It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = Nephilim (Demons)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CrashUnderride

Where do you think that evil came from?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Some et's may do things that we would consider "evil" some may do things we consider "good"(I quote on those words for the reason that they are just dogmatic words, we generally call evil those things we do not agree with) Just like human beings they have that choice. To judge them all upon the actions of a few is the wrong way to go about it especially giving them a label.

If anything i'd say human beings are much more capable of "evil" than most species in the entire universe. Why? because other species who are far advanced and much more ancient than we are understand the fruit of life and it's purpose.

We are alien hybrids ourselves, did you know that? possibly hybrids from different alien species. Until recently it was speculation o theory till NASA confirmed our DNA may not have developed on earth, but elsewhere.

That being said, if you still have old Dogmas from the religion aspect, you will never come to truly understand the reasons as to why we are here, what is the meaning of life? amongs other questions that leads to answers of our own existence. It is the "demons" that you label that hold these answers.

To judge one thing is like judging them all including yourself. If you want to find answers, the first thing you need to do is to stop judging and begin viewing things as a whole.

I recommend you to study the knowledge of the Yin yang, it is perhaps the best place to start.

interesting thread none the less. I once arrived at the same conclusion you did OP, but then i acquired new knowledge that changed my perception.
edit on 14-8-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott495

Well you'd have to have faith that a loving and active God that the bible talks about would be active in preserving it.

If you want a purely atheistic view point, and I was one so I toppled with these thoughts quite a few times before finding my faith, but yea, the atheistic solution to the bible's ability to remain unchanged is this.

Very few knew it all, and it was entrusted to people with different view points.

This is big. Look at history. Compare oral history of people who disagree to people who are run by a single high chief.

We can also compare this to written word. How many things written down by a single high chief last compared to things written down by those whom disagree.

Is it just a coincidence that both the constitution and Magna Carta have remained so unchanged, while church doctrine of Catholicism changes every couple of centuries?

As to when it was written, You're not entirely right. The Old Testament was written by different groups during the exile. Again, different groups with different opinions, whose disagreement fueled stagnation in change. The New Testament has the same story. hell that's why we've got so many gospels.

Diversity is good, simply put. I'd argue that's why both Islam and Christianity have lasted as long as they have and have not changed, like, ever. Because they were quickly written down by a collection of individuals with disagreements.

Lack of unity is key.

lol. On a personal note. It was that high and mighty need for unity that made me walk away from Catholicism and become an atheist. But the diversity of thought and debate in Protestantism and drove me back to faith, along with a few miracles as I would call them. While I still title myself Catholic, I think its because I want to change it, not because I agree with it. Change it back to what's in the Bible, and to rid them of their "tradition".

The Bible hasn't changed. Neither the Old Testament either. Because there was a collection of individuals who disagreed and could not change it to their beliefs without the other faction noticing. And in both cases, slowly but surely the main population could read it too. Though those in power tried desperately to stop that. Just look at how fast Catholicism broke apart after Christians could finally read what they believe.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Evil comes from Satan, but man can be evil without being possessed.

What you have to understand is this. Both Atheists and Christians have been both the best of humanity and the worse without possession, but by their own minds. But what lasts for generations?
edit on 14-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Evil comes from Satan, but man can be evil without being possessed.

What you have to understand is this. Both Atheists and Christians have been both the best of humanity and the worse without possession, but by their own minds. But what lasts for generations?

But there were witnesses that say he used to channel spirits, isn't that a form of possession?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

But in the Bible, does it say Demons and Satan the Devil can transform into many different forms? I never saw a single verse. That is why I am asking that maybe there is a verse in the Bible that states they can. Also, can you also provide me a verse or two that Satan was the Serpent? And also, please don't call me a Devil-Worshiper or something like that. But I think that if Satan was the Serpent, and tempted Eve to eat from the Tree of life. He was sort of doing us a Favor because that Tree gave us all the Intelligence we needed to build a Civilization. If Eve followed gods word. Then that would mean we wouldn't create the things we see today. But please try to understand what I am saying and dont jump to conclusions. Please?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

It could be. Or it could be literally attempting to gather information. A vain attempt to "learn". Some say this is what happened to Muhammad. It's not possession. It's a return to an old way, long ago when men lived under such creatures as their kings. Read my very long response last page.

