It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma Ex-Marine Sparks Nationwide Manhunt

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
reply to post by missvicky

The house burning down leaves me suspicious though.

In the article linked below, Dyers mother said that the woman who set the house on fire was not having a relationship with Dyer, but was just an acquaintance. I read somewhere that she was infatuated with Dyer and I will try to find that and link it also.

The linked article below also says that another guy lived in the home and was the one who caught her trying to set the place on fire, and that she even came back again to finish the job. IMO, Dyer had nothing to do with the fire, but I could be wrong, but I really don't think he did.

duncanbanner.com...

Thanks for the clarification. I thought I had heard in a news video they said it was his girlfriend.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
One thing I thought of too was that what if they are setting him up for a bigger fall? I was never convinced, for instance, that McVey was resposible for the Oklahoma City bombing simply because I always thought they "found " him too quickly, and the story of the truck/ fertilizer bomb causing that much damage never added up to me. What really bothers me about Dyer's case, is that I can't find anywhere in MSM. Yet DHS has targeted vets as possible terrorists, white men over 30 years old, and then just last week Obama says he's "concerned" about the possibility of a "lone wolf" terrorist attack. Sounds like it's just possible they've got something brewing and have found their fall guy. Geez I hope I'm over reacting.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

I am thinking the same thing and have been for a couple of days. The MSM isnt breathing a word about this yet and that is a red flag to me. It seems that the FBI and DHS doesnt want the story out yet, but why? It could very well be because they are setting Dyer up for even something bigger..,.Maybe some kind of an attack on the 911 anniversary? After all, Obama said recently that he fears a Lone Wolf attack more than anything else on 911.

Something isnt right with no media attention on this. Guess we will find out.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Our local news is indicating that he is in the Sealy, TX area. This is approx 40 miles west of Houston on IH-10. They are only stating he an accused child molester. Waiting now for the story since there is a news crew on scene. Not much given on story from above except that he is expected to be armed.

I have family in the Duncan, OK area. I'll see if they can add anything later today - if he is still alive.
edit on 8/22/2011 by TXTriker because: add sentence

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Has the trail gone cold? How could a nation wide manhunt NOT get MSM attention? And it goes cold here on ATS??? Does anyone have anything on this??

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This moron stole a grenade launcher from a US Marine base. Whether he raped that child or not, he's broken federal law. I support the militia movement on some levels, however, theft is theft.

crooks&liars

During the search the sheriff’s deputies noted several firearms and a device believed to be a Colt M-203, 40-millimeter grenade launcher, a complaint filed in the United States District Court of Western Oklahoma by Alcohol, Firearms and Tobacco Special Agent Brett Williams said.
edit on 24-8-2011 by traderjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by traderjack

I'm not positive but I think those charges were dropped.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Traderjack please read before posting dude.

The stolen M203 were from an ARMY base. Dryer is USMC and was not on the base at the time. He was only accused of having the weapon. As it turns out if you would also read the weapon in question was NOT one of the missing M203's and the charges were dropped.

Dryer in my opinion is not guilty of the sexual assault charges. He is being railroaded because of his youtube videos. This tactic is not new and will be repeated again. For those of you who think that he should have just reported to court allow me to suggest that you please take the time to actually study the number of false convictions. There is no justice for the militia or patriot in federal court. You will be found guilty of some kind of felony so that your 2A rights can be taken away.They dont care how long you are put in jail just as long as you are a convicted felon.
I dont know for sure if Dryer is innocent but given what I have seen the feds do to people in the past I have a hard time believing the accusations. There is just to many cases of federal and local misconduct in these types of situations to find the government credible.

So I say run brother and you know what to do if they get you pinned in.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Dragoon01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Word on the Militia website is that Dyer has been captured peacefully. A cop saw him walking down the street and arrested him at gunpoint. Dyer didnt put up any kind of resistance. Guess we will see now how his court case comes out...

www.patrioticspace.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join