<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
PICTURE OF COMET ELENIN TAKEN AUGUST FIRST OF THIS MONTH yes 8/01/2011

RECENT NEWER PICTURE THAN WHAT THE OP = ORIGINAL POSTER posted

CLICK THE LINK TO SEE THE PICTURE OF ELENIN
ELENIN PICTURE CLICK MEEEEEEEEEEE

As you can see elenin is moving by itself, nothing around it, ITS NOT MASSIVE AND DESTROYING everything in sight, ITS NOT NEMESIS PLANET X WORMWOOD or anything
edit on 10/8/11 by masqua because: Removed cynical remark

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by SaturnFX

I don't think ANYONE is SAYING that there IS a UFO behind this comet.
If you can show me otherwise, please do!
But alas, YOU CAN"T!!!!!

Clearly your not reading this thread, or the million other threads on ATS of people all but demanding ET is riding on the coattails of Elenin. I could post links, but why...you won't follow them..I no longer do pointless references for people unless they phrase in actual earnest question..such as "Are thee actual people whom believe there are UFOs behind elenin on ATS?"...but ya, your sentence clearly is showing denial verses curiousity, so..ya..there you go

There are people who are open to the idea.
It is OK to be open to an idea.

Oh sure, its great to be open to ideas.
I am open to ideas also...would be pretty cool frankly to find out there was the galactica behind elenin...would also be cool to find out its being pushed by a thousand angels, etc...
Its one thing to be open to the idea...speculate, etc...its another to be demanding and then rude to those whom try to actually bring facts to the discussion verses wild speculation.

It doesn't mean you believe ANYTHING!!!!!
How can I make this any more clear???

More caps tends to do it.

I can't because there are people in this world who hear what they need to hear.
You NEED to hear that we all BELIEVE that there are UFOs behind this comet and surprise surprise, This is EXACTLY what you hear.

No one however said anything of the sort.

ok, so, want to be a thousand bucks on that...that I can find people on ATS whom believe there are UFOs behind elenin...not just like random strange space junk, but full blown extraterrestrial crafts with intelligence and all that..

You seem quite sure, don't hit search yet...we on? 1k?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
I back Phage all the way. He knows exactly what he's talking about everytime and
if he in the end comes up info-agent. Then I'm a fuzzy lil gerval.

All and all this thread leaves me with one question. Can we ban Elinin and make a comet out of Azazel ?

Every time?
Really?
Really!

Here is my reply to his first post debunking this very interesting thread.
It is back on page 4.

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by Phage

There are no other objects. What there are artifacts from the processing of the images and hot pixels.

Just haven fun with ya Phage.
But,
It seems strange that the OP found that the author of the Youtube video states that this is from two different observatories. Coincidence that both observatories have the same hot pixals?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

yup I saw a couple of people claim that there is ufos behind this thing, some calling it a mother ship or that its being pushed by one, utter nonsense, ALL IN THIS THREAD
so I have no idea what the other guy has been reading.
I honestly do not want to waste my time quoting all of them..
edit on 9-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

You're not gonna try and turn me into a fuzzy lil gerval are you ? Don't hit me.
edit on 9-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I didn't say Phage was right everytime. I said he knows what he's talking about everytime.
Ok even if no one else does.

Better ?

Gerval- Like a hamster only smaller. Used in in some stories about certain celebs.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzazeI

yup I saw a couple of people say there is ufos behind this thing, some calling it a mother ship or that its being pushed by one, utter nonsense, ALL IN THIS THREAD

Listening right now to some youtube video someone said was the "answer"...seems these are andromeda aliens coming by..yay, thats nice of them.

I think some people whom want to be open to ideas often try to bring a bit of reason to the argument..I used to be that way, and part of that is to try to ignore the crazy voices coming from the same general area your also speculating about.
Then you get frustrated and realize until these idiots are shut up, there will not be rational discussions about the subject...so yeah, a "believer" must stop ignoring their own fringe, but instead check them and put tape over their fingers...
Yes, some people believe there are UFOs behind elenin..hell, I remember reading a post sometime back of someone that thought elenin itself was a alien spaceship...this doesn't help wading through the pile of nonsense to find actual gems of UFOs...this just adds to the pile of disinformation and lunacy that makes the whole subject laughable.

