It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma Ex-Marine Sparks Nationwide Manhunt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This particular individual has a serious charge lodged against him, and to go on the run does not ode well to his alleged innocence. He should be making his case in front of a court of law, and not on You Tube or emails. He has the right to face his accusers, a right to a trial by jury, right to consult an attorney before answering any questions, and above all innocent until proven guilty. The burden of proof is on his accusers, and not the person being charged. So for him to go on the lam is ridiculous, and does not help his case what so ever.

I care not what he does on the weekend while chugging beers with buddies and playing war games in the woods. That ought to not have any bearing on the case against him, and most likely wont if and when he goes to trial. Now, does the justice system get things wrong from time to time? Of course it does, and innocent people have gone to jail. Still, this behavior on the part of a former Marine is reckless and irresponsible. He could get seriously injured or killed, or he could hurt or kill others in the process. By all accounts this whole case against him could be a railroad job and trumped up? This is not the responsible course of action, and only strengthens the case of his accusers. He gets no sympathy from me. I hope they catch this yahoo before he does something stupid.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Running wont get him anywhere. Now he is going to be viewed more publicly as an insane person. Surely without D.N.A evidence he has a decent chance in court. I don't understand why he wouldn't at least go to the first few days of trial and see how it goes from there before running.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by kennylee

If he had nothing to hide, he should have showed up in court. Not saying he's guilty, but I have always fought the good fight when falsely accused. And have always won.

But what a pain in the butt.

And it does tend to leave a bitter taste.

Justice can be sweet at times though and help cleanse the wound.

I have nothing to hide and am going for sentencing for a crime i didn't do yet i was found guilty and am facing 20 yrs! Don't spout bs about the idea of the justice system exonerating anybody who is innocent. No disrespect or anything along that line but being arrested and convicted on crimes that i did not do nor was any part of has ruined my life. There is no truth ever magically revealed at any trial...just speculation if someone done anything wrong.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
YOU: He has the right to face his accusers,
ME:not if it is a minor.. you are not afforded the right to face your accuser.

YOU: and above all innocent until proven guilty.
ME:What fantasy world do you live in? I was arrested for a crime when I wasn't even in the state and had an alibi

YOU: The burden of proof is on his accusers,
ME: False the state of missouri doesn't even have to have any evidence whatso ever. They can convict purely in hearsay

YOU and not the person being charged. So for him to go on the lam is ridiculous, and does not help his case what so ever.

ME:Last but not least how is it reckless to put up instead of shut up when your rights are being trampled? Its the whole reason we had the revolutionary war and the civil war! The wars were the trampling of the rights of the collective society but every man deserves the same as a collective mass. If you want the case numbers that set precident to the points I just made i'll dig them up for you. they are in my binder for my case.

edit on 20-8-2011 by agentblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
reply to post by anumohi

You're statement is so true in today's time. I have a friend who did 8 years in prison on the word of an 11 year old that said he touched her. The girls father hated my friend for reasons unknown to me, and got found guilty of molesting a 15 year old, a year after my friend went to prison. Now, the girl says that her father is the one who really did it and that he threatened her and told her that she had better say that my friend did it.

Then on the other foot, 22 years ago, my 8 year old son was molested by his step-father. The State Police detective believed that it happened after interviewing my son, but the prosecutor wouldn't bring charges because it was my son's word against the molester. The Detective told me that "off the record" he would not blame me for any action I might take against the molester, then walked away.

There is no Justice, one way or the other in this country today. It all depends on who you know and who you blow....Example... Casey Anthony...OJ Simpson.. There have been many guilty people let go scott free and many innocents locked away....

very objective and insightful post

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
"Officials of the criminal regime known as the US government, are today seeking the defamation and death of a leader of the domestic governmental reform movement. The individual being sought is a former Marine, who made the tragic mistake of taking his Constitutional oath seriously. In other news, we have images of the latest fashion as worn by Paris Hilton."
edit on 20-8-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The state loves to stir up crap to make their continued existence seem relevant. Dyer has been on their list for a while. He is hurting the war effort and that hurts Halliburton. He is a dangerous guy and they fear that his growing influence is a trouble for them. I would not want to be Charles Dyer. He has pissed off the hive mind. These type of sex accusations are the weakest but the easiest to use against political enemies. It is a scripted counter-insurgency tactic.

I hope this is resolved in a peaceful manner but I am not hopeful of that outcome at this point.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

I am sorry to hear about your legal woes. Of course, our judicial system has its flaws, and there are crooks in it. Like any institution created by humankind is going to have its flaws. If an injustice occurs there are steps that can be taken to receive redress. On paper, the US legal system is one of the best in the world, and when carried out properly it has no equals. I am not discounting this man's innocence. As I said earlier, this case may be trumped up from the start? So be it. That does not give anyone the right to just up and leave. Take it to court and let a jury decide.

