It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Wow.

'Of course you can't say aliens exist in a more scientific manner---because science refuses to investigate. You can't prove there's a lake in the middle of the woods either, unless of course, you leave your house and walk into the woods.

Truthfully, anyone who believes that there is no such thing as other civilizations in this vast universe has a very closed mind indeed.

And you, my friend, exemplify the reason why it is so hard to prove anything at all in this world. You are close minded and believe you have all of the answers.

Pompous.

And ridiculous.

No one in this kindergarten class we call earth knows all of the answers.

We aren't even close.

Amen, he/she is highly close-minded. When you are open minded you can believe just about anything. I'm open minded not gullible, if I was gullible I would be a sheep.
We barely know what the sun is. Okay, it's our star but how did it get there ?
What is the story of our real history and how did we get here ?
Anybody with common sense knows that evolution is a load of bull, something just doesn't add up.

Science is being open-minded. What is the OP doing ? Being closed like a book.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

dear Explanation

I respect your point of view and i agree with some of the points you make on your OP.
Not every light in the sky is a UFO.

Yes us believers we would love to see giant spaceships hovering over the cities,but it's not going to happen,at least anytime soon.
The problem is that the same way that there is not solid proof that aliens don't exist,there is no solid proof that they don't.I mean because they haven't parked in the backyard of the white house doesn't mean that they are not around.

For them we are propably just apes with big guns and not ready for official contact.And perhaps they are completely different from what Hollywood is feeding us.

Anyway i'm not going to try to persuade you that they exist,you have already made your mind that they don't,so it will be a waste of time.
Just keep in mind that:
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by martinium
There are millions of stars in our galaxy that have millions of planets orbiting them. There are also billions of galaxies as far as the eye can see which contain trillions and billions of planets.

The vastness of the universe is exactly the reason why we have not met aliens.

Imagine a universe (ours), with billions of suns in each of the billions of galaxies. Each one of these suns has the chance at planets orbiting them. Some scientists think that our observable universe is less than 1% of what is really out there.

Do the math. If an alien species decided to look for us, it is beyond the proverbial needle in a haystack. I have no doubt they are out there, i have huge doubt as to any species abilities to find one another in the vastness of our universe.

link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Explaining something to a person called "Explanation" is a like telling the blind to see. We can't tell him/her what to believe, that is why this is a dead topic. Every light in the sky is not a UFO and nobody said it was. Every crop circle is not aliens(Crop circles are a load of crap even to me. If you Aliens have something to say, break into the news with your high tech and tell me what you have to say!)
Peace Op and believe what you want.

link   

To suggest we are alone in the vastness of space is utter childishness.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by martinium
There are millions of stars in our galaxy that have millions of planets orbiting them. There are also billions of galaxies as far as the eye can see which contain trillions and billions of planets.

The vastness of the universe is exactly the reason why we have not met aliens.

Imagine a universe (ours), with billions of suns in each of the billions of galaxies. Each one of these suns has the chance at planets orbiting them. Some scientists think that our observable universe is less than 1% of what is really out there.

Do the math. If an alien species decided to look for us, it is beyond the proverbial needle in a haystack. I have no doubt they are out there, i have huge doubt as to any species abilities to find one another in the vastness of our universe.

Thank you! It is the vast comprehension we have of the universe that will take us absolutely nowhere! It is a needle in a haystack, I wouldn't doubt if somebody in some other galaxy is arguing to their friends, having the same discussion we're having now. "There is nothing else out there but us!"

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Thank you for you well thought out insight into this mass hallucination. You are a credit to researchers worldwide.

Oh and your other thread with the MSNBC interview with Michio Kaku, he did not benefit from your 99-100% explainable conclusion. He erroneously claims 95%. Please call him so he's on your sheet of music.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ

Thank you for you well thought out insight into this mass hallucination. You are a credit to researchers worldwide.

Oh and your other thread with the MSNBC interview with Michio Kaku, he did not benefit from your 99-100% explainable conclusion. He erroneously claims 95%. Please call him so he's on your sheet of music.

You were perfect sweetie! S for you!
Hallucination is right, whatever denial OP is smoking. I want some!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

i agree with your thoughts But they MUST exist. So your going to say That us living things on earth are the ONLY living things in the entire Universe? for millions and millions of lightyears that go on our from the milky way? There wont be a single Organism? because an organism is considered an alien aswell...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Although I only skimmed his other thread, he appears to be a skeptic and now a debunker with zero skills at it.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

most of us know that every light in the sky isnt an alien...infact a lot of people dont think any UFO is alien related

but most of the world does believe aliens exist on other planets...you have to be a complete tard not to as the sheer numbers and scientific evidence point towards it being ALMOST certain

sure theres the gullible crackpots who scream alien at everything little light in the sky...if you dont want to believe them then fine...ignore them...I ignore them it will probably take an alient craft to hover right over the center of london before i will say aliens have visited us...but im sure they exist out there
edit on 19-8-2011 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Thinair1

I obviously am not talking about microscopic bacteria, germs. ETC.

I'm talking about the "SUPPOSED" space traveling, human abducting, cat people, grays, reptilians, Intelligent Beings and/or
Civilizations.

edit on 19-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation
Not every light in the sky is a Alien.

So, some are?

2nd line.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I have to agree with you on some of the statements you made. Probably 95% of photographs and videos taken about aliens or UFO'S are hoaxes, I agree with that, people are ignorant, and have nothing better to do but try to trick us seekers of truth into believing a formation lights in the sky are spacecrafts. One thing that I cannot put off to the side is our galaxy alone has millions of stars, and those millions of stars have planetary systems. Now, if you look at the universe as a whole, like in the photograph of the Hubble deep space field, it shows millions of galaxies. There has to be other civilizations out there, and I do not believe that we are unique.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Aliens do not exist.

Show me the proof!

DENY IGNORANCE1!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Wow, you're a closed-minded individual. Perhaps you should be visiting a different site. You're gonna get real frustrated here.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Sooo... which one is it, dude? You're opinion, or fact? You said at the end of your post that it was your opinion yet you blatantly presented everything as a fact without any evidence. And since when is Assange an expert in this field? What was the purpose of bringing him up?

Your post... just like my reply... is a complete waste of space. Oh, and I wouldn't call you any of the names that you had mentioned at the end of your post. You're more on par with a retarded little brother, whom you would smile at and pat on the head after they say something they're all proud of. You know... you don't want to put him down and make him feel bad. That'd just be mean. A bit of positive re-enforcement goes a long way... no matter how retarded something sounds.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hey Explanation, do you know Mike Oxlong?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by drinoculation
Aliens do not exist.

Show me the proof!

DENY IGNORANCE1!

ROFL...
Look around do you see any Aliens, or Spaceships?
Any Signals?
No..
Well honey that's the proof.
Your argument fails. Wow banned already? That was quick.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join