It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just made Teslas Free Radiant Energy Device. It Works!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skada
There has been speculation that if you change out the components with "beefy"-ier capacitors and diodes then you might get better results. It hasn't been proven as of yet, but it might work. One thing that kinda has been plaguing me is the antennae and the ground and lightening storms. Would static electricity short out the circuit and burn the capacitors and diodes; would you have to build in some sort of "fail safe" that redirects the excess energy so it won't destroy the circuit? Ideas electronic experts?

A separate lightening rod with a 8 gauge copper wire going to a rod buried a few feet in the ground.
Your house should have this also with electrical code being the grounding wire of your house should use a grounding rod buried 10 ft in the ground.
Also some sort of surge protector would help.
edit on 15-8-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

A fuse also would be the answer,just figure out what the ratings as far as amperage for you components,and fuse accordingly,like maybe half of the amps.
edit on 15-8-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

use a transformer to step up the voltage or a good solar controller and multiple collectors

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by timmhaines
reply to post by 46ACE

use a transformer to step up the voltage or a good solar controller and multiple collectors

But,when you use a step-up transformer for increasing your voltage,you lose amperage .

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by Shirak

Originally posted by 46ACE
7 volts* .1 amp= 0.7watt, don't go gettin' all excited...Where do you think radio signals come from on your a.m/ f.m.receiver? Its not"free energy" it has been generated somewhere.

Radio signals are not just generated from humans they come from space. Please read my posts above from my perspective the energy is free and this is enough to charge a phone or trickle charge a 12 V car battery which can run a small fridge for several hours.So yes I'll get all excited. I'm not sure how to take your comment as a negative or constructive. As mentioned above I am not suggesting its ***poof*** there. All energy is taken from a system.
Energy cannot be created or destroyed. It can however be converted from one system to another.

What I am trying to work out is the best way to hook these in parallel as I have measured the same out put on my two stand alones side by side. This increases the potential for upping the wattage and output. Early days my friend. Early days.

Uh put that 7v potential up against an 11 volt potential (a weakenened 12v battery) and guess which way the current flows??????????
edit on 15-8-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

Yeah this is why I need help with the charging circuit. Someone else here suggested I hook it up to a solar regulator It just so happens I have one at home so I am going to try that. I am not afraid to experiment while you are giving constructive criticism or splitting hairs. I am just trying to work out the best way to improve the experiment output these are cheap and simple to make so Its not that hard to try different approaches. I'll take a good experiment suggestion over opinion anyday.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

reply to post by 46ACE

Transformers are a.c. devices.
Transformers operate through "inductance" (i.e a changing magnetic field usually created by an a.c. voltage., you cant use a transformer to step up d.c.) . you use a voltage doubler circuit. but there is no magic: power(watts) =voltage*current.ergo twice the voltage1/2 thecurrent.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Connect one to your car,read to when tesla travels, to his car...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

need more panels, if you can't get enough voltage (pressure) you can't charge a 12 volt, how about using a 2.2 volt battery to run it less volts needed like the solar chrismas lights do. I use a set of these as a porch light with a solar panel, no resistors to waste power.
edit on 15-8-2011 by timmhaines because: included pressure for those not hot on electrical

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

I'd imagine it's just sucking energy out of the environment, This isn't exactly free energy. It came from somewhere. As some posters have said, your local power sources. Probably radio waves.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Since we now know molecular and atomic reactions are different than we thought, is it possible to have two atoms at any distance react equally, according to science now it is, could this be used for high voltage? I seems that it could. Maybe Tesla had a good understanding of this. After all they said brown gas and a hydrocarbon wouldn't increase efficiency and now we know that it actually does help release energy in the hydrocarbon.
Maybe we need to look at this new view of the atomic reaction more closely. Just saying we really had it wrong maybe we can get it right now.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Shirak

Connect one to your car,read to when tesla travels, to his car...

