It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just made Teslas Free Radiant Energy Device. It Works!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
reply to post by alfa1

Exactly.

It's just like when you put a fluorescent bulb next to a Tesla coil and it lights up. Is that free energy? No, it's just coming from the Tesla coil.

It's a cool little experiment, but it's not free energy, it's just picking up electricity that's already been generated.

Sorry for the late reply. Was late when I did the first post. You make a point however outside I pick up voltage away from electronics which is lower. No power used. Also I have a transformer out front at my house. If I erect a nice long mast near it I should be able to take advantage of the energy its radiating and stealth build it to look like a normal ham radio tower. Keeping in mind the regulation distances. (Have my telecommunications and cabling license). So free energy for me there. I was also thinking out in a field an array of these would pick up a substantial amount of background radio energy. So yes from the perspective of the user Free energy. All energy is borrowed from another system Im not suggesting this is a closed system generator at all.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by soundofathousandbirds
reply to post by Shirak

Fair play to you man!
You had the balls to go out and test something like this that most of us arm chair experts sit around moaning about!

Is the electricity that comes through the device 'run off' or 'overspill' or would it be like, for arguments sake, plugging in another device. Will more electricity be used thus increasing your bill instead of reducing it?

I have run it outside away from my own mains and what its doing is rectifying available radio and em fields into a current. So to answer your question it costs nothing more than the 3 dollars for the original device mats for me. Gonna explore an antenna near - not to near the transformer out the front of my house.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SprocketUK
reply to post by Shirak

Fancy posting up the schematic you used?
I feel like playing with a soldering iron for a while...
edit on 15-8-2011 by SprocketUK because: I'm a spaz

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
7 volts* .1 amp= 0.7watt, don't go gettin' all excited...Where do you think radio signals come from on your a.m/ f.m.receiver? Its not"free energy" it has been generated somewhere.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
7 volts* .1 amp= 0.7watt, don't go gettin' all excited...Where do you think radio signals come from on your a.m/ f.m.receiver? Its not"free energy" it has been generated somewhere.

Radio signals are not just generated from humans they come from space. Please read my posts above from my perspective the energy is free and this is enough to charge a phone or trickle charge a 12 V car battery which can run a small fridge for several hours.So yes I'll get all excited. I'm not sure how to take your comment as a negative or constructive. As mentioned above I am not suggesting its ***poof*** there. All energy is taken from a system.
Energy cannot be created or destroyed. It can however be converted from one system to another.

What I am trying to work out is the best way to hook these in parallel as I have measured the same out put on my two stand alones side by side. This increases the potential for upping the wattage and output. Early days my friend. Early days.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Need to build these in sheets and install them as attic insulation, then add a battery to filter the power and run 12 volt led lighting in the house , with enough panels the battery could run an inverter, like solar only better, constant power,at least until the power goes out around you and no radiated energy is available, would be great in a urban area, I like it. Please post more info.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

The receiver needs to be tunable to concentrate what is available better, also some type of regulation like a solar power regulator would be useful, maybe just set it up as a solar system only use the panels instead of solar panels, seems like it would work, you could even do it in a basement , or better yet use a copper coil with ground in the backyard at like 10 feet high and get it from the atmosphere instead of just local power, a transformer would be need to control this and create the difference to ground. I am excited this seem plausible.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

As for the not for free energy, it is actually unconfined or controlled energy that is loose in the environment, it is not like this energy will be recaptured any other way so it is usable, anothers waste is your gain. recycle that loose power. If my neighbor wants to play his stereo and I set up a speaker to listen and it produces power is it his power?, no, he transmitted the energy to drive my speaker into my property without permission why can't I use it?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Can you post the formula for the component values?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

This is free energy considering that you aren't paying for it. Doesn't that translate to free ?

Tesla did invent the radio receiver and this device is a basic implementation of a radio without the speaker or earphone.

The primary difference being a common radio uses a tuning or variable capacitor instead of fixed value capacitors as you are using. The two capacitors across your inputs are controlling what frequencies you are tuning into.

A variable capacitor allows you to tune in the entire spectrum of radio frequencies out there and perhaps there are even more powerful ones out there as well....just a thought.

but back to your question...

To place the circuits in parallel, picture your two devices as a battery with a single input and a single output.

You would connect the outputs together by bridging or connecting the plus (+) output terminals together and the (-) minus output terminals together.

These leads could then be connected to the plus & negative terminals of a battery for instance to charge it.

If you bridge the input side, it will only divide the current coming from the single antenna between the two circuits resulting in a loss of power.

Circuit theory says that This would only provide half the power since the impedance/resistance of the two circuits are identical and the input power is constant.

But if you used a separate antenna per circuit, you would conceptually double your output.

edit on 15-8-2011 by nh_ee because: typos

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Sorry folks this is not FREE or LEAKING energy.
You are electromagnetically coupling with some other source of electricity.
Think transformer. Basically you are building a ‘secondary’ side from some source. Most likely it’s you own house. If it is your house the power you get, will be registered on the house meter.

