It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do people ignore the zionist protocols?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by patternfinder
you know, upon thinking about this i have realized that, you could actually take the jewishness out of the protocols, send them around to every household in the US and most people would still come to the conclusion that the jewish powers that be are the ones perpetrating it....

Riight... quit obfuscating and gives us links to support your claim the protocols are real.

Btw your thought process in this post is about as stupid as believing all Muslims are terrorirsts involved in some Jihad.

As for your other post, people have provided you the info.. You just ignore it because you want to beleive, badly, thats its real.

Post regarding Neo Nazi / Stormfront and Elders of Zion
Origonal book author, subsequent authors who plagerized
edit on 20-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

why are you resorting to name calling and attacking me personally? why do you hoaxers always do that? maybe you didn't realize it, but when you do that it doesn't bode well for your case....that's the truth....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

you know, upon thinking about this i have realized that, you could actually take the jewishness out of the protocols, send them around to every household in the US and most people would still come to the conclusion that the jewish powers that be are the ones perpetrating it....

Riight... quit obfuscating and gives us links to support your claim the protocols are real.

Btw your thought process in this post is about as stupid as believing all Muslims are terrorirsts involved in some Jihad.

As for your other post, people have provided you the info.. You just ignore it because you want to beleive, badly, thats its real.

okay here is the link.... read them for yourself, all the proof you need....misclassified.cz.cc...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I think we have 2 camps here.
One seeks to debunk the Protocols book as not "real".
The other says, it doesn't matter if it's "real", but is it TRUE?

I don't care who wrote it, when they wrote it, or why they wrote it.
The important thing to me, is what it says the TRUTH?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tom502

Whenever this subject is approached, or any subject that has to do with Israel and/or Jews, you will see the same tactics. For instance, if you criticize Israel, the treatment of the Palestinians, or the powerful Jewish AIPAC you will be called an anti-semite or worse.
You cannot have the belief that you have been lied to by powerful Jews. Anti-semite.
The truth about the Protocols
The only answer is to read for yourself what has been written many years ago. Follow the history and demise of those that have worked to educate people on their existence. And further, read as much as you can about the Talmud. The rulers of Israel are Talmudists.
And, learn to recognize the tactics of those that wish for the nonJews to remain ignorant on these matters.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
reply to post by tom502

Whenever this subject is approached, or any subject that has to do with Israel and/or Jews, you will see the same tactics. For instance, if you criticize Israel, the treatment of the Palestinians, or the powerful Jewish AIPAC you will be called an anti-semite or worse.
You cannot have the belief that you have been lied to by powerful Jews. Anti-semite.
The only answer is to read for yourself what has been written many years ago. Follow the history and demise of those that have worked to educate people on their existence. And further, read as much as you can about the Talmud. The rulers of Israel are Talmudists.
And, learn to recognize the tactics of those that wish for the nonJews to remain ignorant on these matters.

your link is an incredible read, everyone should read that.....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Funny how jew haters use yet another jew hater as a source, you do realise the bloke who wrote that was Gerald Burton Winrod (March 7, 1900 – November 11, 1957), a pro-Nazi and anti-Semitic evangelist, author, and political activist.
en.wikipedia.org...

So it is just more anti jewish lies!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Funny how jew haters use yet another jew hater as a source, you do realise the bloke who wrote that was Gerald Burton Winrod (March 7, 1900 – November 11, 1957), a pro-Nazi and anti-Semitic evangelist, author, and political activist.
en.wikipedia.org...

So it is just more anti jewish lies!

here it comes, now this thread is going to be bombarded ha ha haha...that's too funny they think we hate jewish people...well, to be honest, there are probably people on this site that have learned to hate them based on the replies they get on their posts from them....that's sad that people have to be that way...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Seeing as how Hitler wished to rid Germany of the Zionist influence, I would guess that anyone that wished to do the same would be called pro-Nazi and anti-semitic.
It sort of goes with the territory.....although it is entirely inaccurate. You can wish for these things without being either.
Read.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502

The Protocols are a fabrication and therefore irrelevant. If you're hoping to find evidence of a sinister Jewish excuse me, Zionist plot to rule the world you'll have to look elsewhere. Tip, you should skip reading Mein Kampf because Adolf Hitler was heavily influenced by...you guessed it The Protocols. Good luck, you're going to need it.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by tom502

The Protocols are a fabrication and therefore irrelevant. If you're hoping to find evidence of a sinister Jewish excuse me, Zionist plot to rule the world you'll have to look elsewhere. Tip, you should skip reading Mein Kampf because Adolf Hitler was heavily influenced by...you guessed it The Protocols. Good luck, you're going to need it.

that sounds like a threat...are you threatening me?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

