It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hi all I am a newbie here, I have just finished reading everything on this post, This may be a silly question, Although I am very interested in UFO's and (Aliens),going on what I have been reading,If Aliens exist, and our so called Governments know about them and their technology,Why do they not show the world the proof. What would be so bad about it?
I am sorry if I come across a bit silly, Thank you all for your time.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I cought a nice question from a movie concerning aliens. A guy explained there are over two billion galaxies out there so logically there has to be life out there. She asked him "Kinda makes you think, where the hell is everybody?"

I think they are out there. BUT why arent they showing themselves is because, to my own personal believe. Just imagine. A -LOT- of people in the world believe in hell and heaven, or the variation of the two. The world would go mad if they just suddenly showed up and said "Hi, evolution is the only truth."

Imagine if you knew for a fact hell didn't excist. You would -propably- live your life more carelessly. A lot of people would to my believe do a lot of bad things because there would be no "eternal hell" or the sorts. Even if you don't believe in hell or such now, there is still that thought lingering "What if it does?"

Like i said, the world could become a hundred times more immoral place to live in. And i don't think any intelligent civilization would want to ruin a world just because they said "Hi". They'd have to do it gradually. But this is just my opinion and i could be wrong, just like anyone else.

I

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaggyau
Hi all I am a newbie here, I have just finished reading everything on this post, This may be a silly question, Although I am very interested in UFO's and (Aliens),going on what I have been reading,If Aliens exist, and our so called Governments know about them and their technology,Why do they not show the world the proof. What would be so bad about it?

If, indeed, you've read this thread, you'll already know I've answered this question from what I see in the racial unconscious.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dukarth
I cought a nice question from a movie concerning aliens. A guy explained there are over two billion galaxies out there so logically there has to be life out there. She asked him "Kinda makes you think, where the hell is everybody?"

I think they are out there. BUT why arent they showing themselves is because, to my own personal believe. Just imagine. A -LOT- of people in the world believe in hell and heaven, or the variation of the two. The world would go mad if they just suddenly showed up and said "Hi, evolution is the only truth."

Imagine if you knew for a fact hell didn't excist. You would -propably- live your life more carelessly. A lot of people would to my believe do a lot of bad things because there would be no "eternal hell" or the sorts. Even if you don't believe in hell or such now, there is still that thought lingering "What if it does?"

Like i said, the world could become a hundred times more immoral place to live in. And i don't think any intelligent civilization would want to ruin a world just because they said "Hi". They'd have to do it gradually. But this is just my opinion and i could be wrong, just like anyone else.

I

I know for a fact that neither heaven or hell exist. I very clearly remember many past lives, and can see the past lives of a number of others as well. I don't live my life more carelessly, at all though.

Karma is quite real, and probably if everyone knew that was what was how things really went spiritually, they'd end up being a lot more careful. It doesn't matter if you can trick a court of law into not punishing you for a crime, or think Jesus will forgive you, or think because you got away with it, there isn't any consequences, Karma will come and bite you on the butt. And part of that is (from what I see) that when you die, all the spirits of the people you've wronged and hurt are there waiting for you, and they will attach themselves to your spirit and share with you the feelings of pain that your actions caused them. If you killed someone, or ripped them off or whatever, you will feel the exact pain and suffering they felt.

If you've hurt a lot of people it is rather like being dropped in boiling oil again and again and again... that is part of why the myth of 'hell' works... people remember on the spirit level and it bleeds back into their conscious mind as a sense of 'yah, dying really burned!' You'll not get around that and after a number of lives where you make such bad choices, you finally start getting spirit wise, and stop. And yah, a lot of my earlier human lives, I was a mercenary and went thru such after death experiences. I assure you now, I have NO desire to live a criminal or hurtful-of-others kind of life. It's very clear to me, and always has been, that such behavior is wrong wrong wrong!

