Several Objects Inbound with Elenin. 2 Observatories Confirm ---- Aug 2011

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It seems(and I've been saying this for a while)that it could actually be hiding behind the Comet.

Now,this would obviously mean that whatever the object is,it is obviously intelligent!That would be scary!Planet X?The X-men are coming!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Answers too all your questions!!

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Elenin could be broken up into several "comets" trailing behind it?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
There are no other objects. What there are artifacts from the processing of the images and hot pixels.

Here is the most recent image:

edit on 8/8/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I am just curious here but is there anyway to tell if these "artifacts" have appeared in previous snapshots of Elenin? I mean has it (or and this is just something to note for future reference) or could it have been/be duplicated? Like speaking in scientific experimental jargon here...whenever a hypothesis/claim is made then it must be able to be reduplicated by other scientists and hold up to scrutiny. Same thing if an anomaly occurs or some ambiguity is presented, then you want to find out if a pattern exists or

Could this apply here in any way? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Originally posted by Violater1
Wow
Battle L.A. just came to mind
Teaser! Wouidn`t THAT be somethin?! Not everyday ya see incoming alien ships. Well someone`s gotta say it, why don`t I? Did anyone happen to notice that Battle Los Angeles also could mean Sol Battle Angels? Aww nooo applause, really, not manditory. And the 3 pacing object obseruation gets me thinking of Sirian Anunnaki cuz the triad Syrius Star System, ya know? It fits their MO. Of course they`d use botnins to man the `roids, AIIA if you prefer. The "Big Guns" are probably waiting on the other side of the Sun. (Sol). And Aug. 12 is the date of the alien invasion in the movie (I finally recently watched it, the trailer just wasn`t enough) and Aug. 12, 3113 BCE is claimed to be "the fall of Atlantis" marking the end of the 4th cycle (world) and the beginning of the 5th, the 6th cycle starts on 12-12-11. . .according to Maya time-keeping. If this be wrong, let me know will ya? So wow is right. Maybe the Age of Aquarius and the Sing ularity is upon our blue planet.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: a synthasizer made me do it.

Well ya, I really like your hair.
But I think we have found them to be asteroids.
I think if you went out to Huntington Beach at looked to the West. In the very low horizon you would see Saturn. It would be located in just about the left shoulder of Virgo. In that area you might see (with a telescope) Elenin, and these two asteroids.
Thanks for the reply. I do really, very much, miss Huntington Beach

oops, sorry, I thought you were in LA.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
reply to post by Violater1

Here:

source

Thanks. Found it.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

It's pretty obvious guys, there's a SPACESHIP trailing Elenin.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Can we ask NASA about this? If two observatories confirm, I wonder what NASA's say is in this...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So I can`t get to the end of this thread I tried. But I have a question.

Is there any way we can determine how far they are from Elenin and what that means to Earth approaching distance? I read where sure Elenin isn`t going to smack Earth but what if one of these objects did.

I also read that Elenin was puting out some type Cyanide gas so say they are chunks of Elenin they are made of the same stuff and if they smack Earth This could be bad.

We all can pretty much agree the Government spends money like there is no tomorrow. Do they know something? The puzzle I`m placing together here is starting to form a nasty picture when it`s all finished.

Now back to reading just hope the next page doesn`t prove them to be Birds.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSwag
Can we ask NASA about this? If two observatories confirm, I wonder what NASA's say is in this...

NASA Official's Statement: Space debris or ice particles

But maybe this could be swamp gas too

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSwag
Can we ask NASA about this?

We certainly can, they would simply say that "Someone sneezed on the telescope lenses at both observatories, on multiple frames of the observation". Sounds like a NASA answer to me

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hello, as a new member and previous stalker, I have read another website with (the) details pertaining to this thread. So I decided to join so I could share this and hope it helps. I do not know if any of this is accurate, I have no ability to verify. I do spend alot of time reading the internet and ran across this article and thought I would share it with you all.
earth-issues.com

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation

I will give you a star for your explanation...good Job!

OK i am checking out the catalog numbers at ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Here are the three pictures of these three small bodies for march 4th 2011

=========
Looks like it is an asteroid that has a period of 3.74 years around the sun

=========

Looks like it is an asteroid that has a period of 4.78 years around the sun

Elenin
=====

As you can see the objects were in the same direction. Now the two objects (not Elenin) have a period of almost 4 years, meaning they are far from the earth. A 3 day animation would show the objects "moving" while in fact, it is the earth moving faster relative to these bodies.

