It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = Nephilim (Demons)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by cry93

Nephilim are evil creatures, just look at the reports of what the greys do to people and you will get some idea. Even God himself said there appearance was not good and i believe this is because God knew it would scare us. They are evil because there are the offspring of 2 rebellious groups... The fallen angels of God who sided with Satan, and the "daughters of men" who are the female descendants of Cain (these were sinful woman).

If you watch the video's they might help explain it better.
edit on 13-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

So what do greys do to people? OK, reports from those claiming to have been abducted tell of painful examinations but little else that makes greys to be any better or worse than what your cat or dog feels at a Vets or what I feel at my Dentist surely?
These people are released, traumatised for sure and who wouldn't be, but there are also tales of miracles and wonderful things. Like those who claim scars have healed, cancer disappeared, they have been told to take care of Gaia..our Planet, some have felt awe and no fear at all.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

reply to post by annella

I do not wish to discuss roman Catholicism, i would appreciate if you did not derail my thread. The Vatican are the one's who are in control of the illuminati and a bunch of other secret society's that are all helping to build the kingdom of satan there propaganda means nothing to me, and it is no surprise that they are pushing the agenda of extraterrestrial life which does not exist... The pope is most likely the anti christ himself.

LMAO!! Oh boy...that last statement is not gonna win you some converts sweetie! That was a real good Christian thing to say.

Have you ever considered that it could be YOU that is controlled by a demon? How convenient it would be for a demon to take hold of a freshly converted soul who is open for any reason to be rid of the scary thought of ETs ( real ones) coming to put this planet back on track. Just make him/them believe that they ARE demons.
Maybe one wee devil has had his way with ya.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I hope aliens dont make conatct only for some religeous nut to shoot one in the head for being a demon.

by nut you know what I mean, vast majority or religious people are not nuts but there are a few and im sure everyone would agree so plz dont get offended thinking Im calling all religeous people nuts.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

It's not that I have reservations with the possibility you suggest. It's that you have presented your evidence based on a religious view that is quite a bit more modern than other religions. Judaism was not the first religion, this is a fact we know through Archaeology and scientific discovery. We truly have no idea what the "oldest" religion is, but we do know there are older (some much older) out there. For instance, Babylonian/Sumerian, The various religious teachings of the Indus valley, and some believe even the Mayans.

So, while I understand your point, I feel as if you have inadvertently left some stones unturned.

A bit of history on ancient religions....

When a people conquered another people, the "gods" of those people became the demons of the conquerors. This is well seen in Babylonian/Sumerian where one of the 7 great demons happens to be Yahweh.

Sumerian mythology states some interesting things also. They warn of a winged red "sun" approaching us, and that it was here before. They also speak quite a bit about the Annunaki which, no thanks to Sitchin, are NOT the equivalent of the Nephilim. Annunaki are the children of the gods. In other words, they are of royal blood. The Babylonian List of kings holds that there was a lineage of 120 Annunaki "Lords", spanning a period of 400,000 years who commanded the world. Apparently they lived for quite a long time. The texts also state that the "gods" came from the stars. Mayans speak of almost identical accounts. Some of these writing pre-date the old testament by quite some time. I think it's important to address this for the simple fact that "One man's angel is another man's demon".

So, based upon the above, I would have to think that maybe, just maybe, ALL the religions of our earth have been worshiping aliens and if ANY are truly demons, it is only because we have called them such. I suppose that if Hitler had won WWII, we would now call men like Churchill madmen and demons. Isn't that the way it's always been?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Yep Gaia..and our Planet nice... so people reject Christ... do u not get it? These are typical tactics of demonic "channeling" used in the new age movement. Also contributing to eugenics and a "aryan race" much like what hitler was told when he was in contact with these same demonic spirits, you really are clueless i suggest you watch the video series i posted atm you are just grasping at straws. These greys are in no way friendly, and have ruined peoples lifes as a result. Abduction accounts are nothing more then demonic possession and deception, these beings are highly intelligent and can read minds and will stop at nothing to push there agenda.

The only way to protect yourself is through Christ.

Incidentally its mostly always atheist's who are abducted.

