It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Objects Inbound with Elenin. 2 Observatories Confirm ---- Aug 2011

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
A few months ago, I read an Elenin related thread here in which a user posted a computer generated simulation depicting a rather close pass with Earth. After searching ATS, I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have a link handy?

Also, has this comet (for lack of a better term at this point) kept it original trajectory? I'm curious to see if passing any of the other planets has caused it to change it's original course as it was shown to come so close to us.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

The comet has not changed its orbit. The original calculations have been refined as more observations of its motion have been made.

The current orbital elements fall within the margin of error of earlier calculations. The current margin of error is very small.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Alright so i have been reading contents of this site for a few weeks and definitely feel intrigued by it, but also grateful to all the members posting and defending their opinions/hypothesis because in the end that fact alone helps me process all the information and allows me to build my opinion conclusively with what resonates with my intellect; as it should with all other members.

I was actually going through this thread out of curiosity, even though I wasn't really interested in ELE until i read a few responses and posted hypothesis of what it may be going on. Furthermore, while I was looking through it a member, whose username i can't recall, posted a reply with a link which I clicked, and found something interesting. I don't know how to insert content from another site with proper procedure as of yet so bare with me (cause im a newbie), but i will attach the link as well. I found this to at least be a little bit interesting, and don't know if its been debunked yet so have a field day correcting me lol

BTW this case is from 1994, so its actually pretty ridiculous for me to digest cause it seems to be describing things as of now..

----------------------------------------------------------
09-30-94

Q: (L) Is it true that at regular intervals the sun radiates massive amounts of electromagnetic energy which then causes the planets of the solar system to interact with one another to a greater or lesser extent?
A: Other irregular pulsations determined by external vibrational events.

Q: (L) The sun is not the source of the periodicity of "dying's", is that correct?
A: Sometimes. Many causes.

Q: (L) Well what is the cause that recurs like clockwork? Is there some cause that is a regular pulsation?
A: Cometary showers.

Q: (L) Where are these cometary showers from?
A: Clusters in own orbit.

Q: (L) Does this cluster of comets orbit around the sun?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) How often does this cluster of comets come into the plane of the ecliptic?
A: 3600 years.

Q: (L) What body were the Sumerians talking about when they described the Planet of the crossing or Nibiru?
A: Comets.

Q: (L) This body of comets?

Q: (L) Does this cluster of comets appear to be a single body?

Q: (L) Is this the same object that is rumored to be on its way here at the present time?

Q: (L) Who were the Annunaki?
A: Aliens.

Q: (L) Where were they from?
A: Zeta Reticuli.

Q: (L) Do they come here every time the comet cluster is approaching to sap the souls energy created by the fear, chaos and so forth?

Q: (L) The two events are loosely interrelated?

Q: (L) Is that why they are here now?
A: Close.

Q: (L) Is there a large fleet of space-ships riding a wave, so to speak, approaching our planet?

Q: (L) Where are these ships from?
A: Zeta Reticuli.

Q: (L) When will they arrive?
A: 1 month to 18 years.

Q: (L) How can there be such a vast discrepancy in the time?
A: This is such a huge fleet that space/time warping is irregular and difficult to determine as you measure time.

Q: (L) Are these craft riding a "wave" of some sort?

Pretty clear in what it's saying for people to derive it, it's also how they're describing ELE correct? A comet cluster due to some break up? Could the plasma/ionic and dust tail of the comet be the "wave" they're mentioning, because there's a lot of energy being displaced and ejected as the comet moves closer to the sun, right?

That's just a portion, you can find the rest at:
www.cassiopaea.org...

Let me know what's up people!

PS* Why is everyone fighting the "Phage" battle if Phage has already worked past it and doesn't care anymore? LOL let it go, it's lame. He said she said, blah blah blah go play some FIFA instead lol

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
*jumps into the thread and stabs it several times in an attempt to kill it*

*stab*stab*stab*stab*

Why won't this thread die?!?!

It has already been proven what the other objects were in the OP's vids of comet Elenin!

Oh well lol, carry on I guess, if people wont accept what is put in front of their face, there is just no way to open eyes that are closed to the truth...

ASTEROIDS people....and not following Elenin, just happened to be in the same photo shots

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Links to the confirmation from observatory??

I mean, couldn't they just be coincidental objects flying through the area of space as the pictures were taken. I mean it's not a lot of images to show any consistency.
edit on 9-8-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sirissacnewtone

EUREKA!

This is a very interesting scenario to say the least! I will digest this for a bit. Thanks!

I scanned over The Wave: Part III..... VERY INTERESTING!

I'll have to read more of this site when I have time. Thanks again for the link!

Goodnight.
edit on 9-8-2011 by my3911 because: Addition

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

no problem man, thought the original users post got over-looked in the Phage Galactic Mahabharata (lol) but I thought it should be brought up again because at the least it's a very interesting take on this situation, from 1994.

I just suggest/hope people will read it with an open mind and see what filters through and sticks to your conscience before they blatantly reject the information provided!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

how many chapters is that....I wanted to save the pages for a read later but it seems endless...

Any pdf version to ease the pain of saving page by page.

Thanks in Advance,

Peace

edit on 9-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Highlander64

www.nasa.gov...

They seem to be planning missions through March 2014...so far...in my opinion..but I could be wrong.

edit on 8/9/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

If you are wrong I will buy you lunch mate

thanks

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
*jumps into the thread and stabs it several times in an attempt to kill it*

*stab*stab*stab*stab*

Why won't this thread die?!?!

