It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma Ex-Marine Sparks Nationwide Manhunt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
reply to post by JennaDarling

I'm just exploring the POSSIBILITY.... Stick your head back in the sand now....

What sand? What are you implying? I am a cave dwellling sand muncher?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

depends on how deep the problem runs in the family.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

No Im not implying that at all. I see you are a new member, so let me explain. When someone says that you have your head in the sand, that basically means that YOU, dont see or understand what is happening in the world around you...

And welcome to ATS..

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by kennylee

If he had nothing to hide, he should have showed up in court. Not saying he's guilty, but I have always fought the good fight when falsely accused. And have always won.

But what a pain in the butt.

And it does tend to leave a bitter taste.

Justice can be sweet at times though and help cleanse the wound.

Because the court system works right? Possible false flag.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So why are the government hounding him... like what has he done/ what does he know that would justify trying to put him away for possesion of a Grenade launcher then Raping a seven year old and to make sure they can put him away they have burned down his house...

i am not saying he is guilty but.....

Was Held by police during the grenade launcher incodent?

surley you are at least on like house arrest if you have already been i court for possible possesion of a grenade launcher and your already a trained marine and you have a court date for child sexual offense charges??

Would the Government not just have stolen the documents out his house the show he's innocent of the child molestation charges and deny taking them instead of burning the mans entire house down? furthermore what could possibly be kept in the house that proves him innocent of that in the first place?

im just trying to understand all the facts as otherwise it seems like and increadibly drawn out sequence of events to frame a man for some false flag terror attack... i mean could you not just get a lee harvey oswald to go do somthing then shoot him... this is a tried and tested method of getting an ex-soldier to shoot a president.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by signwearer

I totally agree with you. Im glad to see that someone has replied that obviously knows how the system works.. Of course the system is corrupt and Charles Dyer is innocent until a jury says otherwise, which they have not done.

In one of the links provided in the OP, Dyer wrote a three page email to his family, explaining his actions. Here are the links...
ftpcontent.worldnow.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth
reply to post by snarfbot

I'm just assuming that the documents that he says proves his innocence are about the house fire, not sex with a 7 year old.

One would certainly hope so. Could you imagine the horror??

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by Open2Truth
reply to post by snarfbot

I'm just assuming that the documents that he says proves his innocence are about the house fire, not sex with a 7 year old.

One would certainly hope so. Could you imagine the horror??

Its the documents i dont understand... he was found not guilty of the grenade launcher right?

So the documents in the house fire says he didnt start the house fire... well that doesnt seem like a scenario that could happen, so then a document that proves he didnt molest a child? im not really sure what piece of evidence that could possibly be...

like a conffesion from the child? and psycological profile saying he cant be in the room with children?
a letter saying he has no ability to be aroused by anything from a GP.

like really what evidence could possibly be in the house to say he didnt do it?

furthermore what evidence could be in the house that says he didnt start the fire...

as i said im not really all for him being arrested for this or not.. im not saying the government are not out to get him, im just trying to understand what information could have prvented him from being jailed for this crime?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

reply to post by signwearer

I totally agree with you. Im glad to see that someone has replied that obviously knows how the system works.. Of course the system is corrupt and Charles Dyer is innocent until a jury says otherwise, which they have not done.

In one of the links provided in the OP, Dyer wrote a three page email to his family, explaining his actions. Here are the links...

I just can't see the false flag. The guy is wanted for alledgedly raping a 7 year old. He's been exonorated of possessing a Grenade Launcher hasn't he?

Go to court, and face your persecutors I say.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

There wasn't any. Let's be honest,. He has been accused of child rape and has gone on the run.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
In his email to his parents, Dyer explains how the FBI and the judicial system have done him. He states that the FBI wanted him to "Insert into the militias and compete a list of objectives"

I am hear to tell everybody now, that the Militias are NOT the enemy of America. They are our last defense against an out of control Tyrannical Government.

But since TPTB in America are doing such a good job, we will never need the Militia will we? (end sarcasm)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

You are right. False flags never happen so why talk about them? Ill wake you up when it happens...Sorry...

Oh go on then, call Wolfie.

Oh wait.....isn't there no guns allowed there..........i thought so. you have no idea ................

