It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = Nephilim (Demons)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

I'm not preaching an antirelgion speech. Ayone can be as religious as they like. And I respect them for it, what I don't respect is hearing one person go against another religion or someone breaking their own rules because it's okay when they are doing it for their god.

With me I see all religions as the same, so logically they must treat each other the same, with respect, or else they get none in return.

Videos of spirits? Skeptical, as much as any UFO video.

One difference between a logical mind and a religious one, the religious one always attacks first (physically)
If there is an all loving being, then I have respect for it. A kind caring being however wouldn't ask it's people to start wars and kill in it's name, when clearly it says thou shall not kill. Using religion to further ones poltical agenda and their own bloodlust. It's this people I don't respect.

Anyone who can be religious and live in peace with others of different religions I respect them. To say any visitor that comes to earth is a demon, shows how twisted those individuals have become. Because it would be similar to meet a tribe of humans that have been uncontacted by modern society.

I'm not here to attack you, but if it makes you feel better, attack me all you wish I do not mind, clearly you need the boost

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

His hair is just EPIC, is it not? I watch the show with a great side of skepticism however sadly the show has warped the minds of many of my friends, they do not give to our ancestors. But yes I do enjoy a good story.

Sometimes I wonder if aliens have religions of their own. Having a history like ours. Is an interesting idea

Still the craziest gravity defying hair is of Albert Einstein. Love it, kinda like goku from dragon ball z lol

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I read your contribution with an open mind.

And I'm afraid you are completely brain washed by Faith. Your government wants you to have faith in aliens or demons. Same shet , you yourself gave so many similarities between the two. How convenient ... Demons and aliens are a complete fabrication created by humans. That's it. You need faith for both to work. Are you listening ?? Faith is a mental drug nothing more.

Do I think all the prep work hollywood is doing with alien advertising an introduction for our government disclosing alien existence ? Yes I do.

But I must confess any form of advertisement from our government (or any body of executive power) is 100% bullshet. Its all bogus. It always is. There's always reason why they want you to know so bad.

All faiths are evil. That's the main problem and especially yours.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Ahh yes the ol' Albo-do! I reckon he had a wind tunnel installed in his house that he 'bathed' in each morning before heading off to create some more mathematical genius lol.

My father-in-law is a bit like what you say your friends are like concerning Ancient Aliens - he's a little hard to talk to when he gets all excited talking about it, doesn't listen to reason.

Having said that, a small portion of the theory actually does intrigue me i.e. it sounds plausible.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by leaked

And in the vain of your very well written argument against aliens being demons, why couldn't they have called a spade a spade? I.e demon is a demon? It does work both ways. You said it yourself, the descriptions match nearly 100%.
A creature that has four legs, has fur, a tail and barks is a dog. It's not a horse.

Several of us have stated that we came to the understanding before becoming religious. For me, it answered every "unanswered" question that I had remaining about them. It filled in the missing puzzle pieces. it then led to a belief in God.

Anyways, your argument was well written. However, it was the same mental argument that I then had to overcome to arrive at my answer. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

wow!

If you dont have faith in anything then how are you living? You have to have faith in something in order to survive, else you have no soul and if you have no soul then you are like the walking dead.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

i am new to the whole internet thing so forgive my ignorence what does thanks for the troll mean

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Watts

This happened to me in 1986 and no one believed me.
I kept it to myself for a long time before posting it here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Doesn't feel too "space brotherly" does it?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

You don't have to quote the whole OP to make a reply.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234
No, aliens are no nephilim or demons.

Sentient species that have just so happened to evolve on a planet that isn't Earth are in fact, you may be surprised to hear, not the characters of a random extant Earth religion.

And clearly you know this because you've personally studied them in depth and have traversed the cosmos.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Aliens are Demons. Demons are Aliens.

I heard the Vatican doesn’t believe that crap :-)

You've got to be kidding, right??
The only people that believe that nonsense are people
that have been brainwashed in religious dogma.

edit on 14-8-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

Ummmm....neither did you!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Religious literalists ALWAYS find demons and evil in things that aren’t easily explained, understood, or different.
In this case the “ new age” these “aliens” or grey stuff is new, different, and more complex than the simple, literalist and fundamentalist religious belief system, therefore it is demonic or evil.

In Islam and Judaism the fundamentalist think the same way and do the same things regarding anything outside their simplistic world-view. In-fact many Muslim scholars also describe these aliens as demons or in their case Jinn.

This, like most issues gets down to faith . . . faith in ones or someone else’s facts and interpretation, and understanding.

The best view to me is to try to understand what motivates peoples beliefs and to see the universality of them and that underneath the labels and exterior we may indeed find some truth.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

I made no 1 line posts. check again. plenty other 1 line posts though. Like this one....

I thought Daemons meant knowing or wise?

(sound familiar?)

anyway back to the point...

Spirits have been around long before the Bible. You are an ignoramus please stop before you froth at the mouth.

How do you know? prove it. Present it or you are just as full of it as the OP. Seriously, absolutely NO difference (sound familiar?)

LoL at you blaming God for other people's actions.

How do you know he isnt responsible? prove it. Present it or you are just as full of it as the OP. Seriously, absolutely NO difference (sound familiar?)

No logic in any of my claims? I take it you have not looked at one even one link I have posted? I asked you for any proof and this was your response. Get lost you clown you are not contributing anything to this thread but hate.

read your own posts mate!..every one in this thread is full of hate! seems to me your just a troll since every reply you post is an insult to someone.

If you are not going to contribute anything other than trolling then why do haunt this thread?

couldnt have said it better myself.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott495

Okay I have clearly gotten under your skin. Calm down.

