It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease

Originally posted by spy66

Originally posted by 1beerplease

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by 1beerplease

The thing is, aliens have never made contact. The odds of them finding us is just as high as it is for us finding them. Look at our total existing universe. Earth is a as small or smaller than a atom compared to the vastness of our existing universe.

What do the professionals say!

There is 1 in a billion billion billion billion billion chance there is living organism out here that might be like us, or that can communicate with us.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

ok, if aliens did contact "us" they wouldn't contact people like you and i, it would most likely be with the people who "own" this planet or TPTB, probably also connected to the US navy secret space fleet, which also could be a possibility for UFO sightings.

i cannot understand how scientists can come to that conclusion.

they still dont no definitely how life arose from earth... they dont even no if life exists on any planets cause they have never conducted proper experiments. plus if they DID find life, i bet you they would not mention it. it would wreck the TPTB goals.

My question is this: Why do we assume that aliens have the same political and social command structure as we do?

well its not that easy... you gotta think of this from an advanced very smart life form, most likely with emotions and a similar consciousnesses than ours. they would understand and would be much smarter and "aware" than any human, perhaps hailed "gods" in ancient times.

im sure for any civilization (lifeform) to be able to get to a point in there life that they can travel far into space and in to different galaxies, you would have to live by a similar political and social network to ours, the way we have evolved as intelligent, aware and conscious life is probably the most common "road" that this kind of life from takes, not saying this is the only im sure this can and does branch of in different environments on other worlds.

.......................................................................................................................

I totally disagree. They way we have evolved and consumed our resources have put us in a situation where we no longer are capable of conducting advanced space travel.

That means our political and social command structure is wrong. The reason why we think it must be the best solution is because we are educated and groomed to only service this form of power structure.

Our society is dependent on resources and the circulation of money. Do you think aliens have the same political and financial structure as we do, but with a different currency?

If they did, they would never have reached us.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
There are too many sane sensible and professional people who have seen Unidentified Flying Objects for there not to be at least some possibilty of Alien existence.
I myself have seen and heard things airborne that I cannot readily or logically explain, but I do not prescribe to a solid belief in UFOs and/or Alien life, instead having an open and objective mind which fuels my inquisitiveness.
There are many UFO reports that are clearly fakes by fools, but despite this I still believe we cannot be alone in the universe, and there is a possibilty of other intelligent (more intelligent?) life, although not necessarily life as we know it.
To proclaim that Aliens cannot exist is taking narrow mindedness to the extreme, imho.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

I got that information researching. You are giving to much credit for these organizations (iluminati , bohemians club, and others) their influence is political and their goal is not to rule the world it but to protect eachother above all , it is more like a rich club or hunting guild with orgies , drinking ,parties, drugs, prostitutes and more, very much like those in the University BETA, ZETA.
Do you like money ? Everyone that haves a lot of money is welcome to join them.

Why all conspiracy theorists thinks everything is about Illuminati and NWO ? If this was really a "secret society with the objective to rule the world" they are not exactly doing a good job, since every one knows about them it is not a secret society, focus on the ones you never heard about.... those are the dangerous ones because they are truly secret organizations that you never heard about.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pla123

I got that information researching. You are giving to much credit for these organizations (iluminati , bohemians club, and others) their influence is political and their goal is not to rule the world it but to protect eachother above all , it is more like a rich club or hunting guild with orgies , drinking ,parties, drugs, prostitutes and more, very much like those in the University BETA, ZETA.
Do you like money ? Everyone that haves a lot of money is welcome to join them.

Why all conspiracy theorists thinks everything is about Illuminati and NWO ? If this was really a "secret society with the objective to rule the world" they are not exactly doing a good job, since every one knows about them it is not a secret society, focus on the ones you never heard about.... those are the dangerous ones because they are truly secret organizations that you never heard about.

Researching thru information they (the illuminati/Jue-sah/NWO bunch/Freemasons/ et. al) and their flunkies have had plenty of time to go thru and sanitize. And no, just having a lot of money won't give you membership. You'll need to demonstrate that you aren't in any way interested in helping humanity. Of course, most who get rich now don't have any problems with that.

They want you to believe they are just a bunch of rich snobs covering each other's backs. Sure.. not at all a danger to humanity, other than they are hogging all the money.

But I do assure you, from what I see in the racial unconscious where they can't get their grimy little paws in to edit or delete anything, the group at the very top end of this bunch, the still alien Jue-sah, do very much intend a world take over as per the agenda of the NWO bunch.

