posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:32 AM
Hello. I very rarely post on this website, but I found this thread rather intriguing because of experiences I have had, and I am choosing to post my
information thinking that you will help decipher what could have happened here.
1. How old was you when it first happened / which area was you located? I was asleep within my bed room. I was between the ages of 12-14 years of
2. How long has it been going on/does it still happen? It has happened on 3 occasions that I can recall. It has not happened in 2 years.
3. What you saw (if anything).
2001-2004 Event: I remember waking up and speaking with someone. I am unsure who or about what. I remember not being able to move any limbs, but I did
not feel threatened, just scared. The next morning I could not recall anything or remember how I fell back to sleep.
2007 Summer: I woke up again, not being able to move any limbs. Had trouble breathing, calmed myself down and fell back to sleep. It wasn't a good or
bad feeling. It was kind of like, I need to go back to sleep.
October 2009: Same issues as before. Could not move or feel limbs. I remember speaking with someone, could not recall the conversation. I remember a
face in a decent amount of detail, I could not get the picture out of my head for a few days. The "person" had a darker skin tone, dark eyes, a
slice or cut between the right eye, and had a negative presence about him. I awoke the next day somewhat frightened.
5. How long did it last? The First and Last Instance, I could not recall. I fell asleep and woke up with only a brief recollection. I would say 5-10
minutes on the last event.
6. Were you able to do anything to stop it? All I know is I awoke the next day on 2 cases, and fell back to sleep during another account.
7. Are you a religious person? Sometime around the first event, I was told by my parents to try to pick a religion. I was briefly studying Protestant
and Catholic religions. I did not decide on one. I believe that there is a higher spiritual power, but I do not be leave in affiliation's with modern
8. Were you contacted by something, if so what did it/they say? Yes. No recollection.
9. Did the experience feel positive / negative. 1 Negative, 1 Neutral, 1 50/50
10. Were you left with any after effects? Read Below:
The October 2009 Incident was rather breathtaking. Roughly 2 days after the event, around Halloween of 2009, I was attending a Halloween Party. For
some reason, I drank myself into alcohol poisoning and to the point where I was not breathing for an upwards of 5-6 minutes. I awoke, and was rushed
to the ER by means of Ambulance. As I was in the hospital, I have a documented medical report of what I said in the ER. When the doctor was drawing my
blood to perform a Blood Alcohol Level test, I ripped the needle and shoved him against the wall, and told him he could not have my blood because I
was recently abducted by aliens. I continued to speak in "gibberish", and then spoke about an unbreakable sin, which I was going to hell for.
Briefly after the last sentence, I was sedated for pushing the Nurse/Doctor. I woke up the next day, given a speech by doctor's and my parent's
about what I said. They laughed off the whole alien talk, and asked me about the unbreakable sin. I did not have an answer for them. Doctor's shortly
entered the room, and offered mental help. I denied, and went on my way.
I have no reason to lie on this story, although you all are skeptics, and will try to decipher and disprove these two events. If I knew an artist, I
would contribute a picture of what I saw, because it is still fresh in my mind today. Although these two occasions, a few days apart, may or may not
be connected, I like to think they are not, but maybe you guys can help me to decide. It could be the alcohol talking, but the alcohol could also be
releasing my subconscious in my opinion. Who knows, it is an interesting story, and I already know you will deny my accounts to the grave because I
will not nor will I ever post medical records over a website. But, I can assure you, they are documented.