It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corey Feldman: "Pedophilia is Hollywood's Biggest Problem"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by drakus

Bad taste? In what way? On Feldman's part to discuss this in an interview or my reasoning because he's someone I "grew up" watching in the movies? I'd like you to elaborate (unless you're going to be rude). Thank you.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a casting couch for children is beyond outrageous, and it does sort of explain how so many child actors go off the rails

but

he has to name names and let them defend themselves and lets get to the truth

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I know someone already made the point, but I have to stress this again. If he's for real, knows a specific person who comitted these horrific acts and is afraid of getting killed, then the *SNIP* you could possibly do is to publicly announce you know something without giving the actual name(s).
I also don't like the broad generalization regarding Hollywood. This problem exists all over the place, it covers all walks of life.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 8/12/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
I have known Corey on a personal basis for 20 years.

The guy will do just about anything for attention.

I have a great story about Corey and Sam Kinison.

I just could not think of a way to express it here (TOS).

It could be true....But I smell a book...
edit on 12-8-2011 by whyamIhere because: having a blue dream

Your response is interesting and you seem as though you like attention, too. But, I digress. I noticed that you didn't refer to Feldman as a friend. Did you know Haim, too?

I'd be even more interested to hear if you had a suggestion about who the Hollywood mogul is.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bullhorn

I understand your exasperation regarding the fact that this is focusing on Hollywood, but this is the only place in the world where pedophilia is ignored. Normal society is discussed often and acknowledged. Hollywood isn't. It needs to be discussed more. These sick rich pedos have too much power and easy access to kids. This has to stop now. More like yesterday.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I know him through the Comedy Store.

He used to spend lots of time there. So did I.

I wasn't trying to name drop with Corey (I would of used someone famous).

And no, I never met the other Corey.

*Add...I missed the last part of the question.

That truly is the question. I could only guess.

I hate when anyone says "I can't tell you but,".

Sounds just like him though.
edit on 12-8-2011 by whyamIhere because: missed last part of question.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

That's cool. Thanks for explaining.
I hope you understand that I just had to ask though!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by drakus

Bad taste? In what way? On Feldman's part to discuss this in an interview or my reasoning because he's someone I "grew up" watching in the movies? I'd like you to elaborate (unless you're going to be rude). Thank you.

No, it's hollywood who has bad taste.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I've worked in the film industry on and off for a total of about seven years, three of those years in the Hollywood system in L.A.

Did I ever see or even hear of any specific instances of pedophilia? No. Would I be surprised that there is a lot of it? Not at all.

The industry has a lot of secrets and the people at the top who have power really do run that town and are about as close to above the law has people could be. If there are people with serious power in that world who want to do illegal things (and I have heard about other, less vile illegal things going on), they will get away with it. There are always enablers in that industry - usually people below them who have staked their lives and careers on doing whatever they have to to get ahead.

Bad and sleazy as things are in the film biz in Hollywood, I've long heard the music business out there is much worse. My boss was in both parts of the biz for a long time and his brother was and is a top executive at one of the biggest record companies, so he would know and he's the first one who told me that. I can't even imagine what that would mean, and I was glad I never decided to get into that biz.
edit on 8/12/2011 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by drakus

reply to post by drakus

No, it's hollywood who has bad taste.

I gotcha! And I'll drink to that!
Cheers

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

Thanks for sharing and I'm glad to hear you were able to do your job and not encounter any slime.

Both the music and movie industries have way too many dark and seedy secrets. With money comes power and it's unfortunate that this combination cannot exclude sickos, but instead attracts them like flies.

I also blame the parents who practically whore their kids out and aren't concerned with who they're allowing their kids to be around. One of Feldman's articles discusses that he blames the parents, too. He was really railroaded by his dad who took most of his earnings and had to "divorce" his parents when he was 15 so they wouldn't rob him blind.

The spider web is so tight and twisted. I hope one day it is able to be unraveled and the perps pay big time!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I think Mr. Feldman needs to name the person(s) responsible for this, or the sicko will just continue to molest children. Think of the future and current child stars he could save.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Comes as no suprise, many of the male heart-throbs decades ago were involved in homosexual orgies.

When you have such wealth, that you can afford to satisfy all your legal desires, only the illegal ones remain.

99% of Hollywood are Liberals, go figure.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 12-8-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I thought I remembered something about this...

Corey's Fairytales and lies...

This guy has more issues than a magazine rack.

Look at him throwing Michael under the bus.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

reply to post by LifeInDeath

Thanks for sharing and I'm glad to hear you were able to do your job and not encounter any slime.

I wouldn't say I didn't "encounter any slime," though most of the slime I had to deal with was of the purely business variety. I did often hear a lot about people trying to exploit young actresses and such - the typical casting couch stories. I was a talent manager and had I been of that stripe it would have been very easy to do that sort of thing. I remember one time a gorgeous young actress was in our office talking to my boss and she kept saying to him over and over again, in the most imploring way, "I would just do anything, ANYTHING, to make it in this business." When she left he was like, "there are some days I wish I didn't have morals," (or something along those lines).

