It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pla123
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Have you considered that we could be the aliens ? That some UFO´s could be man made drones using superior technology?

Any way I know aliens do exist but not all UFO´s in the sky belongs to them, also there is another interesting unknown fact , the existence of an Intra-terrestrial civilization that are the true owners of this planet. you have no idea how big is the earth or how deep it is.

PLA...you have made a good point....we know more about our moon than our oceans and more than 99% is unexplored. What I do know is....E.T. has been coming here for longer than we can fathom....and our developmental gap between us and them should not be counted in a few thousands of years but perhaps a great many more....I do not know the specifics of this but I have been part of discusions that we are not supposed to have.

As far as UFO's and their real origin....I would guess that 99% of these are either misidentified aircraft or other stellar or planetary bodies. But there are many really good vids of the real thing. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

These people want evidence , i tell you what , I hope they never see any evidence of aliens for our own good.
When evidence appears in public regarding this subject you can bet something very bad is about to happen or already did.
For my understanding of this this kind of subject the less people know the better. This is better for everyone, and is working so far , it means that our government love us.
So I dont vote for disclosure.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by yaluk
so how do we know "aliens" are from other planets?

Because a certain U.S. Govermental agency has been dealing with several E.T. races for decades.

Split Infinity

I don't deny that.... how do we know they are from other planets??? how do we know that? seems like an assumption or hersay

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
there is no evidance to proof there are or arn't aliens just about as much as saying god exist or not. So what would it take to prove either ppl claim they talk to both all the time so that won't do. vids or pics they always have the cheap blurry camera. PPL will always believe what the want to believe and there is no changing it. Just don't go to far out to sea u might fall off the world and then u would be stuck watching the sun orbit earth.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
We are not in a position to know whether Aliens are visiting us or not.

Why might aliens want to keep their presence among us a secret (if they were already here)?
Let's assume for the moment that aliens are here among us, as some claim. This is highly improbable, as explained in this article, but not impossible. Here there's three main scenarios:

(A) Some of the apparent human beings among us are extra-terrestrials, or humans trained or conditioned by aliens as agents to live and work among us, all the while gathering information on how we think, act, and live. Your best friend or spouse could be one and you'd never know it, as agents could be routinely controlled by devices on or in their person that would never permit a slip in their disguise. It's even possible you yourself could be such an agent, but have no inkling of your participation in the program. The human mind is extraordinarily malleable, and can be made to perform all sorts of feats of self-obfuscation and other acts of reality bending.

(B) Roving alien craft are continually buzzing Earth aircraft and spacecraft, and abducting humans and animals for bizarre experiments, sampling, and examinations, as seen in popular media, circa the late 20th century.

(C) Both of the above.

In the case of (A) above, aliens would want to keep their presence a secret to protect their agents from the close scrutiny humanity as a whole might perform on themselves once the cat was out of the bag. They would also realize that revealing themselves would damage the quality of the data they were gathering through their agents, as humanity would be aware they were being watched somehow, and become more inhibited in many ways from acting as they normally would.

(B) is a much more difficult scenario to explain in any reasonable, logical fashion-- after all, if the aliens wanted to be secretive, regularly buzzing aircraft and various civilized locations, as well as abducting every 1000th person they came across, would be a very dumb way of doing it. This would be so incongruous in fact, that you really couldn't reconcile the two. Either they want secrecy, and so DON'T actually do things like this-- or they don't care for secrecy at all, and do whatever they want regardless of observation, which definitely isn't the case either, since whatever may be happening in regards to alien visitation to the Earth these days, somebody (most likely the aliens) is doing quite a bit to prevent any hard evidence from falling into the hands of the human public.

Of course, there's also the possibility that there's more than one type of aliens involved-- so that one kind goes around cleaning up all the hard evidence left behind by the messier verson. And no, merely human agents and organizations wouldn't be capable of such clean ups unless they enjoyed the same advanced level of technology as the aliens-- for the clean up jobs are simply too damn good for any purely human agency to achieve. The time frame is a problem for purely human clean up explanations too. For you see, 100% of all claimed UFO and/or alien encounters occurring worldwide over not just 50 years, but over centuries and possibly even millennia, have all worked out to be clean as a whistle so far as hard evidence is concerned. Or at least something so close to 100% clean that not a single piece of such evidence has ever managed to find its way to a credible public and scientific examination.

And yes, despite humanity's inability to so thoroughly clean up after alien visitors in terms of hard evidence, some human involvement would still be necessary to erase, distort, or discredit other human efforts to document alien-related phenomena, in order to minimize or prevent any serious and substantial efforts to investigate them. Many folks firmly believe just such an alien-human conspiracy has been in place since around the end of World War II, if not before.

