It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

why do people ignore the zionist protocols?

page: 5
4
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by mike dangerously
 

even though debunking authors continuously have jewish connections ... the truth will eventually prevail.

Will Eisner was the son of Jewish immigrants
biography
ya know, a non-biased evaluation sure would be nice


How about Phillip Graves - the times reporter who exposed hte Protocols in a series of articles in teh 1920's, and apparently got them from a Russian anti-semite?


Michael Raslovleff, a self-identified antisemite, who gave the information to Graves so as not to "give a weapon of any kind to the Jews, whose friend I have never been
- from Wiki


so, who cares where he got them? if i was jewish i wouldn't want people to know what my people's plot was either, so i don't blame you guys...your only doing what one of us would do if we were involved in something that shouldn't have the lid blown off of it.......




posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by mike dangerously
 

even though debunking authors continuously have jewish connections ... the truth will eventually prevail.

Will Eisner was the son of Jewish immigrants
biography
ya know, a non-biased evaluation sure would be nice


How about Phillip Graves - the times reporter who exposed hte Protocols in a series of articles in teh 1920's, and apparently got them from a Russian anti-semite?


Michael Raslovleff, a self-identified antisemite, who gave the information to Graves so as not to "give a weapon of any kind to the Jews, whose friend I have never been
- from Wiki


so, who cares where he got them? if i was jewish i wouldn't want people to know what my people's plot was either, so i don't blame you guys...your only doing what one of us would do if we were involved in something that shouldn't have the lid blown off of it.......


Sorry but that's bull# and circular. When he gives you proof that they are fake (and by fake I mean, not actually written by some sort of jewish council and not the minutes of a meeting), you just get around it by saying "well yeah, the refutation of the protocols is the proof that they are real."

You can't do that. Well you can, but it's fallacious. Your argument itself is what you're using as proof of your argument.



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 


i second your post ..



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by wcitizen
 


i second your post ..



i'll third it and raise it by saying that i just read them again and saw even more in it with regards to what's happening today as of this post....amazing insight into how us "goyim" think and it's very true...i'm ashamed to admit it, but it is spot on...i don't think like the mob any longer because the protocols pointed out the way i was thinking for so many years, reading about myself in these protocols made a life turning event for me....



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It may be that their history, origin, and source is maybe "faked", but that does not mean what they say is not true. Sure, someone could have made it all up way back when, but if so, this person could have been observing, and following the known agendas of the Zionists, and then he writes it down. So, regardless of who wrote it, and when, where, and why, the best question is, is what the book says true?



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
It may be that their history, origin, and source is maybe "faked", but that does not mean what they say is not true. Sure, someone could have made it all up way back when, but if so, this person could have been observing, and following the known agendas of the Zionists, and then he writes it down. So, regardless of who wrote it, and when, where, and why, the best question is, is what the book says true?


excellent point....that should be the main focus....the people trying to debunk it have never mentioned the contents of it whether they are true or not....



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder
 


But you do think like the rest. You refuse to see the protocols for what they are, which is propoganda in the form of a book that was ripped off from a late 1800's author.

What I see is such blind hatred for anything Israeli / Jewish that you have absolutely no interest in anything that challenges that view.

You have been given a massive amount of info that the Protocols are a hoax. You dismiss that info because it doesnt support your agenda in this thread, and it is just that, and agenda.

The thread is why do people ignore the zionist protocols. We answered that and then some. So the question becomes why do you continue to belive they are real, when you have been handed information that factually shows they are a hoax and used as propoganda.

Are you that incapable of having an independant thought and open mindedness view on this? You have absolutely no desire to learn anything, and its very evident in this thread.

Since youve gone down the road of the typical / usual circular arguments by making excuses, this thread has become the standardbearer of the difference between Western media and independant journalism and the brian washing media in arab countries / radical terror groups.

Both sides can print whatever they want. Where the difference comes in is in the west we can refuse to beleive the report. We can research the report, talk to the same people the report used. We can counter the report with our own that has information that was left out of the origional.

