It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several dead in series of terrorist attacks in southern Israel

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

They are not euro just like there are no Peruvian hindus and sikhs

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

So, what you're saying that converts are not the originals so it doesn't matter about them? Is that what you're saying?

3 of G-d's commandments are to love Jews, non-Jews, and converts to Judaism.

To love other Jews--Leviticus 19:18

To love converts--Deuteronomy 10:19

Not to hate fellow Jews--Leviticus 19:17

There many laws and commandments for Jews and Non-Jews to love and care for one another. There is nothing in Judaism ordering Jews to enslave gentiles. Of course there are black sheep. Just like in every belief system out there.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by superjesse13132000
reply to post by dashen

And no not USA, or Luxinburg, none of them never stole a country or planned a false flag on our soil, none of them kill their neighbors for just being. none of them act like they are the chosen one, like some kind of fairy tail. no just the liers and theivs of the world, like the governments of china, pakistan, israel, mexico, egypt, and any other oppresive government.
But we dont look at the truth here, just spout what you have been told to believe. so keep those eyes closed and the chosen people of israel will protect you,NOT!

USA, stolen from native inhabitants, Manifest Destiny, white man ordained by god to infest the west.
Luxembourg stolen from Celts by germanic tribes pretending to be celts(false flag), then Roman empire under Julius Ceasar.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelrich

Have you not read the Bible???

This is how the chronology goes

Kingdom of Saul - lasted 2 years.
Kingdom of David - first 7 years in Hebron, the remainder in Jerusalem.

Under Davids Israel - the 12 tribes - were reckoned as one Kingdom, Israel. Then only in the reign of Rehoboam - solomons son, did Israel and Judah break apart.

Historically speaking, if youve read Josephus, or Philo of Alexandria, or Tacitus, amongst others, you would know that Judah at the time of their writing (100 BCE-100CE) was already considered the ancient land of the Israelite people. The Hebrews by that time had already passed through their Biblical history - from the Exodus in 1300 BCE, to the founding of Israel 900 BCE, to the destruction of Solomons Temple in 421 BCE, to the Hasmonean kingdom in 140 BCE....ALOT of stuff preceded the Jews from their kingdom long ago to their Judea of Roman Times.....

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
So... Several dead on occupied territories... so? It does happen when you occupy territories. You know, nasty locals tend to dislike that. And guess what? They don't give a flying duck that some of the occupants experienced genocide some 70 years ago from some dude named Hitler (Stupid locals!). What else have I say? Don't claim that whatever you do NOW is justifiable because of some things that happened to your nation 70 years ago... Hitler is dead... remember???

Or shall we be in the same situation 700 years later and listen to the same song; "A terrible thing has happened to Jewish people in 1939... Now it is 2711 and they continue they courages war against terrorism..."
edit on 18-8-2011 by RTGREAT because: P.S.

edit on 18-8-2011 by RTGREAT because: Wording

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

But if your of European decent then you have no direct blood line to the so called holy land, you can practice the faith all day long but you have no historical claim to the land and therefore you are just a part of the problem.
Religion is just a bull# story and thats it just face it.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

That doesn't make sense! You're going with this claim that Jewish converts of European decent are in fact fake Jews and therefore have no claim to their land or faith. I'm no Zionism and not 100% of European decent. But as I stated with the commandment converts are to be loved and welcomed. HaShem will settle things out. I'm just confused by your claims.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RTGREAT
Don't claim that whatever you do NOW is justifiable because of some things that happened to your nation 70 years ago... Hitler is dead... remember???

editby]edit on 18-8-2011 by RTGREAT because: P.S.

But his followers still roam this place.
got a mirror?
edit on 18-8-2011 by gravitational because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Let's just say that incredibly this is an actual palestinian attack on Israel. The thing that really gets me is the notion here on ATS that Israel should somehow live with it and not retaliate. If they don't retaliate they show the terrorist they can be had. If they do, everyone condemns them. It is a known fact, if you launch a little homemade rocket into Israel they will fly a jet over and bomb something. Didn't the population vote Hamas into power there? That makes them complicate IMHO.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Have you not read the Bible???

This is how the chronology goes

Kingdom of Saul - lasted 2 years.
Kingdom of David - first 7 years in Hebron, the remainder in Jerusalem.

Under Davids Israel - the 12 tribes - were reckoned as one Kingdom, Israel. Then only in the reign of Rehoboam - solomons son, did Israel and Judah break apart.

Historically speaking, if youve read Josephus, or Philo of Alexandria, or Tacitus, amongst others, you would know that Judah at the time of their writing (100 BCE-100CE) was already considered the ancient land of the Israelite people. The Hebrews by that time had already passed through their Biblical history - from the Exodus in 1300 BCE, to the founding of Israel 900 BCE, to the destruction of Solomons Temple in 421 BCE, to the Hasmonean kingdom in 140 BCE....ALOT of stuff preceded the Jews from their kingdom long ago to their Judea of Roman Times.....
I'd rather watch a good film than brainwash myself with that nonsense you should try it!
If you are euro you are not from the Israelite clan can't you get that in your head, just a convert a follower no historical connection nothing. Just a local cult who didn't like their neighbouring cults Christians, muslims and all tha others that have vanished. They sure as hell didn't the eruopeans as one of their own

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Don't you worry about our bloodline.....

let's see yours to prove you belong to your land! Once proven you belong to the original people of the land you reside in, then I'll allow you to talk!

