It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France and Germany Propose Unified European Government

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Click Here to read the Sun's report on how the governments of France and Germany are planning to form a single European super state.

Other Sources:
Reuters

The Independent

THE leaders of France and Germany tonight called on Euro zone nations to form a "collective government" to save the struggling currency.

Looking at this in a positive way, would this be a bad thing? Say you had 20+ European nations with 20 health services 20 militaries 20 expensive bureaucracies merged into one efficient one, free trade and movement throughout the continent, individual regions could keep devolved power like in UK with Scotland or Spain with Catalonia. I think in terms of the evolution of human society a one European government/One world government would be the necessary. Imagine in the future where you may need a Chinese passport to get into a lunar colony. It shouldn’t be a Chinese colony it should be a human colony. The kings of today’s world wouldn’t want things to change as they are kings and would lose their power, but common sense always prevails.

Are the conspiracy theorists right? Was the banking crisis a rouse for the next step towards the New World Order. A unified Europe would become a superpower that within a couple of decade s could feasibly challenge US dominance in foreign affairs. What next?

edit on 16/8/11 by Jon Quinn because: More input

edit on 16/8/11 by Jon Quinn because: More Sources

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jon Quinn

Well, I've been seeing this coming for a couple of years now.

In the not too distant future you will see Europe break up in to 4 zones; East, West, North and South. Don't say I did'nt warn you.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
it certainly seems so if that is indeed whats happening..

although i wouldnt take the sun seriously.. that paper is bs and cant be trusted..

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

The Sun is a Murdoch rag so whats the agenda behind the story?

I think the USA likes the EU because it makes dealing with Europe "simpler".

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
So what's the problem???

The US is allowed to.form a country of 50 different states but when someone else does it its a conspiracy??

I look forward to world govt and no countries and borders. This way im not limited to looking for employment in this stupid jobless country.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ispyed

I did'nt even try reading the article because it was already on the table long before the Sun picked it up

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

"Sarkozy talks about common governance for the euro zone, which I think is one step closer toward a fiscal union. That's positive for the euro overall," said currency strategist Richard Franulovich at Westpac in New York.

www.reuters.com...

There you have it from a slightly more "credible" news source than the Sun.

Phase One of the NWO: Unite Europe

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The US is allowed to.form a country of 50 different states but when someone else does it its a conspiracy??

Surely the US was however diverse still comparatively homogenous compared to the massive regional differences that are seen in Europe. Accents in England change within 10 miles, words mean different things, cultural understanding morphs significantly. Would this not cause much more tension in a Europe whose citizens see their individual cultural heritages under attack from the blender that is closer union?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Its a whole load of 'nothing much'.

They need a Eurobond if the Euro is to survive but the Germans will never buy into it at the moment so they try smoke and mirrors. Another euro summit anti climax.

This is all going to end badly, and soon.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
So what's the problem???

I look forward to world govt and no countries and borders. This way im not limited to looking for employment in this stupid jobless country.

you cannot compare europe to the states.. that is a ridiculous comparison..

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jon Quinn

Surely the US was however diverse still comparatively homogenous compared to the massive regional differences that are seen in Europe. Accents in England change within 10 miles, words mean different things, cultural understanding morphs significantly. Would this not cause much more tension in a Europe whose citizens see their individual cultural heritages under attack from the blender that is closer union?

you said it mate.. but also with each country having thousands of years of unique individual history.. millions of lives lost in wars and battles for millenia over land and borders, a different language in almost every country, sheer hatred amongst some of the countries toward each other..
edit on 16/8/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Isn't this what was reportedly leaked from the BILDERBERG meeting in Switzerland?

A political land grab in Europe?

Frankly after seeing some countries fcuk up their own country, I am for Europe unifying further, because the local governments just fcuk it up.

Greece, a financial wasteland
Ireland, going onto a 2nd bailout, yet still holds 33 BILLION DOLLARS of US debt, why the hell do they want to hold onto 33b USD of the yanks debt and be bankrupt TWICE themselves? Toss away that lump of coal called American debt.
Uk - Social unrest, they cannot even stop a riot, or don't want to stop a riot. Tramples over peoples rights every chance it gets.
Germany and France and a few other countries are the backbone of Europe, so why shouldnt they want this, they are shouldering a lot of the problems and being a LEADER.

Lets hope they can start a EU force, and then we can tell NATO to F off, Germany and France and Italy and more have had enough of being NATO pawns and being lied to by America and the UK, we can see this in Libya.

edit on 16-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
As we speak(I am Dutch) we are already heating up this discussion in the Netherlands.

We see it as one step closer to global governance( A big step)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
As we speak(I am Dutch) we are already heating up this discussion in the Netherlands.

We see it as one step closer to global governance( A big step)

Roll up smaller units to medium units in Asia, Middle East, Africa, Americas, Europe.
Then roll those medium units up into one.

Baby steps.

It is like playing an online marketing game , competitors wont follow you down 5 million in currency at a time, but they WILL follow you down 1 million in 5 steps

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
double post.

This page intentionally left blank.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Pardon me OP. I still don't like Murdoch but

Here is a more "independent" source
www.independent.co.uk...

Funny they talk about long term "Political Solutions". If they want that they need to have permission from the various country's peoples to be democratic otherwise there is going to be more trouble on the streets. I don't think many countries outside of France and Germany want their economic policy dictated to by France and Germany

This also includes countries outside the EU such as Montenegro and Kosovo who both use the euro.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

As we speak(I am Dutch) we are already heating up this discussion in the Netherlands. We see it as one step closer to global governance( A big step)

I wonder how do the dutch feel about a closer European Union, I don't think the British would ever join an organisation like a United Federation of European States

edit on 16/8/11 by Jon Quinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Isn't this what was reportedly leaked from the meeting in Switzerland?

A political land grab in Europe?

Frankly after seeing some countries fcuk up their own country, I am for Europe unifying further, because the local governments just fcuk it up.

Greece, a financial wasteland
Ireland, going onto a 2nd bailout, yet still holds 33 BILLION DOLLARS of US debt, why the hell do they want to hold onto 33b USD of the yanks debt and be bankrupt TWICE themselves? Toss away that lump of coal called American debt.
Uk - Social unrest, they cannot even stop a riot, or don't want to stop a riot. Tramples over peoples rights every chance it gets.
Germany and France and a few other countries are the backbone of Europe, so why shouldnt they want this, they are shouldering a lot of the problems and being a LEADER.

Lets hope they can start a EU force, and then we can tell NATO to F off, Germany and France and Italy and more have had enough of being NATO pawns and being lied to by America and the UK, we can see this in Libya.

firstly the uk is part of the European union (eu) and a big player too, we just dont use the euro currency, (that is where alot of people get confused)
i can assure you, if Europe being formed under one government is under way.. then the uk will certainly have their fat fingers firmly in that little pie..

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Oh I don't know. Both the US and Eurozone are up to their necks in it. Thats comparable. Truth is, its all trial and error for finance at the moment. The world has never had so many different states and cultures that depend on each other so much. Given that China can pull the rug out at any time everyone else has to play it safe but I reckon thats a losing game at this stage.

Should be fun. Cant see Germany and France gettting it together any time soon. Theres a bit of history between those two.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

Yeah but these countries have been sovereign a century or more. I'm not sure them uniting would be very popular amongst the majority for reasons mentioned in posts above.

It would take a serious crisis to occur, ahem planned financial crash, to make people cheer this move rather than loathe it. Be watchful in the coming months/years to see if they get the "crisis" they want to expedite the process.

P.S. - Base off your response, might I ask which country you are from; I am from the U.S.

edit on 16-8-2011 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join