And I've talked about why the aliens aren't making themselves obvious here on earth, if you read back thru this thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Dragon....the only reasson why E.T. isn't exposing themselves to the public in any meaningful way....is because of treaty....not because of their ideals. E.T. was very overt in the past....as a Myan or Egyptian would tell you if you could go back in time. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Dragon....the only reasson why E.T. isn't exposing themselves to the public in any meaningful way....is because of treaty....not because of their ideals. E.T. was very overt in the past....as a Myan or Egyptian would tell you if you could go back in time. Split Infinity

Well it is very much a part of the Jue-sah's contract with the racial unconscious too, that the aliens keep their true nature hidden away from humanity. The Jue-sah had the stipulation that any aliens on this planet were not be visible at all after Atlantis went down (a renegotiation was done at that time because of all the changes that had happened) except the Elves who become 'gods' in keeping with the whole 'there are no aliens only gods or devils' speil. Once the majority of the Elves elfs left, the few remaining E-l*th began working within the current 'religion' in the guise of 'angels' which they've been running under since the elven rescue ship took off to go back home.

The Jue-sah have had to enforce that contract with the more newly arrived aliens, but the Elves still here affirm that is a true criteria and so the newer aliens have pretty much knuckled under. Do you really think a human agency would have the authority and power to make aliens accept a contract with us? No, it is the Jue-sah with the agreement of the elves who are playing a neutral observer role to keep both parties of the contract staying within the confines of it's stipulations.

And yah, the starpeople, especially, both when in their original holdings in Egypt and when they moved to the Americas didn't let the Jue-sah determine how they interacted with their humans---sort of grandfathered in, because they had human servants long before Atlantis when down, and being much more powerful energy workers than the Jue-sah, they wouldn't let them bully them into compliance.
edit on 28-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Well it is very much a part of the Jue-sah's contract with the racial unconscious too, that the aliens keep their true nature hidden away from humanity. The Jue-sah had the stipulation that any aliens on this planet were not be visible at all after Atlantis went down (a renegotiation was done at that time because of all the changes that had happened) except the Elves who become 'gods' in keeping with the whole 'there are no aliens only gods or devils' speil. Once the majority of the Elves elfs left, the few remaining E-l*th began working within the current 'religion' in the guise of 'angels' which they've been running under since the elven rescue ship took off to go back home.

The Jue-sah have had to enforce that contract with the more newly arrived aliens, but the Elves still here affirm that is a true criteria and so the newer aliens have pretty much knuckled under. Do you really think a human agency would have the authority and power to make aliens accept a contract with us? No, it is the Jue-sah with the agreement of the elves who are playing a neutral observer role to keep both parties of the contract staying within the confines of it's stipulations.

And yah, the starpeople, especially, both when in their original holdings in Egypt and when they moved to the Americas didn't let the Jue-sah determine how they interacted with their humans---sort of grandfathered in, because they had human servants long before Atlantis when down, and being much more powerful energy workers than the Jue-sah, they wouldn't let them bully them into compliance.

As I have said before...the only reason we even have any form of treaty is that we played one race against another. If it was not for this....they would have kept doing whatever they wanted. Take some time and google old Washington DC newspaper headlines from the late 40's and 1950's....it will astound you! The overt reporting and overt dialog that Military, Political, Police, Scientists....and a host of others were actually quoted as saying....in the open....would NEVER happen today! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

As I have said before...the only reason we even have any form of treaty is that we played one race against another. If it was not for this....they would have kept doing whatever they wanted. Take some time and google old Washington DC newspaper headlines from the late 40's and 1950's....it will astound you! The overt reporting and overt dialog that Military, Political, Police, Scientists....and a host of others were actually quoted as saying....in the open....would NEVER happen today! Split Infinity

Well, the Jue-sah may have played one race against the other, but if the Elves hadn't been on hand, nothing would have forced any treaty from what I see. If you've ever met any alien rather like a Vulcan, you've met an elf. Roddenberry was pulling a lot of stuff out of the racial unconscious for his work. The ferangi are his take on the Jue-sah aka Jews. It's pretty spot on, but they aren't that nice looking.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Well, the Jue-sah may have played one race against the other, but if the Elves hadn't been on hand, nothing would have forced any treaty from what I see. If you've ever met any alien rather like a Vulcan, you've met an elf. Roddenberry was pulling a lot of stuff out of the racial unconscious for his work. The ferangi are his take on the Jue-sah aka Jews. It's pretty spot on, but they aren't that nice looking.

Elves? Vulcans? Jue-sah?....is that supposed to be Jews? I would think thats what you ment by the Ferangi remark? Where in the World are you getting this? You keep saying racial conciousness....but to me...unfortunatly....it is beginning to sound like a Racist Conciousness. I hope I am wrong....it's not a good place for a person to be.

