It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do people ignore the zionist protocols?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I see it in so many threads where I post something from the protocols that pertains to the topic and no one pays attention to it, why is this?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Some people claim they are fake and anyone bringing them up on ATS in the past was subjected to a barrage of insults and accusations of being anti-semitic, often quite vicious.

I don't see how they can be claimed to be a hoax, personally, because they so accurately describe, point by point, exactly what has happened to our societies over decades, if not centuries, and what is happening right now. They're like a blueprint of the Illuminati agenda.

The anti-semite accusors don't seem to be so prolific or immediate these days. OK, now I've said that I'll put my armour on to ward off the attacks!
edit on 10-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Some people claim they are fake and anyone bringing them up on ATS in the past was subjected to a barrage of insults and accusations of being anti-semitic, often quite vicious.

I don't see how they can be claimed to be a hoax, personally, because they so accurately describe, point by point, exactly what has happened to our societies over decades, if not centuries, and what is happening right now. They're like a blueprint of the Illuminati agenda.

The anti-semite accusors don't seem to be so prolific or immediate these days. OK, now I've said that I'll put my armour on to ward off the attacks!

ha ha, i just think that we shouldn't cower down to these people.....the funny thing is you gotta picture them in their underwear sitting at the computer typing insults lol........

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Isn't that exactly what your doing right now?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Because story of this hoax is pretty well proven?
1. Dialogue aux enfers entre Machiavelli et Montesquieu ou la politique de Machiavelli au XIXe siecle par un contemporain" by Maurice Joly, where roles of jews was given to Napoleon IIIrd, which was based on "Les Mystères du peuple" by Euegene Sue. His archenemy were jesuits. Not a word about jews. Herman Goedshe procured this version. A spy workin in prussian intelligence.

2. It was used by Ochrana to spark antisemitic riots in Russia, thats when final version was made.

since then it was widely used for all kinds of agenda, by Egypt, middle east countries, and others.

Im fully aware that what israel is doing this days is pure atrocity, but thats not the tool to fight them.

Funny thing, in japan its being perceived as lexicon of overtaking the power, sort of like "Art of war"

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Protocols of the elders of zion

It was a confirmed hoax and goes back to Russia in 1903. That would be one of the reasons people dont care for it being introduced as real, but if you beleive it to be true thats your choice and there is nothing wrong with it.

As far as the comment about the book being real because it accurately describes whats going on now, we can use the same example for Nostradomus, edgar casey, etc etc etc. I dont remember the actual term for it, but it describes how we can see something out of something else (IE looking at a cloud and seeing an elephant).

As has been proven with Nostradamuses predictions, they can be interpreted in different ways which allows them to fit in at different times in history, lending to the illusion something was predicted

Personally speaking I think its a hoax and nothing more, but thats me.

Question for you and Wcitizen - Why do you think they are real and should be considered?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

ha ha, i just think that we shouldn't cower down to these people.....the funny thing is you gotta picture them in their underwear sitting at the computer typing insults lol........

Agreed - and I can assure on ATS they get as good as they give.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Who confirmed it as a hoax? From what I've read there are divided opinions on it. How easy would it be for the Zionists to launch a sustained campaign to discredit it if they chose?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
ok, most of the people on this site that don't appreciate the protocols being spread, i don't think they've ever read it...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Hi PF, I think they're real because imo they are a true representation of what has been done to our societies and our world in the past and what is happening now. To me it resembles a NWO blueprint

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I've got an idea, how about if the people who think it's a hoax, post any part of it that proves to you that it's a hoax? how does that sound? I want someone to prove to me that it is a hoax by using it's content....

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

ok, most of the people on this site that don't appreciate the protocols being spread, i don't think they've ever read it...

I think that's true.

link   
reply to post by wcitizen

The researchers who looked into it stated it was a hoax from Russia in 1903. The wikil link I gave talks about a book that possibly had material taken and used in the protocols.

Im not looking to play point counter point.

I was just curious why you think they are real and who confirmed it as real (from your side of the fence)

link   

I am with you....there is no way to disprove them.....we just do not know. I find some truth to it....look at what is going on in the world.

I am also a Henry Ford fan....for some reason I connect with him more than I don't. I trust what he had to say about it as well.

Who knows but it seems as if The US does not care whether or not they (Israel) break any international laws....they hang no matter what.

link   

I've got an idea, how about if the people who think it's a hoax, post any part of it that proves to you that it's a hoax? how does that sound? I want someone to prove to me that it is a hoax by using it's content....

Lol, why do you need to prove to me it's a hoax?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Lol, why do you need to prove to me it's a hoax?

not prove to me lol..i mean i want people that don't think they are real, to prove to me that they are a hoax by actually posting something in them that makes them believe it is a hoax....i've sent them on an impossible task LMAO

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Comparison on where parts of the elders were taken from and changed.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

I am with you....there is no way to disprove them.....we just do not know. I find some truth to it....look at what is going on in the world.

I am also a Henry Ford fan....for some reason I connect with him more than I don't. I trust what he had to say about it as well.

Who knows but it seems as if The US does not care whether or not they (Israel) break any international laws....they hang no matter what.

Yes. Henry Ford: "The only statement I care to make about the Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old, and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now."

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

actually give us a quote from them not what someone else's opinion is.....show us a quote that you think would prove them as a hoax

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
one that comes straight from the protocols

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join