It has already been proven what the other objects were in the OP's vids of comet Elenin!

Oh well lol, carry on I guess, if people wont accept what is put in front of their face, there is just no way to open eyes that are closed to the truth...

ASTEROIDS people....and not following Elenin, just happened to be in the same photo shots

and they couldn't even smile?

stab some more buddy

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hmmm... a Comet, cool... What's it name?

Oh yeah.

E - Extiction
L - Level
E - Event
N - Nibiru
I - Is
N - Near

Sometimes you just gotta spell it out for people.

Yes, that is the actual acronym being used behind the scenes.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Its just the Alien spaceship directing it through space

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalRebel

Originally posted by DocEmrick

To be fair, Phage is quite an intelligent individual. And he's one that doesn't jump to conclusions, which is what ATS actually needs a little more of.

But this thread alone proves that he does indeed jump to conclusions. The original assesment was the go to "hot pixel" which was quickly disproven for many reasons...

But his input made everyone hop to check and see if it were true or if they could prove it was not. it seems to me all input that stays on topic is good and useful.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I read Nibiru Final Update and found this rather interesting.
I know I am not allowed to find this interesting without immediately being ridiculed and accused of fear mongering. I also realize that finding an article or point of view interesting is exactly the same as "Believing" it and claiming it as "FACT" to the more simple minded amoungst us but here it is anyway.

The Earth plummets into Nibiru's magnetic field on 27 September 2011. (This could happen up to 12 days earlier.) The Earth is still behind the Sun's shield at this point so the intensity of Nibiru's magnetism may be lessened, being siphoned off by the Sun, whose magnetism we calculated is about 6 times stronger than Nibiru's. This means the effects on us may be cut down to about 1/6th of the intensity they should be if we weren't being protected by our sun.
On this same date, Elenin is flying between the Sun and Earth in an alignment that also involves the Moon, Mercury and Uranus. There are other secondary alignments and near alignments that together create a grand conjunction involving directly or indirectly all nine planets in the solar system!
The 27 September 2011 date continues to be an increasingly significant one. Too many things literally line up on or around that day!
Below: the point of view from the morning of 27 September showing the alignment of Earth with its moon, Elenin, Sun and Mercury (and Uranus too, which is 'behind' the Earth). Nibiru's magnetic shell (painted red here) and core (cyan and white) should look about that big in the sky from 8 AU away if they were visible to the naked eye of the observer on Earth.
Notice the 'mini' GRBs or radiation jets flaring outwards from both poles of Nibiru. As the object gets closer to the Sun, the solar wind will bend the jets, making them look like wings or horns- like the winged disc or red horned sun described and depicted by the ancients.
The Earth is now within the outer magnetic sphere of Nibiru, indicated by the red hue upon it.

li nky
edit on 10-8-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

not that i know of.. i've been reading through the material throughout the day when I get a chance. If anyone feels the need to make a PDF of a document out of them to share then feel more than free to do so! I feel like if I had all the content in a book form i'd read through it all in one sitting so the website is actually doing me a favor lol

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
There's no doubt in my mind that Leonid Elenin is right now wishing to all hell that his last name was Smith... because then he would have discovered this comet, it would've been named Smith and a little blurb about it would have shown up in some non-mainstream science news and it would've passed by into the abyss without anyone so much as batting an eyelid at it.

The poor bugger has my condolences.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

interesting read.. care to provide the source? i like doing off tangent reading from sources provided; not questioning your post though, only time will decipher this code!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

PHAGE ALWAYS SAYS ITS PIXELATION ERRORS ALWAYS!!! and then a bunch of sheep give him 50 stars for it, he'll never offers anything original other than what the official's are saying at NASA, or the what the government would tell you, its not what he thinks the majority of the time its what he finds on Google,
I highly doubt multiple objects moving the same path and direction are PIXELATION errors or camera artifacts, use your own brains for a change people, Phage will always give you the official explanation which you questioned in the first place and come on here for,
OH IT IS THIS, ITS THAT!.... REALLY?... SHOW ME HOW ITS DONE THEN, because theres a hell of alot of pixelation problems with these multi million/billion dollar high tech instruments these days huh, especially when its something that would help connect the dots

Well he did say he was wrong and it was asteroids..
.I think people like these answers best because they are scared..I don't get scared much maybe a little when I think how I am on the coast and I may be swipped off the face of the earth soon..but many many people get so scared they are looking for someone to reasure them and make it all safe again I think. i try to be understanding of this
edit on 10-8-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Have you heard of Zecharia Sitchin? He wrote about the Anunnaki and how they came here

a long long time ago. He apparently interpreted ancient rock documentation on their life on

this planet. I've read two of his books and it speaks of them coming back every 36000 yrs or

so. The only thing is this too is an illusion, a mind trick. Something created all of this but it's

all subliminal suggestion and the God of thoth/thought keeps it going like everything else in this

un-reality. I would say more but few people know what im talking about, those who do will get it.

Anyways, nice post.
edit on 10-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Unfortunately with these type of websites and statements you have to take it all or nothing.

Its like believing that Adam and Eve were the first people yet not believing in God.

Nibiru was supposed to be here in 2003 and it isn't hence the whole thing has fallen through the cracks you can't selectively take out stuff you prefer and write off other stuff.

Its either all gonna happen or it won't no matter how open minded you are .

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join