There are morons in every race or religion. I can tell you with certainty....when you are being shot at....you could care less what the person next to you....helping you shoot back....color or race or religion is. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Elves, vulcans, jue-whatever? WTF you fellas talking about? Real world please, we were about aliens existing or not, and some guy truly believing we are the only intelligent species in the whole universe.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Elves? Vulcans? Jue-sah?....is that supposed to be Jews? I would think thats what you ment by the Ferangi remark? Where in the World are you getting this? You keep saying racial conciousness....but to me...unfortunatly....it is beginning to sound like a Racist Conciousness. I hope I am wrong....it's not a good place for a person to be.

There are morons in every race or religion. I can tell you with certainty....when you are being shot at....you could care less what the person next to you....helping you shoot back....color or race or religion is. Split Infinity

The Vulcans were Roddenberry's portrayal of the Elves. The Jue-sah reincarnate as Jews. But it is only their leadership that is the problem. The average Jewish person, especially now after all the white washing from WWII on, are pretty much like the rest of us.

And yes, Roddenberry himself said he was essentially making fun of his own people by creating the Ferangi. Unfortunately, their leadership is still very much like the Ferangi.. driven by money and power and can't get enough of either.

And there is no prejudice involved. These are just things I see in the racial unconscious. And there isn't any way to edit the memories there. Unlike all the physical 'evidence' in the world today which can be (and totally is) covered up and erased and manipulated. I'm quite sure that I'm getting stuff right out of people's memories, like with the handlers of the 'grey' bots.

And please, don't get all snippety with all that NWO-spun political correctness crap. It is one of the ways they are keeping control of this government. No one dares say a bad word about the Jews or call their leadership on all the crap they are doing because no one wants to be labeled 'racist'. It serves them well.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink
Elves, vulcans, jue-whatever? WTF you fellas talking about? Real world please, we were about aliens existing or not, and some guy truly believing we are the only intelligent species in the whole universe.

Real aliens, along with the Blues, the Greys, the vampires, all of the other elder races that the NWO bunch aka the Jue-sah have tricked us into believing are just 'myths'. All real plus more. Sorry if it doesn't fit with how limited or bizarre you must require an alien to be, in order to be 'real', apparently.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation
Of course I know since a few children do not agree with my opinion. this is where I am called
FBI agent
Disinfo Agent
Troll Sheep
=================

HA! typical psy-op trying to cover them self with a pittyfull attempt at reverse psychology.

no but seriously.

how brainless are humans these days?

what you have just stated is only "YOUR" conclusion on how YOU see this world.

honestly i dont think you know what your talking about.

to say aliens dont exist is incredibly ignorant and stupid.

you are just some life form on 1 of the trillions of planets in this most likely more monstrous universe.

and you think "aliens" dont exist?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

it would destroy religion, destroy the stock market (people would panic) cause millions of deaths render some governments useless, it would be a chain reaction of events.

and of course disable any chance for TPTB new world order campaign for a probably long time. this is the main reason

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

The thing is, aliens have never made contact. The odds of them finding us is just as high as it is for us finding them. Look at our total existing universe. Earth is a as small or smaller than a atom compared to the vastness of our existing universe.

What do the professionals say!

There is 1 in a billion billion billion billion billion chance there is living organism out here that might be like us, or that can communicate with us.

If there were other life forms, there would be 2 in a billion billion billion billion............................ of a chance that a third life form like us would exist.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

The thing is, aliens have never made contact. The odds of them finding us is just as high as it is for us finding them. Look at our total existing universe. Earth is a as small or smaller than a atom compared to the vastness of our existing universe.

There is 1 in a billion billion billion billion billion chance there is living organism out here that might be like us, or that can communicate with us.

ok, if aliens did contact "us" they wouldn't contact people like you and i, it would most likely be with the people who "own" this planet or TPTB, probably also connected to the US navy secret space fleet, which also could be a possibility for UFO sightings.

i cannot understand how scientists can come to that conclusion.

they still dont no definitely how life arose from earth... they dont even no if life exists on any planets cause they have never conducted proper experiments. plus if they DID find life, i bet you they would not mention it. it would wreck the TPTB goals.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease

ok, if aliens did contact "us" they wouldn't contact people like you and i, it would most likely be with the people who "own" this planet or TPTB, probably also connected to the US navy secret space fleet, which also could be a possibility for UFO sightings.

they still dont no definitely how life arose from earth... they dont even no if life exists on any planets cause they have never conducted proper experiments. plus if they DID find life, i bet you they would not mention it. it would wreck the TPTB goals.

