It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Suppressed Inventions by our Government

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
There is a law here in Illinois that vehicles must get at least 20% of their power from gasoline engines....I am pretty sure it is 20. I looked it up a long time ago because I want to make me an electric car some day. I will have to be hush, hush about it..................It is in all of the legal mumbo jumbo.

That is suppressing right there. Mandating that your vehicle has to burn petrol
Just for tax purposes

Weird, you have fully electric car dealerships in that state...

Source.

Someone should call the police on them?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You are right. It looks like the governor passed legislation just this year.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Governor Signs Legislation to Boost Electric Vehicle Usage in Illinois
Laws Will Help Car-Sharing Organizations to Purchase Electric Vehicles; Explore Ways to Increase Electric Vehicles Usage

CHICAGO – July 9, 2011. Governor Pat Quinn today signed two bills into law that will encourage greater use of electric vehicles in Illinois. Together, these new laws will promote the use of energy efficient vehicles, help reduce emissions produced by gasoline-powered vehicles, and support the development of advanced electric vehicle technology.

www.illinois.gov/PressReleases/PressReleasesListShow.cfm?RecNum=9535

Maybe Tesla motors was a major contributor to the campaign. I do not know this to be fact..

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by ConspiraCity

HAHAHA riiight. The fact is right now we have the technology to run cars boats and possibly even planes on nothing more then water, there is suppressed free energy ideas as well. I think boncho is thoroughly convinced we live in a fairy tale world where the government is ran by unicorns and pixy dust, they would never lie to us or do anything sinister ever! they are true saints!

You know about these things so I assume you have seen convincing evidence. You should have no problem showing the plans and the science behind them.

Feel free to create a thread about it.

I cant speak of the free energy because in fact I AM working on it and I'm not going to reveal all of my hard work only for it to be stolen and swept under the rug..

As far as water.. It's called Hydrolysis.. simple concept, don't have to be very smart to think of ideas from it.

all you do is induce an electrical current into water to separate the hydrogen molecules, internal combustion engines can run on hydrogen. Once again another design I'm working on.. but through ways that nobody has done yet, and no.. I will not spill the beans on any of my designs.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

As far as water.. It's called Hydrolysis.. simple concept, don't have to be very smart to think of ideas from it.

Hydrolysis is inefficient. Best efficiency is seen in practical applications is usually around 70%, but often is closer to 20-50.

The laws of thermodynamics are simple too, and they state that hydrolysis will never produce more energy than it takes to cause the reaction.

But good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

The program you mentioned said nothing of electric cars being banned in Illinois. It was about a grant program to encourage people to buy alternative fuel automobiles.

The grants will be funded through the Alternate Fuels Fund, which currently provides rebates to Illinois vehicle owners who use renewable fuels, such as 85 percent ethanol blend fuel, or up to $4,000 for the cost of certain electric-powered vehicles. For more information regarding the fund, visit www.illinoisgreenfleets.org.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Hydrolysis is inefficient. Best efficiency is seen in practical applications is usually around 70%, but often is closer to 20-50.

The laws of thermodynamics are simple too, and they state that hydrolysis will never produce more energy than it takes to cause the reaction.

But good luck with that.

They also used to say the world was flat my friend =)

It can be done, its all about thinking about what has not been done, my idea will work, but will require extensive funding. I may be able to come up with a functional downscale model within the year, however.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

They also used to say the world was flat my friend =) It can be done, its all about thinking about what has not been done, my idea will work, but will require extensive funding. I may be able to come up with a functional downscale model within the year, however.

They said the world is flat with evidence contradicting, HHO enthusiasts say they can power their cars from water with evidence contradicting...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I looked it up several years ago. Obviously it has changed a little.

I said you are correct. The legislation directly dealt with electric cars. Thus there is no law....

What else do you want from me? What are you getting at?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

They also used to say the world was flat my friend =) It can be done, its all about thinking about what has not been done, my idea will work, but will require extensive funding. I may be able to come up with a functional downscale model within the year, however.