All without being dragged out of our houses and placed in jail for having a differing opinion.

the same can NOT be said about ME media. Any challenge to offical government positions are met with arrests in the middle of the night and incarceration without due process. Hezzbollah disputes the findings of the UN Harari probe, and threatens anyone who agrees with it that they would be killed and labeled a traitor for working with Israel and the US.

On the off chance you and the other band of merry misinformeds actually have a topic you are willing to open mindedly discuss, let us know.

the propoganada, false claims, refusal to provide sources for your arguments and engaging in circular arguments gets old, and is actually a violation of the T and C on the site for posting false information knowingly.

So yeah, prove me wrong on that last part and provide your sources.

Otherwise this thread is as dead as independant thought from ME news sources.



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   



the propoganada, false claims, refusal to provide sources for your arguments and engaging in circular arguments gets old, and is actually a violation of the T and C on the site for posting false information knowingly.

So yeah, prove me wrong on that last part and provide your sources.



i have provided sources for every claim i have made...you have not once commented on any of the actual sources...not once....you have aimed your attacks at other little things that had no meaning....if i post an excerpt from the protocols, i invite you to debunk it....wanna try it?



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
It may be that their history, origin, and source is maybe "faked", but that does not mean what they say is not true. Sure, someone could have made it all up way back when, but if so, this person could have been observing, and following the known agendas of the Zionists, and then he writes it down. So, regardless of who wrote it, and when, where, and why, the best question is, is what the book says true?


You and the others completely miss the point - respectfully.

The protocols, according to some in this thread, are real and were written by the zionists.

thats the crux of their issue on this...

the problem is the protocols were NOT written by any jewish / zionist group. The fact that itis sold as coming from those sources is where the propoganda comes in.

The validity of the protocls revolves around its creation, and has nothing at all to do with whats going on in the world today. We can take prophecies from Nosttradamus and make the exact same argument.

The attempt by you and others to dismiss where it came from is just further rpoof that you are incapable of independant thought on this matter. You guys refuse to read the information and do the research, and I think the reason is you dont really care if they are real or not. Right now they serve a purpose in ME propoganda.

Lets see if you guys understand in a different way.

If I were to take the Quran and lift the structure as well as comments from Mohamed, and place them into my book, while changing words around to change the meaning of the message while adding my own spin that Mohamed put down to paper that Islam is not the true religion and thats its sole intent and design is to supress women and independant thought while killing babies as sacrifices to the Mahdi, while portraying images of Mohamed praying in Synagogues.

I then spin and sell that book as a gameplan for Islamic domination against any person / race that doesnt see it their way, while pushing the lie that it is 100 percent real. I then can take bits and pieces of history that fit my book and state that my book MUST be real because its occuring now.

It is VERY MUCH important to look at where the book came from, as well as the person / persons who wrote the book.

People who ignore those parts just reinforce the argument that not only are the protocols a hoax, people will make any excuse possible to explain away where the book came from in an effort to cling to the propoganda in the book in hopes that no one will notice.



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by tom502
It may be that their history, origin, and source is maybe "faked", but that does not mean what they say is not true. Sure, someone could have made it all up way back when, but if so, this person could have been observing, and following the known agendas of the Zionists, and then he writes it down. So, regardless of who wrote it, and when, where, and why, the best question is, is what the book says true?


excellent point....that should be the main focus....the people trying to debunk it have never mentioned the contents of it whether they are true or not....


We have debunked it, and we have prodided information that debunks it. Your problem is you are so bent on beleiveing it that you go to any lengths to discount any info that doesnt support your agenda.

Still waiting on you to provide sources for your claims....



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder



the propoganada, false claims, refusal to provide sources for your arguments and engaging in circular arguments gets old, and is actually a violation of the T and C on the site for posting false information knowingly.

