It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Objects Inbound with Elenin. 2 Observatories Confirm ---- Aug 2011

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I don't know what you're even talking about? Are you referring to the star trails formed by the dimmer stars near Elenin? The star trails will all be the same length, but in a greyscale image the shade of the star will be determined by the originating star's apparent magnitude.

If you mean these,then yes.
I dont know much about this subject but im learning.

Look at the video of them from the first page and you see them moving.

Like i said i dont know what it is,thats why i called them reflections as thats all i thought they might be.

Link

Link

I couldnt figure out how to get the pictures on here,it wouldnt let me for some reason.

Cheers
edit on 11-8-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Does anyone believe that the test firing at the moon (to see if any water were there) was actually a test to see if they can deflect Elenin?
At the time I thought it was to scare Iran but i'm think different about now.
The objects in the video appear to be on slightly different courses.
October is going to be an interesting time.
Maybe it hits us everytime it passes, maybe it shifts the poles/axis every time, maybe this is the missing piece in the jigsaw surrounding the great biblical flood - earth shifts on axis, current poles melt, world gets flooded, water retreats as a new set of poles are created somewhere else on the planet.
This may also explain how the Turks had a map of the land that is under the current south pole.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BillyBoBBizWorth

I would say that there are definately 3 moving objects on the screen

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I agree Rebelrich,

I was wondering why no one has mentioned it or spotted it.

The "reflections" or other bodys of mass seem to travel in the exact direction at the exact speed.

Is that possible even?

Thats why i called them reflections in the first place,because i dont see how they natrually could be capable of this.

Unless they are under the same exact same force or under the same amount of gravity/pull power to be travelling at the same speed,but not so much the same direction though.

A black hole comes to mind that could explain it,im sure that could suck objects in at the same speed and the same direction like that.

Or they are artifical "reflections" of some kind from the imagary.

Anyone have a response to my thoughts?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillyBoBBizWorth

I don't know what you're even talking about? Are you referring to the star trails formed by the dimmer stars near Elenin? The star trails will all be the same length, but in a greyscale image the shade of the star will be determined by the originating star's apparent magnitude.

If you mean these,then yes.

No, that is not what I mean. You pointed out asteroids in the field of view as already discussed.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Nostradamus claims the meteor will hit the Aegean Sea.
John Titor claims the meteor will hit the Red Sea and affect Egypt.
Draw your vector. You'll find out where xx hits.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
in response to billybob, earlier in this thread someone showed how there were a couple of asteroids which have catalouge numbers that match up to the photos that were posted on some french website. The reason they seem to be moving the same speed, i think is the distance.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rebelrich

I think you might be grasping at straws a bit.

If a comet hits you, it only does it once...there's no comet left afterwards to hit you again later. This little fella won't get anywhere near us, plus it might not even get bright enough to be seen at its closest approach without at least a good set of binoculars.

The other objects in the images from the OP, as stated many times in this thread, are well-known and catalogued asteroids that just happened to be in the field of view when these photos were taken. They aren't travelling together or even in the same direction.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

No, that is not what I mean. You pointed out asteroids in the field of view as already discussed.

Yer,your right
Thanks for answering Ngchunter.
I re-read the thread and i see it has been discussed.
When i read it the first time i didnt know they were talking about the bodys of mass i pointed out.

in response to billybob, earlier in this thread someone showed how there were a couple of asteroids which have catalouge numbers that match up to the photos that were posted on some french website. The reason they seem to be moving the same speed, i think is the distance.

Thanks for the reply Habfan1968,i re-read the information and i understand what people are saying now.

If the information is right then they just seem like two asteroids like people has stated,seems pretty logical to me.
Apparently its actually the Earth moving which makes it look like that are moving along side "ELENIN" which i also agree with.

Its amazing how the illusion thats created from all these factors make it seem like they are moving with "ELENIN" at the same speed and direction.

I find it interesting anways.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebelrich

October is going to be an interesting time.
Maybe it hits us everytime it passes, maybe it shifts the poles/axis every time, maybe this is the missing piece in the jigsaw surrounding the great biblical flood - earth shifts on axis, current poles melt, world gets flooded, water retreats as a new set of poles are created somewhere else on the planet.
This may also explain how the Turks had a map of the land that is under the current south pole.