Ive even heard accounts of these "Greys" aborting an abduction when the abductee started praying.
edit on 13-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: grammar

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

If Demons were real (which there is no such proof of this) they are Spiritual and not Physical how the hell can they manifest into Aliens and UFO's? And where is the eye witness testimony, photographic and video proof of such shape shifting Demons?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

reply to post by annella

Insistently its mostly always atheist's who are abducted.

Ive even heard accounts of these "Greys" aborting an abduction when the abductee started praying.

BS. My father was in contact with ET's. My grandmother told him to say the name Jesus Christ and nothing happened. So thats a blatant lie

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

My Brother. I am not trying to convert you in anyway, But I have a few points I want to make. I was once a Christian. A proud one too. But then, I sadly questioned my god. So I decided to research my Faith and see if it was really what I dreamed it was. But instead, I got the opposite feeling. I saw what Christianity really was. And that is why I am an Atheist. And with my knowledge of the Bible, I am able to come up with my own views on Demons. Basically, Demons from what I have known in the bible were never given the Ability to shape-shift into any form. Especially into the Grays we are used to commonly imagining as the average Stereo-type alien. And also from what I have read. Demons are Spiritual Manifestations, not spirits that can actually transform into a Physical Being. I don't think any spirit can and would ever change into a Physical Form if they do exist. Also it seems that there was no Satan in the bible at all. Despite a verse that seems to refer Satan as the "Old-Serpent" it was actually referring to the red-dragon that was suppose to roam across the land when the Apocalypse arrives. Or so it is fore-told in the bible. If it was really Satan in disguise as a Serpent. It would of said this when the Snake was going to tempt Eve to eat from the Tree of Life. "And the Serpent, thou is Satan, the great deceiver of man, then came forth toward Eve and asked "Did God spoke of ye not to eat from the Tree of Life?"
Also Demons were never described as Fallen Angels from what I could tell. I saw no verse, no hint, nothing. But if you could provide me a Verse, then maybe I can change my Mind. Also, Hitler from what I could tell could never be able to create such vast Technology such as Flying Saucers. We just don't have the Capability yet. And when you say that the Nazi Scientist who supposedly made the Saucer came together and formed NASA. I could not find any proof anywhere that NASA was created by German Scientist at all. Can you atleast maybe help clear things up a bit? I would appreciate it very much if you could.

-TheMegaOverlord

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

If the Vatican are the one's in control, Then what say you about your own Bible? After all the predominant church at the time of the cannon's creation was the Catholic Church. It raises my curiosity that perhaps the entire book was manufactured from the available scrolls to facilitate this conspiracy you have suggested. Perhaps one might even look to other not included scrolls to find some other answers?

Not trying to derail your thread with a religious debate, but honestly, what you stated previously almost works to discredit your intentions. Which I am all for your points, I just think there needs to be deeper study and a "covering of all the bases".

BTW S&F for ya

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

was your father a true beleiver? if not its moot point.

also Im pretty sure your father was not really speaking to real Aliens. Did they tell him anything we should know about?

edit on 13-8-2011 by Scott495 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2011 by Scott495 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2011 by Scott495 because: spelling mistake

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott495

My father believes in God but hes not a nut about it but my Grandma is 100% all in it.

He said he had sleep paralysis. He could see things around his bed but he couldnt move. He never elaborated on any conversation he had with these ET's but i'll be sure to ask him in the morning.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
no no nooooooo

just no

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 14/8/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0

If Demons were real (which there is no such proof of this) they are Spiritual and not Physical how the hell can they manifest into Aliens and UFO's? And where is the eye witness testimony, photographic and video proof of such shape shifting Demons?

Try this video series it is covering what you are talking about. (It is mostly all seen in the mind's eye aka pineal)

Lucifer Rising part 1/10 - The Satanic Illuminati Conspiracy
www.youtube.com...

Also Secret Mysteries of Americas's Beginings Eye of the phoenix
video.google.com...
Several men in these videos claim eye witness testimony to "spirits" it is up to you to decide.