So yeah, prove me wrong on that last part and provide your sources.



i have provided sources for every claim i have made...you have not once commented on any of the actual sources...not once....you have aimed your attacks at other little things that had no meaning....if i post an excerpt from the protocols, i invite you to debunk it....wanna try it?



I have read this thread several times and you do NOT provide any sources to support your argument that the protocols are real in any way shape or form. What you have done is attack the info we have provided using your opinions, which you consider as factual debunking.

So quit with your typical circular argument and answer the request -

Suipply your sources that support your claim.

here is a hint btw, 2 sources that were used, come from Neo Nazi websites. Unless your willing to concede that Islam and Neo Nazi groups share the same values and beleif system.



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by tom502
It may be that their history, origin, and source is maybe "faked", but that does not mean what they say is not true. Sure, someone could have made it all up way back when, but if so, this person could have been observing, and following the known agendas of the Zionists, and then he writes it down. So, regardless of who wrote it, and when, where, and why, the best question is, is what the book says true?


You and the others completely miss the point - respectfully.

The protocols, according to some in this thread, are real and were written by the zionists.

thats the crux of their issue on this...

the problem is the protocols were NOT written by any jewish / zionist group. The fact that itis sold as coming from those sources is where the propoganda comes in.

The validity of the protocls revolves around its creation, and has nothing at all to do with whats going on in the world today. We can take prophecies from Nosttradamus and make the exact same argument.

The attempt by you and others to dismiss where it came from is just further rpoof that you are incapable of independant thought on this matter. You guys refuse to read the information and do the research, and I think the reason is you dont really care if they are real or not. Right now they serve a purpose in ME propoganda.

Lets see if you guys understand in a different way.

If I were to take the Quran and lift the structure as well as comments from Mohamed, and place them into my book, while changing words around to change the meaning of the message while adding my own spin that Mohamed put down to paper that Islam is not the true religion and thats its sole intent and design is to supress women and independant thought while killing babies as sacrifices to the Mahdi, while portraying images of Mohamed praying in Synagogues.

I then spin and sell that book as a gameplan for Islamic domination against any person / race that doesnt see it their way, while pushing the lie that it is 100 percent real. I then can take bits and pieces of history that fit my book and state that my book MUST be real because its occuring now.

It is VERY MUCH important to look at where the book came from, as well as the person / persons who wrote the book.

People who ignore those parts just reinforce the argument that not only are the protocols a hoax, people will make any excuse possible to explain away where the book came from in an effort to cling to the propoganda in the book in hopes that no one will notice.


xcathdra, i'm sure you are strong in your belief about this subject, that's fine...i just got finished reading it again for the 8th time, it actually takes reading it several times to understand what the guy is saying because his sentences are not what people are use to these days...most people start reading them and get confused by the long sentences, and some don't really have much of an idea about what is going on in the political realm and so can't follow it in order to see the links....it's a very difficult read, it really is....if i hadn't already been use to reading shakespeare i wouldn't have been able to read it and understand it the first time....every part of it makes sense to me and is true in my book..

if you actually read it, you would see that most of it concerns the psychological aspects of the masses and this is proven every day, including with the riots...the person that wrote this is a genius, i will not take that away from them....the reason that i believe that it is the zionists behind it is because i see the same things being said by the top zionists in the world today...and their actions are as if they are following this thing step by step....i see it every day...the money is regulated by the jewish powers of the federal reserve, our national security has been handed over to zionist israeli firsters, these same things are happening all over the world...

it is not an anti-semitic writing, it is an anti-non semitic writing....it speaks great of the jews, but horrible of the non jews...it speaks of the jews being god's chosen people and that they want the world to be like back in king david's day...whoever wrote this went to great pains to explain the minds and actions of the non jews...and they were spot on....nothing in them can be debunked...i don't mean debunked as to who wrote what book that correlates to them, i'm talking, the content and who it is that is in control today of the very procedures that they mention......