Just fascinating. I wonder if this is the same effect DR. Tiller refers to in his coupled reality equations and proven effect. www.tiller.org
In his white papers he describes the process more completely. I have truly been inspired by this except from this book. Looked it up on Amazon $132 a little to rich for my free energy tastes but fascinating non the less.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Try tuning the antenna to the resonance frequencies of the planet.
(or HAARP when its broadcasting lol for a real kick).

Schumann Resonances.

Has anybody got the lengths of antennas that are optimal for tuning into these (non active antennas?)

I assume a simple rod antenna shape? Omni directional.

I am not an antenna expert.

edit on 15-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Telsa drove a car on this, apparently fast, and it didnt need to be plugged in. Thank you for this thread, there are so many ideas, the standard, earth, salt, vinegar, batteries, wind, solar are needed if the power goes out to jumpstart other experiments, from what I understand. I would actually find a way to charge a battery with this, have a battery pack with plugins, and perhaps as in this video, recondition old regular batteries or build an earth one that holds a charge. I had some plans somewhere for that. so you could recharge a battery, and switch them when they are near empty and run a lamp or an appliance from this.

Also berdinini motors can be used to recharge batteries, recondition. There is someone in Lower Mainland BC who drives with his electric motor truck, with regular, free donated or second hand batteries that he reconditions, because batteries are the biggest cost factor, and when you can get them for free, its a good thing.

NEVER BUY ANOTHER BATTERY AGAIN electric pickup in TV news

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Scooter wheel Bedini monopole oscillator

Something like this can be used to recondition old batteries.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Schumann Resonances.

Has anybody got the lengths of antennas that are optimal for tuning into these (non active antennas?)

Yes this would be valuable information Ill add it to my things to do list. I noticed as I extend my small telescopic antenna the voltage increases.
The only way to get this stuff out there is experiment share freely and see what works through trial and error process. There is WAAAAY to much biased dogma when it comes to this tech. The only way for it to become a reality is at grass roots sharing freely and not trying to sell patent or hide the info that has not worked in the past and that is why we are all slaves to an energy system which in my area went up 30 percent this year alone.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Schumann Resonances.

Yes this would be valuable information Ill add it to my things to do list. I noticed as I extend my small telescopic antenna the voltage increases.
The only way to get this stuff out there is experiment share freely and see what works through trial and error process. There is WAAAAY to much biased dogma when it comes to this tech. The only way for it to become a reality is at grass roots sharing freely and not trying to sell patent or hide the info that has not worked in the past and that is why we are all slaves to an energy system which in my area went up 30 percent this year alone.

Telescoptic antenna, sounds like you are effectivey tuning it to the frequency with the most energy that you are picking up.

What is the most active length, then we can determine the frequency.

Would a different thickness of antenna make a difference to output?

What about a different material? Copper?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

I have to wait till I get home this afternoon to make the measurement it seems the greater the surface area the greater the voltage. I have 6 meter pole in the back which I am considering connecting it to I'll post my results. (Hope i don't blow the caps.)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Just to get everyone commenting on this page up to speed on what we are actually trying to "collect" please watch entire video, and then you will know what is actually being done, then lets build a tunable receiver.

Did you understand the above -459 degrees part, this is the key to it all. Just as voltage is present when there is a difference in ground state. All we want to do is tap the voltage differential of the sky and earth is it really that hard, I don't think so.
edit on 15-8-2011 by timmhaines because: add some info

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I have to wait till I get home this afternoon to make the measurement it seems the greater the surface area the greater the voltage. I have 6 meter pole in the back which I am considering connecting it to I'll post my results. (Hope i don't blow the caps.)

I thought antenna length determined the frequency it could optimally pick up

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

From what I understand about wavelengths a short antenna will generally pick up the high frequency short wave and the long antenna the long wave type. Longer may be better as it will capture more bands in totally to be rectified into current.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
7 volts. just right to chardg a 6 volt battery.
two for a 12 volt.
Teslar built his befor we had all this stuff in the are.
you sould try to find the best way to give you the most amps.
it will cost a lot to make 100's of them.
good luck and keep us informed please.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join