The world history is not a jigsaw puzzle, it's actually pretty simple. There never was a biblical flood, just as there never was a Moses. These stories, in the bible, are stolen from numerous other societies. Just as the "thousand year" kingdom is stolen from China, and the wall to bar off Jerusalem is stolen from Babylon.

World has always experienced floods, that in reality were never floods. On the bottom of Kattegat, that separates Sweden and Denmark, you have remains from human settlements. And the Eastern sea, was once an inland sea ... still is, to a point.

There is no missing piece, nor a jigsaw puzzle and never was. However, nobody wants to tell you that the reason the Bible doesn't mention China, is because it's unthinkable that it could be another race. So, Jesus is not Chinese, and his name isn't Buddah and Jesus in the West has thick Brown hair and blue eyes. If the bible was originated in China, Jesus would look Chinese ... just like Buddah. These stories can be safely ignored, in the larger sense.

No flood caused the settlement in Scandinavia to sink, but the land got ripped away and the crust got thinned so much that it fell beneath sealevel. In other places, the crust rose, and what once was sealevel, became highlands.

Beneath your feet, is a cooling metallic liquid plasma, that expands as it cools. And it will give you a lot more to talk about, than a passing comet.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I wonder why my post was considered offtopic (while providing information) but the mods let the circus go on.. Page for Page. I´m not one who is a debunker but it has been clear that the objects are other astroids who were nearby in their own orbits at march 3!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
There's no doubt in my mind that Leonid Elenin is right now wishing to all hell that his last name was Smith... because then he would have discovered this comet, it would've been named Smith and a little blurb about it would have shown up in some non-mainstream science news and it would've passed by into the abyss without anyone so much as batting an eyelid at it.

The poor bugger has my condolences.

Perhaps in the future he will discover a true extinction level event! His name alone suggests he would, and stranger things have happened....

But yeah, I feel for him.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by guitarplayer

I'm not sure what any of this means but I asked my spouse if they(his office) got the memo to prepare and he just looked at me and quickly changed the subject.

It sounds like he's got a ticket to the Ark and he's not planning on telling you. I'd grill him further!
I have grilled him,and all he said was "I've always taken care of my family right?that's about all I get out of him.Maybe I'll look for the ticket!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
wow, its amazing!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

"there never was a Moses. These stories, in the bible, are stolen"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7263b21a3994.jpg[/atsimg]

How many years approximately,,since the year 1589 B.C.

If u look closely at the chart
you will see that roughly every years or so,,,
a,,,i'm sure a minor god
in the great panatheom of gods,
comes home ,,
so to speak,
for a look see,
kind of a walkabout if u will,
too view the shape of things,
on his most beloved apple of his eye,
this creation.

Set in motion
a few years back,
a timetable for such events,
was put in place.

"there never was a Moses. These stories, in the bible, are stolen,"

ok if u say so it must be true,
, but calling god a thief,,
well he did say i will come as a thief in the night,,

so guess your right,,

edit on 11-8-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyWarbucks

They do it all the time and we don't nuke them. If this things starts slowing down like in ID4 then we might have to start talking about some things.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Elenin is not a comet. It can only be viewed in Infrared Sky on Google Earth (Google Sky), and those images of it in Infrared Sky are from 2007. It's most likely a dead star, or a Dwarf star or whatever else only shows up in Infrared. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
With regards to the underground bunkers, this is speculation, but they could be preparing for a possible solar flare-type event, with all the recent solar activity and what not. But who knows.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Backslider
Here is a visual explanation.

If these images don't speak for themselves then believe whatever you want.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb6c691ac146.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d4303006734.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f7b3d2626bb.jpg[/atsimg]

Now that you know where these objects were in the sky, imagine yourself viewing them from Earth and compare to the clips in the OP.

I came to post this too. Glad to see it only went on for about 7 pages before someone came in after doing research rather than speculation from a 2 dimensional picture.

Links to the JPL database of small body asteroids:

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Coincidence that they have the same numbers? I think not.

The two bodies seem to be moving faster than elenin because they were moving at a difference direction.

I quote Backslider in full because I hope more people can see it if they glance over the thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Elenin is not on GoogleSky. The Spitzer Space Telescope did not detect it at all. Furthermore, the IR photos used on GoogleSky were taken at a different time from the visible spectrum ones so an object like Elenin would not appear in the same place between the two.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join