It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Objects Inbound with Elenin. 2 Observatories Confirm ---- Aug 2011

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
[
But,
It seems strange that the OP found that the author of the Youtube video states that this is from two different observatories. Coincidence that both observatories have the same hot pixals?

YouTube video can no longer be viewed. Says "removed by user." Hmmm. I didn't get to see/hear it.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzazeI
reply to post by iamhobo

Good job making the rest of us look bad
edit on 8-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)

You seem to be doing a great job of that all by yourself Fool.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Phage just owned all of you like always. For the tenth thousand time.

YOU ARE A CHILD, QUIT POSTING YOU BELLEND!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TLOCKE

Originally posted by iSwag
Can we ask NASA about this?

We certainly can, they would simply say that "Someone sneezed on the telescope lenses at both observatories, on multiple frames of the observation". Sounds like a NASA answer to me
So has anyone asked NASA yet? It wouldn't be too hard to debunk or confirm their explanation, I mean we have some fairly good evidence here to work with. I can see Phage got here rather early and claimed it was simply a technical glitch, but that seems rather void knowing two observatories captured this.
edit on 8-8-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Hi. I clicked on the YouTube video and it states, "Video removed by user." Any ideas?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

reply to post by amongus

Yeah.. ban me for agreeing with NASA about elenin. IM such trouble for the fear lovers

No you are plain and simply, annoying - you bring no points or decent arguments to the table - so take a hike!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Edgecrusher26

Im going to go ahead and second that

link   
I like the way how "demi-god" phage comes here and says "there is no spoon" and suddenly gets a million stars... I always like the threads where the almighty participates.

link   

Originally posted by new_here
YouTube video can no longer be viewed. Says "removed by user." Hmmm. I didn't get to see/hear it.

This video?

Here you go....

Peace

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well, as page mentioned earlier, they may be artifacts from processing the images. I'm not convinced due to the apparent speed matching of the artifacts to the comet itself.

On another note, elenin is said to only be a kilometer or so in size last I saw so even if these artifacts were actually comets, one could make size estimates based on the elenin comets size. From the angle of the black and white images ide say they are not very far from elenin (if they are "sibling" comets), if correct they are both a bit smaller than elenin. Based on the images I would also say they are fairly close to elenin, they will not come anywhere near enough to earth to cause any real problems.

This is interesting info but not of any real concern, unless of course, it is cause for concern.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edgecrusher26

reply to post by amongus

Yeah.. ban me for agreeing with NASA about elenin. IM such trouble for the fear lovers

No you are plain and simply, annoying - you bring no points or decent arguments to the table - so take a hike!

And this comment does!?

sorry, just making a point.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation

Originally posted by JennaDarling
Hot pixels are also remapped out from the sensor firmware and also they would map them out using a base image by subtraction. They also tend to look like X's or Crosses on the sensor as they also brighten neighbouring pixels, remapping uses neighbour pixels to average down hots during remapping.

edit on 8-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

I will give you a star for your explanation...good Job!

OK i am checking out the catalog numbers at ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Here are the three pictures of these three small bodies for march 4th 2011

=========
Looks like it is an asteroid that has a period of 3.74 years around the sun

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47f82e7e2c39.jpg[/atsimg]

=========

Looks like it is an asteroid that has a period of 4.78 years around the sun

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d095b8f993b.jpeg[/atsimg]

Elenin
=====
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a53bdc0a5902.gif[/atsimg]

As you can see the objects were in the same direction. Now the two objects (not Elenin) have a period of almost 4 years, meaning they are far from the earth. A 3 day animation would show the objects "moving" while in fact, it is the earth moving faster relative to these bodies.

My conclusion is that its just relative motion, the objects are not traveling with Elenin.

edit on 8-8-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

That makes sense thank you. It makes me wonder if there would be any effect on their orbits.Im guessing here but i bet it depends on what their made of.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
bookmarking for later.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

IM back. So what was the conclusion. Asteroids? Impossible has to be the reptalian shapeshifters!!!! :: sarcasm ::
I really star and flagged this thread because its freaking Comedy lollll

People will deny all the legitimate answers given and willl cry out 2012 aliens. I kinda feel sorry for them

The worst thing about this is that there's gonna be videos made from this. Twisting the info all over YouTube.

We are all starting to feel a little sorry for you as well champ, you keep coming back, yet noone gives a rats backside what you have to say.
You made it perfectly clear in your first 2 - 7 posts that you have no interest in discussing the topic of the OP, so do us all a favour and clear out, leave the talking about big issues to the grown-ups.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
WHY are people suggesting "ask NASA"????

That's like asking a Fullerton cop if the snippet video of the murder that we watched was authentic...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Don't know if someone has posted it but there is this thread about the Chinese stating that behind Elenin comes a cluster or an alien spaceship.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting image.

edit on 8-8-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

wow Russo, at first glance, this light pattern brought an instant flashback to the first starship Enterprise which debuted on Star Trek in 1966. views from the top of the ship were eerily similar.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

Originally posted by new_here

Here you go....

Peace

Hey thanks, you!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

. I do really, very much, miss Huntington Beach

LOL I was raised in HB...Went to Huntington Beach High LOL!!! I SOOOO MISS IT TOO!!
Sorry about the off topic.....

edit on 9-8-2011 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSarcasm

Originally posted by Edgecrusher26

reply to post by amongus

And this comment does!?

sorry, just making a point.

No offense taken my good man.

But there really is no other way to explain it to him.

I apologize for clogging up the thread guys, but he is a little worm

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

i cant access the video, it say it has been removed by user!???

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join