It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several dead in series of terrorist attacks in southern Israel

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968
Let's just say that incredibly this is an actual palestinian attack on Israel. The thing that really gets me is the notion here on ATS that Israel should somehow live with it and not retaliate. If they don't retaliate they show the terrorist they can be had. If they do, everyone condemns them. It is a known fact, if you launch a little homemade rocket into Israel they will fly a jet over and bomb something. Didn't the population vote Hamas into power there? That makes them complicate IMHO.

I don't condone any attacks from anybody, but if Israel was attacked then I think it should endevour to catch the perpetrators. That does not mean fly over an area many miles away from the crime scene and bomb anybody standing about.

That imo is state sponsored murder and makes Israel a terrorist state.

In this particular case it would appear according to reports that those who fired the shots were killed, so that should be enough counter attack.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I am from Europe but if Israel state would try to establish themselves in my country - the things would be in the current state of affairs. Wrong: it would be a minor historical episode - this will eventually happen with Israel anyway. Remember, Soviet Empire managed to exist for 75 years, where are they now?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by MorfeuZ

How about just a PINCH of concern for the Israeli civilians who were just slaughtered like stock animals because they were on the wrong bus at the wrong time? I feel for the Palestinian civilians (You know, the REAL civilians who aren't simply without their weapon when counted) but it drives me nuts to see sympathy flowing freely to one side's innocent civilian population but somehow the other side's civilians are different?

Arab and Jew alike are both in deep trouble and they're in it together whether either side wants to admit it or not. Their leaders just don't care about individuals on either side all that much, so the killing never stops. IMHO

Actually I do feel for all the victims of this conflict, being Israeli or palestinian civilians and even the soldiers of both sides. I don't condone killing and murdering coming from neither side. This whole war is just plain stupid IMHO.

However I think that the palestinians will be greatlly affected by this because Israeli governament most probably will bomb the crap outta their land. It will be DISPROPORTIONATE. And for what? AFAIK most of the perpetrators of the attack have already been killed. If Israeli governament cared about palestinian civilians they would carry special-ops to capture the rest of the gang, but nooo, bombing is waaay more effective.

I just wanted to clarify my POV. I'm just saying that the Israeli governament usually reacts with much more violence than that inflicted upon it's land. And hundreds, maybe even thousands of palestinians may suffer greatlly from this.
edit on 18/8/2011 by MorfeuZ because: grammar and syntax corrections

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelrich

I'm talking about where YOU reside (not Israel)......prove to me you are directly related to it's original keepers

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267

Originally posted by rebelrich

Well I guess right back at ya! I don't understand you're position about Jews, their faith, and the land of Israel. But there is no point in arguing. If you have sources to share with me and other users then share. Statements are just statements.

All your life you have been told you are jewish and now you believe it. IE. brain washed

I was born Jewish but just started studying Judaism. Not brainwashed or anything like that. In fact I saved my own money for my Hebrew bible (Tanach). Which I have been studying here and there. I like Judaism. It's me! I also respect non-Jews and people who just like to live secular life styles.

Ashkenazi jews are a european version (convert)of the middle eastern jews, to be honest you are probably closer related to Romanian gypsies.
Your blood would tell you that if its pure enough but still it would still say you have a European bloodline.
The euro jew has spoilt the life of the M.E. jew and you just don't want to face it. Like I said you can follow the faith but you can't change your personal history. You or your parents were probably the first time your bloodline ever stepped foot in the middle east
edit on 18-8-2011 by rebelrich because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MorfeuZ

I just wanted to clarify my POV. I'm just saying that the Israeli governament usually reacts with much more violence than that inflicted upon it's land. And hundreds, maybe even thousands of palestinians may suffer greatlly from this.

Correct me if I am wrong, but they did vote for a terrorist group to be their representatives; didn't they? If you choose terrorists to represent your views, what does that say about your views and supposed innocence?????????

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

See more nonsence, not truth, or facts, belive me there is a whole bunch of people who know the truth, so dont you get your little hat in a knot.

What you cant bring any facts or tuth? I can.

I laugh when I hear israel getting attacked and I know that steams you to the highest, i literaly jump up and clap just like the mossad agents did on the roof top when my fellow americans where killed.

Im laughin and jumping right now, at how I got you all riled up, nice!
No other country has caused so much death and destruction as Israel does, so when It gets a little of its medicin I am glad, and I am sure milllions of others who see this peice of crap country get kiked back once in a while.