Ultimately you really have to go on your own experiences.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

cool it will be interesting to hear what he says.

im curious because if my father told me he was in contact with aliens then the first thing i would do is ask him all about it. why werent you curious enough to ask?...im just asking

in order for Aliens to contact someone there must be a reaon, perhaps they asked him questions only he could answer or something like that, or perhaps they just pick people by random, a bit like some Christians beleive god contacted them.

seems like were all being contaced by some higher beings in some way or another but ill beleive it when I have proof or it happens to me
(fingers crossed)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pyrael

Ok well ill just make this short, the Roman catholic church controls the Jesuits, which control the freemasons/Illumanti and other secret society's. Our bible was corrupt for a while when we only had the catholic bible, but when the king james version was made this changed and the real greek scrolls were used from the textus receptus, it go's very deep, i can't explain the whole king james bible history now, but lets just say the Catholics wanted to stop this bible getting out so bad that they even sent guy fawkes and the Jesuits to kill king james whilst he was in parliament, since they haven't been able to stop the king james bible being published they have instead printed many different corrupt versions of the bible to try and corrupt God's word...
edit on 14-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

reply to post by annella

Yep Gaia..and our Planet nice... so people reject Christ... do u not get it? These are typical tactics of demonic "channeling" used in the new age movement. Also contributing to eugenics and a "aryan race" much like what hitler was told when he was in contact with these same demonic spirits, you really are clueless i suggest you watch the video series i posted atm you are just grasping at straws. These greys are in no way friendly, and have ruined peoples lifes as a result. Abduction accounts are nothing more then demonic possession and deception, these beings are highly intelligent and can read minds and will stop at nothing to push there agenda.

Insistently its mostly always atheist's who are abducted.

Please do not call me ' clueless'..I have been on this Planet probably an awful lot longer than you. ( Your age please...would help) I have studied with many religions, brought up Presbyterian, taught Bible Class at 15 yrs old with the Methodists, studied with JWs when I left for the big city as it meant I could have free rent ( the lessons were horrendous/ridiculous) and converted to Catholicism for my 1st husband. I need no lecture on protecting myself. I have done so by LEAVING all organised religion behind me 20 years ago. I am better for it.

Your videos are from some unheard of crackpot who obviously has some money from his disciples to make that series. They are totally worthless. His interpretation ( like most religions..an interpretation) of fables and myths.
What if I were to show you a series of ET vids with very credible people...talking about very credible PHYSICAL sightings? What about those people who claim to have physically touched a UFO? Would you like it if I insisted you watch the 9 vids at around 10 minutes each to appease me? When it is patently obvious that the presenter has an 'agenda' like your Allen Austin has? IMO.

I am no straw grasper...rather I am a seeker of the truth. And you do not possess it.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Such an excellent question Cry, and I'll respond for you also Rev gen.

This isn't going to be brief, so get ready to plunge right into history and the Bible. Also sorry for any spelling errors. lol this is far to long and far to late at night for me to check it.

I too haven't read all the bible from front to back. But I have probably heard most or all of it over the course of church, debate, and other such things. Thus I can quote scripture on this topic.

To understand one must look into what the Bible says about them. Unfortunately the Bible treats the Nephilim like Harry Potter teats Lord Voldemort. Mums the word on almost every occasion. One has to understand the tradition of how they were described to know when they are mentioned and why. In addition, one has to use other words through which they are called by. Such as Emim, "the fearful ones", Rephaim, "the dead ones, Anakim "the [long]-necked ones"

Knowing this we can begin to digest when the bible mentions them.

First time they are ever mentioned is in Genesis. The lines they are mentions include that the Sons of God took daughters of man, and that God's spirit was leaving mankind. It is assumed that God's spirit therefore gave them long life, and in addition, that the sons of God coming unto the daughters of man was the cause of this loss of spirit.

As to the Nephilim, it simply says that there were on Earth in those days, and after. Key word here, to me at least, is "after".

All this may be confusing at first glance so lets take it verse by verse.

First though, here it is in a few different translations.

