It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = Nephilim (Demons)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 3nlightened

Actually it is full of occult references if you are familiar with them.

scientific method can only prove high probabilities as in 99.99999% what is your point?
I see no truth just possibilities if you catch my drift.

I think it is a perfect example if you have read the entire series and realize it highly influenced by gnostic and other mystic teachings.
edit on 14-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Pot calling the kettle black... Since you keep demanding evidence whilst dismissing the information provided in this thread, could you please provide some evidence that these 'Aliens' are really from other planets?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by elpistolero1

I believe in God and Jesus too, but I do not believe aliens are demons , the reason for this is in the bible too, just have a read to: Jn.10:6 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

There is also another passage in the bible that says; "You shall know them by their fruits". Fruits could mean a number of things. It can mean children, actual fruit or their works or deeds.
If you look closely at say the abduction phenomena, the very act itself is not what I would consider a Godly action even for "other or alien" sheep. I would not expect that an alien civilization that God would consider bringing into the fold to exhibit ungodly fruit, I'm sorry. I have no doubt God is capable of creating life elsewhere that could also be seeking his love and spiritual guidance and if those "sheep" ever decide to travel here, I'm sure their works would be somewhat more palatable, less mentally destructive and divisive to humans. Just a thought!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Surely.

The Betty Barny Hill Abduction case had evidence of where these Aliens might come from. According to Betty, while she was being operated on she asked one of the Aliens where the came from, the being showed he a star system. After the abduction while Betty was in therapy she was asked to draw system, 20 years after she dew that star system, scientists found that EXACT same star system. Coincidence

And the fact of how advanced some of hese UFO's seen are. Some have been recording going over 6 miles per second. Making right angle turns at 17,000 MPH. The Government doesnt have that and im sure that no Shape Shifting Demons could either even if they did exist.

I dont know why people deny a perfectly good explanation of what we are seeing. Extraterrestrials Visiting Earth is way more in the realm of possibility than Shape Shifting Demons posing as Aliens. Are you serious? Do you know how stupid that that sounds? Sorry for being so rude but this is just ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0

Surely.

The Betty Barny Hill Abduction case had evidence of where these Aliens might come from. According to Betty, while she was being operated on she asked one of the Aliens where the came from, the being showed he a star system. After the abduction while Betty was in therapy she was asked to draw system, 20 years after she dew that star system, scientists found that EXACT same star system. Coincidence

No not coincidence, but your ignoring the fact angels are highly intelligent beings... Fallen angels obviously have great knowledge about the universe and could easily have told her that, by way of deception which has now apparently convinced you they are spacemen.

Originally posted by Zeer0And the fact of how advanced some of hese UFO's seen are. Some have been recording going over 6 miles per second. Making right angle turns at 17,000 MPH. The Government doesnt have that and im sure that no Shape Shifting Demons could either even if they did exist.

Angels are masters of light... The devil himself is called the angel of light! How fast is light? Well i'll tell you.

the speed of light = 670 616 629 mph

These fallen angels navigate by way of lay lines in the earth, so it is easy for them to turn right angles at any speed within the speed of light. There are many things you have over looked this being just one of many. Your sinful pride is blinding you from the truth.

Originally posted by Zeer0I dont know why people deny a perfectly good explanation of what we are seeing. Extraterrestrials Visiting Earth is way more in the realm of possibility than Shape Shifting Demons posing as Aliens. Are you serious? Do you know how stupid that that sounds? Sorry for being so rude but this is just ridiculous.

