It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just made Teslas Free Radiant Energy Device. It Works!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Here is a good project to go with the energy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reinvent the lightbulb, the low energy kind are toxic, emit poison chemiocals including Mercury Vapor.

I keep seeing rows of batteries in a few different low boxes with plugins connected, so fridges, stoves can be plugged in, computers and maybe lamps, fans, whatever a person needs.

I also see, a kind of small magnetic motor running hanging lamps from above, so they're overunity. This is what I'd like to see, and bigger projects for shops and small factories.

And something else you can power with enough of these and other things because if something does take the power out, creativity is the spark of the soul.

Cigar Box Guitar and Two-String Diddley Bow - Demo and Quick Shout Out

All the power we can create clean, is a good thing.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
build larger ones and put them under high lines but make sure you put blocking diodes on your storage or your power will bleed back out

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by scghst1
reply to post by alfa1

Who cares really though? If you have a few of these you could drastically reduce your bill, especially if your making enough energy to satisfy the entire house. Just use enough electricity to keep the AC running in your place and use these to pick up the stray left overs, badda bing, (almost) free.

You should care:
Static electricity ( rubbing your feet on carpet on a dry day) can build up around 250,000 volts(yes thousand!), but has zero current available for a load. the 17and1800's were ripe with experiments on static(we're past that now and have a pretty good understanding of electricity.) Same idea here, yes you can detect a voltage potential, it just can't drive a useful "load." Have fun; enjoy the hobby , electronic bits are cheap. Buy a book or two while you're at radio shack. So you are not just throwing funny legged parts at a circuit and hoping.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
build larger ones and put them under high lines but make sure you put blocking diodes on your storage or your power will bleed back out

Thanks blocking diodes I think thats where i was going wrong. I had suspected it might bleed back out which side do I put the blocking Diode on? - or + As I understand current only flows one way so if I put the blocking on current out side of the circuit would that keep it contained in the battery? I ll post a pick later of what I'm referring to,

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Maybe an antenna isn't the solution maybe it is just getting the power literally like a scalar does has the same idea temp energy due to differential in ground state.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
People will take you down ... do not stop. Think ... and use all information.

Use your circuit and ..

This information ..

And this ...

And this...

And this ...

Chitin

And this ...

And you'll be amazed with what you can do if you listen, and take the important information in each subject, and combine it.

Ohhh and that thing about voltage potential that can't do work .... no load... that's wrong. You just need to use magnets in that equation and you have load ..

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I don't think the antenna is necessary, only the capacitors. I think what we are seeing here is a form of petrovoltaics at work. www.qualight.com...
To summarize it is a dielectric receiving "energy" in the form of gravity waves and manifesting it as DC voltage.
This was discovered by Thomas Townsend Brown in the 70's. The phenomenon has nothing to do with spilled over radiant energy since the effect even occurred underground.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

I wasn't to concerned about the load comment the poster obviously did not read my first post which defines a 0.10 amp current output from one unit as evidenced by the video. This is sufficient for trickle charging purposes. In parallel I hope to build a basic 6-12v charging circuit then go from there. Bias comments and dogmatic opinions are nothing more than that. Suggesting a good experiment is worth 100 of them.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Shirak because: spelling correct

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
I don't think the antenna is necessary, only the capacitors. I think what we are seeing here is a form of petrovoltaics at work. www.qualight.com...
To summarize it is a dielectric receiving "energy" in the form of gravity waves and manifesting it as DC voltage.
This was discovered by Thomas Townsend Brown in the 70's. The phenomenon has nothing to do with spilled over radiant energy since the effect even occurred underground.

I have observed a voltage increase with antenna length and next to no voltage without it. This observation leads me to believe the antenna at least for now is a necessity for the circuit to work.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Here is a link to a simulator that might be helpful in understanding what you are doing.
I,myself am re-learning stuff I haven't used in years.

www.indiabix.com...

Or better yet is this link.

www.alternate-energy.net...
edit on 15-8-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Here is a link to a simulator that might be helpful in understanding what you are doing.
I,myself am re-learning stuff I haven't used in years.

www.indiabix.com...

Oooh fancy bookmarked thanks what a great resource!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skada
He was using this plan. I think that using a long antennae would produce better results; as the earth is a huge capacitor. Also, setting up a series and parallel circuits would hopefully produce better results.

Save to your PC

this is a funny post.....you got the positive and the negative swings going straight to ground ha ha ha...you aren't going to get much like that, I realize that most people think you have to have a "ground" on something like this because they see the electric cords with them, but, the ground isn't hooked to the circuit...it hooks to the body of the unit that it is plugged into...when you have a problem with your wiring and your electricity bill is going up it usually means that you have a short to that ground somewhere in your wiring...when you put the two diodes connecting to ground you are essentially passing them through to ground...the negative swing will pass through the cathode of the diode into ground and the positive swing will pass into the ground via the anode of the other diode...this isn't a full wave rectifier, it is a half wave rectifier that is grounded ha ha..... plus, if you want to run your house, you need way more durable components with much higher amperage ratings.....and, you are picking up stray radio waves along with yours and your neighbors power....there was a farmer one time that found that a bundle of wire in the attic of his barn had shocked him...he figured out how to hook some appliances up to it and it worked good for a while until he got a knock on the door from the electric company claiming he was stealing their electricity....you see, the load had changed on that particular circuit of the matrix...needless to say, he was ordered to stop stealing......

by the way, if you wonder what my credentials are, I'm an electronics technician, work on electronics every day....believe me, if you figure out something that takes electric fields from the air, you are getting it from the wires that pass your house and they will find you.....