I don't hate Jews, I am not sure it is possible to hate Jews in general. That is altogether a different topic, on whether it is even possible to identify and hate all Jews.
I think people should learn about the Talmud so they can identify why certain creatures feel like they have the moral authority to take the actions that they take.
Then, it all makes sense once you learn. But, you get all of the labels they have ready made for you.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

A lot of people were influence by the protocols, including Henry Ford and Archibald Ramsey. I guess that further shows the irrelevance of the protocols because of so many people being influenced by them? No, the opposite is true, the more relevance it has. The protocols are not just called a fabrication, some call it a FORGERY, meaning it was a copy of the actual protocols. Something to think about.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

why are you resorting to name calling and attacking me personally? why do you hoaxers always do that? maybe you didn't realize it, but when you do that it doesn't bode well for your case....that's the truth....

Its a comparison, not name calling. If you would take the time to read the posts you would see this.

Please stop obfuscating.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

okay here is the link.... read them for yourself, all the proof you need....misclassified.cz.cc...

misclassified.cz.cc... ???????????

not even close to being a source that can be verified.

misclassified.cz.cc????

try again.. This same technique was used when the other website sources were listed. I had to back track the damn url only to find out bothlinks were from the Neo Nazi websites.

I will make this as simple as possible in hopes of comprehension.;

Please provide a source that is verifiable, and not something that is a redirect.

Not a hard concept.. All we are asking for is a verifiable source, and to date, you have still failed to provide one.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Yes indeed, dear old Adolf Hitler, our favorite villain....Done in by whom?
These "Jews" are powerful. They will take down the U.S. Just watch it happen. You won't have a clue why because you know NO real history, just propaganda.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

misclassified.cz.cc????

try again.. This same technique was used when the other website sources were listed. I had to back track the damn url only to find out bothlinks were from the Neo Nazi websites.

Please provide a source that is verifiable, and not something that is a redirect.

Not a hard concept.. All we are asking for is a verifiable source, and to date, you have still failed to provide one.

What do you need a verifiable source for? The protocols are published everywhere and there is plenty of info about the protocols, what exactly do you want a link to say?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

reply to post by tom502

And, learn to recognize the tactics of those that wish to remain ignorant on these matters.

Simply repeating something voer and over and over does not make it true, case in point the validity of the protocols.

There are 2 camps, however they are not what you described at all.

You have one group who has so much hatred ingrained in them from only being presented one side of a story who will beleive anything that is written so long as it casts the jews as evil.

You have another group who is attempting to get those people to open their eyes and do independant research and form their own thoughts, instead of being told what to beleive.

the problem is the first group just absolutely refuses to beleive anything that is not anti jewish. Feel free to puruse the forums here and you will see their same argument time and time again.

theycome in with threads like this, ask a question, get answers they dont like, and then go off on tangents in an effort to justify their position with the absence of facts.

They are incapable of seeing the argument being made, which is for them to stop believing the first thing they are told and to research it. The problem they run into with that is they fail to do research in a manner that would challenge their thoughts on this topic.

The goal is to get them to research the material they have outright dismissed because it doesnt fit their ideals.

Its that simple, and yet here we are, circular arguments and all.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

A lot of people were influence by the protocols, including Henry Ford and Archibald Ramsey. I guess that further shows the irrelevance of the protocols because of so many people being influenced by them? No, the opposite is true, the more relevance it has. The protocols are not just called a fabrication, some call it a FORGERY, meaning it was a copy of the actual protocols. Something to think about.

Read the entire post because I responded to a question by Tom502. The Protocols have relevance if you want to study the origins of modern anti-semitic propaganda. It doesn't matter what some say, the facts say otherwise. I like facts.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

reply to post by tom502

your link is an incredible read, everyone should read that.....

Yeah, absolutely incredible..... except for one small issue -

Wiki - Bible Believers

Because the website reprints antisemitic material such as The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and Henry Ford’s The International Jew,[1][2] and Holocaust denial material from authors such as Bradley R. Smith and Mark Weber, a complaint was lodged under Australia’s Racial Discrimination Act.[2][3][4][5] In 2007, Justice Richard Conti of the Federal Court of Australia ordered Anthony Grigor-Scott to remove from the website antisemitic claims that Jews deliberately exaggerated the number of Jews killed during World War II.[3][6]

[edit] References

Again, independant thought and research instead of just assuming hat what you are being told is the truth.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

misclassified.cz.cc????

ha haha that is toooooo funny, that website is my website!!!! ha ha ha, i use it to check out wordpress themes to see if they work...you just lied your butt off ha ha haha....i put the protocols on that page myself!!!!!! it isn't linked to any nazi website!!!! bwwwaaaaahhahahhhhaaaaaaa i'm about to piss my pants from laughing so hard....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join