It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just made Teslas Free Radiant Energy Device. It Works!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
sounds promising indeed

any chance of buying shares n your new power company?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
He was using this plan. I think that using a long antennae would produce better results; as the earth is a huge capacitor. Also, setting up a series and parallel circuits would hopefully produce better results.

Save to your PC

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
This is energy that either originates from your own wiring but is lost due to improper shielding, heat or other means.. it's collecting that energy for use.. so in the view that you'd otherwise have lost it...

I suspect very strongly that it depends on whether the emitter is at a distance that makes it "near field" or "far field" in relation to the pickup wire.
* Near field - like a transformer. Load up the thing drawing power and the input power also goes up.
* Far field - like radio or TV. The transmitter power doesnt change if you switch on your TV, transistor radio (or crystal radio in this case).

So in the case of this device. Some of the energy "in the air" would be free, but if you have the antenna close to mains power wires, that part isnt free.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
reply to post by alfa1

Exactly.

It's just like when you put a fluorescent bulb next to a Tesla coil and it lights up. Is that free energy? No, it's just coming from the Tesla coil.

It's a cool little experiment, but it's not free energy, it's just picking up electricity that's already been generated.

... but that you would be other wise billed for OR would go wasted.

So it's win/win to me! Using ambient energy...

However I thougth these things producted such low amperage that they were basically useless???

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Skada

Thanks, mate. Gonna see what I can get my hands on.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Maybe you should add/combine this free energy

and this to gain energy output.

edit on 15-8-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
see if you tell.....I think that is .10 milli-amps
i looked at the 1:09 frame.....

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If we could just get "Big Copper" to relinquish their stranglehold on all of us, electricity could be beamed through the air like everything else. But then what would Big Copper do if no one bought their "electricity pipes".

Wires and Big Copper is another scam.

Little is known about Big Copper.
edit on 15-8-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

true...they must pull in a trillion dollars a month....for the bills for a whole state...
I'll never forget thirty years ago i heard on the radio on the way to work... the texas power and light company paid 50 dollars in income tax that year....82 prolly...and then made the comment that it was not cheating on taxes, but good tax planning. oh well ok then.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I wonder if this thing would pick up more if you placed it outdoors near a high voltage mast.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
When i was a kid i already built radios which didn't need a battery/power source, using a germanium diode.

This is not "free energy", you are simply picking up energy from radio waves.

en.wikipedia.org...

Read up and EDUCATE yourself before making statements about "free energy" etc...i also don't think that Tesla has anything to do with it.

The antenna converts the energy in the electromagnetic radio waves striking it to an alternating electric current in the antenna, which is connected to the tuning coil.

Since in a crystal radio all the power comes from the antenna, it is important that the antenna collect as much power from the radio wave as possible.

The larger an antenna, the more power it can intercept. In addition, antennas are most efficient when their length is close to a multiple of a quarter-wavelength of the radio waves they are receiving

edit on 15-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

That is an awfully good point... I suppose shutting down the main breaker and THEN testing this inside the house, in an interior room perhaps, will tell the tale. It is a great thread though. If people don't go building and testing things all by themselves..nothing gets done, right? Uncle Sammy isn't the only one who can find new toys to play with.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
its not free energy, but cool none the less, free energy is far more complex. I'm working on it and no i will not talk about it, simply because I don't want someone stealing all of my work. This is cool none the less.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
Maybe you should add/combine this free energy

If you build an earth battery, potato battery, acid battery etc..its also not "free" energy...you are simply building a battery...and probably not the most effective

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
its not free energy, but cool none the less, free energy is far more complex. I'm working on it and no i will not talk about it, simply because I don't want someone stealing all of my work. This is cool none the less.

Have fun going to the patent office with it. You know that "free energy" devices and perpetuum mobiles get rejected by default?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thank god sombody finaly revived the technology of tesla...
RIP Teslas radiant energy.... yet another victim to capitalism.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skada
He was using this plan. I think that using a long antennae would produce better results; as the earth is a huge capacitor. Also, setting up a series and parallel circuits would hopefully produce better results.

Save to your PC

I wonder if you could change C1 and C2 caps to different values to pick up different frequencies.
Also,you could build several of these circuit and put them in series and parallel.
But I would have to try it myself,my electronics knowledge is a little rusty.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184
Thank god sombody finaly revived the technology of tesla...
RIP Teslas radiant energy.... yet another victim to capitalism.

Sigh... Do you guys really think this is what Tesla's radiant energy device was? ...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

yeah, I absolutely understand that haha, that's why im working on a prototype =) cant argue with something in front of their face

Then once I go into production the oil companies will likely kill me, but at least my idea will be out in the world!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
Is this the same type of technology that powered the Great Seal Bug?

In the early 1950's, a Soviet listening device was found in the American embassy in Moscow. This came to the attention of the world when it was displayed at the United Nations in May, 1960. It was a cylindrical metal object that had been hidden inside the wooden carving of the Great Seal of the United States - the emblem on the wall over the ambassador's desk - which had been presented to him by the Soviets.

The Great Seal features a bald eagle, beneath whose beak the Soviets had drilled holes to allow sound to reach the device. At first, Western experts were baffled as to how the device, which became known as the Thing, worked, because it had no batteries or electrical circuits. Peter Wright of Britian's MI5 discovered the principle by which it operated. MI5 later produced a copy of the device (codename SATYR) for use by both British and American intelligence.

thanks in advance for answering my question.

GM
edit on 15-8-2011 by Grey Magic because: (no reason given)

No: the great seal device was a "retromodulator" an old technology utilizing a resonant cavity; the device was"flooded" with a transmitted microwave rf carrier the; the resonant cavity slightly changed resonance with applied room audio; modulated some of the the applied rf with room audio;and retransmitted it (weakly). the modified signal was collected and sorted from original; subtract the two in a 'mixer" and and the modulated information "falls out". It needed no power it only affected the backround rf signal blasting it. The work was done on the receiver end.
edit on 15-8-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join