Moreover, he is a fugitive and that carries its own legal ramifications. He is digging his hole even deeper. The case being made to the public should have been made before the judge and jury. Let the chips fall where they may. There is always an appeal as well. Now he not only risks his own safety but the safety of the general public. An innocent man would not do such things, and would take this thing to trial. The prosecution has to have evidence to convict. If they had ample evidence he would have already been behind bars. That is how I feel about the situation, and if I am wrong so be it. I look at the whole situation with an ounce of skepticism. Thanks for the reply, and I hope your legal situation works out for the better.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griever666
Running wont get him anywhere. Now he is going to be viewed more publicly as an insane person. Surely without D.N.A evidence he has a decent chance in court. I don't understand why he wouldn't at least go to the first few days of trial and see how it goes from there before running.

My guess would be he thought he would be placed in jail for the duration of the trial. That his last few steps into the courtroom, would be his last few steps as a free man.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Hmm.. a lone wolf, constitutional patriot is exactly what fox news would love to try to hang on Dr. Paul.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth
reply to post by snarfbot

I'm just assuming that the documents that he says proves his innocence are about the house fire, not sex with a 7 year old.

so your saying the documents that were destroyed when his house burned down, would have proved that he didnt burn down his house?

im pretty sure it was in regards to the rape allegations.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
How does your own 7 year old daughter say you raped her if you didnt?

If he is truly innocent then he should or would have gone to court as a marine in uniform to confront his foe. Thats what real marines do is it not, especially innocent ones. Doing a runner is both foolish and damming! Maybe he knows something we dont and doesnt want to be put in jail and would rather go out in a blaze of bullits.

This seems to be his pending fate!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

That's your personal story and I hope you filed a appeal and win. Mine turned out ok. And my accuser was punished. Though not to my satisfaction. The court system does work sometimes.

Yes, innocents do get unjustly incarcerated, but not showing up puts even more doubt on his innocence in the eyes of the law. He is doing more harm than good for his case in this instance.

Just because he is a former Marine doesn't mean that he doesn't have issues or prior convictions. I have enjoyed his vids before and he didn't strike me as crazy in them. But I don't know him personally so will not judge him.

To be accused of child molestation of a family member, by a family member though tells me that his family has issues as well.

There is much more than meets the eye here.

But his jurors must be reminded, innocent until proven guilty.

Is he a member of the Oklahoma Militia or a Sovereign Citizen? There is a difference.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Has anyone watched all nine parts of the video? I have and it appears to be a rabbit hole. Wow. Is he for real? Is he a government mole? Unable to tell. Wow. And why hasn't this caught the media attention? Surely more interesting than Casey Anthony, and even that continues to be wierd.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Ya forgot to add the rest of the MSM as well.

The more the MSM ignores RP, the more I like him.

I hope Dyer turns himself in to another agency to prevent harm from coming to himself and others. But I don't think this will be like "Shooter" where he gets away scot free.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I find it weird that the child's mother says she doesn't hate him. If I believed someone raped our child I would hate him. Maybe she does not believe it was him that harmed her child. She then goes on to talk about money, why? I am not saying he is innocent but I would not condemn the guy as yet either.

If it is a gov ploy then whatever the evidence in his defence, he would be found guilty. Going on the run in this case may not imply guilt.

Truly a dreadful case whatever the truth of it.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Two sides to a story, maybe he's just nuts...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
The state loves to stir up crap to make their continued existence seem relevant. Dyer has been on their list for a while. He is hurting the war effort and that hurts Halliburton. He is a dangerous guy and they fear that his growing influence is a trouble for them. I would not want to be Charles Dyer. He has pissed off the hive mind. These type of sex accusations are the weakest but the easiest to use against political enemies. It is a scripted counter-insurgency tactic.

I hope this is resolved in a peaceful manner but I am not hopeful of that outcome at this point.

Exactly. He is a danger to TPTB and they dont like that, nor will they tolerate it or any civil disobedience from any Patriot. This is just the beginning of the 'Domestic Terrorist' roundup. I think that they will make an example of Dyer.

Dyer had a lot of people listening to his words now for a few years. DHS is worried that he might have became a leader if another revolution ever broke out. And for those who think that statement is crazy, the government will do whatever it takes to stay in control..

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

Originally posted by wayouttheredude

Exactly. He is a danger to TPTB and they dont like that, nor will they tolerate it or any civil disobedience from any Patriot. This is just the beginning of the 'Domestic Terrorist' roundup. I think that they will make an example of Dyer.

Dyer had a lot of people listening to his words now for a few years. DHS is worried that he might have became a leader if another revolution ever broke out. And for those who think that statement is crazy, the government will do whatever it takes to stay in control..

He may just become a martyr...which would be even worse for the "PTB". Especially if evidence or testimony comes out that he was innocent after being taken down, which I hope doesn't happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join