American Standard

Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were [a]beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. 3 Then the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, [c]because he also is flesh; [d]nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Young's

1And it cometh to pass that mankind have begun to multiply on the face of the ground, and daughters have been born to them, 2and sons of God see the daughters of men that they [are] fair, and they take to themselves women of all whom they have chosen. 3And Jehovah saith, `My Spirit doth not strive in man -- to the age; in their erring they [are] flesh:' and his days have been an hundred and twenty years. 4The fallen ones were in the earth in those days, and even afterwards when sons of God come in unto daughters of men, and they have borne to them -- they [are] the heroes, who, from of old, [are] the men of name.

King James

1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

You will note three different translations to the word. The fallen ones, Nephilim itself, and giants. Giants was the only word medieval people could understand for the term, seeing as when Rome died, so too did information for context. More modern translations now understand.

What is differentiated is "sons of God", "daughters of men", "men of renown", and "Nephelim", or "the fallen ones"

So we know that something of God, came unto daughters of men, and whose offspring were men of renown. And almost like a time period placement, it is said that the Nephilim were on earth in those days. Almost yelling out to we of the future that when we find evidence for them, we will know what time period this was.

So lets take a look into the markers of history shall we? Scientific knowledge has managed to deduced that pretty much, every religion on Earth, can be categorized into a couple of groups. They are, "Indo-European", "Abrahamic", "Atheistic", and of course, local traditions.

We know today that most any religion of an organized empire from the westernmost coast of Spain to the Eastern most Providences of Asia, even unto the Americas, from the classical time period, roots from Indo-European tradition Strange, isn't it? How could it have gotten that far? And yet a digestion of every organized religion reveals common parallels such as a high god or goddess, his companion, a "world tree", his children, and various other myth and lore. Sometimes even "elder gods" before them. Well here we see who our men of renown and old are! Long long ago, ancient kings and queens somewhere in the Indus built cults for their worship, and these men, being so renown and so famous for their ability and power, spread thought the world, developing cults and traditions. You can read up more on Wikipedia. And remember, always check the sources.

en.wikipedia.org...

In case you have any doubts, I snatched this from book in my collection:

img215.imageshack.us...

Furthermore, the earliest settlers of the Americas documented strange artifacts, but I can't get into that exactly because that's still being looked into. It predates Mormons though, so who knows where they got their tall tales from.

So now that pretty much validates who our men of renown were.

The sons of God and the Daughters of man, however, I'm afraid are not so known. There are quite a number of thoughts though, that I can tell you. For one, we know Enoch "walked with God", and that he did not die. His children may have been a lineage that held the title "sons of God", much like the House of Julia or the house of Gracchi in ancient Rome. Other speculate that because it clearly states "and also after", and that this scripture takes place right before the flood, that the Sons of God were, in actuality, Noah and his family. Again, further backing the "house of God" family lineage idea. We also know that all mankind died in the flood. So the Nephilim quite literally left the Earth, IE, got up and left the planet. Because they are known as the "fallen ones" this bares much thought.

We can look once again into the annals of history to try and reach an idea for Nephilim. For example, one of the oldest pieces of Egyptian art, known as the "Narmer Palette" we see a giant man fighting against long necked beasts in rebellion. Interesting, eh? We also see this on seals of Uruk, and furthermore, Tanit of Carthage. files.abovetopsecret.com...

Strange correlations. Other examples include some depictions of dragons in China.

To me, this icon represents both fear and long necked, and one wouldn't be too far to say they are dead in the sense of fearful demons.

So we therefore may understand, at least partially, what the nephilim were. Some kind of very strange creature. Others I know say there were created by man, not by God. God would never damn one of his creations like that unless they deserved it. One therefore must understand them as some kind intrinsically evil creature. And to be honest, if we can think of what mankind is without God's Spirit: so evil they deserved a world flood, we can begin to understand why the Nephilim were damned.

Some also say the Book of Enoch, though heretical, makes this correlation. The context exists in the ook of Enoch and while it itself may not be true, its context and correlation to the Bible relates to us when and where it was believed they were mentioned.

Thus we can begin to relay what parts of the bible may mention them from these learned things. Unfortunately the Bible likes to use the Nephilim as a scapegoat to sin. Indifferent. It describes sinners and Nephilim in almost the same context. But because we know from before, we can begin to look. It's almost like an old man recalling his previous actions and the worry and fear of having to do it to his children in another age. Strange, but still...