And really. These aliens are NOT the sharpest tools in the shed. If you think just because they are alien, that makes them automatically smarter, guess again. We humans are actually some of the most creative thinkers of all the species. That's why their plans have fallen thru again and again. The dark ages are some of their most successful times of ruling, but they couldn't make it last. We humans just wiggled out from under their thumbs after we invented the printing press, for starters and they had to go back to the drawing board.

They've got themselves pretty well situated right now with major ownership of the media, the banks, most of the Big multinational Biz like oil, pharmaceutics, to name a few. And America is the last bastion of freedom left standing against them. They've been running plans designed to bring America to it's knees since the early 1900s and before, from what I can see, but they just can't get us to give up our guns, and if they blow their cover too soon, there is a clause in our constitution that gives us the right to armed revolution if we believe our country has been taken over by a group not of our choosing. That's why all the Militia are springing up. Some of them are pretty convinced that will be the only way to get these NWO flunkies out of our government.

And why the Jue-sah are still being pretty careful with their efforts.
edit on 29-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Come on man , you actually believe in that ?
As I told you before the REAL secret societies are a secret and not Iluminati neither freemasons , The real secret orders have a name that you never heard of , they are doing things you never saw, they dont advertise in anyway otherwise they wouldnt be secret it is pure simple logic.
One thing is to belive in aliens , another is to believe in elves , could you give me the source of this material you seem to understand very well about those elves?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pla123

Come on man , you actually believe in that ?
As I told you before the REAL secret societies are a secret and not Iluminati neither freemasons , The real secret orders have a name that you never heard of , they are doing things you never saw, they dont advertise in anyway otherwise they wouldnt be secret it is pure simple logic.
One thing is to belive in aliens , another is to believe in elves , could you give me the source of this material you seem to understand very well about those elves?

Well, if they have a deeper cover name, I wouldn't be surprised, but the group behind the Illuminati/Free Masons/NWO bunch is still the alien race, the Jue-sah, and I'm guessing any other 'secret' group will also have their strings pulled by them as well. And if they are so secret I haven't heard of them, how do YOU know about them??? If they want to have any effect on the world at all, SOMEBODY human's gonna know about them, and hence memories of them are in the racial unconscious, available to be accessed.

E-l*th are aliens. The Jue-sah have turned them into myths as they have pretty much all the elder races. (Remember, gods or devils--NO aliens) But they are quite real. There's only been a few of them around running under the guise of angels though, for the last couple thousand years. The rest went back to their home world, but with the restoration of the energy paths recently, a lot more of them are returning again to help rid this planet of the Jue-sah, who's contract with our racial unconscious is about up. The Jue-sah themselves speak of it in their classic creation, the bible, and call it the 'tribulation' albeit it is strictly for them, not all humanity as they wrote it to make us all afraid and with us thinking we are on their side when it all starts.

It is all quite clear in the racial unconscious. You can see why the Jue-sah have been doing their best to keep us unaware of our connection to it via our unconscious mind, and why they don't want us in the spirit realm either, because such information is available from that level also, albiet less clearly.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Well, I think your explanation is totally valid, though believers have a valid point too..basically neither you (the non-believers) or the others (the believers) are right or wrong!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

All of that being said...and the fact that my family has unique ties to the USAF and other groups or agencies....I can tell you all this....E.T. is FOR REAL! We have known about several races for quite a while and anyone who thinks that FULL DISCLOSURE of this fact would be a good thing....has not a clue of what they are talking about!

People in general are just not ready....and I think most of you out there that actually THINK and have a BRAIN....would agree. Split Infinity

In my entire life nobody has ever accused me of not being able to think....and no doctor ever diagnosed me as brainless for that matter but,.....why do YOU think FULL DISCLOSURE would be not so a good thing?

I understand that you want to convince us of your credibillty by sharing your government/ army connections but you should also understand that you can be taken as one of these weirdoos who seek attention and have the need to be taken seriously by others.

This is ATS so, if you want to be taken seriousl by everybody who can think and is not brainless you should either reveil something concrete about your 'connections' or better keep this highly sensitive and secret government information to yourself.

The way you replied about knowing the truth does not contribute to any certaincy in the UFO matter.

