Several Objects Inbound with Elenin. 2 Observatories Confirm ---- Aug 2011

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

completely agree, but as i stated in a reply; in the end time will tell it all, either ways according to it all life will go on. even if in "3D of 4D" lol but interesting read none the less! and in the end even if it nothing happens and people take this stuff to heart, hopefully they realize all these books/material ultimately speak of being a good person, treating each other with decency, loving and appreciating things provided and embracing yourself as what you truly are instead of what others may want you to be; and there's nothing wrong in applying such principles to our lives. People necessarily dont have to take it in literal sense, but i know some do. There's always a bigger picture to observe, but it's nearly impossible to decipher if you're in the frame.
edit on 10-8-2011 by sirissacnewtone because: addition

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
To those who've been asking if comet Elenin is off course...

Two months ago, in an old thread, there were some orbital elements posted by prof7...
ats

orbit_PericenterDistance = 0.4824518619662096
orbit_Eccentricity = 1.000041453523789
orbit_ArgOfPericenter = 343.8049574760755
orbit_AscendingNode = 323.227895200052
orbit_Inclination = 1.839207760199143

So now, two months later I've just generated the orbital elements using the latest figures...

orbit_PericenterDistance = 0.4824698489513808
orbit_Eccentricity = 1.000030477432864
orbit_ArgOfPericenter = 343.8057826506727
orbit_AscendingNode = 323.2261318903907
orbit_Inclination = 1.839185399197601

As expected, there are a few minor changes in some minor decimal places, but fundamentally the result is clear.
COMET ELENIN HAS NOT CHANGED COURSE

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sirissacnewtone

Yes but people aren't like that, and they don't want to change how they are themselves.

So they put all their hope in aliens and 12 stranded dna or some other crap to "change" us.

I can't tell people what to do, but for me its fun to read this kind of stuff, but to start 50 threads everyday about "changing times"? It just won't happen we are stuck.

Only way to evolve is to kill the weak and ugly like evolution did all these years, but some will find that immoral.

ETA: and gingers
edit on 10-8-2011 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer

Only way to evolve is to kill the weak and ugly like evolution did all these years, but some will find that immoral.

All I can say is....WOW!

There was a guy who tried that once.
Nice guy,..........but it didn't work out too well for him as I recall.

There are very large facilities built to house people of your mentality.
Perhaps you'll visit one soon.
or perhaps................
edit on 10-8-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

like Gandhi once eloquently stated "Be the change you wish to see in the world" but i guess the implication and application of that went with him.. but im sure as hell trying to show people i care about that there's bigger things to worry about than generally being stuck on materials
edit on 10-8-2011 by sirissacnewtone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

All I can say is....WOW!

There was a guy who tried that once.
Nice guy,..........but it didn't work out too well for him as I recall.

There are very large facilities built to house people of your mentality.
Perhaps you'll visit one soon.
or perhaps................

lol that was pretty harsh, but let's just allow the darwinian evolution do its thing it's been doing because if you look at the way the world is today, adaptation is survival and if you cant adapt... well then, goodbye!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Calm down man, I would never advocate killing innocent people.

But the truth is even if its barbaric that's then only way to evolve, not by some galactic super duper alignment.

Truth is we are stuck with what we have so deal with it, and be the change in improving our lives by who we are now.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Yes but people aren't like that, and they don't want to change how they are themselves.

So they put all their hope in aliens and 12 stranded dna or some other crap to "change" us.

I can't tell people what to do, but for me its fun to read this kind of stuff, but to start 50 threads everyday about "changing times"? It just won't happen we are stuck.

ETA: and gingers
edit on 10-8-2011 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

The theory of evolution has caused us to go backwards instead of going forwards.

www.youtube.com...

Romans 1:20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Anyway if our ancestors approached killing the weak and stupid "3600" years ago we wouldn't even have this debate at all half of us would probably be on the way to europ(a)

Because we can.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Sorry, can't watch the youtube vid, I'm on my phone and it'll cost me a fortune

Maybe you can gimme a summary?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

reply to post by XplanetX

Sorry, can't watch the youtube vid, I'm on my phone and it'll cost me a fortune

Maybe you can gimme a summary?

I would not do the documentary any justice by giving you a summary. Check it out when you have cheaper internet access.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I read Nibiru Final Update and found this rather interesting.
I know I am not allowed to find this interesting without immediately being ridiculed and accused of fear mongering. I also realize that finding an article or point of view interesting is exactly the same as "Believing" it and claiming it as "FACT" to the more simple minded amoungst us but here it is anyway.

