It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Several Objects Inbound with Elenin. 2 Observatories Confirm ---- Aug 2011

page: 12
214
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker
 

In April, after the comet had left the asteroids behind.




posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI
 


I think everyone knows where you stand on the matter at this pont.
Is there a particular reason you keep repeating yourself?



posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by AzazeI
 


I think everyone knows where you stand on the matter at this pont.
Is there a particular reason you keep repeating yourself?


Is there a reason why you keep spewing disinfo about a fleet of UFOS behind elenin?

ELENIN IS ALONE!!!! YOU DAMN FREAKS
edit on 9-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx
 

If they were to indeed covering up an ELE event it would be the greatest crime in human history

You cannot possibly believe this!? Imagine if every human on earth knew they were going to die in 1 month. There would be complete chaos, rape, murder, theft, CHAOS!

The events are coming soon, but if they were public, then the chaos would be devastating for the events. It must remain a mystery and it MUST not be public.



posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
There is definitely more to this then we are being told. Perhaps this explains the flurry of rocket launches so far this year? In July there was an unpresidented seven launches in seven days!

I'll go along with that. Here in the the good ol' US of A, we don't have a pot to pee in (financially speaking, of course) but we can spare some change to send a freakin probe to Jupiter... say whaaaaaaaaa...? Somebody wrap my brain around THAT kind of logic.



posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI
 


I was hoping maybe you could answer my question.

I was wondering why you feel the need to keep repeating yourself post after post after post.
Page after page after page?

Could you please answer my question???

Again, I think we all know your position on the matter.
Is there a particular reason you fell the need to keep repeating it???

Edit to add, If you can show me where I "keep" spouting disinfo about UFOs behing Elinin I would appreciate it.
I only remember suggesting it ONCE!
Oh well.

edit on 9-8-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed
 


You mean this Article?
El enin Comet Ufo Fleet, China


Scientists says Comet Elenin has massive UFO Fleet following in formation in it’s tail Posted on May 5, 2011 by the truth behind the scenes| 99 Comments image web Based on reports

published by China’s space agency, Sergio Toscano, director for Astronomical Research in Missions, said that behind the comet Elenin could be approaching a UFO. “Behind the comet, discovered in

December last year, Chinese scientists say that is something they called cluster, which means globular cluster, or perhaps alien spacecraft,” said Toscano. According to the report quotes the astronomer

mission, the space body would be found in the comet’s tail and was analyzed after the mysterious
signals that came off of an unknown formation “strange and obscure.” In the words of Toscano, the

Chinese have said that the spacecraft is stationed in the same place for ninety days, ”before that looked like it was coming from an extraterrestrial civilization,” said Argentine scientist. According to the

Daily Chronicle, this phenomenon was corroborated by Rosie Redfiel, the new director of the Program of NASA’s Astrobiology. ”But when NASA began to make calculations and projections of orbit of the

comet, they realized that something was wrong and the first thing they did was remove the website which provided information on this issue,” said Toscano.

Source and translated from: noticias.terra.com



edit on 9-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1
 


Obi-won waves his hand, and says "you will pass far away from the Earth".



posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
you know what ATS lets ignore all the hard cold facts, satellite imagery, scientists

and say the aliens are coming, grab your tinfoil hats!!!! build a ark!!!

Oooo wait I got a better one

LETS ALL TURN NEW AGE SINCE THE ALIENS ARE HERE TO SAVE US!!!
ahahahhahahahahahhahahha



posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by AzazeI
 


Haha...it is you. Talk about owned.


Phage's response seems reasonable enough, but those two objects have extremely smooth motion so there still seems to me room for other explanations.

And: Has anybody addressed one of the previous poster's question of why hot pixels would be catalogued? Did the cataloguers get bamboozled by some pixels?


One post in the whole thread and by my perception, the singal most pivotal by a far cry. Excellent post Gut.


So now after months of, " this comet wouldn't make a pimple on a nats ass" we have increased the danger of it by who knows how much ? Not to mention the curiousity, hype and potential terror and pandamonium. No matter
what else comes of this ? I back Phage all the way. He knows exactly what he's talking about everytime and
if he in the end comes up info-agent. Then I'm a fuzzy lil gerval.


All and all this thread leaves me with one question. Can we ban Elinin and make a comet out of Azazel ?



edit on 9-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Some people believe in the most peculiar things.


incidently, I heard if you suicide right at its closest point, your spirit goes up to the UFO...

or wait, that was the Heaven's Gate Doomsday Cult

They were nuts though, they believed...get this...that a UFO was behind a comet and listened to the most wacky conspiracy theories as to why...luckily nobody is suggesting there is a ET craft behind this comet...

or wait...what...you lot are saying that? lol...come on, I already seen this show..