I think we've made it pretty clear we are serious and we have provided enough information for people like you to make the connection yet it seems apparent you are incapable of connecting the dots.
edit on 14-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

so then how do you suggest we differentiate an angel and an evil spirit if according to your claims they both seem to have the same abilities?? this is just fear mongering my friend, you think you got all the facts down but everything piece of information and descriptions you mention fits ANY spiritual identity good OR bad, and this just causes confusion, i bet if someone who read this got an encounter with an angel they would think its an "evil spirit" or "an alien."

and i think if the government wanted people to start siding with aliens or "DEMONS" for the grand disclosure deception they wouldnt be making movies where these ET's mangle up human kind, they would portray them as heroes or saviors dont you think?

you just gotta put some thought into and not let your beliefs and superstitions make a conclusion.

now i got a question for you my friend and please please answer me.

according to all these biblical prophets "gods voice spoke to them" and they wrote down his word, couldnt that voice easily have been a demon or satan?
remember this god they spoke had the capability of:
I. telepathy
II. capability of increase in spirituality
III. convincing percipients that they are special chosen ones, and often promise rewards for cooperation and implementation of the entities' agenda
IV. hypnotic / altered state induction, regression, suggestion
V. hiding, both in the sense of successfully convincing the host
VI. establishing highly organized, hierarchic networks capable of interacting with and controlling to some degree vast numbers of minions and human beings simultaneously

sounds pretty familiar doesnt it?

you been waiting for a deception my friend, but i think IT ALREADY HAPPENED.
thank you
much love and light.
Abel.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

reply to post by MasterGemini

So everyone around the world was using '___' when they reported seeing lights and Saucers? Do you propose the whole Town of Nuremberg was high when they were seeing giant objects flying in the sky? I think not.

I was witness to the Phoenix lights, it was shortly after piano lessons and I was walking home with my mother.
I can guarantee you I was not on drugs that night.

You obviously did not get my SIRIUS hint. As in the binary star system Sirius. The Dog star.
This star is heavily involved in the occult.
FYI my hitchhikers guide to the galaxy hint relates to this as that is where one of the Aliens hails from. And he has psychic power. The best part is that to travel through space you must always be drunk or high.

I never said that all were 'daemons' just most of them.
Must I make reference to all the Lucifer imagery and themes in Rock/Rap/Pop music and mainstream movies (did a little analysis in a thread i started about Paul images at the bottom of the page)
I just think that it is far more likely they are spirits/ possessions as they are supposed to be beings of light.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by notfromthisworld

And i think if the government wanted people to start siding with aliens or "DEMONS" for the grand disclosure deception they wouldnt be making movies where these ET's mangle up human kind, they would portray them as heroes or saviors dont you think?

How did you figure that one out? If you watch the movies, they already do portray some "aliens" as being friendly/saviors and some as being hostile. When really its all just about subliminal programming.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

But why cant these Angles be Extraterrestrials. Why couldnt they just me misinterpreted as something Paranormal and Holy? Theres no reason that couldnt be.

Its not obvious when your spewing Children Stories and calling it fact. And your so called information is merely coincidences, no hard evidence. Why do you think all the documentaries on Youtube end with only a couple thousand views? Because people with sense sees that this is not fact and only speculation and a failed attempt to redeem religion when Extraterrestrial Life is confirmed. Face it when we know that we are not alone all Religion will crumble. And you know this is true. Religion has been proven wrong alot of times before and ET Disclosure will be the final blow and will finally dismiss all this Fairy Tale Lies.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

That's fine if you don't believe the bible, but theirs no need to attempt in insulting our belief by calling it Children Stories. You are entitled to your opinion but it is clear that all you are doing is trolling this thread with your anti-christian propaganda. Please go away or actually contribute something to the subject. We don't care if your an atheist, you made that pretty clear, its certain atheist's like you who really damage the rest of your groups reputation by making it seem like your atheistic philosophy is actually a religion by showing your true colors like this. With all this trolling your doing it would seem something has really ruffled your feathers in this thread. (The truth has a habit of doing that).

Oh and its funny to see that this theory has made you so mad that you have added "aliens are not demonic" in your signature... interesting for someone who claims to not buy it

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

But why cant these Angles be Extraterrestrials. Why couldnt they just me misinterpreted as something Paranormal and Holy? Theres no reason that couldnt be.