I bought a few of these cheap LED light bulbs on Fleabay a while back. I screwed one in as a hall light. It doesn’t really give much light with the switch on. But what is weird is that even with the switch off it still gives out light. Almost as much as a night light. This happens because the switch contacts are acting as a capacitor allowing a small amount of power to flow. I’m still paying for the power used even when the switch is off.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by timmhaines
reply to post by Shirak

The receiver needs to be tunable to concentrate what is available better, also some type of regulation like a solar power regulator would be useful, maybe just set it up as a solar system only use the panels instead of solar panels, seems like it would work, you could even do it in a basement , or better yet use a copper coil with ground in the backyard at like 10 feet high and get it from the atmosphere instead of just local power, a transformer would be need to control this and create the difference to ground. I am excited this seem plausible.

Thanks! I have a Solar/Wind regulator I had purchased for another project and had not thought to hook this up Ill give it a go this avo!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

How is the light fixture grounded? Maybe it is not your switch?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Nothing new here.

Farmers have been doing this for years with power pylons in their fields.. They build a shed under it and pull in the EM emeninating from it.

I have a Mobile mast and TV mast near me here, I wonder how much power I can collect from those.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

reply to post by Shirak

This is free energy considering that you aren't paying for it. Doesn't that translate to free ?

Tesla did invent the radio receiver and this device is a basic implementation of a radio without the speaker or earphone.

The primary difference being a common radio uses a tuning or variable capacitor instead of fixed value capacitors as you are using. The two capacitors across your inputs are controlling what frequencies you are tuning into.

A variable capacitor allows you to tune in the entire spectrum of radio frequencies out there and perhaps there are even more powerful ones out there as well....just a thought.

but back to your question...

To place the circuits in parallel, picture your two devices as a battery with a single input and a single output.

You would connect the outputs together by bridging or connecting the plus (+) output terminals together and the (-) minus output terminals together.

These leads could then be connected to the plus & negative terminals of a battery for instance to charge it.

If you bridge the input side, it will only divide the current coming from the single antenna between the two circuits resulting in a loss of power.

Circuit theory says that This would only provide half the power since the impedance/resistance of the two circuits are identical and the input power is constant.

But if you used a separate antenna per circuit, you would conceptually double your output.

edit on 15-8-2011 by nh_ee because: typos

Thank you very much I was concerned that there would be issues connecting in parallel I am using a different antenna array for each FRED or (WAVE Rectifier) I was concerned that I would need to do something where they connect to stop circuit interference. Picking up my new soldering iron today as my other one burned out.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Sorry folks this is not FREE or LEAKING energy.
You are electromagnetically coupling with some other source of electricity.
Think transformer. Basically you are building a ‘secondary’ side from some source. Most likely it’s you own house. If it is your house the power you get, will be registered on the house meter.

I bought a few of these cheap LED light bulbs on Fleabay a while back. I screwed one in as a hall light. It doesn’t really give much light with the switch on. But what is weird is that even with the switch off it still gives out light. Almost as much as a night light. This happens because the switch contacts are acting as a capacitor allowing a small amount of power to flow. I’m still paying for the power used even when the switch is off.

Please read my above posts I will readdress this. The radiant energy from a home if absorbed by an antenna will not consume more power it is simply making use of that energy. Take the device outside As I have shown in the first video away from electronics and it still generates current and voltage. So sorry mate this can be considered free energy as I am not paying for it. Radiant energy is available almost anywhere. Your story about leds costing is because you are plugged into the mains directly. I could hook one of these up next to my meter to the mains in line and turn off the breaker and it would still generate substantial voltage.

I think that I was very transparent in my second video that it was near a radiant energy source when it had high output

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by timmhaines
reply to post by Shirak

Can you post the formula for the component values?

Yes your shopping list is in my very first post

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This is a device that I would like to see make it big:

WiRanger: Wireless USB 2.0 Hub

www.icron.com...

edit on 15-8-2011 by Jetman44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
There has been speculation that if you change out the components with "beefy"-ier capacitors and diodes then you might get better results. It hasn't been proven as of yet, but it might work. One thing that kinda has been plaguing me is the antennae and the ground and lightening storms. Would static electricity short out the circuit and burn the capacitors and diodes; would you have to build in some sort of "fail safe" that redirects the excess energy so it won't destroy the circuit? Ideas electronic experts?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak

Originally posted by 46ACE

Radio signals are not just generated from humans they come from space. Please read my posts above from my perspective the energy is free and this is enough to charge a phone or trickle charge a 12 V car battery which can run a small fridge for several hours.So yes I'll get all excited. I'm not sure how to take your comment as a negative or constructive. As mentioned above I am not suggesting its ***poof*** there. All energy is taken from a system.
Energy cannot be created or destroyed. It can however be converted from one system to another.

What I am trying to work out is the best way to hook these in parallel as I have measured the same out put on my two stand alones side by side. This increases the potential for upping the wattage and output. Early days my friend. Early days.

Uh put that 7v potential up against an 11 volt potential (a weakenened 12v battery) and guess which way the current flows??????????
edit on 15-8-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join