It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any ACTUALLY smart girls ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I know that there are plenty of intelligent women out there.

Here's the problem....

I'm looking for one that isn't CRAZY.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I know that there are plenty of intelligent women out there.

Here's the problem....

I'm looking for one that isn't CRAZY.

Bwahahaha! Dude! That was funny!

Crazy makes for interesting living - doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Are you effing kidding me? Of course there are. Just because men typically think with left side of their brain rather than the right. . or BOTH doesn't make them any better or more intelligent. Women actually have an advantage that men do NOT have. We have four times as many neurons connecting the right and left hemispheres of our brains. We think equally with both sides of our brains, while you're bound to the little box of your left hemisphere. Creativity and logic combined are harmoniously exquisite, and the perfect cocktail for an anomalous form of intelligence (it's our estrogen that keeps it under control). There's some gender psychology for your brain.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by shimmeringsilver73

Wild and crazy is nice, and does keep things interesting.

It's that ' I have hormones and I'm gonna be totally bonkers all the time' crazy that I can live without.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RightInTwo

(it's our estrogen that keeps it under control)
Arrrrrghhhh!

That's one of those hormones I'm talkin' about!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RevolutionSpeaks

I think you just don't know how to talk to girls.

Most people are stupid, this can't be gotten around.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I meet them everywhere I go.

Your age has something to do with it, guys and girls don't generally relax until after high school. Hang in there, you'll meet some great girls!

(I'm actually 23, I met my girlfriend when i was 19 and we both had a very mature approach to it all, it takes time for people to be ready for an adult relationship)
edit on 10-8-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
hehe American blondes hehe

and and who can forget miss south carolina

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
and and who can forget miss south carolina

Hahahahahah What?!?!?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
South Carolina!! Oh my goodness that was hard to watch lol!
Let me just throw in some good key words for the judges...Iraq, um south Africa, help the kids...such as build up our future.... that should be good for the win!
I can't stop laughing.
Of course SC is ranked last in the nation for student educational performance!
www.vermontbiz.com...

We can't let this girl or any other pageant girl for that matter be the poster child for female intelligence standards.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Are there any ACTUALLY smart girls ?

Ummm, heck yea! There are many right here at ATS! I love the mix of our female counterparts, and am grateful for their perspectives! Terry McGuire, you crack me up man! Touche'!

Peace and gratitude!
spec
ETA: Just wanted to list some members that come to mind here, that I have learned much from. Not saying these are the only smart ones(so subjective is smart), just suggestions for the mix. Check some of their threads:

Lady Ska
Idysernity
BlackPoison94
NoRegretsEver
Soficrow
alysha.angel
Stormdancer777
CrazyDaisy
Jennybee35
Paxnatus
queenannie38
Stealthykat
Aquarius1
maria stardust
Sinnthia(miss her)
VneZonyDostupa
justsaying
mamabeth
GypsyK

edit on 10-8-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Oh my God I can't believe I'm explaining this AGAIN but to everyone who is making fun of me on this thread I don't give a # if you do because I AM WHAT I AM and nothing will change that. I'm not saying I won't change my mind on any of these things because if I get enough evidence I would I'm very open minded. But another thing is it's funny how many people are making fun of me and If you think I'm just a complete idiot why even comment ? Why even be on a CONSPIRACY website in the first place ? And NO I'm not using this as a dating website because I'm not looking on here for a girlfriend I'm not pathetic. I just wanna see if there are a lot of the type of women I want because so far I haven't met one.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

It's highly unlikely you are going to find any girl with an attitude like yours. Other than showing how judgemental and critical you are, do you have anything else worthy of an intelligent woman because they are pretty darn picky when choosing a partner and usually they are a whole lot smarter than you meaning they are out of your reach or range.

Perhaps you are just looking for a girl that agrees with everything you say? Buy a doll with a cord to record only one word "yes" then pull the cord everytime you speak.
edit on 10-8-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This thread has gone on far too long!
We are fighting with a child!!
He is 16, looking for a woman he can marry someday (his words), when he should probably be thinking about other things!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Your question is “Are there any smart women out there?”

My question is... if you don’t know the answer to that question will any of the smart women that are out there want to be with you?

In my experiences most “smart” women are not attracted to men who believe that there are no smart women.

btw. I’m a woman.
edit on 10-8-2011 by worlds_away because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Perhaps by intelligence, he means someone who feels acts and thinks the same way he does about all that stuff he listed in the OP.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Htrowklis82
This thread has gone on far too long!
We are fighting with a child!!
He is 16, looking for a woman he can marry someday (his words), when he should probably be thinking about other things!

I can think whatever I want and I'm not looking for one on this site or right now I just trying to find out if there very common

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by worlds_away

Your question is “Are there any smart women out there?”

My question is... if you don’t know the answer to that question will any of the smart women that are out there want to be with you?

In my experiences most “smart” women are not attracted to men who believe that there are no smart women.

HAHA I know that once again I made my title harsh on purpose to get as many people to comment possible
btw. I’m a woman.
edit on 10-8-2011 by worlds_away because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join