I too BELIEF there are ET's visiting the Earth but I have no evidence seen yet which will make me KNOW they are here today......because you seem to KNOW you maybe can help me with that.

edit on 30/8/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

i to have have walked a painful road.For a long time i thought that this is the way the world is supposed to be.that people and society in general are following what comes naturaly."the law of the jungle" and stuff.this isnt so.from birth weve been indoctrnated in negative thought.The rap meme had me for a long time..i was cut off from the source.i was very alone.see how our minds are connecting? how we can share our thoughts? this is something magical...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

All of that being said...and the fact that my family has unique ties to the USAF and other groups or agencies....I can tell you all this....E.T. is FOR REAL! We have known about several races for quite a while and anyone who thinks that FULL DISCLOSURE of this fact would be a good thing....has not a clue of what they are talking about!

People in general are just not ready....and I think most of you out there that actually THINK and have a BRAIN....would agree. Split Infinity

In my entire life nobody has ever accused me of not being able to think....and no doctor ever diagnosed me as brainless for that matter but,.....why do YOU think FULL DISCLOSURE would be not so a good thing?

I understand that you want to convince us of your credibillty by sharing your government/ army connections but you should also understand that you can be taken as one of these weirdoos who seek attention and have the need to be taken seriously by others.

This is ATS so, if you want to be taken seriousl by everybody who can think and is not brainless you should either reveil something concrete about your 'connections' or better keep this highly sensitive and secret government information to yourself.

The way you replied about knowing the truth does not contribute to any certaincy in the UFO matter.

I too BELIEF there are ET's visiting the Earth but I have no evidence seen yet which will make me KNOW they are here today......because you seem to KNOW you maybe can help me with that.

edit on 30/8/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

I like the fact that you are not to easy to believe a post on a website. I say this all the time....if no proof is given...then you shouldn't believe it. Still it does not change the fact that it is true.

As far as what I know....most people could easily know almost as much if they just took the time to research it. This is not how I came by the knowledge but there is ALOT OUT THERE...that provides evidence....GOOD EVIDENCE...if a person just looks for it. Looking up the DC newspaper coverage of the late 40's and 1950's UFO flybys of the White House and Capital Building....is a good start.

I post here to relieve stress and do not care either way if a person believes what I say or not. With the exception of a few things...almost everything I post can be looked up. Another good place to research is the J. Edgar Hoover letters to USAF General Curtis LeMay....found burried in the Agricultural Departments Files....they were put there as a way to bury them last minute as the Freedom of Information Act became active.

Hoover wrote several letters to LeMay...threatening unspecified action....if Lemay did not allow Hoover....the then head of the FBI....access to the data and recovered E.T. specifics from the Roswell incident....as everything was sent to Wright Patterson. These documents are the real deal and no agency will comment on them.

If you expect me to start listing specifics about anything E.T....other than what I have said here...which others have said before....except perhaps they said it a little heavy on Alien Invasion....and less so on the reasons why it is covered up. It is covered up for two reasons....1. People would be frightened to the point of hysteria and it would threaten global stability in the buisness markets as well as politically. 2. The U.S. Military is considered by even our possible adversaries....decades ahead in tech....how would some of the possible adversaries react if they knew....that is an UNDERSTATEMENT of the highest order? Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply...I know it is difficult to convince s person or people with just words and there are so many people on this subject who try to do just that. For what it is worth you made yourself more credible to me by showing me the way for finding official gov. documents on the matter. Although you do not need to do all kinds of research to change your belief into knowning for a fact about the ET presence on Earth, you do know where to find the proof for not so very 'connected' people. Thanks for telling us..

But I should warn you....revealing the 'special' connections your family has with such sensitive gov. information will be easy for them to figure out who has been leaking. I mean....how many families are there with simular government contracts/ contacts. That is also a reason to doubt your story....if these activities you and your family do are so secret and confidential you should have thought about that....It can cost you your job....and the job of your family members. Or is the information you make public not that 'hot'?

Anyways, thanks for your reply.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm not sure I understand the purpose of this thread other than to make fun of people who have different beliefs than you and be rude and condescending to anyone who disagrees. I understand that there is no solid concrete proof of aliens visiting earth or intelligent life, YET, but based on the shear vastness of our universe, it's pretty much guaranteed that other intelligent life exists somewhere out there besides on this tiny spec we call earth.

Yes, there's other threads posted without evidence, but they at least stimulate intelligent discussions and don't open up by insulting anyone who's view is different. This thread isn't anything more than to poke fun of people. It's not conducive to knowledge or learning at all. You're welcome to believe whatever you want, but in the same standard, people are allowed to disagree with you. Stop taking it personally and drop your agenda.