But again, if real UFOs have been buzzing around humanity for centuries or millennia with anything near the frequency claimed during the late 20th or early 21st century, then conspiracy theorists must explain how any such concerted human effort at a worldwide coverup could continue unabated through not just decades but centuries and millennia of wars, revolutions, religious transformations, exploration, and scientific discovery-- not to mention tens or hundreds of different human generations. There simply isn't any plausible explanation for how such a successful coverup could be maintained for so long, by so many, without any substantial breaks or gaps in the deceptions to blow the whole thing wide open.

Just about the only thing that could explain such a successful long term conspiracy would be if humanity and the Earth themselves were nothing more than a sophistocated computer simulation, in which the mystery user may easily set a parameter making the conspiracy unbreakable, period.

www.rise-and-fall-of-alien-civilizations-in-our-own-galaxy.com...# section8

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

This is a joke right?.

What you are saying is. If i hit someone in the back of their head with a huge club, ill just say"this isnt real,this event doesnt even exist,nothing 2 see here".

You cant argue against facts and real events,so this thread is pretty much pointless.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
See this is what I don't understand. People on here swear that there is alien life in the billions if not trillions of galaxies yet they don't believe there is even a slight chance in a god that created the human race and is Omnipotent and Omniscient.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Br4vedave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I find it rather hard to believe that we would be the only life form on the entire universe. Think about it, it's vast, unexplored and most likely full of phenomena we can't even begin to understand. Let's face it, our brains and intelligence are limited. They developed during time basically just to maintain our bodily functions and to let us plan for our next action. We were custom made to planet earth's conditions. Our thoughts are as much bound on earth as we are physically stuck here.

Now this being said, don't you think it is a bit arrogant to claim that we know for sure whether alien life forms exist or not? From my opinion even if we stood next to a alien being, we wouldn't even notice it. It's so unlikely that their essence would be something we could observe with our limited senses. Could our brains be capable of understanding things that are out of this world?

I would also like to point out possibly one the million reasons why we haven't being contacted. Have you guys ever observed a ant colony? They are a fascinating specie with highly developed social structure in their colonies. You could spend hours on just looking at them. Well have you ever tried to talk to them or give them some high-tech equipment to help them with their daily lives? Maybe this is the reason why higher beings haven't contacted us. We could be ants to them. Fascinating to look at, impossible to talk with!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
this is a troll thread. you cannot say it otherwise, because to rant such ridiculous thing on a forum such as this is stupidity at best. So yeah, this is a troll thread, or just incredibly arrogant post.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Aliens do exist whether one believes in them or not....evolution proves that aliens exist otherwise humans wouldnt exist.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think that a lot of hoaxes and such are common now, but there was a lot less reason to hoax things 50 years ago and even less further back, I think some of those stories are more legit. And lots of people want to hide personal things because so many people think like the OP

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I think you may be right in your initial assertion that we have not made contact with another planetary species

Perhaps the authorities would attempt to make contact in the event of such visitation but somehow I feel that any superior species, assuming that they prefer a planetary lifestyle, would just touch down somewhere then establish a perimeter and declare sovereignty

However it seems improbable that humanity constitutes the only civilisation in the entire Universe and, when you expand the definition of alien life beyond the anthropocentric limits of planetary species, the scale and diversity of the cosmos allows for some very engaging and scientific discussions

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wemadetheworld
I think you may be right in your initial assertion that we have not made contact with another planetary species

Perhaps the authorities would attempt to make contact in the event of such visitation but somehow I feel that any superior species, assuming that they prefer a planetary lifestyle, would just touch down somewhere then establish a perimeter and declare sovereignty

However it seems improbable that humanity constitutes the only civilisation in the entire Universe and, when you expand the definition of alien life beyond the anthropocentric limits of planetary species, the scale and diversity of the cosmos allows for some very engaging and scientific discussions

Aliens reportedly visited Earth since several thousands of years ago. Not only are alien implants concluded to be of extraterrestrial origin (reportedly inserted by Grey aliens) and Roswell debris tested, but other species reportedly visited Earth, like for example Equador's Embassy in Peru told of being visited by Galactic commander Banyú
And Eisenhower reportedly had telepathic meetings with Peiadians, and later with 'Big Nosed Greys'.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pla123
For my understanding of this this kind of subject the less people know the better. This is better for everyone, and is working so far, it means that our government love us.
So I dont vote for disclosure.

Really? Haha i actually thought you were being serious then..

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Br4vedave

Because one is a reasonable expectation given what we know so far about the robustness of life on earth and what we are learning about the composition of the cosmos in terms of stars and planets.

The other is not reasonable and has no precedent. Unless you are talking about a life form with technology sufficiently powerful to appear as a god to lower forms such as us.

Hope that helps.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Oh my word this thread is unreasonably long. I thought to read through some pages and I did not look at the total page count. I got to about page 10 and decided to cue towards the end...at page 35!
Whew. Well I think the OP is right about some things, but to say Alien life does not exist is ignorant...there are many different worlds with different signs of life plants mammalia etc. We just have to find one to explore.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

Keep telling yourself that.

I've been researching this for close to 30 years and too many credible people have said otherwise.