You know who the best UFO researchers are in my opinion? two...zorgon and phage...because both are bent on finding the truth behind something...granted, for perhaps different agendas, but its those types we need more of in these discussions...not "aliens are here to rescue me from my crappy job" types.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

yup I saw a couple of people claim that there is ufos behind this thing, some calling it a mother ship or that its being pushed by one, utter nonsense, ALL IN THIS THREAD
Ok...now that we have firmly established some people do infact believe UFO's are following Elenin, can we get back to the subject of this thread? I want to examine the facts. How can you explain this if the same results came from two different observatories? And don't post new pictures where there's nothing, because that proves nothing.
edit on 9-8-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: spelling

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

If people want to believe nonsense, you might as well let them. No amount of facts will sway their opinion, and only Elenin flying right on by the Earth will calm the hysteria, until the next "ELE event" that is.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

You're not gonna try and turn me into a fuzzy lil gerval are you ? Don't hit me.

No man, I not going to that. Your an all right guy to me, and so is Phage.
Crap, I said stuff that should have turned me into a gerval.
btw, what's a gerval
Also, I used to pass through Apple Valley on my way to Loon Lake, Echo lake, and Lake Tahoe. Once on hwy 50, just past the Forest Station on the North side, I went down Peavine Ridge Road, spookier than Hell!
Has anyone checked out the photo of Elenin that Azazel gave the above link too?
edit on 9-8-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I'm the same, I always wait for Phage's input when it comes to space related threads, he's not about trying to be popular or cool with the latest conspiracy theory to get flags/stars. You know hes going to try and state the truth using facts and present evidence.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Ok...now that we have firmly established some people do infact believe UFO's are following Elenin, can we get back to the subject of this thread? I want to examine the facts. How can you explain this if the same results came from two different observatories? And don't post new pictures where there's nothing, because that proves nothing.
Forgive this nobbish question. But the new image from August 1 seems to be different frequency. What i mean is that the March image was a different color. Does this have any relevance ?
edit on 9-8-2011 by dron020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

You dont win anything> I said to prove it. You present dated pictures with no information of which instruments they were from and are basicly worthless since we dont know the position of the instrument at that time.

That is you show nothing. You prove nothing. sorry.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

I would say ultimately, it appears that elenin is not a single comet, but rather a small debris field according to the pictures presented in the front page (if it is backed by a secondary observatory)...Pretty neat really, wonder how long these scattering of objects have been flying in the same orbit...perhaps millions of years...perhaps only a handful of years...either way, pretty clear what it is, and finding out what caused a few objects to tag along is a question I figure will be impossible to answer given we can't tag it and hit the rewind button

Then again, they could be alien crafts

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Highlander64
if you watch enough youtube you could guess it is Elenin, Niburu, and the brown dwarf?

I would like to see some astronomy to descrive what they are

cheers

What if elenin is simply a rocky moon of the supposed Nibiru and we spotted it first because it's more shiny then Nibiru itself in the visible light?

Don't get me wrong i don't really believe in this Nibiru stuff (anymore) but it's interesting to say the least that at it's first discovery there were already speculations that Elenin had companions but it got denied and debunked ferociously.

Yet now we see it confirmed by different sources.

Don't know what to believe anymore. But it sure as hell aint Phage.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

reply to post by ChaoticOrder

reply to post by Shadowalker

In April, after the comet had left the asteroids behind.

If you dont get it, i dont know what else to tell you, other than you're hopeless
What star cluster is the comet passing in the image ?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Shadowalker

In April, after the comet had left the asteroids behind.

If you dont get it, i dont know what else to tell you, other than you're hopeless
Phage didn't explain it, and you just expect everyone to understand it. I have a hard time believing you even do understand it. A short description would help. So basically you're saying the objects were just asteroids near Elenin? So then Phage has changed his theory from pixel glitch to asteroids?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

Get what agent smith? You were banned here not too long ago.

Show us the same quality of images not your blurry blurry trash.

Go find the current images that match the OP. Not this edited for TV crap.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Obviously, let me see if I can find the post

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

here it is

That's helpful.

Ok. Not hot pixels. Asteroids

55864 for example. On March 4 it was in Virgo and 13414 was right next to it. That's where Elenin was too. I don't have the tools to find out exactly where but I'll change my opinion about those two objects.

www.fourmilab.ch...

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join