It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO activity followed by helicopters 16-Avgust 2011!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Witness report: i saw the ufo at about 6:15 am went back inside..at about 7 am the house shook.. i ran outside saw multiple low flying unmarked helicopters flying at about 100 feet above the telephone poles were i had filmed the object...they were obviously investigating the ufo..the goverment dosent normaly fly over my house..i only filmed 3 of them but im sure that there were more in the air.. filmed with my panasonic sdr-s26 standard definition camera with 70x optical zoom..

Source: Link

Wow,this is really amazing video!
You can clearly see UFO,and then you can clearly see helicopters who are following UFO!
This doesn't seems like a CGI or fake video.Wow again.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Forgot to post the video

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I might be a complete idiot and missing something really basic....but how come their were no clouds when the red orb was their, then seconds later the helicopter is their and clouds cover the sky? :S

And I hate it when they use dramatic music, its hard to take anything serious when they do that. It harms ufo research I think.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
I might be a complete idiot and missing something really basic....but how come their were no clouds when the red orb was their, then seconds later the helicopter is their and clouds cover the sky? :S

And I hate it when they use dramatic music, its hard to take anything serious when they do that. It harms ufo research I think.

Are you kidding?

You can't tell me it never happened to you?You have never see one side of the sky is without clouds but the other side if full of the clouds?
edit on 19-8-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It looks like a flare to me, the helicopter footage looks like it was filmed on a different day.
The flare clearly falls to earth and shows no sign of inteligent control at all, and when the heli
shows up, the sky has gone from being totaly blue/cloudless to heavy cloud cover, even the
light looks like its a different time of day. Badly edited hoax in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
That is interesting!

Thanks for uploading this

If choppers never fly there normaly at low level as sugested by the filmer,then they certainly looked like they were heading out to that area in numbers in conection to this possible sighting

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

How can you tell if the sky was totally blue,when you can only see one small piece of the sky?

I don't get it.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Think this video was shot early morning and the choppers arrived a little later when it brightned up.I too thought there were a lot of clouds in view then but weather can suddenly change

Thought about the flare part too,but if believing the filmer that they dont get choppers flying low over I cant see it as a place to drop flares

of course if any USAF bases are near and they counduct these type of operations,then it could be a flare

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

By using the tree and telegraph pole as a reference point, he is filming the same patch of sky.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
When I see videos like this I am torn between two theories:

1. Our military is pursuing an unknown object in our airspace.
2. Our military is simply tracking, or possibly safeguarding, it's latest secret technology.

I would think that if they were truly pursuing this object they would send something a little faster than helicopters.
Interesting video nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

Originally posted by Tangled2011

Are you kidding?

You can't tell me it never happened to you?You have never see one side of the sky is without clouds but the other side if full of the clouds?

Yeah its happened to me, but I would say this is too convenient to put into a video to help your cause. (not aimed at you, but the person making the video)...I actually think the light/orb could be real, and would have been open minded towards it, had it not been for the dramatic music, and then the convenient "oh look at these helicopters" which to me look like they were recorded at a completley diffrent time of day, or maybe even a diffrent day altogether. Of course I could be wrong, and if you ask me I am quite a believer in Aliens, especially when I've seen some strange stuff myself.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Just read the description i put it there with the reason..

i saw the ufo at about 6:15 am went back inside..at about 7 am the house shooki ran outside saw multiple low flying unmarked helicopters flying at about 100 feet above the telephone poles were i had filmed the object...they were obviously investigating the ufo..the goverment dosent normaly fly over my house..i only filmed 3 of them but im sure that there were more in the air.. filmed with my panasonic sdr-s26 standard definition camera with 70x optical zoom..

Read the bold part.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

The video clearly states the helicopters showed up 45 minutes later. It's Florida, storm clouds pop up out of nowhere down there.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

What part of the video did the "flare" "clearly fall to earth"? Missed that. And about everything else you said, the video claims the helicopters show up 45 minutes later, plenty of time for clouds to roll in and the sun to come up a bit more making it brighter.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
the clouds are there because it was 45 minutes later that the helicopter arrived. didnt you read the writing that came on near the end?
some people are so quick to debunk any piece of video.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The helicopters are not in the same frame/shot as the red "UFO", they are clearly filmed afterwards, which immediately raises some issues with the credibility of this video and it's self proclaimed title.

Perhaps if another video arose from a different source/camera then I’d take it more seriously, until then, it's just another anomaly.

People need to start labelling these videos for what they really are and stop using attention seeking titles. It's pathetic.
edit on 19/8/11 by TrixXxtaR because: Grammar Corrections...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

post by Nikola014
You can clearly see UFO,and then you can clearly see helicopters who are following UFO!

Can you show me where on the video I can clearly see helicopters following UFO ?
All I see is is a shot of the object , then a seemingly unrelated shot of helicopters , at no point do they appear together ,

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
the 45 minute times lapse from flare to helicopters is believable. it may for instance be at a time before dusk. which would explain the slight change of blue.the footage could possibly be rearranged, to be backwards in events. slight copy paste can do that.the footage as we can see has been adobe'd . so, it wouldn't be a hard thing to rearrange it. it could be quite honestly practice or rehearsal maneuvers. the heli's are 5 blade? the kind that we expect for air rescue and personal transport. they are in a basic formation. i think basically it was some form of rehearsal/ practice for landing and extradition. i have seen air shows that use that flare business to draw attention of the attendees to the heli's while they do a mock rescue .
i am sorry this isn't anything special. unless you like watching three air rescue in airshow formation heading towards the arena.
edit on 19-8-2011 by wiredbadger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
It looks like a flare to me, the helicopter footage looks like it was filmed on a different day.
The flare clearly falls to earth and shows no sign of inteligent control at all, and when the heli
shows up, the sky has gone from being totaly blue/cloudless to heavy cloud cover, even the
light looks like its a different time of day. Badly edited hoax in my opinion.

you obviously did not watch the video very closely at all..

What I'm talking about is easy for anyone to see... The only way a person could miss these details would be if they had their head up their arzz

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Looks like a weather balloon reflecting the sunlight at dusk or dawn. The uploader says 6:15 am. They are launched twice a day (12 hours apart) and different locations use different launch times.

To me it looks like the helicopters are flying in a direction that would take them about 10 degrees away from where the object was in the first section and nowhere near the altitude. They could be marked in pink and bright yellow but looking at helicopters against a bright sky will usually leave them looking 'unmarked.'

Not necessarily a hoax (despite the editing and music), but quite possibly two mundane incidents given significance by the guy who saw them. If we knew where in Florida this was filmed, we could try and rule out weather balloon.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join