It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Objects Inbound with Elenin. 2 Observatories Confirm ---- Aug 2011

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Next time ill wait until i have all the facts before making a statement like that sorry peeps
edit on 8-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

No, I didn't.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Lol, those aren't hot pixels. As a soon-to-be graduate in Astronomy & Physics at the University of Pittsburgh, I've seen hot pixels, especially around objects orbiting the sun from infrared cameras.

Image stacking does indeed produce hot pixels...and those are not hot pixels.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Don't know if someone has posted it but there is this thread about the Chinese stating that behind Elenin comes a cluster or an alien spaceship.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting image.

edit on 8-8-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well i guess that member lied then. Thanks for clearing that up. I would quote them but IM on my phone

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You guys worry on and on about this comet

If it hits this planet we're toast....so what the hell are any of you going to do about it?

Embrace death's sweet embrace. True Freedom!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
These animated pictures of Elenin were taken in March I believe. That was the time frame of it being in the Asteriod Belt. A dollar to a donut those are Asteriods in the Belt. We shall soon see !
Oh, Leonid Elenin has quoted on his blog today that a small Telescope or a pair of Binoculars should be enough to see Elenin now.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Don't know if someone has posted it but there is this thread about the Chinese stating that behind Elenin comes a cluster or an alien spaceship.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting image.

edit on 8-8-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

Where did you find that photo from last year?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerDave007

Do you have any information on when we will be able to see it with the naked eye.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerDave007

This is the most likely explanation for these objects.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

Nope. No idea when Elenin could be seen with the naked eye. It depends on how much it flares up or outgasses when it gets even closer to the sun. If it 'lights up' it should be a good show.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMaxZombie

if they were "metal" ships (evil beings), they would be bending space time or stargates to travel. if they were "good" beings, they would travel through the solar system/universe as light itself.

Agree in a sense..if they had evil intentions the probably wouldnt arrive making a long drawn out approach. It would be fast and surprising.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling
Hot pixels are also remapped out from the sensor firmware and also they would map them out using a base image by subtraction. They also tend to look like X's or Crosses on the sensor as they also brighten neighbouring pixels, remapping uses neighbour pixels to average down hots during remapping.

edit on 8-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

I will give you a star for your explanation...good Job!

OK i am checking out the catalog numbers at ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Here are the three pictures of these three small bodies for march 4th 2011

=========
Looks like it is an asteroid that has a period of 3.74 years around the sun

=========

Looks like it is an asteroid that has a period of 4.78 years around the sun

Elenin
=====

As you can see the objects were in the same direction. Now the two objects (not Elenin) have a period of almost 4 years, meaning they are far from the earth. A 3 day animation would show the objects "moving" while in fact, it is the earth moving faster relative to these bodies.

My conclusion is that its just relative motion, the objects are not traveling with Elenin.

edit on 8-8-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

but I really do not think that is what we are looking at here. Space body..who knows?? controlled planetary body, we havent seen it before,but doesnt mean its impossible. Eight years away from retirement and dont plan on spending it as a slave.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Interesting thread. Way back on page one, the winner was here

Here is what several off site links suggested was to be found on the JPL/NASA site about the asteroids:

13414 Grantham - Main Belt Asteroid, Discovered 1999 Oct. 29 by the Catalina Sky Survey.

55864 (1997 PC) - Main Belt Asteroid, Discovered 1997

JPL Small Body Database Browser

Besides learning about hot-pix (and I refrained from doing a search on that term with the "safe search=off" option!), a little about CCD technology and way too much about previously-banned-user in-fighting, the info about the comet was really good. Thanks.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Frira because: added first correct analysis.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Here:

source

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I Assume the one in front is Elinin so you must be talking about the other blib and the baby blip ?

If Elinin is about as big as the other blib how big are we talking here ?

How much smaller is the other blib ? .

I think the small blib is a resource recovery ship and the daddy blib is the mothership from where they mine for resources and/or process tthem.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Wow
Battle L.A. just came to mind
Teaser! Wouidn`t THAT be somethin?! Not everyday ya see incoming alien ships. Well someone`s gotta say it, why don`t I? Did anyone happen to notice that Battle Los Angeles also could mean Sol Battle Angels? Aww nooo applause, really, not manditory. And the 3 pacing object obseruation gets me thinking of Sirian Anunnaki cuz the triad Syrius Star System, ya know? It fits their MO. Of course they`d use botnins to man the `roids, AIIA if you prefer. The "Big Guns" are probably waiting on the other side of the Sun. (Sol). And Aug. 12 is the date of the alien invasion in the movie (I finally recently watched it, the trailer just wasn`t enough) and Aug. 12, 3113 BCE is claimed to be "the fall of Atlantis" marking the end of the 4th cycle (world) and the beginning of the 5th, the 6th cycle starts on 12-12-11. . .according to Maya time-keeping. If this be wrong, let me know will ya? So wow is right. Maybe the Age of Aquarius and the Sing ularity is upon our blue planet.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: a synthasizer made me do it.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

Every great thread needs a little drama. It gets more members active. IM sure many will disagree but whatever.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join