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The Protocols stand on its own merits. People should read them and decide for themselves, shouldn't they?
Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

It should be understood that very powerful Zionists (Russian Jews) have imprisoned and killed people for trying to get the protocols translated and widely read. Why would they do that? Of course, having failed, they will try to claim they are false any way they can. Calling someone a NeoNazi or anti-semite is a ploy they use. They play on the ignorance of the masses, and will kill to keep them ignorant.
We have to fight this evil, and it is indeed evil if evil exists as a moral reality at all.



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder
 


An intresting analysis, but the fact remains the protocols were not written by any jewish group bent on world domination. The structure was written by an author from the mid 1800's. That book was then plagerized, with passages from the book having words changed in order for the plagerist to write his own book, The protocols of zion. The Russian who wrote that book was involved with the Russian secret police at the time, and anti jewish sentiment in russia during the time ran high as well.

the book allowed for the justification of the Russian treatment of Jews at that time, which is something Hitler also used.

The book is a fraud.

A paralell to this would be The Satanic Verses written by Salman Rushdie.

His book is based off of the Satanic verses contained in the Quran, and large parts of his book drew from papers / books / positions of 2 historians - al-Waqidi and al-Tabari.

Muslims were outraged by this book because they feel its sacrilegious, does not portray Islam correctly, and was written by a person who is not a "true Muslim" who was influenced by other factors coupled with an active imagination.

So, if we look at when the book was published, in this case 1988, coupled with select portions from Islams history, added together with current events, we can easily find current events that mimic descriptions given in the book.

Does that make the satanic verses true? Does it make Islam a false religion because a part of it talks about 3 pagan Gods? Is Salman Rushdie qualified to write a book on this topic? He was born in India to British Parents, he was raised Muslim and is an accomplished author.

However, Muslims feel he has no idea what he is talking about, and is purposely trying to malign their relgiion.


Sound familiar?

His style is often classified as magical realism mixed with historical fiction, and a dominant theme of his work is the story of the many connections, disruptions and migrations between the Eastern and Western worlds.


Why is it so hard for you to acknowledge the protocols are a hoax (with all the info provided its obvious)? Do you think the Satanic verses are real?

Both books essentially do the same thing from a basic level, which is to paint a picture that is not neccisarily true in an effort to create controversy (with Mr. Rushdie being Muslim he knew what controversy he was creating).

This is my argument with you - You dont bother to see the wole picture. You only see what you want when it supports your position, and you completely dismiss it an explain it away if it does not.

If you took a week and researched the Protocols hoax, are you going to spontaneously combust? Are you going to be killed by anyone for doing independant research to form your own view on this?

why are you so eager to accept the protocols as true? What purpose does that actually serve for you?
edit on 20-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
The Protocols stand on its own merits. People should read them and decide for themselves, shouldn't they?
Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

It should be understood that very powerful Zionists (Russian Jews) have imprisoned and killed people for trying to get the protocols translated and widely read. Why would they do that? Of course, having failed, they will try to claim they are false any way they can. Calling someone a NeoNazi or anti-semite is a ploy they use. They play on the ignorance of the masses, and will kill to keep them ignorant.
We have to fight this evil, and it is indeed evil if evil exists as a moral reality at all.



Although a little late, welcome to the thread. Your post has been answered in the thread, so if you want to puruse back through you will see here the protocols have been debunked, wwith sources for your reading enjoyment.

Also, stop seeing only what you want. I have pointed out that sources that other people have used to justify the book as being real, came from Neo Nazi websites.

If you dont care for that fact, then you should most likely stop posting now.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra
 

With all due respect, there is no way you can debunk history dear. All you can do is claim it didn't happen the way that some interpret same.
I will stick with my books, and post at will within the guidelines put forth by ATS.



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by patternfinder
 


An intresting analysis, but the fact remains the protocols were not written by any jewish group bent on world domination. The structure was written by an author from the mid 1800's. That book was then plagerized, with passages from the book having words changed in order for the plagerist to write his own book, The protocols of zion. The Russian who wrote that book was involved with the Russian secret police at the time, and anti jewish sentiment in russia during the time ran high as well.

the book allowed for the justification of the Russian treatment of Jews at that time, which is something Hitler also used.