ATS has now asked us not to post long videos and this one is long but you might find it interesting.

The video below is quite interesting and worth watching.

This is a fascinating discussion that took place in front of a live audience in Estes Park, Colorado in late September. We cover sovereignty of Planet Earth and the real exopolitics of interaction with the Galactic community of races currently visiting us. The footage is excellent for the most part due to the expert help we had with the filming..

www.youtube.com...

Out of curiosity, how many books and article have you studied/researched on this subject?

Simply do the research, and I don't mean 10-15 books. More like 100+

Richard Dolan has some excellent books out, you might want to read his works.

And remember, a closed mind and proud heart gathers no knowledge.....Ofhumandescent.

"It is my thesis that flying saucers are real and that they are space ships from another solar system.There is no doubt in my mind that these objects are interplanetary craft of some sort. I and my colleagues are confident that they do not originate in our solar system." -Dr. Herman Oberth (The father of modern rockerty)

"The evidence is overwhelming that Planet Earth is being visited by intelligently controlled extraterrestrial spacecraft. In other words, SOME UFOs are alien spacecraft. Most are not. It's clear from the Opinion Polls and my own experience, that indeed most people accept the notion that SOME UFOs are alien spacecraft. The greater the education, the MORE likely to accept this proposition" - Stanton Friedman Defense Contractor Nuclear Physicist

"Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control... It is imperative that we learn where UFOs come from and what their purpose is. I can tell you, behind the scenes, high ranking military officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs" -Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter (Former director of the Central Intelligence Agency)

"The US Airforce assures me that UFO's pose no threat to National Security.." --President John F Kennedy

I feel that the Air Force has not been giving out all the available information on the Unidentified Flying Objects. You cannot disregard so many unimpeachable sources." - John W. McCormack, Speaker of the House of Representatives of the United States. January (1965)

Senator Barry Goldwater tries to gain access to a secret building at Wright-Patterson AFB rumored to house top UFO material, but is refused. "I certainly believe in aliens in space, and that they are indeed visiting our planet. They may not look like us, but I have very strong feelings that they have advanced beyond our mental capabilities." --Senator Barry Goldwater (1965) (Retired Air Force Brigadier General and pilot with many decades of flying experience)

"I believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets which obviously are a little more technically advanced than we are here on Earth." --Colonel L. Gordon Cooper (Mercury 9, Gemini-5 Astronaut)

"Mission control, We have a UFO pacing our position, request instructions!"
-- Astronaut Cady Coleman NASAtransmission shuttle mission STS-73

"I've been asked about UFO's and I've said publicly I thought they were somebody else, some other civilization."
--Commander Eugene Cernan, Commanded the Apollo 17 Mission. (LA TIMES, 1973)

"We have contact with alien cultures." -Astronaut Dr. Brian O'leary

"In my official status, I cannot comment on ET contact. However, personally, I can assure you, we are not alone!
--Charles J. Camarda (Ph.D.) NASA Astronaut

Lastly, around 1964 we lived on top of a hill on a farm in Missouri. We use to stargaze every night during warm weather.

It was just a little bigger than this period. My brother in law at the time worked for McDonald Douglas Air Craft Corporation and he knew his air crafts.

This thing was really far up but shot around, manuvering at speeds and going backwards, forwards all kinds of feats my brother in law (who was a no nonsense man) said "that isn't from Earth, we don't have anything that can remotely match that thing". He than ushered us quickly into the house, turned off all the lights, sent us to bed and we never stargazed again.

I never before or afterwards ever saw this man scared except that one night.

My nephew in law is a pilot and yes he has seen a UFO as well but won't talk about it. He did comment that, "no I don't think we have anything like this yet. It was remarkable.

Making that statement clearly shows me you haven't done much research on this subject, either that or I would be curious as to who signs your paycheck?
edit on 19-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I've been searching on google, that Brian O'Leary quote doesn't seem to have a source. It would be an interesting story of how he came to that conclusion...

Here is some more info on Astronaut claims:

10-astronauts-that-believe-in-the-extraterrestrial-pre sence

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by wemadetheworld

Aliens reportedly visited Earth since several thousands of years ago. Not only are alien implants concluded to be of extraterrestrial origin (reportedly inserted by Grey aliens) and Roswell debris tested, but other species reportedly visited Earth, like for example Equador's Embassy in Peru told of being visited by Galactic commander Banyú
And Eisenhower reportedly had telepathic meetings with Peiadians, and later with 'Big Nosed Greys'.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

Not to ally myself too much with the original poster but the idea of perennial interaction between humans and extraterrestrials may be paradoxical

Given the alleged proliferation of different alien species visiting Earth down the ages one would expect some of those races to occupy various islands around the world having partly colonised our planet during past eras

Why would they engage in a furtive conspiracy with the US military, or indeed any other human institution, when they could equally well retain their own sovereign territory with all the benefits of independence

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join