Oh an speaking of mossad, what? are they going to come after me now? try and bring me down? take care of me finacialy? make me look bad in the news? show up at my house one night and take me away? I think not.
cowards only pick on the week, so I dont think I have to worry, it isnt a sling I have behind my door or under my bed.
edit on 18-8-2011 by superjesse13132000 because: miss quote

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Judaism is not just a religion, it's a way of life!

Now what does it take to drum that in to your thick skull?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
reply to post by MorfeuZ

Correct me if I am wrong, but they did vote for a terrorist group to be their representatives; didn't they? If you choose terrorists to represent your views, what does that say about your views and supposed innocence?????????

The same can be said of Israeli's who voted for their leaders who carry out terrorist attacks on civilians !

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by Swills

Real quick post to your assumptions and this'll be the last one to you. Do you know me? Do you know what I stand for? Do you know my views on the Middle East and Israel? NO you don't. You assume, just like I assume about you based on your weak arguments and screen name.

I'm all for Israel, Palestine and peace in the middle east. Just like I'm all for the USA, UK, France, etc, I love the people but can't stand the Gov't.

I support Israel, I do not support its Gov't
edit on 18-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

You're asking me questions I could easily mirror back to you. I know you by the tone of your posts, and I am sure you are not "for" Israel just like I'm not "for" Nazi Germany.

Now, do you know me? Do you know my stance? You only assume so by throwing weak arguments (sorry, not even arguments yet) at me.

When you intend on making this a real debate I'll be more welcome to hear it. So far you are throwing half-assed personal conclusions then you whine about how I don't know you. Pathetic and immature. Not that I expected anything better than someone with your awfully twisted opinions.

Europeans are NOT real jews just converts simple as that, no claim over the holy land, same with euro christians simple

Where do you and others get these ideas? This is crazy! Are you saying the real Jews are Black people or something else in nature? Explain your views! How can you say a huge statement like this and not back it up.

They are not euro just like there are no Peruvian hindus and sikhs

So, what you're saying that converts are not the originals so it doesn't matter about them? Is that what you're saying?

3 of G-d's commandments are to love Jews, non-Jews, and converts to Judaism.

To love other Jews--Leviticus 19:18

To love converts--Deuteronomy 10:19

Not to hate fellow Jews--Leviticus 19:17

There many laws and commandments for Jews and Non-Jews to love and care for one another. There is nothing in Judaism ordering Jews to enslave gentiles. Of course there are black sheep. Just like in every belief system out there.

But if your of European decent then you have no direct blood line to the so called holy land, you can practice the faith all day long but you have no historical claim to the land and therefore you are just a part of the problem.
Religion is just a bull# story and thats it just face it.

That doesn't make sense! You're going with this claim that Jewish converts of European decent are in fact fake Jews and therefore have no claim to their land or faith. I'm no Zionism and not 100% of European decent. But as I stated with the commandment converts are to be loved and welcomed. HaShem will settle things out. I'm just confused by your claims.

Your confused because you have been brainwashed

Well I guess right back at ya! I don't understand you're position about Jews, their faith, and the land of Israel. But there is no point in arguing. If you have sources to share with me and other users then share. Statements are just statements.

All your life you have been told you are jewish and now you believe it. IE. brain washed

I was born Jewish but just started studying Judaism. Not brainwashed or anything like that. In fact I saved my own money for my Hebrew bible (Tanach). Which I have been studying here and there. I like Judaism. It's me! I also respect non-Jews and people who just like to live secular life styles.

Ashkenazi jews are a european version (convert)of the middle eastern jews, to be honest you are probably closer related to Romanian gypsies.
Your blood would tell you that if its pure enough but still it would still say you have a European bloodline.
The euro jew has spoilt the life of the M.E. jew and you just don't want to face it. Like I said you can follow the faith but you can't change your personal history. You or your parents were probably the first time your bloodline ever stepped foot in the middle east

From the sounds of it you're mad! I mean mad like crazy! I continue to ask you to source you're information. This is not a debate to win or lose. I'm multiracial but I'm Jewish and yes it is a way of life. The only three countries I ever been in were U.S, Mexico, and Canada. Other then that I haven't been to Europe or the Middle East.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
reply to post by MorfeuZ

The same can be said of Israeli's who voted for their leaders who carry out terrorist attacks on civilians !

If you actually believe that, then Israel and the west should just stop all pretense and "light that candle"; get the real war to eradicate all muslims from the world. Yet, muslims who are Israeli citizens have more freedoms then muslims in their islamic homelands. Strange, isn't it.

