It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma Ex-Marine Sparks Nationwide Manhunt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Oklahoma Ex-Marine Sparks Nationwide Manhunt

www.newson6.com

DUNCAN, Oklahoma -- An ex-marine and Oklahoma militia man sparks a nationwide manhunt. Law enforcement leaders say they're afraid he is heavily armed and will do something drastic.

Stephens County Sheriff Wayne McKinney says Charles Dyer didn't show up for court Monday morning on charges he raped a 7-year-old family member.

But Dyer's family says he is a constitutional patriot that's been hounded by the government and is now left with few options.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.patrioticspace.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I searched to see if this had been posted, and came up with no results..

I think Dyer is innocent of the charges but the government has hounded him continuously and he feels he has no way out. My question is will they use Dyer as the one they blame on the false flag?

Obama has been talking about a lone wolf and Napolitano came out with her new warning.

I think they might ratchet up the false flag and blame it on Dyer. This is a possibility. What do you guys think about this. Please read the story before you comment..Thanks...

www.newson6.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Todays word is...

False Flag.

Seriously, quit crying "false flag",

Every day on ATS... "My burger had 10% less cheese!"... "its a false flag!"

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

If he had nothing to hide, he should have showed up in court. Not saying he's guilty, but I have always fought the good fight when falsely accused. And have always won.

But what a pain in the butt.

And it does tend to leave a bitter taste.

Justice can be sweet at times though and help cleanse the wound.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
...one of his videos on youtube - theres more, if you're interested in his side of the story...
...he's known as "July 4 Patriot"...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
There's always 2 sides to any story, but why go on the run?

To call this a false flag, false flag, what?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

So you mean phrase rather?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
hmm, well apparently his house was burned down, and he was being investigated for it. he claims that among his belongings that were destroyed in the fire that there were documents that would have exonerated him, and he was being set up.

if you read the article linked there is a copy of his email that lays it all down, and you can draw your own conclusions.

ok, it turns out he was found not guilty for possession of a grenade launcher. he still is being investigated for rape, and thats what the court appearance was for.
edit on 19-8-2011 by snarfbot because: fact checking

edit on 19-8-2011 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

edit on 8/19/11 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You are right. False flags never happen so why talk about them? Ill wake you up when it happens...Sorry...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

You are right. False flags never happen so why talk about them? Ill wake you up when it happens...Sorry...

Oh go on then, call Wolfie.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
There's always 2 sides to any story, but why go on the run?

To call this a false flag, false flag, what?

OBAMA has warned of lone wolf terrorist attacks, like I said in the OP. Napalitano has warned of the same thing. If you want me to, I can find the links on ATS about the stories. They have been talking about Domestic Terrorism for the last couple of years now.

I see this as the governments chance to do their "UNTRUE BANNER" ( sound better than false flag?) and say that it was Dyer who did whatever they carry out..

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by snarfbot

I'm just assuming that the documents that he says proves his innocence are about the house fire, not sex with a 7 year old.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
For the sake of this post, let's say he did rape a seven year old family member. If that is indeed th case, why in the HECK did they allow him to wander free? I'd have demanded him to be incarcerated until the trial so he cannot harm anyone else or try to scare the family member or his/her parents.

I mean, isn't that the normal thing to do in such cases?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I'm just exploring the POSSIBILITY.... Stick your head back in the sand now....

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
For the sake of this post, let's say he did rape a seven year old family member. If that is indeed th case, why in the HECK did they allow him to wander free? I'd have demanded him to be incarcerated until the trial so he cannot harm anyone else or try to scare the family member or his/her parents.

I mean, isn't that the normal thing to do in such cases?

My guess would be that all they have is "hearsay"....but of course I could be wrong.. Only Dyer himself knows the absolute truth...

ETA: We should never assume that someone is guilty until found guilty in a court of law, although in todays world you are guilty until proven innocent....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join