It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several dead in series of terrorist attacks in southern Israel

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Originally posted by eNaR

110% CORRECT. Case in point, the invasion of Iraq over "weapons of mass destruction", which by the way, have yet to be found. And another fine example is the Vietnam War Gulf of Tonkin incident (see 8-1-2008 ATS thread Gulf of Tonkin Hoax Confirmed by NSA Report)
Ignore facts? Is that your motto?

There were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq after all.

The massive cache of almost 400,000 Iraq war documents released by the WikiLeaks Web site revealed that small amounts of chemical weapons were found in Iraq and continued to surface for years after the 2003 US invasion, Wired magazine reported.

The documents showed that US troops continued to find chemical weapons and labs for years after the invasion, including remnants of Saddam Hussein's chemical weapons arsenal -- most of which had been destroyed following the Gulf War.

In August 2004, American troops were able to buy containers from locals of what they thought was liquid sulfur mustard, a blister agent, the documents revealed. The chemicals were triple-sealed and taken to a secure site.

Also in 2004, troops discovered a chemical lab in a house in Fallujah during a battle with insurgents. A chemical cache was also found in the city.

Read more: www.nypost.com...

Wired

Hundreds of WMDs

What happened to "deny ignorance"?

Of course they had chemical weapons. We sold them the weapons when Hussein was still a good little puppet.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Y'know, Israel doesn't even manufacture White Phosphorus bombs, they get em free from the good ol US of A.
And everyone knows when someone gets you a gift you have to use it at least once, or someone will get offended.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hm, here's my opinion and its purely opinion but, if Gaza gains statehood as Palestine and becomes its own mini country. Israel's chance to rebuild the Temple Mount gets flushed down the toilet with that statehood. Welcome, to the Tribulation!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Hm, here's my opinion and its purely opinion but, if Gaza gains statehood as Palestine and becomes its own mini country. Israel's chance to rebuild the Temple Mount gets flushed down the toilet with that statehood. Welcome, to the Tribulation!

What do you mean by this? The Messiah, Elijah, and HaShem will influence the rebuilding of the Third Temple.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well, several things going on at once:

1.attacks taking place in Iraqi, Afghanistan
2.mess of Syria, Turkey threatening invasion - Turkey launches heavy air raid on Kurdish targets in Iraqi)
3.Libya mess
4.Chavez wanting his gold from JP Morgan (who likely doesn't have it)
5.interbank lending about to freeze up again
6banks in several European countries failing (about 1 billion dollars had to be loaned out in the last two days to keep them liquid)

Wonder how long these events will cause a massive market crash.

From twitter reports, HAMAS is firing rockets into Israel and the IDF is sending in tanks to Gaza (several attacks towards Israel have come from Egypt)

1.Multiple twitter reports of Israeli warplanes entering Egyptian airspace
2.#Israel wants temporary control 7km into Taba. #Egypt is refusing. #US telling #Egypt not to take it the wrong way
3.Al Jazeera correspondent says 2 Egyptian soldiers were killed in Israeli air raid on the security zone between Taba and Eilat.#Israel #Egypt
4.Egypt military is fighting militants in Taba/ Aljazeera

edit on 18-8-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

reply to post by MorfeuZ

I just wanted to clarify my POV. I'm just saying that the Israeli governament usually reacts with much more violence than that inflicted upon it's land. And hundreds, maybe even thousands of palestinians may suffer greatlly from this.

Correct me if I am wrong, but they did vote for a terrorist group to be their representatives; didn't they? If you choose terrorists to represent your views, what does that say about your views and supposed innocence?????????

The same can be said of Israeli's who voted for their leaders who carry out terrorist attacks on civilians !

If you actually believe that, then Israel and the west should just stop all pretense and "light that candle"; get the real war to eradicate all muslims from the world. Yet, muslims who are Israeli citizens have more freedoms then muslims in their islamic homelands. Strange, isn't it.

