It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Objects Inbound with Elenin. 2 Observatories Confirm ---- Aug 2011

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
gona make it short, sorry if someone already mentioned it but did anybody had a look at the youtube vid russo posted at the begining of this discusion? if you go into second minute of the video you will see a photo with a description at the bottom if you look at it, it says comet elenin blablabla 25-03-2010 isn't that 9 months before Leonid Elenin actually discovered the comet. So is it only an error or what, or did they knew about the comet before it was officialy discovered but how did they knew what will be the name of the comet. I mean am i the only one seeing that or am i completly missing something, but even when you open second source link in the same post(first post of the thread) then open the first file a short animation will pop up dated again 25-03-2010. if you go to the website where the supposed photo is from i cant even find elenin www.astrosurf.com/nazaret

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I would like to start by providing an advice. Similar to drinking and driving do not mix, heavy drugs and thinking to not mix. Neither does smoking pot, or thinking ... these simply don't mix.

There is no Nibiru, nor are there Aliens. They aren't coming to earth, nor for a visit ...

The earth is a cooling plasma ball, that is encrusted and shrinked from its outer border. Becuase of it's magnetic activity, it is very erratic and extremely electric as can be seen through weather reports. But the most interresting object is the magnetic field, and the gravitational field. One being inverse cube law, the other being inverse square law. Since most other stars and planets are of the same origin, they repel at distance ... and like Van der Vaals, would have to get very close, to actually start drawing each other in. So, sleep tight, the moon is not going to clash on your heads as it is not merely controlled by newtonian physics.

I wouldn't put it beyond NASA staff to have bought into this Nibiru, Nakaduku alien crap really. Too many religious freaks are in the charge of too many things. The earth is not a constant, nor is Gravity or the Galaxy. It is only constant at our particular moment in time. The dynosaurs did not die from an ELE, nor are we going to die from such an event ... now or anytime soon, or later for that matter. The Pyramids or the Statues on Easter Island were not built by Alien giant race, that are about to return. All these are natural phenomena, on a non-constant and ever changing plasma ball, called earth. Before an ELE will ever hit us, our mother earth will have changed enough to make our kind of life impossible.

What would be interresting here, would be understand the inclination of the orbit of these comets. To understand weather it is a part of our galaxy, or a part of a previous colliding galaxy. I read somewhere, that our galaxy is a product of two colliding galaxies. And the inclination would tell you which.
edit on 10-8-2011 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2Unknown
there is craters around the world, and the biggest one happened Chicxulub crater about 65 MILLION times ago.

if the comets, asteroids, would have effect on the gravitation of earth then explain why would these craters be still there?

Seriously?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Invariance

The comet has not changed its orbit. The original calculations have been refined as more observations of its motion have been made.

The current orbital elements fall within the margin of error of earlier calculations. The current margin of error is very small.

Thanks for your reply, Phage
2nd

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

The Pyramids or the Statues on Easter Island were not built by Alien giant race, that are about to return. All these are natural phenomena, on a non-constant and ever changing plasma ball, called earth. Before an ELE will ever hit us, our mother earth will have changed enough to make our kind of life impossible.

????????
I would be Really interested to know how the Pyramids and Easter Island are natural phenomena

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

I would assume he means natural, as in not involving some 'outside of Earth' force - IE Humans made them.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Correct me if I am wrong… your statement is an assumption?
It is not that I disagree or agree with your statement… it’s just the fact that we are talking about unknown… am I missing something? Between ancient structures or astronomy we are still far away from full knowledge,. nor do we have enough evidence to support any kind of conclusion… I am optimistic that moon won’t hit me in the face anytime soon… however… some things are not explainable as we don’t have sufficient information…
These are all speculations….

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dashdragon
reply to post by wutz4tom

I would assume he means natural, as in not involving some 'outside of Earth' force - IE Humans made them.

That is what I meant, english is not my first language. No alien races involved in building these giant shapes, no nephilim, no aliens or a master race. With just a little less gravity, life becomes bigger and stones lighter.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by clocker5000
if you go into second minute of the video you will see a photo with a description at the bottom if you look at it, it says comet elenin blablabla 25-03-2010
if you go to the website where the supposed photo is from i cant even find elenin www.astrosurf.com/nazaret

I found it at one of his other pages.
astrosurf.com

A whole page of photos of comet Elenin. About 38 of them, in fact.
Neatly arranged in chronological order.
The photo says 2010, but the text underneath says 2011.
A typographical error that he'd fixed by the time he took another photo 3 days later.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
There's nothing out there but space rocks, ice crystals, and the occasional species passing by our pathetic little corner. Nothing more.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

if you go into second minute of the video you will see a photo with a description at the bottom if you look at it, it says comet elenin blablabla 25-03-2010
if you go to the website where the supposed photo is from i cant even find elenin www.astrosurf.com/nazaret

astrosurf.com

A typographical error that he'd fixed by the time he took another photo 3 days later.

It's also quite common for someone to discover an object and then look at previous images from the past to see if they can find it there as well.

A good example is Pluto - it was discovered in 1930, but they found they had captured images of it back in 1915.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

astrosurf.com

It's also quite common for someone to discover an object and then look at previous images from the past to see if they can find it there as well.

A good example is Pluto - it was discovered in 1930, but they found they had captured images of it back in 1915.

thanks guys that clarifies it a bit and thanks for the link, spanish is not my strongest side so it would have been a bit of a problem diging it all out.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I hope it's true...the more fireworks, the better! Get ready for the Greatest Show on Earth, folks, cause there's nothing you can do about it anyway.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

I'm not sure what any of this means but I asked my spouse if they(his office) got the memo to prepare and he just looked at me and quickly changed the subject.

edit on 10-8-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by guitarplayer

I'm not sure what any of this means but I asked my spouse if they(his office) got the memo to prepare and he just looked at me and quickly changed the subject.

It sounds like he's got a ticket to the Ark and he's not planning on telling you. I'd grill him further!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I didnt see a reply to my question,or a reply that answered it either.

So,ill ask again because i would actually like to know.

Why does there seem to be reflections of the body of masses that travel at the same speed and direction.

They arent as dense looking as the actual bodys of mass,they are a lighter grey,thats why i called them a reflection.

Anyone know the answer to this?

Would like to know the answer please.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Still on the fence about what exactly is going to happen, but who knows?

At the end of the day all you can do is wait and see haha

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
we are all, going, to die...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillyBoBBizWorth
I didnt see a reply to my question,or a reply that answered it either.

So,ill ask again because i would actually like to know.

Why does there seem to be reflections of the body of masses that travel at the same speed and direction.

They arent as dense looking as the actual bodys of mass,they are a lighter grey,thats why i called them a reflection.

Anyone know the answer to this?

Would like to know the answer please.

Cheers

I don't know what you're even talking about? Are you referring to the star trails formed by the dimmer stars near Elenin? The star trails will all be the same length, but in a greyscale image the shade of the star will be determined by the originating star's apparent magnitude.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
There are no other objects. What there are artifacts from the processing of the images and hot pixels.

Here is the most recent image:

edit on 8/8/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

In all seriousness Phage, do you not think it possible that perhaps Elenin has become lonely and just maybe picked up a companion along the way? Is that so hard to believe? Do all extinction level event capable comets have to be loners or out on the fringe or something? Maybe shes stable and has a lot to offer, sure shes been around a while but behind her tail maybe there something for her to offer an up and comer.
edit on 10-8-2011 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join