The Earth plummets into Nibiru's magnetic field on 27 September 2011. (This could happen up to 12 days earlier.) The Earth is still behind the Sun's shield at this point so the intensity of Nibiru's magnetism may be lessened, being siphoned off by the Sun, whose magnetism we calculated is about 6 times stronger than Nibiru's. This means the effects on us may be cut down to about 1/6th of the intensity they should be if we weren't being protected by our sun.
On this same date, Elenin is flying between the Sun and Earth in an alignment that also involves the Moon, Mercury and Uranus. There are other secondary alignments and near alignments that together create a grand conjunction involving directly or indirectly all nine planets in the solar system!
The 27 September 2011 date continues to be an increasingly significant one. Too many things literally line up on or around that day!
Below: the point of view from the morning of 27 September showing the alignment of Earth with its moon, Elenin, Sun and Mercury (and Uranus too, which is 'behind' the Earth). Nibiru's magnetic shell (painted red here) and core (cyan and white) should look about that big in the sky from 8 AU away if they were visible to the naked eye of the observer on Earth.
Notice the 'mini' GRBs or radiation jets flaring outwards from both poles of Nibiru. As the object gets closer to the Sun, the solar wind will bend the jets, making them look like wings or horns- like the winged disc or red horned sun described and depicted by the ancients.
The Earth is now within the outer magnetic sphere of Nibiru, indicated by the red hue upon it.

li nky

it would be interesting if nuburu was real.

why post rubbish?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

I read Nibiru Final Update and found this rather interesting.
I know I am not allowed to find this interesting without immediately being ridiculed and accused of fear mongering. I also realize that finding an article or point of view interesting is exactly the same as "Believing" it and claiming it as "FACT" to the more simple minded amoungst us but here it is anyway.

The Earth plummets into Nibiru's magnetic field on 27 September 2011. (This could happen up to 12 days earlier.) The Earth is still behind the Sun's shield at this point so the intensity of Nibiru's magnetism may be lessened, being siphoned off by the Sun, whose magnetism we calculated is about 6 times stronger than Nibiru's. This means the effects on us may be cut down to about 1/6th of the intensity they should be if we weren't being protected by our sun.
On this same date, Elenin is flying between the Sun and Earth in an alignment that also involves the Moon, Mercury and Uranus. There are other secondary alignments and near alignments that together create a grand conjunction involving directly or indirectly all nine planets in the solar system!
The 27 September 2011 date continues to be an increasingly significant one. Too many things literally line up on or around that day!
Below: the point of view from the morning of 27 September showing the alignment of Earth with its moon, Elenin, Sun and Mercury (and Uranus too, which is 'behind' the Earth). Nibiru's magnetic shell (painted red here) and core (cyan and white) should look about that big in the sky from 8 AU away if they were visible to the naked eye of the observer on Earth.
Notice the 'mini' GRBs or radiation jets flaring outwards from both poles of Nibiru. As the object gets closer to the Sun, the solar wind will bend the jets, making them look like wings or horns- like the winged disc or red horned sun described and depicted by the ancients.
The Earth is now within the outer magnetic sphere of Nibiru, indicated by the red hue upon it.

li nky

it would be interesting if nuburu was real.

why post rubbish?

It's "Nibiru".

Please forgive us for having an open mind and thinking that it is a possibility.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
NIbiru is not real.

years ago an astronomer said there was a planet missing and called it nibiru

since then our computing power has increased and they have worked out that there is no gravitational pull from an extra planet in our solar system.

an extra planet is complete myth.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Altairr

I was wrong, sorry about that
. It's Antares, here.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I don't know whether to believe about all this comets and asteroids and hidden planets all going to come crashing in to us at once, or whatever, as far as I know, comets aren't really that dangerous and are made up of crap where as Asteroids are made up of iron ore, is that right? So why is everyone bothered about a comet and how exactly would a comet have a magnetic field strong enough to affect us on Earth? As for hidden planets and the like, let me tell you about what I know about the government from experience of working within.

They know what you know before you know it and if you know about it, it's because they want you to know about it. Believe me, you people can only imagine half of the stuff that goes on that none of you will ever get to know about unless they want you to know about it.

Bottom line is, a planet could be at this point plowing through space directly in to our path, will you know about it? Only if they want you to know about it and that's how it works and always has and as far as I can see, always will.

So don't worry, because you don't know what is out there!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I do not know who wrote this document cl ick here, but it seems to have the area on google sky that was censored. One thing I really do know, never believe in NASA criminal gang or any country Govment in the world.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Screwed

Calm down man, I would never advocate killing innocent people.

But the truth is even if its barbaric that's then only way to evolve, not by some galactic super duper alignment.

Truth is we are stuck with what we have so deal with it, and be the change in improving our lives by who we are now.

Whose innocent?

People are hoping for a change, they think the world is unjust. Hoping for a Jesus, or hoping for a saviour of some sort. Their hopes are based on biblical belief system, or other equivalent. And all of these beliefs, include the mass extinction of the majority of the human race.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This is probably one of the most ridiculous threads ever. How does this guy who has no qualification whatsoever spark so much discussion and fear?! First of all, Elenin is coming towards us so we really won't observe too much shift side-to-side. Secondly, what you are seeing in those vids is likely asteroids! There are tons of them and with decent equipment, large ones can be observed over several nights. Elenin is NOT planet x or nibiru and it can NOT have any gravitational effect on us. It will also NOT collide with earth. However, comets are not just "crap", they are quite large and an impact by one would be devastating. It is believed that comet impacts are what gave us our oceans. I've said it before and I'll say it again....we will be hit by something big at some point but the chances of it happening in one person's lifetime are so rare, you have a better chance of hitting the big jackpot lotto 10 times. In the grand scheme of things, our life is but a fraction of a millisecond in the earth's life. So don't count on a big impact ruing your day anytime soon.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
there is craters around the world, and the biggest one happened Chicxulub crater about 65 MILLION times ago.

if the comets, asteroids, would have effect on the gravitation of earth then explain why would these craters be still there?

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join