EDIT: Let me be clear, though you muslim apologists refuse to see the truth. Palestinian civilians get killed in the attacks because the terrorists hide among them. They launch rocket and mortar attacks from the roofs of hospitals and schools. Israeli civilians die because the homicide bombers are too cowardly to actually try to attack Israeli soldiers.
edit on 18-8-2011 by sonofliberty1776 because: (no reason given)

I do believe it actually. There are plenty of cases where people have voted for and supported a leader into a war only to later find out the truth that they were lied to and wished they hadn't been so blind in their faith.

I'll give you Tony Blair as a recent example. Most of those who originally supported him and the bs he spouted about wmd in Iraq are now trying desparately to distance themselves from him.

Your wrong about me being a muslim apologist. I wouldn't apologise anybody who murders civilians.

And your wrong about the attackers being too cowardly to attack Israeli soldiers, because that's exactly what they did today. They attacked enemy soldiers which makes them brave combatants, whilst IDF bomb civilians which makes them the cowards.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Why is this on Abovetopsecret.com instead of CNN forums?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Can anyone explain how there are tons of tweets about Gaza, Israel and Egypt at the moment but none of these are showing as trending on Twitter.

Do you think Twitter can manipulate what is shown as trending and if so why would they hide this particular story ?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Always Isreal gets attacked and if they fire back THEY are the bad guys. What a Crock.

You throw a rock at me , I throw a car at you, you throw a car,I will throw a house and so forth.

DON"T THROW ROCKS and you wont get hurt. How can they have peace when they get attacked once week by fanatics. Ask yourself what would I do if someone did a drive by on my house once a week??

You would either Run, or defend yourself. Isreal has nowhere to Run too.
Gees

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Report of F-16's being used now...
Sorry if posted before, hadn't read the full topic.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Ya Israel feels like there the big underdog lol

There just gonna go bully there neighbours somemore knowing they got there hand in our government

I hope we just let them settle there own battles / we should focus more on all the poverty goin on rapidly here

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
Attacking military targets is not really a terroist attack.

Israel has been in a continuos state of conflict, including both hot and cold periods, with several different nationalist & Islamist groups since Israels creation.

Lets not get this twisted.

If there were civilian casulties then it would fall in to the category of a terrorist attack of course.

Would the Pentagon be considered a military target?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Its as clear as crystal. FALSE FLAG. Divert attention away from recent huge protest. Israel is pretty dam good at this. Hamas has said it hasnt had anything to do with this. If they did. They would take credit.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
Attacking military targets is not really a terroist attack.

Israel has been in a continuos state of conflict, including both hot and cold periods, with several different nationalist & Islamist groups since Israels creation.

Lets not get this twisted.

If there were civilian casulties then it would fall in to the category of a terrorist attack of course.

Would the Pentagon be considered a military target?
Yes, as would the white house and the capitol building. WTC? no.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
We all know we (usa) r gonna jump right over there "defend Israel" lose more of our troops / 4 what reason again?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Egyptian army officer and 2 security guards killed at the Egyptian border by an Israeli jet.

Source from Reuters

This doesn't look too good.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Oh hands down the U.S. is going to get involved. Obama has already called for Assad to step down, its only a matter of days until our troops get sent in to take down Assad and his warband of murderers. Then this stuff with Israel and Egypt ontop of all the other 9 countries going to hell over there. Yeah, looks like a scene played right out of the Book of Revelations. Is the Great Tribulation starting? I don't know, but it sure as hell looks like it and with everything else going on around the world its certainly going to be interesting times ahead whatever the case, because this could easily turn into a world war.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by therealcatman
We all know we (usa) r gonna jump right over there "defend Israel" lose more of our troops / 4 what reason again?
Why would we need to do this? How many times have the muslims attacked Israel? How many times have they won?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
RE: sonofliberty1776

How many times has Israel attacked the Muslims with our weapons?

This all just seems like perfect timing with the Israel protests the other day

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by therealcatman
RE: sonofliberty1776

How many times has Israel attacked the Muslims with our weapons?

This all just seems like perfect timing with the Israel protests the other day
Probably almost exactly as many times as there have been terror attacks against Israeli civilians.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join