It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corey Feldman: "Pedophilia is Hollywood's Biggest Problem"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I don't doubt the treachery and vile things that exist in Hollywood at all. It has an atrocious history. It's the modern era Sodom and Gomorrah in my humble opinion. It's an diverse culture of the lowest of the low on many scales. Not everyone there is bad but most are and no matter who whistle blows, nothing will change until California falls off into the Ocean. I worry for my fellow human beings and fellow Americans in the state of California a good bit. I know first hand what it can do to people from observing friends who lived there and how it affected them. Temptation is all around people there in the deepest and most evil ways.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by donbot1000
The biggest problem in Hollywood is....Hollywood. All filth flows from that city. It definitely chews up people and spits them out. In the meantime, we continue to go to its trough and feed. From movies, to tv shows, to tabloid magazines.

I've never lived in a city, but look in wonderment at the mental instability that some urban jungles produce. Whenever I see some of the fruity behavior coming out of the cities, like Hollywood, today; I can't help but wonder what our ancestors would think if they could see this.

Our country needs a giant enema. And I believe the waste matter coming out would resemble Hollywood.

Well said. VERY well said in fact. I especially like the part where you said we still feed from the trough made by the same people we complain about.

I like it when people see the big picture, and it helps to be able to do so when you're not bogged down looking at the smaller ones.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Has anyone considered this could be a ploy to get work.

There is nobody more drug damaged than Corey.

This "Teen Idols" career was over in a flash.

He can't act. I assure you he's not funny.

This seems like a totally desperate move to gain sympathy.

Or, some kind of act of loyalty aimed at getting some work in return.

Hollywood is full of pond scum.

Corey is one of the biggest bottom feeders.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Do you know what it feels like to beat a dead horse?...........

Oh, but I think you do

I also don't know why people are crucifying the guy so hard. As if they would have done things differently.

Personally, I'm walking from this gunfight while I still have some ammunition left and I'm gonna saddle up at the nearest saloon. What say you?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

I already mentioned how someone would have to have an IQ below 50 to use this tactic to get a job. I don't know what page this comment is on, but it's already been stated.

You say there's nobody more damaged by drugs than Feldman?!?! Really?!?!

This is the understatement of the year!
You've heard of Courtney Love, haven't you?

There have been several others, too, but I just can't stop laughing to think of anymore names right now. She's the first one that came to mind.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

I know what you mean and totally understand that you have to walk away from the thread, my friend. You've said many great things and I appreciate your valliant contributions!

I hate to abandon a thread I started, but I've more than made my point.
I'll buy you your first suds at the saloon!

edit on 13-8-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

OK.....I see your point.

Dead people are barely worse off than Corey.

Although their careers (what I should of said) are on the same level.

The guy is Hollywood damaged goods.

You and I have as much of a chance starring in a Major Motion Picture as Corey.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

OK.....I see your point.

Dead people are barely worse off than Corey.

Although their careers (what I should of said) are on the same level.

The guy is Hollywood damaged goods.

You and I have as much of a chance starring in a Major Motion Picture as Corey.

Well, something is damaged. In this thread I can certainly pick out the people who are damaged.....in the moral compass.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Okay, one last shot before I go drink about it.

You've stated previously that you knew Corey. ( Pics or it didn't happen
)

I'll take your word for it. From the way you talk about him, why would you lie, right?

So he's desperate for attention, work, whatever. How does that discredit what he claims happened to him? If anything, he's a lost soul who simply doesn't understand that if you lead a certain type of life long enough, you will have zero credibility and EVERYTHING you say will be taken with a whole BOX of salt.

The longer this whole thing is debated and more possible scenario's brought to light, the more you have to realize that this is just a sad situation all the way around.

No matter how you cut this cake, it still tastes like......

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

If you are speaking to me...

Because of a few comments you can determine a moral compass?

Care to enlighten me?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have to believe him, unfortunately. Lots of money invovled and lots of adults who don't care about kids. It really is too bad either way.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Being a liar, being messed up, having a need for attention, being an addict, being promiscuous, etc are not actually arguments that someone hasn't been sexually assaulted.

In my experience, those are not abnormal outcome for someone has been.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Out of all the things in the world to lie about.

You think anyone would choose to say they knew Corey?

Now I have people judging my moral compass.

Wow, I tried to give you a little first hand insight.

Now I'm being attacked by long time members.

Out of all the things to get called out on....Sheesh.
edit on 13-8-2011 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
At the end of the day, he does nothing to help future victims of whoever this "mogul" is.

And that really should be the issue, shouldnt it? If he had any morallity to him, he would realize that by coming forth he could possibly save other young lives from being shattered, just like his.

Ten years from now if i found out my child was damaged by this man and it could have been prevented by some brave soul coming forward but they choose not to, i would be pissed.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
At the end of the day, he does nothing to help future victims of whoever this "mogul" is.

And that really should be the issue, shouldnt it? If he had any morallity to him, he would realize that by coming forth he could possibly save other young lives from being shattered, just like his.

Ten years from now if i found out my child was damaged by this man and it could have been prevented by some brave soul coming forward but they choose not to, i would be pissed.

How many people do you think have been sexually abused and assaulted and never identified or charged the person who did it?

Most of them.

Statute of limitations probably ran out long time ago on this one.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

No doubt I have considered that and even believe it but it does not detract from what his is saying and he has been saying it for years regarding Hollywood and it's underbelly. He is a conspiracy theorist to the max but he is also a family man and sober now and has a small bit of a career for himself even if it isn't what it used to be. He has made mistakes like many of his kind who came up in the film industry young but he survived like very few have as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by nightbringr

How many people do you think have been sexually abused and assaulted and never identified or charged the person who did it?

Most of them.

Statute of limitations probably ran out long time ago on this one.

I agree. Which begs the question, why did you wait so long?

Again, someone very close to me was molested and she did the honerable thing and brought him to justice. She wanted nothing more than to sweep it under the rug and forget about it, but after realizing that through her bravery, this could be prevented in the future and other girls could be saved.

Therefore, she went thought a very difficult legal case and justice was served. For at least 5 years, this will not happen to another girl by this mans hands.

If he is not able to bring himself to prosecute this man, or a statue of limitations has since expired, then so be it. I cannot truely fault him for not coming forward, its a very difficult thing to do. I would have much more respect for him however if names WERE named.

edit on 13-8-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I appreciate that your friend did bring charges.

Most people won't. Most people CAN'T. They don't have any proof.

Do you not get that? That to bring charges you need proof? Just because one doesn't have it, doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

Attack the victim, because they didn't take a swab and a video of being raped and the save it for posterity.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

I wish him all the best.

Everyone can change.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
I thought Corey Haim died from drugs. You may attribute that to a pedaphile but it may have just been part of the system he got caught up in.

Feldman obviously knows that by naming names any chance of acting again would be shot so he is putting his own needs ahead of any care he has to see justice done for his friend.

Pitiful

Yes drugs and pedofhilia are part of the hollywood system.This has come to light many times.The most famous case i can think of is drew berrymore.She has told of such things that happened to her and many other child stars.Back in the 90's there was pics of her on the news.
She is amoung a very few percentage of childhood victims that has managed to keep her head above water.kudos to her!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join