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

edit on 15-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak

Originally posted by Thunderheart

I have observed a voltage increase with antenna length and next to no voltage without it. This observation leads me to believe the antenna at least for now is a necessity for the circuit to work.

a big coil of wire will work even better...the inductance of a straight piece of copper is no where near the inductance of a coil.......

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

I am also an electronics technician though I have been off the bench for 2 years. I call the story you are suggesting is hogwash. Electromagnetic fields are generated and absorbed by materials in the home radio wave exist naturally as well as man made. Please provide a source if you are going to quote a story as fact. Its fear-mongering like this which is just the sort of dogma and bias I refer to in my previous statements.
I have worked for several wireless telecommunications companies for several years and it is safe to say i know what I am talking about. Though i may be rusty in some of the theory (use it or lose it) Here is proof of my credentials please show me proof of your stated credentials.
This is a video I did when I was researching the human bio-fields ability to block mobile phone signal.

As proven here in a lab with the correct testing equipment energy is given off by electronics all the time and absorbed even by humans. I've never had the power company knock on my door accusing me of stealing power because my home is naturally absorbing radio/electromagnetic fields. Radiant energy is transmitted by various sources. No one entity can claim ownership of it though they may try.

edit on 15-8-2011 by Shirak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Friend:

I will admit straight up I did not read all post...that being said OP look into this:

Photovoltaics: Design and Installation Manual

The chapters on batteries will be what you are looking for. Also, focus on the chapters for parallel and series.

To those that are going to tear this apart, I say that if you look at what you are trying to do is continue to recharge the batteries for storage.

Use marine batteries rather than automotive. You need to have deep cycle batteries for storage.

FYI...NABCEP Certified.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
If I understand correctly,this device was suppose to harvest ambient frequencies.
Here is something else I ran across about that.

Harnessing Ambient Frequencies If I understand correctly, what Aviso does is first lock into a constant frequency such as from a cell phone tower, somewhere in the range of 700 megahertz to 1.2 gigahertz; using low-impedance coils (short length, not many windings). He dumps these frequencies into a capacitor. He then shorts the capacitor at a certain frequency which "will vibrate into a bigger level by means of cascading." The DC motor that he runs is only about 65% efficient (when run by traditional means), because of the massive back EMF (electromotive force). Aviso says he uses the back EMF as a carrier, making its own oscillations, which attract energy from the surrounding ambient, giving help to the battery. Put even more briefly, he combines the high frequency shorting effect pursued by Tesla with the back EMF to create a carrier wave to harness ambient energy. Apparently his "repelling force" uses some of these same principles, enabling the creation of a very powerful electromagnet with a very low impedance coil, so that a small input of energy can result in a powerful repelling force. Aviso wants to engineer this repelling force into a generator for base load power production, drawing unseen energy from the environment. He is confident this could be scalable from small to large applications.

pesn.com...

I ,too was and electronics tech,but that was years ago.Everything went to computers.
edit on 15-8-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Questions, if you get into a car and you accidentally touch a bare horn trigger wire your body will complete the connection if you touch any metal at the same time in the car, the coil of the horn relay will trigger, and you will get shocked and the horn will honk, so how do you get lightning? same principal only much higher voltage and amperage, so if the driver had a light in his hand and placed it between the horn contact and himself he wouldn't get shocked and the light depending on its impedance might light, now picture a battery between the ground and the sky, all the energy retained that is above -459 f in all atoms is available as your connection. How much power will you receive? How to you calculate the differential voltage? with a coil/antenna 10' above a ground wouldn't the difference in the temp of the atoms be enough to create a voltage differential?
And as for stealing power I doubt Teslas' car stole power, it had to be from the atmosphere as his power transmitter wasn't actually suppling the power, no one would invest as they knew people would figure out they didn't need Tesla the copy of his box would provide it for free and then no one would make money.
Why not build Teslas' car?Because TPTB don't want it. Just don't tell any one, just drive it and shut up.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

negative post is where electrons repel (flow) from, (electron not conventional theory ) so it seems that the diode on negative side would prevent discharge the best. Although in conventional theory having it on the positive lead
( diodes stripe towards battery flow to + only) it also work as having a diode on either end will cause .7 voltage drop and will block reverse current flow. remember positive flows in the stripe and negative flows out on a diode.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jetman44

Any idea why these icon devices are discontinued?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join