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

In his email to his parents, Dyer explains how the FBI and the judicial system have done him. He states that the FBI wanted him to "Insert into the militias and compete a list of objectives"

I am hear to tell everybody now, that the Militias are NOT the enemy of America. They are our last defense against an out of control Tyrannical Government.

But since TPTB in America are doing such a good job, we will never need the Militia will we? (end sarcasm)

Kenny Lee. you are totally right. The militias are NOT the enemy. Those that want to tear down our constitution are the enemy. ...and so it starts....the flushing out of patriots. I don't think he should have ran but then again maybe he is innocent and could not afford a good lawyer like Ms Anthony...........and look the GOVT is PROTECTING her.......what a world. when the shtf.......and the citizens want protection and the patriots are all locked up.....and the communism starts......it will be too late. oh well........keep praying that he will turn himself in....if he is a smart marine he knows he can't get away unless he leave the u.s./ then what..........

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Although I do agree that he should have appeared for court, I am from Duncan and DHS here in Stephens County has a bad reputation. Back on '07 a case worker was accused of molesting a child in their custody. Also, I have a few friends who have been divorced and one of which, had court documents falsified against him by a case worker.
He sought legal help from the Oklahoma City county DA and was successful at dealing with this atrocity but he still was not able to get custody as the custody hearing had already happened and what's done, is done.

The woman is always awarded custody around here, regardless of the fathers standing. I wouldn't doubt that these are false claims against him but he still should not have fled.

You also need to realize that Duncan, Oklahoma is the founding town of Halliburton, who is having problems with the community for polluting a natural spring that many have drank from for years.
And for such a small town & population for the city and surrounding area, this district receives more money from the state to fund their task force than any other district in the state. They are all about bustin' the "bad guys" around here....many rumors & conspiracy theories have circulated around here reguarding the DHS, PD & Halliburton which destroys their credibility for me. . . .I don't trust any of the police around here.

In a place where everyone knows the next, Duncan is far too small to not be corrupt at the highest levels in local government.

I betting he's innocent of the accusations, but failure to appear ruined his case (and maybe the fire too but only he will ever know that for sure or not).

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Is the phrase Don't Tread on Me a marine slogan?
Thats the first thing I noticed in the video...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This entire story sounds like a classic case of:

"Hell hath no fury like an ex-wife scorned."

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07

Kenny Lee. you are totally right. The militias are NOT the enemy. Those that want to tear down our constitution are the enemy. ...and so it starts....the flushing out of patriots. I don't think he should have ran but then again maybe he is innocent and could not afford a good lawyer like Ms Anthony...........and look the GOVT is PROTECTING her.......what a world. when the shtf.......and the citizens want protection and the patriots are all locked up.....and the communism starts......it will be too late. oh well........keep praying that he will turn himself in....if he is a smart marine he knows he can't get away unless he leave the u.s./ then what..........

Speaknoevil07....I believe that this is exactly what this whole scenario is... the beginning of the "flushing out of all the Patriots". They know that all the Patriots are the last people standing in their way to initiate their plan of bringing the USA down and having control of the population...

Dyer is the first of many... I expect to start seeing the government come down hard on all true Patriots in the near future, including myself . I have seen this coming for the last couple of years.. The days ahead will be very telling....

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

...neither his letters or his videos are proof of anything except that he's literate, knows how to generate an email and make videos...

...believe whatever you want, kenny - but - imo, your statement is either biased or naive...being in a militia doesnt make someone a fair-minded person anymore than being a cop or doctor or a marine makes you one...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lurker007

I really believe he is innocent also, even though I agree with you that he should have not fled. But he probably figured that the system is so corrupt, that if they wanted him to be guilty, then that would have been the outcome, no matter what the evidence showed.

Dyer has posted a lot of video's on YT over the years that clearly showed he was a Patriot, someone who truly loved his country, but didnt like the way that TPTB were destroying it and shredding the Constitution daily. One only needs to go to YT to find out what he stood for..

Justice is a lie in this country anymore. There is no Justice for the innocent. Just like there is no true freedom or Liberty in America anymore. And the avalanche started after 911. America is like a runaway Locomotive heading full speed into disaster, and nobody can stop it. The ones that try to stop it, the Patriots, are being picked off one by one.....

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Sounds like the first RAMBO movie....

to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join