It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Oklahoma Ex-Marine Sparks Nationwide Manhunt

page: 3
18
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Three words
Profiled
Patriot
Patsy




posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ghoulardi
 


ooops, except for the "he raped a 7-year-old family member." part. I just noticed that. RAMBO NEVER raped a family member that I know of.
edit on 8/19/2011 by ghoulardi because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Three words
Profiled
Patriot
Patsy


Wow...those three words say it all..We are about to see the 3"P's" more frequently in the months to come..



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
He does have that look about him.





edit on 19-8-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ghoulardi
 


And neither did Dyer that anybody knows of, since he has Not been found guilty of this charge..



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex
 


ya our justice system has never incarcerated an innocent person.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
He should turn himself into the sheriff of another county and not leave the state or the feds will have a charge of flight on him. then he just needs to follow through no matter what the outcome, either that or he needs to just leave the country, head to mexico then deeper down into south america. to me it sounds like hes screwed the pooch no matter which direction he turns, but if he just turns himself in it will be over and he can get 3 hots and a cot with some zoom zooms and wham whams for 7 years and a wake up call, and they may just give him a 120 shock for first convicted offense.. but ultimately that's his choice, too bad he had to put his parents property in jeopardy



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848
 

And what look is that? That looks like a picture of any man having a good time in the pool with his daughter, granddaughter, niece or whatever.. If that makes him guilty then there are thousands of guys that we should start rounding up right now. Lets go down to all the city and county pools tomorrow and start the roundup. How dare any father to swim with their loved ones!!!!!!


ETA And your other picture of him and a girl showing their helicopters that they probably built and like flying? If that makes him guilty, then I need to be arrested also, cause I have pics of myself with my granddaughters at the park, and on my bike..and at my house.What was I thinking?? I must be guilty of something also....
edit on 8/19/11 by kennylee because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
He does have that look about him.





edit on 19-8-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)


nope, looks like a nice clean guy, who knows really whats going on, but i know how women will pull any kind of crap to revenge themselves....most of them are friggen nuts



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
...his appearance isnt proof of anything... lots of people thought ted bundy was too nice looking and intelligent to be a violent psychopath...



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
reply to post by JBA2848
 

And what look is that? That looks like a picture of any man having a good time in the pool with his daughter, granddaughter, niece or whatever.. If that makes him guilty then there are thousands of guys that we should start rounding up right now. Lets go down to all the city and county pools tomorrow and start the roundup. How dare any father to swim with their loved ones!!!!!!


hey you aint far off that dude, the law and people are ate the hell up and you just never know what the outcome could be anymore with all this propaganda with children, it scares me to even have them around me and ive successfully raised 4 children.
its a scarrrrrry world out there :/

better always be on your guard



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks
 

So now you compare Dyer to Ted Bundy? There are two differences in them. Ted Bundy was found to be guilty of horrendous crimes. Dyer has not been found guilty of anything yet...



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
reply to post by Wyn Hawks
 

So now you compare Dyer to Ted Bundy? There are two differences in them. Ted Bundy was found to be guilty of horrendous crimes. Dyer has not been found guilty of anything yet...


...my ted bundy reference was OBVIOUSLY in response to other posts that insinuated his guilt or innocence based upon his apearance...



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi
 


You're statement is so true in today's time. I have a friend who did 8 years in prison on the word of an 11 year old that said he touched her. The girls father hated my friend for reasons unknown to me, and got found guilty of molesting a 15 year old, a year after my friend went to prison. Now, the girl says that her father is the one who really did it and that he threatened her and told her that she had better say that my friend did it.

Then on the other foot, 22 years ago, my 8 year old son was molested by his step-father. The State Police detective believed that it happened after interviewing my son, but the prosecutor wouldn't bring charges because it was my son's word against the molester. The Detective told me that "off the record" he would not blame me for any action I might take against the molester, then walked away.

There is no Justice, one way or the other in this country today. It all depends on who you know and who you blow....Example... Casey Anthony...OJ Simpson.. There have been many guilty people let go scott free and many innocents locked away....



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
reply to post by anumohi
 


You're statement is so true in today's time. I have a friend who did 8 years in prison on the word of an 11 year old that said he touched her. The girls father hated my friend for reasons unknown to me, and got found guilty of molesting a 15 year old, a year after my friend went to prison. Now, the girl says that her father is the one who really did it and that he threatened her and told her that she had better say that my friend did it.

Then on the other foot, 22 years ago, my 8 year old son was molested by his step-father. The State Police detective believed that it happened after interviewing my son, but the prosecutor wouldn't bring charges because it was my son's word against the molester. The Detective told me that "off the record" he would not blame me for any action I might take against the molester, then walked away.

There is no Justice, one way or the other in this country today. It all depends on who you know and who you blow....Example... Casey Anthony...OJ Simpson.. There have been many guilty people let go scott free and many innocents locked away....



just stay on your guard and be accountable



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
duncanbanner.com...



“He (Dyer) can’t dispute she was raped. No one can. Dr. Preston Waters was very clear about the injury she had. The medical records are the one thing we can’t argue. Even the defendant admitted.”


So its not just the word of a little girl saying something happened. The doctor agreed so did this guy agee something happened to the girl.

And I like this part.

www.dailymail.co.uk...



Dyer was arrested in January last year and charged with raping a minor and possessing an unregistered grenade launcher. The weapon was one of three stolen from a California military base from a shipment of equipment bound for Iraq.


He was also stealing equipment being sent to Iraq.

www.marlowreview.com...



SCSO deputies arrested Monica Joy Freeman on arson charges in connection with the fire. A district attorney’s press release refers to her as Dyer’s “girlfriend.”


And how about his girl friend being arrested for burning down his trailer with him. Hes on the run but they did get the girl friend.


edit on 19-8-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Here is an article I found on Well Regulated American Militia about Dyer. It seems that he is very well supported as the Militias know that he is being framed..

wellregulatedamericanmilitias.com...



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848
 


Okay, someone did something to the girl, doesn't mean that Dyer had anything to do with it, and as far as the grenade launcher goes, I believe those charges were dropped.

Whatever happened to "innocent until PROVEN guilty?" Oh my bad, it has never been that way. If you are charged with something, everyone automatically believes you are guilty..



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
reply to post by JBA2848
 

Whatever happened to "innocent until PROVEN guilty?" Oh my bad, it has never been that way. If you are charged with something, everyone automatically believes you are guilty..


...not everyone...

...the often-held opinion that a person is guilty until proven innocent is not merely based upon the public's opinion (which is notoriously fickled) of the alleged crime(s)... its primarily based upon the reality that when a person is charged with a crime, often the bail is set so high they have no choice but to sit in jail until they go to trial (unless they're rich and/or well-connected and that doesnt always work either)...



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hard to tell what the whole story is here. This has been going on for decades. I will say the FBI is notorious for threatening folks if they do not work for them by trumping up charges and ruining thier lives if they refuse. Could be the wife was threatened that she would lose her child etc if she did not play along also etc...

But most of America still thinks this is Mayberry RFD on steroids and would never consider such a scenario till it happens to them...



new topics

top topics



 
18
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join