It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Objects Inbound with Elenin. 2 Observatories Confirm ---- Aug 2011

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
this aint had many views but i think its quit interesting to this topic its makes sense about the dwarf star theory it makes links between the natural disasters and the pull on our planet plz take a look
www.youtube.com...

edit on 30/8/2011 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by XplanetX
So far, this has been the most convincing document to explain the changes that we are witnessing.

Its not a convincing document, its complete garbage, and discussed in other threads.
As ngchunter says, Saturn did not and never has tilted 90 degrees.
Well.. maybe we turned 90 degrees then ..or was it just a lens turnning ..and it looks like that there are different lenses around - as separators for the spacetimes?
herehere is a solar system 90 degrees turn ABS thread
as found just from few years ago those lenses are clockings maybe

..or are we teleporting ourselves all? and one? all tru the quarters withl 90 degree differently placed times in a sphere tru spacetime of the local universe?

i.imgur.com...
edit on 7-9-2011 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by indisputable

I think time has shown this theory to be false, don't you think? If Elenin were a brown dwarf star don't you think we would know by now? Surely we would be able to see it or at least notice the huge gravitational disruption it would have on the inner planets.

It is a huge leap to say that Elenin alignments caused Earthquakes and since small comets can't cause Earthquakes this must be a small star.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nii900

Well.. maybe we turned 90 degrees then
If you were to sight in on a few select stars, measure their location and compare the change over time it will reveal the motions of the Earth. Any change in Earth's tilt will be apparent as well as any change in the tilt of our solar system. People have been navigating by using the stars for thousands of years and no such change has ever been recorded. What has been recorded is that no change has occurred that is outside of the normal motions that we are already aware of.

Saturn's axial tilt is 26.73° and Earth's is around 23.4°. Saturn takes just under 30 years to make one orbit around the Sun so in 15 years time we get to see the extreme of Saturn's axial tilt. What that means is that from our perspective Saturn's axial tilt to the ecliptic will change by 53.46° (that's its axial tilt x2) over a 15 year period. Add our tilt of 23.4° and you get a tilt of 76.86° to Earth's equator, or apparent tilt from our perspective.

The illustration you're showing is one I made some time ago that describes the perspective from our solar plane of the ecliptic to that of the galactic plane.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3136968c80e.jpg[/atsimg]
It shows that we are tilting by around 60° to the galactic plane and if you add the Earth's axial tilt (23.4°) you get an apparent tilt of almost 90°. This illustration further shows that actually if we were to follow the right hand rule we are titled by 120° to the galactic plane but that is another matter. However, if the apparent tilt that we see in the Milky Way is moving it is doing so at a very slow rate. I don't think it has been observed to change in recorded history but maybe someone else can show otherwise.

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join