Its not obvious when your spewing Children Stories and calling it fact. And your so called information is merely coincidences, no hard evidence. Why do you think all the documentaries on Youtube end with only a couple thousand views? Because people with sense sees that this is not fact and only speculation and a failed attempt to redeem religion when Extraterrestrial Life is confirmed. Face it when we know that we are not alone all Religion will crumble. And you know this is true. Religion has been proven wrong alot of times before and ET Disclosure will be the final blow and will finally dismiss all this Fairy Tale Lies.

Not fact
Entirely speculation
Sounds like your entire argument
way to debunk yourself

Oh and all the people of faith already know they are not alone. Get it?
edit on 14-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by prevenge

reply to post by Zeer0

Still a demon, and i don't need to provide you any claims that aliens are demons whilst you are enslaved to the materialist world view.
edit on 13-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

...so aaaany other race aside from humans.. in the ENTIIIIIRE universe.... are "demons".... what does a demon do? bad stuff? how do we know that YOU are not a demon?

What race's are you referring to? There are no aliens, just humans, animals, demons, angels and God.

Demons help build the kingdom of satan. Humans can not become demons, but can be possessed by them.
edit on 13-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

so what group do the Geryburdyuff race from planet Thelyouttnaar fall under? They're a peaceful space faring race of dwarf-like purple skinned antenna-havin' guys. They are demons, angels, but they're not aliens... they're alien to US.. but we won't call them alien.. because the concept "alien" doesn't exist....

riiigh.. so in an infinite universe (because god is infinite right?) ... these guys exist.. but they're not aliens.. riiight.. k dude.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mustangill
reply to post by dilly1

wow!

If you dont have faith in anything then how are you living? You have to have faith in something in order to survive, else you have no soul and if you have no soul then you are like the walking dead.

I don't need faith ,,,that is the liberating part of it. You literally sound like drug addict.("How are you living",, I'm living just fine. With no worries. but you have worries , a lot of them.

I stand for mainly logic. But you stand for what?= something you have no proof of ,that you can't relate it to logic. Can you prove you have a soul???????? ,,,no you can't,,, but you want to believe you do. Why??? its beyond me.

Humans are scared of dying and want to live for ever. That's why heaven was created by man. As long as people are scared of dying and wanting to be immortal , faith in having souls,god and heaven will always exist.

I am in control of my life , not some god, not satan or some stupid alien gray people. You all people have an obvious need for faith in something which this need has been implanted by our manipulative societies . You all have been played. Wake the buddy,,,wake up..

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

For the same reason we can't prove love exists but we know we have it for our nearest and dearest.
edit on 14-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because:
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

OK first i told you i believe in a Higher Power but i believe all Religions are wrong.

And i was FORCED to believe this when i was a kid and even then it didnt make sense to me so now that im older i will fight off this ignorance radiated by Religious Folk. Theres nothing wrong with Skepticism.

And being a skeptic on this doesn't mean im trolling. Im being a skeptic. Theres a ton of that even in the UFO Forums. How i see it is that if theres no proof and the people claiming this "evidence" then you have to fight this evidence. And me showing the Fantasy of the Children Stories told by the Bible and you getting mad and not excepting that none of this is true has shown me how far Religion can Blind a human.

Like i said this has no Evidence behind it. Coincidences (small ones at that) doesnt mean what your saying is right it just means there are coincidences in both Alien Life and Religion. Thats all. So i leave you with this. Believe what you want but dont get so scared about something thats not going to happen. And if you look deep into this Theory and Religion it self you will find that this is Fantasy.

Good Luck Finding "Your Evidence"

Zeer0

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Zeer0

Pot calling the kettle black... Since you keep demanding evidence whilst dismissing the information provided in this thread, could you please provide some evidence that these 'Aliens' are really from other planets?

Thanks.

God,gods,demons,satan,greys, lizard people,all aliens:

ARE ALL CREATIONS OF MAN. Get over it dude. When your faith runs out call me.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join