They said the world is flat with evidence contradicting, HHO enthusiasts say they can power their cars from water with evidence contradicting...

I'm not talking about a standard car engine...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

I cant speak of the free energy because in fact I AM working on it and I'm not going to reveal all of my hard work only for it to be stolen and swept under the rug..

.. I will not spill the beans on any of my designs.

Please dont be like one of the others that say things along the lines of "A source of mine says the world will blow up tomorrow, but i cant name the source.

Post up some pictures and show us your progress please my friend.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gpena

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

.. I will not spill the beans on any of my designs.

Please dont be like one of the others that say things along the lines of "A source of mine says the world will blow up tomorrow, but i cant name the source.

Post up some pictures and show us your progress please my friend.

I know, its very difficult to keep my progress hidden. But look at it from my prospective, I work hours upon hours designing the engines / generators and coming up with mathematical formulas that don't exist yet. Sadly, none of it is patented. If someone has more money then I, they can steal all my hard work and take all the credit for it leaving me high and dry. I hate that money is a motivating factor for me as I wish that this technology could already be out there and tear down the corrupt oil industries. Yet, I have to make a living too, hopefully I will have a substantial contribution to humanity in the near future.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Understandable, thank you.

However are you far along enough to where you have any physical work? Because I think a picture posted on ats wouldnt be enough to copy and patent. I mean even a blurry UFO quality video would be real neat.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

If you are not willing to post your work, or evidence of it, there is no reason to mention it in this forum. Because without backing it up you are no better than all the other frauds, hoaxers.

In other words: Pic or it didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

If you are not willing to post your work, or evidence of it, there is no reason to mention it in this forum. Because without backing it up you are no better than all the other frauds, hoaxers.

In other words: Pic or it didn't happen.

Its a forum about suppressed technology, I'm saying I'm working on something that is similar technology.

Ill show a pic when I know I'm safe to post a pic.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

There is nothing in this thread about "suppressed technology". A bill designed to protect military agencies from disclosing their patents is quoted, and there are no examples given that show any suppression.

Let me guess, your invention is made up of magnets and coils...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellhound604
reply to post by Hellhound604

Ok, I went scanned through the list, and found the following "Suppressed items too", yet it is available in every day life :

Satellite based navigation : Most of us rely on GPS.
Video compression from satellite to earth communications : We all have satellite TV, and all digital channels are compressed.
Flight simulators. There are thousands of flight simulators for PC's out there, e.g. Microsoft Flight simulator and others.

and the list of so-called supressed items on that list that we encounter in every day life goes on and on.

So, I guess that list is not relevant at all.

This list isn't current. Its 1971 era. Meaning that GPS was available in 1971.

Yeah, that counts as suppressed to me.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Well, please do excuse the military powers of not giving their technology to Russia during the cold war...

Do you know what a GPS is, do you own one? It wasn't suppressed, it was held back...
edit on 20-8-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Well, please do excuse the military powers of not giving their technology to Russia during the cold war...

I am not issuing judgement on the suppression, just pointing out he facts of what is.

Besides, the "Cold War" was a hoax, a farce. Read Charlotte Iserbyte. Reagan's Administration was in bed with them.

But if we are to talk in context of the official history, you would possibly be right about some techs. Others are meant to keep us safe while jeopardizing everyone (by "us" i mean military units equipped with the tech).

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

But if we are to talk in context of the official history, you would possibly be right about some techs. Others are meant to keep us safe while jeopardizing everyone (by "us" i mean military units equipped with the tech).

I think it is a fine line. While some people like to portray a group of overlords controlling every new tech that is coming out, I think it is much more elaborate than that.

For one, we are not talking about suppression of individual inventors, the legislation is aimed at protecting military secrets.

And no matter if a war is legitimate or not, the tech and the power of one side, makes for political bargaining with the other side.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
All those inventors who have their patents denied or held or restricted or in other limbo DESERVE IT.

What we need is a person who will release his invention without a patent. Just like Ben Franklin did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join