It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corey Feldman: "Pedophilia is Hollywood's Biggest Problem"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

The "theme song" to The Lost Boys, the famous vampire film that Corey Feldman was in.

Listen to the lyrics.. just listen to them.

"Come to me little sister."
"Love is with your brother."
edit on 13-8-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The logic that Cory would speak out against people in power in Hollywood to further his career is so backwards that I can't even imagine why that argument would be used against him.

I'm also confused as to why ABC would run this story considering Walt Disney and others are allegedly involved in this ring.

Just my 2 cents (well, .002 cents in this economy).

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Ok. I made it to the bottom of the 2nd page of this thread, and have read enough bickering. Most of you are continuing a silly argument, that has nothing to do with the disgusting act of pedophilia. Reading this thread would be comparable to reading the script for a soap opera. So I am not sure if this has since mentioned or not, but I just wanted to add this possibility.

reply to post by kro32

Originally posted by kro32
I thought Corey Haim died from drugs. You may attribute that to a pedaphile but it may have just been part of the system he got caught up in.

reply to post by LexiconV

Originally posted by LexiconV
I understand that the guy died of complications from pneumonia and heart problems, with no drugs involved.

Originally posted by Afterthought

"There's one person to blame in the death of Corey Haim. And that person happens to be a Hollywood mogul. .........

He's not saying who the Hollywood mogul is who contributed to Haim's death and I wouldn't doubt that he is aware that people are killed for revealing such information.

These ↑↑ statements in the OP, led me to a different conclusion. Regardless of whether or not Haim's actual cause of death was from an overdose or from illness, his death could still be contributed to his 20 years(+/-) of heavy drug use.

It is possible, that the 'mogul' whom Feldman is referring to, is the person who first introduced Haim to recreational drugs. Some pedophiles use drugs and/or alcohol as a tool, to assist them in reaching their ultimate objective.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

The "theme song" to The Lost Boys, the famous vampire film that Corey Feldman was in.

Listen to the lyrics.. just listen to them.

"Come to me little sister."
"Love is with your brother."
edit on 13-8-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

Those are not the lyrics?

It's

"Cry little sister" not "Come to me little sister"

No that this makes it better, just pointing out that the lyrics are wrong.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Either name the guy or keep your mouth shut.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
The people who keep blaming Feldman for not naming names and saying that pedophelia happens all over need to remember that we're not talkng about average town USA here. You seem to be basing what you say on how things work in the town you live in. We're talking about Hollywood.

Picture this happening in a town like Omaha Nebraska. In that case, Feldman not naming names would probably be wrong becasue he would probably have a support system around him that would make him feel that he's not alone and that nothing bad would happen to him if he stepped forward. He obviously doesn't have that in Hollywood. That, and the perpetrator would probably not have near as much power over people as the one in Hollywood does.

People say pedophelia happens all over. And it does. But Hollyood is like no other town in America, with the exception of Washington DC, in that you simply don't f *** with the power structure that runs things because they will f *** back in ways that will get you killed.

People call him a coward. Walk a mile in his drug addled and sexually abused shoes, then call him what you will. It's kind of like Michael Jackson. Can you imagine having to sing in strip clubs before your age hits the double digits? Can you imagine getting beaten because you sang off key or because you misstepped a dance move? Do you know what else he had to go through when he was a kid? No.

All I know is that people like Feldman and Jackson were born normal. Then something happened sometime in their lives to make them abnormal. Jackson more than Feldman obviously. Something that the vast majority of the people on this board have no clue about because we have not lived lives even remotely close to the lives they've led. Sometimes I get the feeling that people like Feldman and Jackson seek each out because they have more in common with each other than they would with people like me and you. Birds of a feather, you know?

Yet, people still seem to think they have the authority to judge Feldman based on the one simple fact that he didn't name names........

Amazing how much wisdom and insight is in this thread.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Joel Schumacher?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Who can not believe this? You dont need proove, just look at the # and crap that comes out of hollywwod and thats it. Sure some action movies dont, or most dont but just look at anything produced for children and youngsters..look at mtv just loook! Its wide open, just to watch 1 hour of mtv and you have to be a foole to question this guys statement.

He cant name names because its whats keeping him alive, he dies information comes out, he´s quiet they let him live. I understand him.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I think it's possible that there may be a less selfish reason than some in this topic have imagined for his silence and refusal to name names.

Suppose he calls these people out. Then what? Is he going to press charges? How long ago were the crimes he personally witnessed committed? Has the statue of limitations expired? Suppose there isn't one or it hasn't expired and he does press charges. Is anyone else ready to testify in support of his own testimony? Does any evidence exist? If not, there is a strong chance of acquittal, and if that happens, they cannot be retried due to double jeopardy.