EDIT: Let me be clear, though you muslim apologists refuse to see the truth. Palestinian civilians get killed in the attacks because the terrorists hide among them. They launch rocket and mortar attacks from the roofs of hospitals and schools. Israeli civilians die because the homicide bombers are too cowardly to actually try to attack Israeli soldiers.
edit on 18-8-2011 by sonofliberty1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Judaism is not just a religion, it's a way of life!

Now what does it take to drum that in to your thick skull?

Im glad you realise that, still think you have a bloodline to the land? or is it just the latest fashion.
So even you think you shouldn't really be there (Israel), just a way of life LOL LOL LOL!
Didn't Moses lead the jews out of egypt or ethiopia are you african too as well as european and middle eastern and jewish and askenazi? now I now why you are confused! You don't know what you are so your going with the money

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

Why did it turn in such a big discussion anyway? Few people dead in Israel.. SO??? How many people died today in other countries??? Why is it even a topic?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Real quick post to your assumptions and this'll be the last one to you. Do you know me? Do you know what I stand for? Do you know my views on the Middle East and Israel? NO you don't. You assume, just like I assume about you based on your weak arguments and screen name.

I'm all for Israel, Palestine and peace in the middle east. Just like I'm all for the USA, UK, France, etc, I love the people but can't stand the Gov't.

You're asking me questions I could easily mirror back to you. I know you by the tone of your posts, and I am sure you are not "for" Israel just like I'm not "for" Nazi Germany.

Now, do you know me? Do you know my stance? You only assume so by throwing weak arguments (sorry, not even arguments yet) at me.

When you intend on making this a real debate I'll be more welcome to hear it. So far you are throwing half-assed personal conclusions then you whine about how I don't know you. Pathetic and immature. Not that I expected anything better than someone with your awfully twisted opinions.

Europeans are NOT real jews just converts simple as that, no claim over the holy land, same with euro christians simple

Where do you and others get these ideas? This is crazy! Are you saying the real Jews are Black people or something else in nature? Explain your views! How can you say a huge statement like this and not back it up.

So, what you're saying that converts are not the originals so it doesn't matter about them? Is that what you're saying?

There many laws and commandments for Jews and Non-Jews to love and care for one another. There is nothing in Judaism ordering Jews to enslave gentiles. Of course there are black sheep. Just like in every belief system out there.

But if your of European decent then you have no direct blood line to the so called holy land, you can practice the faith all day long but you have no historical claim to the land and therefore you are just a part of the problem.

That doesn't make sense! You're going with this claim that Jewish converts of European decent are in fact fake Jews and therefore have no claim to their land or faith. I'm no Zionism and not 100% of European decent. But as I stated with the commandment converts are to be loved and welcomed. HaShem will settle things out. I'm just confused by your claims.

From the sounds of it you're mad! I mean mad like crazy! I continue to ask you to source you're information. This is not a debate to win or lose. I'm multiracial but I'm Jewish and yes it is a way of life. The only three countries I ever been in were U.S, Mexico, and Canada. Other then that I haven't been to Europe or the Middle East.

So your not a jew just a hater of Palestinians and a destroyer of their homeland from a distance still we've made a pretty box along the way LOL
So tell me your racial back ground

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RTGREAT

I understand but one thing leads to another. Religion and politics are two big issues that are always prone to debates. There's politics in everything.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

So your not a jew just a hater of Palestinians and a destroyer of their homeland from a distance still we've made a pretty box along the way LOL

You don't even know what I am. Your logic doesn't make sense and you act like a child. Please grow up pal!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You don't even know what I am. Your logic doesn't make sense and you act like a child. Please grow up pal!

You dont know what YOU are, I know your not a real jew.
PS the pretty box is the multi ragial i mean multi gray boxes on your screen.
Been playing with you and IG all night!!
but that said YOU ARE NOT A JEW just a brainwashed son of some distant convert!!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You dont know what YOU are, I know your not a real jew.
PS the pretty box is the multi ragial i mean multi gray boxes on your screen.
Been playing with you and IG all night!!
but that said YOU ARE NOT A JEW just a brainwashed son of some distant convert!!

Well I'm not playing around or really taking this serious. You're just another individual with your own beliefs out there. I could care less what you believe a Jew is and what makes a Jew legit. But I can say I'm back by HaShem.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Ahhh,but G-d punishes His people.
That is why Israel is surrounded by her enemies.
Israel is being punished for her past transgressions.
When the Messiah returns,He will save Israel from
being completely destroyed.

Did you ever stop to think the reason why they are being punished is because there is supposed to be no state of Israel until after the return of the messiah? By supporting the state of Israel you are going directly against the word of god.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join