One woman I worked with, and was very good friends with, had in her mid-20's worked for one of the most powerful producers in Hollywood as a development executive (you've all probably heard of him). *Now I should note, that though she wasn't an actress, this woman was among the most beautiful women I have ever seen - she blew away even the Ford models and other actress clients we had.* Anyway, this producer she worked for had made a deal with her that if she sold a certain TV show project he would make her a VP at his production company. Well, a few months later she did it, she sold the show to one of the big networks. A week goes by, two weeks, no promotion. So, she sets up a meeting with him to discuss it. She goes in, he closes the door behind her (which apparently was on an remote control clicker, so he could do that from behind his desk). She reminds him of their deal and his response was, "you know ____________, sometimes in this business to get ahead you've got to give head." (I hope that doesn't violate the ToC.) Well, she said 'no,' and two weeks later she was looking for a new job. (Amazingly, I had actually heard this story related on a TV show about how exploitative Hollywood could be years before I ever met my friend.)

She sort of got the last laugh, though. Not long after she lost her job she started dating the head of one of the movie studios, who apparently was a pretty decent guy (no, they're not all bad), and stayed with him for seven years. But, exploitation, especially by the most powerful people in that biz, like this producer, is pretty rampant.
edit on 8/12/2011 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

I just finished reading the article you linked to, and I'm just not sure what to think. I hate it when any adult puts a child in a sexual situation and the latter part of Feldman's quote regarding Jackson seems like traditional grooming prior to molestation.

Feldman stressed in his interview with Bashir that Jackson never molested him or touched him improperly and that there was no sexual contact between them. But he said he has re-evaluated his friendship with Jackson and has concluded that there were things that happened in their relationship that were inappropriate and wrong.

"If you consider it inappropriate for a man to look at a book of naked pictures with a child that's 13 or 14 years old -- then your answer would be yes."

It's hard to say one way or the other what happened. I can't call him a liar because I wasn't there. One thing for sure though, he knows something and is going to keep it to himself until he's ready to talk. Whether it's to drop names or admit he's full of crap. I still can't judge him. He's had a difficult childhood no matter how you look at. Aside from being molested, I could never imagine "divorcing" my parents at 15. He most likely is messed up from his early experiences, so I can't throw stones. My childhood was pretty damn good and I'm just thankful that I've never been in any of their situations.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'd also like to add that this topic touches on more than just one conspiracy. We have several overlapping here.

1. Pedophilia in Hollywood (obviously)
2. Celebrities who die young from drug overdoses, suicides/suicided, unsolved murders
3. Why child stars go nuts as adults
4. Why victims and others don't come forward and implicate the rich and powerful
5. Dare I say "Illuminati"?
6. Dark, sick secrets in the entertainment industry (movie and music)
7. The reasons why so many celebrities are hooked on drugs.

Have I missed anything?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I've always thought that there was something subtly dark and sinister afoot in Hollywood. It's not known as Hollyweird for nothing.

You only need to look at the case of the child rapist, Roman Polanski. There were a number of big-name directors and actors who were only too happy to support and back up this obnoxious nonce: Woody Allen, Martin Scorcese, Terry Gilliam, Harrison Food and Whoopi ''It wasn't rape rape
'' Goldberg, being amongst the most prominent names.

I mean, no matter how much you respect someone's work or friendship, if they were convicted of drugging and anally raping a 13-year-old girl, then how could any normal human being with a conscience not treat the rapist with anything other than contempt, disgust and disassociation ?

Obviously, everybody involved in the entire multi-billion dollar world of Hollyweird, which churns out film after film, year after year, are not necessarily involved in any perverse activities. In fact, it's probably - as a percentage - not that many.

I think that - for some - the original Bohemianism associated with the film industry has mutated into a twisted, hedonistic world of debauchery and depravity.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I do applaud Corey Feldman for coming forward..he is very brave.

I would also like for him to go one step further and reveal these Hollywood mogul's who are pedophiles. They are most likely molesting more children...and they need to be stopped.

But...I am also sure he has some very good reasons for not revealing who they are at this time.

edit on 12-8-2011 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Why I'm I not surprised when I hear this? Well Hollywood has a TON Pedophiles

>1973: Steven Tyler of Aerosmith becomes the legal guardian of a 14 year old girl, has sexual relations with her for 3 years, then returns her to her parents at age 17.>1977: Director Roman Polanski drugs and rapes a 13 year old actress at Jack Nicholson's home. He copped a plea to unlawful sex with a minor, then fled the country for France, where he has remained ever since. >1988: Director Victor Salva took time away from setting up scenes to have oral sex with a 12 year old boy. Salva stated simply: "I blew the kid." Salva continues to work in Hollywood.>1987:Actor Rob Lowe videotaped himself having sex with two young girls, one of whom turned out to be underage. He has not spent a moment in jail.>1992: Woody Allen divorces Mia Farrow and reveals that he started having an affair with his adopted stepdaughter when she was 14.>1975-1980: Actress Tatum O'Neal revealed that she had sex with many adults between age 10 and 14, usually when she was drugged

Source: answers.yahoo.com...

edit on 12-8-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join