So if he names names right now, as it currently stands, there is a good chance that nothing positive could come of it, and the people he would name are likely much more powerful and wealthy than he is. If he instead waits until more people become willing to testify or parents of current child stars come forward with similar claims, then there might be a much better chance of getting an actual conviction.

Right now, it might just be wasted, and would almost certainly end his career if they get acquitted (possibly even if they don't,) with nothing having been accomplished.

This is all conjecture of course. But the point I'm endeavoring to make is that he doesn't have to have selfish or nefarious motives for remaining silent. And in that case, just talking about it at all is brave in my opinion, should it be the case.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Well now, let's think about this for a minute. Let's say Mr Feldman does know something. Something horrible about someone big. Something so horrible and someone so big, that it could get him killed.

Now he's publicly admitted that, which tells "Mr Big" that Corey is a loose cannon. What keeps him safer - spilling what he knows so Mr Big can't act without calling some serious attention to the situation and eventually admitting guilt through his actions, or maintaining this coy pose?

He's in bigger danger saying he knows something and stopping there, than he would be if he just said what he knows.

Assuming he knows anything about anyone.

The guy's always struck me as an attention-starved D-List celeb willing to do just about anything if it gives him a little bit of a spotlight.

So no. I don't think he's any kind of hero. I think he's either entirely full of hot air, or a coward. One or the other, in my opinion.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Just look at the whistle blower in the Murdock fiasco...dead!
The fact that Corey is a D lister, and a loose canna, as you put it, is all the more reason for him to keep his mouth shut when it comes to naming names. His death would be written off so quickly as an OD, or suicide, or just plain unknown cause.

He absolutely needs corroborating wittnesses. I am sure he is aware of his own credibility issues, so this statement was thrown out there to see if he could get any support by any other child stars. Maybe someone with more credibility. Someone who would be missed if revenge was taken for revieling names.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
If you know the name of the Pedo then you should name and shame him, to prevent this person from doing the same to others. Therefore by not naming this person he is not protecting any of today's kids from falling into his hands.
One thing we all know about Pedos is they never just stop at one. They are predators always on the hunt.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Unfortunately paedophiles are an all too common infestation in almost every part of society nowadays and given Hollywoods tendency for the extreme and, when considering the level of support offered to convicted rapist and paedophile Roman Polanski and almost deification of Woody Allen, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Feldman's allegations were true.

Should he name the person?

I think he has a moral responsibility to.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Those are not the lyrics?

It's

"Cry little sister" not "Come to me little sister"

No that this makes it better, just pointing out that the lyrics are wrong.

Yes, "Come to me little sister" and "Love is with your brother" are lines in the song. "Cry little sister" is also, it's the name of the song and the main chorus.

But you are correct that one of them is wrong. I meant to say "Come to your brother", instead of "Come to me little sister", which is incorrect.

(Theme from the Lost Boys)

A last fire will rise behind those eyes
Black house will rock, blind boys don't lie
Immortal fear, that voice so clear
Through broken walls, that scream I hear

Cry, little sister - Thou shall not fall
Come to your brother - Thou shall not die
Unchain me, sister - Thou shall not fear
Love is with your brother - Thou shall not kill

Blue masquerade, strangers look on
When will they learn this loneliness?
Temptation heat beats like a drum
Deep in your veins, I will not lie

Little sister - Thou shall not fall

My Shangri-Las
I can't forget
Why you were mine
I need you now

Cry, little sister - Thou shall not fall

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

So..this show was aired on August 10th, 2011....I am sorry I missed it.

Yes, I apologize for my huge mistake of stating that the show was airing last night. When I saw the headline for the article on MSNBC, it was tagged NEW, so I didn't check the date. I'll be much more careful next time because we all know what happens when you ASSume things.....

Speaking of assuming, I'm completely disgusted to see that there are still those who are sticking knives in Feldman. What's wrong with you people? What rock have you been living under and what planet do you live on where the victims are fried? I'd almost believe that if he did name names, you folks would STILL call him a liar. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. That's a horrible place to be. I've been in that spot before although it wasn't as nearly horrific as Feldman's predicament, but there's so much to consider and it's so difficult to make the right choice sometimes. Most of you sound so sure that you would have the cajones to out a very rich powerful man/men, but I encourage you to step back and look deeper. Look how long it took for the Catholic/church sex scandals to break. The victims were adults before they came forward. I can't even imagine how difficult this was for them. Their worst fear was probably being called a liar. Now, looking at the comments on this thread, their fears are justified.

Add the fear to being called a liar to the likely event that your only son will be left without a father.

Really think about his position and what is at stake here. He has much to consider. Not to mention the fact that evidence plays a HUGE part of this. Do you really think he wants to come forward and endure a sensationalized hearing only to see this sick perp go free? Yeah, like things haven't been messed up enough in his life.

