Going to kill my friend!

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
While I must admit the idea of a mystery is enjoyable, I am pretty sure that I know what the blimp is. I live 5 minutes from downtown Minneapolis and on one side of the blimp is the phrase: "Enough is enough" .

Oprha Winfrey has started a crusade against child molestors. Her phrase is "Enough is enough" I believe this is a PR stunt to get attention. Minneapolis has one of the highest amounts of child molesters in the U.S.

I believe she is planning a trip to Minneapolis in the near future and this is her way of getting every ones attention!

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by revcarly
While I must admit the idea of a mystery is enjoyable, I am pretty sure that I know what the blimp is. I live 5 minutes from downtown Minneapolis and on one side of the blimp is the phrase: "Enough is enough" .

Oprha Winfrey has started a crusade against child molestors. Her phrase is "Enough is enough" I believe this is a PR stunt to get attention. Minneapolis has one of the highest amounts of child molesters in the U.S.

I believe she is planning a trip to Minneapolis in the near future and this is her way of getting every ones attention!

You might want to check the date for the original post. It was last summer on the 19th of August.

Peace,

~Jammer+

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hmmm, the two articles linked in your original post no longer works. Mind getting one that works? I'd really like to read more, or maybe see some pictures of this.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Hmmm, the two articles linked in your original post no longer works. Mind getting one that works? I'd really like to read more, or maybe see some pictures of this.

Whats the point in bumping this? It happened over a year ago. Thats why the links are not going to work.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
Whats the point in bumping this?

revcarly tried to debunk it because he spotted a blimp a year later.

[edit on 10/15/05 by redmage]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join