To be honest. If aliens contacted us, they would make contact with the whole range within our social structure.

My question is this: Why do we assume that aliens have the same political and social command structure as we do?

For aliens to be conducting communication like you explain. The aliens would first have to accept our political and social command structure. And what grounds do they have to accept our political command structure to conduct business. In other words; why should they have to fallow our leaders instructions and course of business? They are superior to us.

Can we take them to court or prevent them from making anymore contact if they don't comply to our standards?
I think not.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation
No we have not made contact. Have we mapped the whole universe? Even seen another habitable planet??
The Drake Equation has not proven anything. isnt it like an estimation.. a logical guess?
99-100% of the stuff in our skies is explainable or a natural event. of course it is did humans make it

There are no Pictures of Aliens. would you really know if it was real anyways????
There are Legit Pictures of their Spaceships. or possibly government funded projects
Just Theories.. just like this
No Proof, of Reptillians, Grays, Dracos, Cat People, etc.

History Channel Specials are exploiting the hell out you people for profit. what the # on tv isnt!!!!!!!!
People Hoax and will always Hoax because Youtube subscribers are fun to get and it's fun to see how gullible people are.

A Bias Book, Website, Interview is not proof.
A youtube video with music added is not proof but soothing to the ears

Not every light in the sky is a Alien.

Aliens did not make us.
Skeptics are not scared of aliens, the public in general are not scared of the possibility of aliens. again

Stop trying to get hints from TV shows and movies they are entertainment and nothing more. no really its a

Julian Assange your wikileaks hero even called you folk weirdos. and then he read the next line to.

Many weirdos e-mail us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-Christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot plant.

ROFL.

Anonymous has no interest in it.
do you really know the big anon interests

No one can find proof. so they should stop looking? see my first answer again
NOTHING BUT UNPROVEN STORIES. ive seen some ppl show physical markings from strange needle/probe wv
Nope you people have no proof except your imaginations.

finally a big break u are starting to irritate me friend with your ignorance.....

Basically we have not made contact,
there are Aliens under the ground on earth. deepest hole ever dug, russia . 7.5 miles..
The Aliens are not on a rogue planet, that no one has discovered except for a few people on youtube who like to film the sky and cannot identify the sun or lens flare. so do you like to look at the ground...

That rogue planet is not going hit earth or come anywhere near earth next year or in the coming months. again youd have to look up to really know wouldnt you

Aliens will not come enlighten you and share their "powers". my reply would be thread size.. maybe ill make one

Of course I know since a few children do not agree with my opinion. this is where I am called
FBI agent
Disinfo Agent
Troll Sheep
Ignorant Soul (check)
=================

edit on 18-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

i put my points by yours in quote

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

My question is this: Why do we assume that aliens have the same political and social command structure as we do?

well its not that easy... you gotta think of this from an advanced very smart life form, most likely with emotions and a similar consciousnesses than ours. they would understand and would be much smarter and "aware" than any human, perhaps hailed "gods" in ancient times.

im sure for any civilization (lifeform) to be able to get to a point in there life that they can travel far into space and in to different galaxies, you would have to live by a similar political and social network to ours, the way we have evolved as intelligent, aware and conscious life is probably the most common "road" that this kind of life from takes, not saying this is the only im sure this can and does branch of in different environments on other worlds.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

it would destroy religion, destroy the stock market (people would panic) cause millions of deaths render some governments useless, it would be a chain reaction of events.

and of course disable any chance for TPTB new world order campaign for a probably long time. this is the main reason

How do you know it would destroy all that and delay NWO?? Are you a seerer of the future or something? Or is this you just supposing? Do you have hard facts that back up this "claim".

why would people die if everyone knew aliens existed?? What proof do you have of that?? t

sounds like nothing but opinion

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join