Regarding Hollywood, many people have many connections. We're not just talking about the entertainment industry. Maybe the rich mogul has connections with judges, attorneys, police, etc. who are also involved with pedophilia. The web of lies and deceit is much stronger than we can even imagine. Most can't even wrap their minds around this fact.

One thing is for sure, pedophilia is in Hollywood and every other city, town, burb ("The Burbs" - another great movie with Feldman) in the U.S. But, let's look at the darker picture. Pedophilia is rampant in Hollywood and Government! There's a bunch of filthy rich sociopathic/psychopathic sickos with a ton of connections and absolutely no conscience whatsoever. They wouldn't blink an eye about hiring a hit man to off their accuser(s).

How many of you would be willing to sacrifice yourself for a bunch of depraved soulless hedonists and leave your only child fatherless/motherless? I don't know if I could, but I'm glad I don't have to make this choice.

If anything, this issue is getting attention it deserves and causing people to talk. This is the first step and will lead to great things if we don't close our hearts and our minds.

edit on 13-8-2011 by Afterthought because: Coffee hasn't sunken in.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I don't think it's just sexual abuse that is the problem. Because we are still so weird about sex and have a lot of neo-Victorian values, we treat pedophilia as an especially bad form of child abuse, like all other forms of abuse are mild in comparison. I don't think that's true, I think Hollywood abuses child stars in ways that are usually non-sexual, but just as damaging.

Look at the cast of Full House. As far as I know, they weren't molested, but they all ended up with serious issues. Jodie Sweetin did meth, Candace Cameron was bulimic, and the Olsens anorexic. I think it's more the problem of child labor and the expectations fame puts on a kid are too much.
edit on 13-8-2011 by m1991 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by m1991

Duly noted.

You're opening the door to MK Ultra, Project Monarch, and programming in general. Most people don't want to believe that this stuff happens either. You're right that the abuse doesn't need to be sexual, but the child's handlers have many ways of basing the programming and creating triggers. These triggers don't have to be sexual.

To those who would like to learn more about programming, I suggest this website:
vigilantcitizen.com...
Although not all of the topics discussed are associated with programming, much of the content does.

The latest article on this site discusses the underlying meaning to the movie "Sucker Punch". I encourage everyone to read it because it's very eye opening.
vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Little by little things are getting exposed. It's not surprising that Hollywood would be engaged in these things. Where ever there is large sums of money there is bound to be corruption of some sort. I grew up watching Corey Feldman too he was an awesome actor. The thing that bothers me tho, why didn't he expose the name? or did he fear for his life/get sued ?

either way i'm inclined to believe him, because like i said, where ever there is big money there is bound to be corruption. its like the mafia only legal. same with banking cartels and all that stuff.

/salute to Corey Feldman for speaking out and R.I.P Corey Haim.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by musashi9
If you know the name of the Pedo then you should name and shame him, to prevent this person from doing the same to others. Therefore by not naming this person he is not protecting any of today's kids from falling into his hands.

EXACTLY!

His statement served no purpose than to tell us what we already know. Someone very close to me was molested and it was terribly difficult for her to go to court and press charges over it, as she would have to relive it all over again in court in front of perfect strangers who would see pictures.

The easy thing to do would be to sweep it under the table and try and forget it ever happened, or at least try and go on with her life. But she did the brave thing and exposed him in the hopes that maybe one day another girl will be saved. That is a noble act.

As for being murdered? Give me a break. Besides the recent Murdoch case, can someone name me a time when a Hollywood mogul, star or otherwise had someone murdered for being exposed? I would have thought Roman Polanski would have had Samantha Geimer knocked off when she accused him of rape (she was 13 at the time), but that was not the case. It simply would add fuel to the fire, and i dont imagine most of these people are capable of pulling murders off, and even if they are, being caught is still a very real posibility.

He isnt doing anyone any favors unless he names names. I could sit here and tell you that i have private information on government officials who are pedophiles. Would it surprise anyone? No. Would it help anyone to have me say it? No.
edit on 13-8-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Late to speak out about it... but never too late of course. If they had done this sometime in the '90s, this would have caused a tsunami in Hollywood, making a lot of big heads roll, including the ones responsible for doing these #ty movies.

Now that these actors are mostly unknown, it no longer cares for the new generations. But they might have been threatened by the Hollywood mafia back then... who knows?

edit on 13/8/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The biggest problem in Hollywood is....Hollywood. All filth flows from that city. It definitely chews up people and spits them out. In the meantime, we continue to go to its trough and feed. From movies, to tv shows, to tabloid magazines.

I've never lived in a city, but look in wonderment at the mental instability that some urban jungles produce. Whenever I see some of the fruity behavior coming out of the cities, like Hollywood, today; I can't help but wonder what our ancestors would think if they could see this.

Our country needs a giant enema. And I believe the waste matter coming out would resemble Hollywood.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join