Possession is something else entirely. I've had... hmm... Things that I could only describe as what felt like an attempt of something trying to enter but being.... Hell I can only describe it as something hitting my shield of faith and being either destroyed or running away because if failed.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I don't hate Catholics, i just think their misguided. Jesus never said our salvation was dependent on works, he did everything needed for that on the cross. All he asks we must do is repent and put our faith in him, we are saved by grace. Worshiping an Image of Mary is idolatry.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Yea I agree with that. I'm only Catholic to remind them of that fact. If I get kicked out, can't say I didn't try to tell them.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I think for all the "SELF-PROFESSED' Christians on this thread responding I have one piece of ADVICE! READ YOUR BIBLES BEFORE OPENING YOUR MOUTH! Better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open the mouth and prove it.

Nephillim are not OFFSPRING! The offspring of Daughters of men and Nephellim (fallen angels) were GEBOR, Giants among men, men of renown Genesis Chapter 6 Check it out. Interesting you haven't gotten to the 6th chapter of the book yet you can comment on it like experts.

SO again definitions... GEBOR - Offspring of Human Women and Fallen Angels.

Nephellim - Fallen Angels who came to earth and took daughters of men and had children (Gebor).

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I starred you on the Idolatry comment but do not think that Faith alone works. For it is written FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
when black people saw white people for the first time they thought they were seeing ghosts......when islanders saw captain cooks boat for the first time the majority ignored it, there brains could not explain what they were seeing so there brain protected them by literally blanking it out.....they only registered the life boats that were sent ashore as that made sence to there brains....if there are aliens, putting them into the middle of your own belief structure would be disastrous for you and them,

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by surfin4

Not so sure about that. Perhaps it's statistical, but most people simply are cautious but welcoming. That video a ways back of first contact between a New Zeland tribe and people showed them holding their weapons always, but never drawing without reason.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by themegaoverlord

Also, can you also provide me a verse or two that Satan was the Serpent?

I won't comment on the rest of your nonsense about civilization and what not, explain the pyramids and structures built we CANNOT build today with our technology. Goofy notions of some people.

The Bible Verse that calls Satan the Serpent follows, READ YOUR BIBLES BEFORE CLAIMING YOU KNOW IT!

Re 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

link   
It is my personal opinion that the OP of this thread is a troll.
I don't know why I even bother to write this response. This is one of the more ridiculous threads I have ever read on this site.
OP flat out ignores his/her own source of "evidence" for claims when it contradicts their presupposed argument.

And come on?!!! Can you refute a freakin argument with your own words?! Do you insist on linking to Christian Apologetic websites to do your work for you? "Any DNA found on a space-rock must have been put there from space probes or a meteorite blast to Earth itself?"

This is insanity.

link   
reply to post by surfin4

Thanks for the troll.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
It is my personal opinion that the OP of this thread is a troll.
I don't know why I even bother to write this response. This is one of the more ridiculous threads I have ever read on this site.
OP flat out ignores his/her own source of "evidence" for claims when it contradicts their presupposed argument.

And come on?!!! Can you refute a freakin argument with your own words?! Do you insist on linking to Christian Apologetic websites to do your work for you? "Any DNA found on a space-rock must have been put there from space probes or a meteorite blast to Earth itself?"

This is insanity.

Its insane yet there are thousands of satellites that have been taken up into space and not including all the shuttle flights where brought plants and animals up... Do you not think atleast 1 bacteria could of got out and contaminated in the space shuttle missions? Bacteria spreads does it not?
edit on 14-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

This is probably the best explanation of UFOs that I've ever heard. It's rather long, but it's an amazing video. This guy actually worked in Australia building UFOs and help design many of them. He also helped with the anti-gravity system that they operate on. UFOs are simply man made machines that humans and these demonic creatures use. He explains it in here. It's great.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

I think for all the "SELF-PROFESSED' Christians on this thread responding I have one piece of ADVICE! READ YOUR BIBLES BEFORE OPENING YOUR MOUTH! Better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open the mouth and prove it.

Nephillim are not OFFSPRING! The offspring of Daughters of men and Nephellim (fallen angels) were GEBOR, Giants among men, men of renown Genesis Chapter 6 Check it out. Interesting you haven't gotten to the 6th chapter of the book yet you can comment on it like experts.

SO again definitions... GEBOR - Offspring of Human Women and Fallen Angels.

Nephellim - Fallen Angels who came to earth and took daughters of men and had children (Gebor).

There seems to be 2 interpretations of what the Nephillim actually are, both are backed up with scripture. If you watch the first 3ish minutes of the first video on this thread you will be given an explanation of what it is.
edit on 14-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join