At least don't suicide before you see them literally land, ok?



posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Interesting this has been discussed many times. But i don't know if it really can be Alien ships. After all why would the aliens use the comet as a transportation.



posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


Great you brought up Heaven's Gate, now you have these sheeple considering suicide when Elenin passes by since they claim A UFO fleet is behind it to save humanity, the chinese backs it so it must be true.. NOT!!!


kids
DO NOT SUICIDE, ITS A ONE WAY TICKET TO HELL
edit on 9-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


I don't think ANYONE is SAYING that there IS a UFO behind this comet.
If you can show me otherwise, please do!
But alas, YOU CAN"T!!!!!

There are people who are open to the idea.
It is OK to be open to an idea.
It doesn't mean you believe ANYTHING!!!!!
How can I make this any more clear???
I can't because there are people in this world who hear what they need to hear.
You NEED to hear that we all BELIEVE that there are UFOs behind this comet and surprise surprise, This is EXACTLY what you hear.

No one however said anything of the sort.



posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Some people believe in the most peculiar things.


incidently, I heard if you suicide right at its closest point, your spirit goes up to the UFO...

or wait, that was the Heaven's Gate Doomsday Cult

They were nuts though, they believed...get this...that a UFO was behind a comet and listened to the most wacky conspiracy theories as to why...luckily nobody is suggesting there is a ET craft behind this comet...

or wait...what...you lot are saying that? lol...come on, I already seen this show..

At least don't suicide before you see them literally land, ok?


So basically your saying, that the chinese are nuts? or was it the russians? or both ?

cause there thinking along the same lines of thought,, apparently,,, soooo well are they feeling suicidal as an nation?
gee i hope not,,
cause we know what happened ,, with those guys,, ever wonder where the expression,, get the guys in the "white suits" came from,,,, yuppp was there Great Leader,,, or was that the Moonies??? lol


the heavens gate leader,,, not mao

lol well,,,,
edit on 9-8-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO
 


Sorry BUT that is B AND INDEED S this guy is your typical YouTube fruitloop if you look at the field of view in that picture at that distance how far from the comet are those objects.

Threads like this should be in the HOAX bin!

Its more likely the video shows a couple of asteroids in the field of view.



posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzazeI
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


Great you brought up Heaven's Gate, now you have these sheeple considering suicide when Elenin passes by since they claim A UFO fleet is behind it to save humanity, the chinese backs it so it must be true.. NOT!!!


kids
DO NOT SUICIDE, ITS A ONE WAY TICKET TO HELL
edit on 9-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)


Give Darwin a chance is all I am saying


ok, ya...cruel...ruthless...but hey, if not this, then dec 12, or whatever random event...you can't reason with crazy...but you may be able to guide them to at least be entertaining in their ventures, and serve as a lesson for others down the road.



posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by RUSSO
 


Sorry BUT that is B AND INDEED S this guy is your typical YouTube fruitloop if you look at the field of view in that picture at that distance how far from the comet are those objects.

Threads like this should be in the HOAX bin!

Its more likely the video shows a couple of asteroids in the field of view.


I agree 100%, why has this not been moved to HOAX already
I mean this was fun and everything, ended up being more popular than Skeptic's Thread which im sure he didnt see coming, but come on...
edit on 9-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by AzazeI
 


Haha...it is you. Talk about owned.


Phage's response seems reasonable enough, but those two objects have extremely smooth motion so there still seems to me room for other explanations.

And: Has anybody addressed one of the previous poster's question of why hot pixels would be catalogued? Did the cataloguers get bamboozled by some pixels?


One post in the whole thread and by my perception, the singal most pivotal by a far cry. Excellent post Gut.


So now after months of, " this comet wouldn't make a pimple on a nats ass" we have increased the danger of it by who knows how much ? Not to mention the curiousity, hype and potential terror and pandamonium. No matter
what else comes of this ? I back Phage all the way. He knows exactly what he's talking about everytime and
if he in the end comes up info-agent. Then I'm a fuzzy lil gerval.


All and all this thread leaves me with one question. Can we ban Elinin and make a comet out of Azazel ?



edit on 9-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)


If he keeps shouting like that he might just implode...



posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO
 


I would imagine a fairly large rock would collect some friends out there.

There's a few already-known rocks with friends in the belt.



new topics

top topics



 
214
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join