Now if you want to discuss the theme of this thread and provide evidence to support your theories/claims that is all good. Go back and check my posts, most are on topic and relate to material provided as evidence.

Would you rather cherry pick my posts and continue this tantrum or would you like to debate the validity of any of the evidence linked to previously in this thread?

PS Good to see you were able to find the link to the one liner
edit on 14-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You say if we were intelligent? I am sorry, but just because I do not consider Jesus Christ or any other religious figure my savior, I am not intelligent? or anyone else for that matter.

Reminds me of an encounter with a few mormons I had a few months back.
They asked me all the routine questions and then he asked me; do you believe in god?

I answered him: no. I do not believe in god, but I do believe in something else of a greater spiritual force. I am just not sure what to call it, but I know that it is there.

He then smiled at me and said: "yea me too, that is what I believe too..... - that jesus is watching us."

After that we chatted for a bit and he asked me if I was any good at ping pong.
I told him, sorry no, then he told me to stop by their clubhouse to challenge him. The other mormons were no match to him, that made me laugh

That is his interpretation of spiritual universe, not mine.
Same goes for this. I am not an atheist, perhaps a theist - but if anything, I am a firm believer in something else.

Why do we have to categorize ourselves?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

They are simply bacteria, no more, no less. They are another life form with a different purpose. What right do bacteria have to join our bodies? The Baldwins' statement infers consciousness as inherent with these entities.

In some cases they have the appearance of being large circular amoeba when caught on camera. The human eye can't perceive these objects floating in the air but cameras can. Our atmosphere has a soup mix of invisible amoebas floating all around our planet. The big question is, "Are they intelligent life forms?"
Amoeba

Hitler was under demonic influence of course! Both Hitler and stalin were both possessed by the devil, and in Hitler's case he was commanded to build these flying disk's so the devil can deceive the world when it is time for the end of days.

I don't think Hitler built the flying glowing discs that have come to be known as the Foo Fighters. I think it is these same amoeba creatures that were seen during World War II. The difference in this case is they were able to emit photons in the visible spectrum as they chased the Allied and Nazi aircraft. It may be possible that Hitler inadvertently excited these amoebas to emit light, which denotes intelligence.

The Swastika could have been the symbol that brought these creatures to light during WWII. UFO sighting are very common in cultures displaying the swastika symbol. I believe the swastika originates from India. These balls of light may be the ones Indian mythology calls the Devas from the Vedas, Puranas and Upanishads.

The Sanskrit devá- derives from Indo-Iranian *devá- which in turn descends from the Proto-Indo-European (PIE) word, *deiwos, originally an adjective meaning "celestial" or "shining", which is a PIE (not synchronic Sanskrit) vrddhi derivative from the root *diw meaning "to shine", especially as the day-lit sky.

en.wikipedia.org...(Hinduism)

Some Devas represent the forces of nature and some represent moral values (such as the Adityas/Asuras Varuna and Mitra). The main Devas addressed in the Rig Veda are Indra, Agni (fire) and Soma, the latter two representing modes of sacrifice, called yajña yagna.

Sounds like some of the old gods are still living here and are making a showing once in a while.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

But these UFO's have been seen video tapes and photo's have been taken, which means there is some sort of proof to this. And the fact that this has been happening for a very long time makes me believe these are ET's. Plus why cant they be just Aliens, what in this "Theory" makes so much sense that you came to the conclusion that these Aliens are shape shifting Demons? And use logic. No Fairy Tales. Lets get back to reality and maybe we can actually debate on things that are true.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Demons? What a load of crap.

Religious hot air as usual. Stifling proper scientific investigation of ANYTHING out of the ordinary with utter codswallop about supernatural entities. Idiotic ghost stories and fairyland hooey.

It like that 'intelligent design' horse-#. I dont understand it so it must be magic. Ridiculous. All of it. As is this rubbish about ET's being 'demons' Something that doesent fall into your narrow minded view of how the universe should work so you just brand it with some whack-job religious label. i'e' 'demon'

Get a grip. This boogeyman idiocy is only for the very stupid and easily influenced children. Wake up. There is no God or Satan or demons or angels or any such pish.. It's all made up RUBBISH for the church to control the stupid masses. It's outdated nonsense. You people need to just drop it. Youre embarrassing us all.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
reply to post by kykweer

But these UFO's have been seen video tapes and photo's have been taken, which means there is some sort of proof to this. And the fact that this has been happening for a very long time makes me believe these are ET's. Plus why cant they be just Aliens, what in this "Theory" makes so much sense that you came to the conclusion that these Aliens are shape shifting Demons? And use logic. No Fairy Tales. Lets get back to reality and maybe we can actually debate on things that are true.

What evidence do you have that they are in fact aliens from outer space?
All the photos show are objects in the sky, no indication of where they originally came from. Saying they are ET is jumping to just as many conclusions as those you aim to detract from. In previous posts there have been many links to people claiming possession and having similar experiences to the ET.

Much of the ufo info that has been addressed in the msm is tinged with attacks on Christianity. Why not mock the spirit worshipers of old who thought they had to make human sacrifices to their gods?

Ehem referring to the ancient aliens here. What kind of aliens would enslave people and demand human sacrifices like the Mayans and Sumerians? Sound fairly wicked to me.

Now there is much symbolism in left from these peoples to indicate they were familiar with the pineal gland.
I am referring to the acorn that is at the Vatican and in much Sumerian art and so on.

The idea is that '___' is released by the pineal which transfers one to the dream world. (See Joe Rogan '___')

This would hint to me that they were deeply interested in the dreamworld/ spirit world whatever, and lend credibility to the idea that these are entities from another dimension and make contact via that avenue.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join