We first must understand "Unforgivable sin". How can it exist? Jesus teaches that all sin is conquered by him. An imperfect creator implies an imperfect creation. All creation is perfect, but we now must admit once again that the Nephilim must have been made by man. Because its the only imperfect creating force we can think of. Thus unforgivable sin applies to nephilim, for only something made by imperfect hands could be incapable of having its sin unable to be removed. What are those unforgivable sins? Isaiah 22 reveals something quite interesting. Quite strange. Two things of note here, that daughters were destroyed, and someone was not forgiven until death, and someone was thrown into a vast open country, where his chariots are. They were pulled down from their offices and offed into some vastness.

1 Corinthians 15 also offers some other knowledge and references.

I think this is the Nephilim. For we know from the pantheon of indo-european tradition that they did rule man, this men of old. We therefore can think of the nephilim as those men of old, those men of renown.

So now we begin to see the pieces come together. Somehow man created the nephilim, and they ruled men. And these men were powerful enough to be remembered as gods, with powers over the Earth. This is strange to me, but more on that later.

I think Psalm 88 gives us the perspective of this creature. It's almost like the spirit is replaying a prayer from one. Perhaps this one won the forgiveness of God for his faith? We cannot know, at least from what I know. Though it does say he is saved by God in the first line, so we can hope, perhaps.

11 Shall thy lovingkindness be declared in the grave? Or thy faithfulness in Destruction?

Interesting eh?

Interesting all the more is the line in context to more literal translations, such as Young.

8Thou hast put mine acquaintance far from me, Thou hast made me an abomination to them, Shut up -- I go not forth. 9Mine eye hath grieved because of affliction, I called Thee, O Jehovah, all the day, I have spread out unto Thee my hands.
10To the dead dost Thou do wonders? Do Rephaim rise? do they thank Thee? Selah.
11Is Thy kindness recounted in the grave? Thy faithfulness in destruction?
12Are Thy wonders known in the darkness? And Thy righteousness in the land of forgetfulness?

So there we have it. Plain as day. Not rising. He is wondering, in his prayers, the actions of the Lord in the past.

I sometimes wonder if in fact the Nephilim, having no spirit for they were made by man and not the breathe of God, were open vessels, from whom demons could posses easily and from which corrupt mankind.

Furthermore, we know that angels and demons could not possibly mate with mankind, as marriage is the only sanctioned state that sex can occur in, and marriage is for unity and reproduction, and that it ends at death. "till death do they part". This means no sex in heaven, and furthermore, no reproducing capabilities. Which also means no ability of angels and demons to mate with mankind.

A further study will ponder further more. If the "morning star" of Isaiah 14 is indeed Satan, and he once long ago cut the nations low, then once again we have a clue. Other parts of the bible attest to the fact that nations have spirits and they fight each other, and work with each other. For example, Michael is the spirit of Israel. Stranger still is that he will "rise up" in the last days, like Israel was coming back. Interesting how reality is eh?

It's also interesting to note what kind of world this pre-flood world was. For example, direct translations of the wood Noah's ark was built out of very accurately describe plywood, and we already know they were capable of creating entire new species, such as the nephilim. So this implies mankind was pretty dang advanced.

Jude 1 gives us some last hints as to whom they were. We know Enoch spoke out against them. And that they were cast out into emptiness. Cast into the "darkness of stars" as some translations put it. Again, going in lin with previous words.

So now we know that the Nephilim were pompous sinful creatures made by man because they had no breathe of life from God. Their nature was of the flesh alone, so far as we can tell. And if their spirits were of demons, it again explains why they have no salvation.