Yes, it's logical to not believe something without solid evidence, but I just hope the OP holds these same standards to other beliefs, for example religion and god. But I have doubts about that because he had the need to post this at the end:

For the little "I'm a atheist when mommies not home" kids. (yeah ..yeah alot of us have been through that stage in life).I'm sure you will try to bring religion into this.. Even if It has nothing to do with religion. But good for you...That's cute.

Oh, so you're going to insult anyone that doesn't believe in a god, and then in the same sentence you say not to mention religion? That's a riot. This guy is obviously religious and believes in something that takes just as much if not moreso faith and speculation than the possibility that we aren't the only intelligent life in the galaxy.

My question to the OP is: Why do you feel that humans are special and that we're the only intelligent life in the entire universe? What evidence do you have for that, because every single science documentary and research studies I've seen show it's not only probable, it's highly likely that we're not the only life to evolve in the universe. Science has come a long way. We can pretty much pinpoint exactly how the solar system and earth was formed. Same with the galaxy.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Long thread, many pages, and I haven't looked through it all. But, if I may, I would like to bring up the case of a landing witnessed by 62 children at school during recess in 1994, with two craft and two aliens seen very clearly. Here are the YouTube videos about their interviews:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

And some of them have been in contact with the John E. Mack institite recently and still stick to their story after all these years, and a film is being made that will update what you see in the YouTube footage:

johnemackinstitute.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

Some Earthling's have made ET contact, space aliens do exist. Try to prove me wrong, though I know you can't; because you do not have any evidence to the contrary.

Cheers,

Erno86

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

I try to stick to facts/science and what makes scents. The ancient aliens theory is very interesting. But I try and look at things objectively. That theory has holes. But its up to us "not government" to weed out the bs and to figure out what the hell is going on. Doing experiments, research, number crunching etc.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pussycat

that's the best answer

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If we are the only living race in the entire universe then we have a lot of empty and wasted space. I have been doing research for as long as I can remember about UFOs and related subject matter. We found an earth like planet Gliese 581g. There is no clue yet as to if there is life on this new planet. We do however know that it is growing what appears to be grass. I have included some websites that talk about this in depth. I do however know that people all over the world constantly report UFO activity. There were 701 sightings during Project Blue Book that have no explanation. I have been looking over all of the reports and re-evaluating them to see if more of them have been explained by something that would not be possible. Sometimes people jump to conclusions before assessing all of the information that has been given.

www.esa.int...
www.csmonitor.com...
www.space.com...
news.discovery.com...

We are not alone. Our universe is filled with many galaxies and probably parallel universes. I am sure that these Alien beings or whatever people want to call them do live on some other planets that are located in other galaxies. We wont be 100% positive until we visit every planet in ever galaxy. Science can prove many people wrong, people who think we are the only ones in the universe. There have been scientific tests done on some objects that have come from the Roswell incident and those tests have proven that those pieces did not come from Earth.

I always stay informed on previous UFO cases as well as new cases. I even investigate the old and new cases that arise. When you have over 200 witnesses in an instance to a UFO sighting that can be pretty convincing evidence. Mainly when the stories are identical to each other.

People who do not believe should do some research, go to a live investigation or review past UFO sighting reports. Though some people never really believe until they see a UFO for themselves.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
www.8newsnow.com...
"I-Team: Former Intelligence Officer Speaks of UFO'"

MSN!!!!! Seems to be alot of info going out already, not to mention what many of us have experienced.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Thanks for your reply...I know it is difficult to convince s person or people with just words and there are so many people on this subject who try to do just that. For what it is worth you made yourself more credible to me by showing me the way for finding official gov. documents on the matter. Although you do not need to do all kinds of research to change your belief into knowning for a fact about the ET presence on Earth, you do know where to find the proof for not so very 'connected' people. Thanks for telling us..

But I should warn you....revealing the 'special' connections your family has with such sensitive gov. information will be easy for them to figure out who has been leaking. I mean....how many families are there with simular government contracts/ contacts. That is also a reason to doubt your story....if these activities you and your family do are so secret and confidential you should have thought about that....It can cost you your job....and the job of your family members. Or is the information you make public not that 'hot'?

Anyways, thanks for your reply.

ZATARA....do you really think that my associates don't know who I am? Do you think that agencies who have the abilities to locate an individual person who is using a throw away pre-paid cell phone...only once....and locate their precise location and name by a system that can analize vocal patterns or even recognize a person by how they text...whether it be their spelling or sentence structure...use of vocabulary or even timing of how long in duration it takes they to press certain keys on a cell phone?

I only post info that has been either discussed or released before. Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join