My conclusion is that its just relative motion, the objects are not traveling with Elenin.

Once again, there are no objects moving with Elenin! Here is the most recent animation of Elenin taken August 3rd when it crossed through Orion's belt...

Geeeeessh people, no UFO's moving with Elenin

edit on 8-8-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Another source of the opening post video:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Not sure if this counts as staying on topic but a few nights ago I had a dream that relates. There were BIG planetary/moon-like/earth-like objects in the sky. There were at least three maybe more. They were around volleyball size at arms length. Giant columns of earth/stone/dirt began falling from the sky. One began falling directly over head and the people I was with freaked out. Someone screamed "RUN" and I just thought, "I don't think we can..." It was perfectly evident that millions of tons of rubble would be a quick painless death so I thought, "lets see what happens." In that moment of surrender there was some type of rebirth. I very well may have been physically squished, but it didn't matter. Somehow I was fine and there was a new beginning.

Well just thought I'd share.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Yeah, the date is 25th march 2011...i showed you a more recent video without the two bodies...for a reason i showed above

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Wow
Battle L.A. just came to mind
Teaser! Wouidn`t THAT be somethin?! Not everyday ya see incoming alien ships. Well someone`s gotta say it, why don`t I? Did anyone happen to notice that Battle Los Angeles also could mean Sol Battle Angels? Aww nooo applause, really, not manditory. And the 3 pacing object obseruation gets me thinking of Sirian Anunnaki cuz the triad Syrius Star System, ya know? It fits their MO. Of course they`d use botnins to man the `roids, AIIA if you prefer. The "Big Guns" are probably waiting on the other side of the Sun. (Sol). And Aug. 12 is the date of the alien invasion in the movie (I finally recently watched it, the trailer just wasn`t enough) and Aug. 12, 3113 BCE is claimed to be "the fall of Atlantis" marking the end of the 4th cycle (world) and the beginning of the 5th, the 6th cycle starts on 12-12-11. . .according to Maya time-keeping. If this be wrong, let me know will ya? So wow is right. Maybe the Age of Aquarius and the Sing ularity is upon our blue planet.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: a synthasizer made me do it.

Well ya, I really like your hair.
But I think we have found them to be asteroids.
I think if you went out to Huntington Beach at looked to the West. In the very low horizon you would see Saturn. It would be located in just about the left shoulder of Virgo. In that area you might see (with a telescope) Elenin, and these two asteroids.
Thanks for the reply. I do really, very much, miss Huntington Beach

oops, sorry, I thought you were in LA.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)
Aw thanks! I`m surprised I have any hair left. Never mind. Hey! Why can`t those astroids be hollowed out and filled with androids? That is so very weird that you mention Saturn cuz Big Guns (as in ginormous planetoid cruisers) have been reported seen around Saturn`s Moon (hm forgot the name of it) but I don`t know if they`re supposed to be the good guys or the bad guys. I wish I had my own scope.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: the devil aliens from a parallel world made me do it.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzazeI
reply to post by amongus

Yeah.. ban me for agreeing with NASA about elenin. IM such trouble for the fear lovers
edit on 8-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)

NASA is part of the DOD. NASA told the family to prepare wink wink nod nod. I don't trust the DOD since Nam and neither should you.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
There are no other objects. What there are artifacts from the processing of the images and hot pixels.

I looked up "hot pixels" because I had never heard the term before. This is one of two sources that said hot pixels are bright, not dark spots...

Visible fixed-pattern noise is often caused by hot pixels – pixel sensors with higher than normal dark current. On long exposure, they can appear as bright pixels. Sensors on the CCD that always appears as brighter pixels are called stuck pixels while sensors that only brighten up after long exposure are called hot pixels.

Source

The objects in question are dark... the same shade of dark gray as Elenin. In fact, it is hard to distinguish the large one from Elenin. They appear to be so very much alike.
edit on 8/8/2011 by new_here because: to add source link

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

To set the record straight i do not believe everything NASA claims
Only what was said about elenin specifically. That its small and should be a good show no threat whatsoever.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join