It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Suppressed Inventions by our Government

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Why even bother patenting it? We have already learned your patent will just be denied, while the governemtn patents it themselves and wins the patent. You need to get as many build as possible and just release it into the public.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gpena

Why even bother patenting it? We have already learned your patent will just be denied, while the governemtn patents it themselves and wins the patent. You need to get as many build as possible and just release it into the public.

Don't worry, there are plenty of crap inventions with outrageous claims that don't work.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by gpena

Don't worry, there are plenty of crap inventions with outrageous claims that don't work.

Correct, there are many. . . the quality ones are few and far between. Mine being one of quality.

Everyone assumes that our boundaries are limited to the technology we have today, they assume that we are at peak efficiency. We are FAR from peak efficiency, there is a plethora of potential, it takes the out of the box thinkers who ignore manifested boundaries to create our future.

If your not going to lead, stand behind.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

So far all you have done is talk about how you are going to change the world with absolutely nothing to back the statement. People who make changes which effect the world don't talk about it, they just do it.

I assume you are in the group that talks about it....

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

So far all you have done is talk about how you are going to change the world with absolutely nothing to back the statement. People who make changes which effect the world don't talk about it, they just do it.

I assume you are in the group that talks about it....

People who make changes talk about it before hand, and they are often discriminated and told that they cant do it. Once they accomplish their goals they are remembered for their change, not the process of how they got there.

A man of respect would understand.. Boncho.. you are clearly not one of those men.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Please tell me what separates you from the thousands of frauds, con artists and scammers online. Then you receive respect.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
Keep in mind the governments corruption, they will literally steal your idea, patent it, then sue anyone for making it.. people don't keep their inventions secret for #s and giggles. I wish I could have people help me develop my ideas but that puts the entire concept in jeopardy of never becoming available to public.

To me, the best way is develop behind closed doors, reveal nothing, then show it to an investor or bring it for a patent when it is fully built and functional.

I believe people keep their inventions secret because they are afraid. Fear drives the greed, the inability to trust and the paranoia.

IMO if you go for a patent on a working FE device then it will never see light of day.

The ONLY solution with something of this sort that would threaten the global monetary system and an awful lot of agendas, is to open-source as soon as possible.

Imagine how many talented inventors are out there right now, with similar ideas and thoughts to you. Imagine if they all started working together!

As long as finance, fame and ego are major players in the game, this is never going to happen. People just like yourself are going to continue holding their cards way too close to their chests and never getting anywhere.

Like I said, our education system has done a very thorough job of programming us to believe competition is good, and wealth and fame are the ultimate goals in life.

Good luck though.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
Keep in mind the governments corruption, they will literally steal your idea, patent it, then sue anyone for making it.. people don't keep their inventions secret for #s and giggles. I wish I could have people help me develop my ideas but that puts the entire concept in jeopardy of never becoming available to public.

To me, the best way is develop behind closed doors, reveal nothing, then show it to an investor or bring it for a patent when it is fully built and functional.

I believe people keep their inventions secret because they are afraid. Fear drives the greed, the inability to trust and the paranoia.

IMO if you go for a patent on a working FE device then it will never see light of day.

The ONLY solution with something of this sort that would threaten the global monetary system and an awful lot of agendas, is to open-source as soon as possible.

Imagine how many talented inventors are out there right now, with similar ideas and thoughts to you. Imagine if they all started working together!

As long as finance, fame and ego are major players in the game, this is never going to happen. People just like yourself are going to continue holding their cards way too close to their chests and never getting anywhere.

Like I said, our education system has done a very thorough job of programming us to believe competition is good, and wealth and fame are the ultimate goals in life.

Good luck though.

I absolutely see where your coming from, so if anyone is working on similar ideas reading this, message me and ill gladly talk about the concept and function of my ideas.
edit on 23-8-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join