I'm from both Ashkenazi and Sephardic stock.......

now prove I don't belong to the tribes of Israel!!!
edit on 18-8-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Your confused because you have been brainwashed

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebelrich

Originally posted by ManOfGod267

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Real quick post to your assumptions and this'll be the last one to you. Do you know me? Do you know what I stand for? Do you know my views on the Middle East and Israel? NO you don't. You assume, just like I assume about you based on your weak arguments and screen name.

I'm all for Israel, Palestine and peace in the middle east. Just like I'm all for the USA, UK, France, etc, I love the people but can't stand the Gov't.

I support Israel, I do not support its Gov't
edit on 18-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

You're asking me questions I could easily mirror back to you. I know you by the tone of your posts, and I am sure you are not "for" Israel just like I'm not "for" Nazi Germany.

Now, do you know me? Do you know my stance? You only assume so by throwing weak arguments (sorry, not even arguments yet) at me.

When you intend on making this a real debate I'll be more welcome to hear it. So far you are throwing half-assed personal conclusions then you whine about how I don't know you. Pathetic and immature. Not that I expected anything better than someone with your awfully twisted opinions.

Europeans are NOT real jews just converts simple as that, no claim over the holy land, same with euro christians simple

Where do you and others get these ideas? This is crazy! Are you saying the real Jews are Black people or something else in nature? Explain your views! How can you say a huge statement like this and not back it up.

They are not euro just like there are no Peruvian hindus and sikhs

So, what you're saying that converts are not the originals so it doesn't matter about them? Is that what you're saying?

3 of G-d's commandments are to love Jews, non-Jews, and converts to Judaism.

To love other Jews--Leviticus 19:18

To love converts--Deuteronomy 10:19

Not to hate fellow Jews--Leviticus 19:17

There many laws and commandments for Jews and Non-Jews to love and care for one another. There is nothing in Judaism ordering Jews to enslave gentiles. Of course there are black sheep. Just like in every belief system out there.

But if your of European decent then you have no direct blood line to the so called holy land, you can practice the faith all day long but you have no historical claim to the land and therefore you are just a part of the problem.
Religion is just a bull# story and thats it just face it.

That doesn't make sense! You're going with this claim that Jewish converts of European decent are in fact fake Jews and therefore have no claim to their land or faith. I'm no Zionism and not 100% of European decent. But as I stated with the commandment converts are to be loved and welcomed. HaShem will settle things out. I'm just confused by your claims.

Your confused because you have been brainwashed

Well I guess right back at ya! I don't understand you're position about Jews, their faith, and the land of Israel. But there is no point in arguing. If you have sources to share with me and other users then share. Statements are just statements.

link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
This is defo a false flag attack. I mean come on, it can't get more obvious than this. People have to realise that these people (TPTB) are well prepared to sacrifice their own citizens for their "greater cause".

If this is so obvious and easy to see, how about you try to atleast prove it instead of claiming it is without supporting your evidence with more than "come on, can't you see??".

Also, what is this "greater cause" you're talking about? If the greater cause is getting rid of the Palestinians, don't you think we would have been staging false flags on a scale much bigger than this, a long time ago, which will give us an excuse to bomb them to the middle ages and back? We could've gotten rid of them in 10 bomb runs with the technology we had tens of years ago.. What makes you think that if this is the greater goal of Israel, it will wait forever to achieve it?

Or do you mean the greater goal is to kill one or two terrorist leaders and to do that we need to stage little false flags every now and then?
edit on 18-8-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

Netanyahu is under pressure domestically from the protests, people have been talking of him resigning. He's a big player in pusing forward the NWO agenda. A US congressman has just made a statement that US funding for Israeli activities in Palestine should be stopped. Palestinian discussion on the table at UN.

t It's classic - a 'terrorist' attack creates fear amongs the people, they rally round their leader and it distracts from the issues which he wasn't able to dissipate. It plays into the 'Israel as victim' meme.

Same thing happened in UK recently. The Murdoch scandal caused widespread outrage, was exposing that Cameron was an NWO puppet. Bingo. Terrorist attack in Norway followed by riots in UK. Who is now talking about Cameron resigning?

It's classic.

They will do anything, anything at all to keep their major players in place.
edit on 18-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Don't you worry about our bloodline.....

let's see yours to prove you belong to your land! Once proven you belong to the original people of the land you reside in, then I'll allow you to talk!

I don't belong to your land and thats that but im not religious anyway its just a book of bull# and every copy of all religious text should be burnt for the sake of future generations

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Anyone else find it funny that this happens when 81 members of congress are in Israel?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I guess that you just simply assigned me to the Hitler's followers, didn't you? Sorry to disappoint you bu I am rather a target, even though I am not Jew. But you are singing the same song "followers... State of Israel is in danger..." so I guess it will continue for another 700 years,

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
Anyone else find it funny that this happens when 81 members of congress are in Israel?

Along with a few CIA buddies, no doubt.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Well I guess right back at ya! I don't understand you're position about Jews, their faith, and the land of Israel. But there is no point in arguing. If you have sources to share with me and other users then share. Statements are just statements.

All your life you have been told you are jewish and now you believe it. IE. brain washed

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

All your life you have been told you are jewish and now you believe it. IE. brain washed

I was born Jewish but just started studying Judaism. Not brainwashed or anything like that. In fact I saved my own money for my Hebrew bible (Tanach). Which I have been studying here and there. I like Judaism. It's me! I also respect non-Jews and people who just like to live secular life styles.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join