The book is a fraud.

A paralell to this would be The Satanic Verses written by Salman Rushdie.

His book is based off of the Satanic verses contained in the Quran, and large parts of his book drew from papers / books / positions of 2 historians - al-Waqidi and al-Tabari.

Muslims were outraged by this book because they feel its sacrilegious, does not portray Islam correctly, and was written by a person who is not a "true Muslim" who was influenced by other factors coupled with an active imagination.

So, if we look at when the book was published, in this case 1988, coupled with select portions from Islams history, added together with current events, we can easily find current events that mimic descriptions given in the book.

Does that make the satanic verses true? Does it make Islam a false religion because a part of it talks about 3 pagan Gods? Is Salman Rushdie qualified to write a book on this topic? He was born in India to British Parents, he was raised Muslim and is an accomplished author.

However, Muslims feel he has no idea what he is talking about, and is purposely trying to malign their relgiion.


Sound familiar?

His style is often classified as magical realism mixed with historical fiction, and a dominant theme of his work is the story of the many connections, disruptions and migrations between the Eastern and Western worlds.


Why is it so hard for you to acknowledge the protocols are a hoax (with all the info provided its obvious)? Do you think the Satanic verses are real?

Both books essentially do the same thing from a basic level, which is to paint a picture that is not neccisarily true in an effort to create controversy (with Mr. Rushdie being Muslim he knew what controversy he was creating).

This is my argument with you - You dont bother to see the wole picture. You only see what you want when it supports your position, and you completely dismiss it an explain it away if it does not.

If you took a week and researched the Protocols hoax, are you going to spontaneously combust? Are you going to be killed by anyone for doing independant research to form your own view on this?

why are you so eager to accept the protocols as true? What purpose does that actually serve for you?
edit on 20-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)


I did research the hoax aspect of it and honestly no one actually goes into the actual content, they only pull bits and pieces of it in order to show that someone wrote a book about it back at some point....i could write a book about the bible, using exact verses and everything, does that mean that the bible is wrong and a forgery? that's assuming the bible is real and is correct....but do you see what i mean? if i wrote a fictional book and included the main theme as the united states constitution and included the actual words in my works, does that mean that the constititution is a forgery or any less real?



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
you know, upon thinking about this i have realized that, you could actually take the jewishness out of the protocols, send them around to every household in the US and most people would still come to the conclusion that the jewish powers that be are the ones perpetrating it....



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
reply to post by Xcathdra
 

With all due respect, there is no way you can debunk history dear. All you can do is claim it didn't happen the way that some interpret same.
I will stick with my books, and post at will within the guidelines put forth by ATS.



Right.... here is some help for you -
Post regarding Neo Nazi / Stormfront and Elders of Zion
Origonal book author, subsequent authors who plagerized


All due respect please dont call me dear. Secondly you can stop with the circular argument in an effort to somehow claim the book is real by simply invoking history.

The protocols and The Satanic verses go hand in hand.

While I repsect people who read and want to learn, it says something about a person when they refuse to look at any and all evidence, especially when it challenges their mindset.

The protocls are a hoax and nothing more, and the evidence has not only been provided in this thread, but many others on ATS and across the globe.



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
you know, upon thinking about this i have realized that, you could actually take the jewishness out of the protocols, send them around to every household in the US and most people would still come to the conclusion that the jewish powers that be are the ones perpetrating it....


Riight... quit obfuscating and gives us links to support your claim the protocols are real.

Btw your thought process in this post is about as stupid as believing all Muslims are terrorirsts involved in some Jihad.

As for your other post, people have provided you the info.. You just ignore it because you want to beleive, badly, thats its real.

Post regarding Neo Nazi / Stormfront and Elders of Zion
Origonal book author, subsequent authors who plagerized
edit on 20-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join