From all this, I think I can piece it together. Man was created by God. The nation of man had a spirit, and this may have been Satan. Our spirit rebelled against God, as did Satan. Indeed the two go hand in hand perhaps. We were both cast out. Satan into hell, Man into the empty Earth. Man broke up. We made ourselves rulers, the nephilim. The nephilim were imperfect. Perhaps mating with them and humans is what caused God's spirit to dwindle in man. God saw the destruction, the debauchery, the evilness. He sent Enoch and his line to witness against them and their sinful ways, as well as the sin of men who followed them. Their continued rebellion led to God destroying it with the flood, saving Noah and his family. They survived. I think the sons of God were the lineage of Seth, Enoch, and Noah. And the daughters of men may have been from Cain. Thus when the flood was over, the dons of God again mated with the daughters of man.

As to the ", and also after", we can either say that the nephilim will be created in our modern times again, or that the nephilim's spirits returned to haunt the living, gone insane by the prospect of not rising. Also interesting is the idea that some may still be alive, out there in stars. If the myths of old are to be true, they may be ruling other peoples out there and beyond.

I don't know enough to comment on shape shifting. But if they are made of light, then they can appear as they wish in theory.

So there you go. Go read the whole bible because there's tons more on it. I hoped you enjoyed this not-so-brief plunge into the Bible.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by themegaoverlord

My Brother. I am not trying to convert you in anyway, But I have a few points I want to make. I was once a Christian. A proud one too. But then, I sadly questioned my god. So I decided to research my Faith and see if it was really what I dreamed it was. But instead, I got the opposite feeling. I saw what Christianity really was. And that is why I am an Atheist. And with my knowledge of the Bible, I am able to come up with my own views on Demons. Basically, Demons from what I have known in the bible were never given the Ability to shape-shift into any form. Especially into the Grays we are used to commonly imagining as the average Stereo-type alien. And also from what I have read. Demons are Spiritual Manifestations, not spirits that can actually transform into a Physical Being. I don't think any spirit can and would ever change into a Physical Form if they do exist. Also it seems that there was no Satan in the bible at all. Despite a verse that seems to refer Satan as the "Old-Serpent" it was actually referring to the red-dragon that was suppose to roam across the land when the Apocalypse arrives. Or so it is fore-told in the bible. If it was really Satan in disguise as a Serpent. It would of said this when the Snake was going to tempt Eve to eat from the Tree of Life. "And the Serpent, thou is Satan, the great deceiver of man, then came forth toward Eve and asked "Did God spoke of ye not to eat from the Tree of Life?"
Also Demons were never described as Fallen Angels from what I could tell. I saw no verse, no hint, nothing. But if you could provide me a Verse, then maybe I can change my Mind. Also, Hitler from what I could tell could never be able to create such vast Technology such as Flying Saucers. We just don't have the Capability yet. And when you say that the Nazi Scientist who supposedly made the Saucer came together and formed NASA. I could not find any proof anywhere that NASA was created by German Scientist at all. Can you atleast maybe help clear things up a bit? I would appreciate it very much if you could.

-TheMegaOverlord

Hey man, you were a "false convert". This is not your fault, you just didn't have true belief to begin with...

Do not think for one second God requires "Blind" faith... Not at all, he has provided all the evidence we need, its up to us to decide if we are going to accept it, this is called trust. Trust is a common theme through out the bible. You get proof, then you are required to trust more, this is fair since trust is usually earned. Of course you will never believe the proof if you are living a materialistic world view. Put it this way, i am a new believer and im 20 years old!

The Serpent and the dragon were both Satan, but in different forms, demons can shape shift devil can too, they are not limited to the laws of physics. There were a bunch of Nazi Scientist's who joined nasa after the war, and i am sure this is why Area51 has been developing this UFO machines ever since.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

You had me interested until you said Hitler and Stalin were possessed by the Devil. Is it really that hard to believe they were both just evil men?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

the problem i have with people quoting the Bible is this... God didnt acually write it and it is therfore subject to mans interpritation in both the writting and reading (and therefore subject to mans flaws). This has both possative and negative sides though as being a non beleiver i argue that the bible cannot be rubbished based on scientifit fact as it was not written by God. Also i cannot accept facts quoted from the bible as proof due to the same reason.

also wasnt the Bible written hundreds of years after christ was born? quite a long time to be fully accurate if you ask me. This isnt an anti Bible statment i actualy think this strengthens the bibles case in todays world.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Scott495 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join